All Comments on 'An Alien Entanglement Pt. 03'

by Joko44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Antarctica77Antarctica77about 1 year ago

Very good work, buddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Remember to mark your chapters as "Ch. 3" or "Ch. 4". If you mark it as Pt 3, or Pt 4, it doesn't register as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Satisfying conclusion to An Alien Entanglement Part 3

Although it wasn't the HEA ending, I was expecting, nor did Ashe become a complete mind slave either.

Considering Glux used Gemini master heist for his own ends for Ashe was exceptionally, compelling tight rope, ride whether or not he was get caught in own machinations by Gemini or Coalition company was an excellent build up for his own ambitious breeding plans for Ashe in the sewers and cost of her Team. Even though Glux Jr was cute addition and another potential sibling on the way?

As they say ignorance is Bliss in Glux & Ashe case?

Catch ya later.

Cheers

P.S. Unless another new Alien Entanglement adventure happens with new characters ?

Joko44Joko44about 1 year agoAuthor

Really? Will get to that, thanks for the tip!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That read was stellar AF. Keep hammering out more chapters for sure. Will the offspring breed Ashe too, or will she recruit some fresh human females for them to have fun with in their own underground lair.

Superb

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 1 year ago

As much as I like this story I’m disappointed Ashe, being a savvy bounty hunter, could not suss out what was happening to her, nor realize the danger that it presented. I’m also disappointed the ending of the story ends with Ashe and Glux staying underground forever fucking & sucking. What about the stolen data? Should there not be some redemption for Ashe? An ending where she chooses her outcome instead of being addicted to Glux’ pheromones/cock drugs. An ending where she discovers Glux’ treachery.

Joko44Joko44about 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, this isn't the ending of this story. I more chapters planned and a some spin-off series based on this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to Ashe & Gulx's next adventure and the reckoning aftermath that follows Glux's treachery reveal. of Ashe's death of the team and redemption for Ashe on the stolen data with Ashe really deciding the outcome this time.

Along with a possible new Alien Entanglement occurring or not?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What was childbirth like? Easy, hard? Why did Ashe need to recover? Was it dangerous or anxiety-inducing giving birth to an alien whose biology may not be compatible with human birthing? The kid has 4 arms, that's a lot of shoulders to get caught. There was an opportunity here to show how far Ashe is enthralled through chemical or other means.

AzuraDelacroixAzuraDelacroix10 months ago

this is weirdly hot

i love your writing style

AzuraDelacroixAzuraDelacroix10 months ago

its good ending for ugly bastard fetish yes

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

written by children for children.

KerrionKerrion5 months ago

Alien sex after sex after sex after sex after more sex followed by more sex... oh. Here's a little bit of a story plot but let's get back to the sex...

Well, the supposed story plot seemed like it was ok, just not enough of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoko44@Joko44
Just an aspiring writer trying to make some good smutty stories. Thanks for reading guys! Shout out to Antarctica77 and Stubby for helping me with my stories! Updates: - Chapter 1 of Old Neighbor is finally fixed! - Massage Therapy Ch. 05 Preview is up on Patreon! - The Old...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES