An Alien Entanglement Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting out a quiet sigh, she said, "Ugh, come on. Put it inside me. Let's get to mating again. But please be quiet about it, the baby is sleeping." Glux eagerly nodded and slipped himself inside her for the first time since Junior's birth. They both moaned softly as their sexes came back into combination with one another.

Grabbing Ashe beneath her knees with his secondary arms, Glux canted them outwards so he could press himself more firmly into her, coming as close as he could to a full mating press without disturbing the baby. "Ah, hmm, I forgot how good this felt..." she mewled as he eagerly thrust into her. As his pointy cock head insinuated itself into the entrance of her womb, Ashe gasped and began to moan progressively louder. The slapping of their flesh filled the room.

"Ah ah, uh uh, GLux, I can't believe that you're already trying to get me pregnant again. I just had your baby," Ashe said, puffing and panting in time to the rocking of their bodies.

"Glux will breed you over and over again. We will keep making babies forever," Glux stated, giving her faster strokes.

"Augh, shit!," Ashe squealed, but quickly covered her mouth with her hand in an effort not to wake Junior. Her eyes rolled upward as his slimy cock drove deeper into her love canal. Wanting to draw him in deeper still, Ashe kicked her legs free from Glux's grasp and wrapped them around his waist instead.

"Come here," she commanded, taking her hand away from her mouth as she pulled him deeper inside herself. "Ah yes, just like that. Fuck me, Glux." As he obligingly fucked Ashe into the mattress, his eyes locked onto her available breast. Salivating to taste her milk again, he leaned over and down, locking his lips around her nipple. He sucked aggressively, steadily partaking of her life essence, barely leaving room for Junior upon her other breast.

"Oh my!" Ashe gasped as Glux latched onto her breast. "Hey! That's for the babe- oh, ohhhh," she tried to say but was unable to finish her thought as his aggressive sucking stimulated the network of erogenous nerve endings that entwined within her nipple.

Glux groaned as he got his fill of Ashe's milk. "Ugh, ah ah uh," she moaned, not even mounting a pretense of resistance because she knew it was futile to fight her own increasing excitement. But their baby was now getting sandwiched between them, and with a resurgence of her maternal instincts, Ashe pushed on Glux's chest to shove him off their baby. But he wouldn't budge.

Now that their mating was threatening their baby, Ashe levered Glux away from her breast with all her strength, finally forcing his mouth to pop off her nipple. No longer able to imbibe Ashe's sweet milk, Glux snarled in annoyance. "Here, put Glux Jr. somewhere safe so we can do some unrestricted breeding," Ashe insisted, giving a seductive smile to allay his feelings.

Glux rubbed his belly in excitement at such an easy solution. Slipping himself momentarily out of Ashe's sensual sheath, he took the baby from her hands and swaddled him in a handy pile of thick cloth. Then he secured the bundled up infant in a nest of pillows next to the mattress. Ashe felt kinda bad that she had cut Junior's feeding a bit short, but she figured that he had already gotten his fill.

Now that their baby was safely out of harm's way, Ashe raised her arms invitingly to Glux and said in her most sultry tones, "Come over here and breed another baby into me." Glux immediately pounced on his human mating partner.

Grabbing her wrists, he pinned them above her head and heaved his slab of alien meat between her wet folds once again. Ashe gasped and smiled at his eagerness to breed her. Encircling his waist with her long legs, she gladly helped Glux to drive his cock deeper into the soft surroundings of her pussy.

"Guraga!" Glux grunted. It had felt like forever since they'd had sex. But he was satiating his pent up needs at last. As Ashe lay pinned beneath him, his gaze fell back upon her exposed breasts, still speckled with drops of milk from his interrupted suckling. He lost no time in latching onto her engorged right breast and sipping strongly away at her precious milk.

"Hey! No, that's enough for you! Leave the rest for the baby!" Ashe tried to tell him, but to no avail. He just growled and nuzzled even more voraciously. Ashe sighed, just letting him go at it.

An interlude of intense fucking and sucking followed, until Glux had his fill of milk and released Ashe's sore nipple from his lips. "Hmmmm," he hummed in satisfaction. Ashe just rolled her eyes.

Wanting to switch things up, Glux released Ashe's wrists. He grabbed her hips, attempting to roll her over. Ashe caught onto what he was trying to do and relaxed her ankle lock on his hips. Now that he was able to flip her over onto her stomach, Ashe gasped in excitement. "Oh my! You dirty perv," she said huskily.

As she stuck her ass up, Glux licked his lips as her back arched perfectly for him. Wasting no time, he slipped his thick bollard back inside her, causing them to moan in joyful unison. Clasping her hips with his lower set of hands, he gave Ashe's pussy fast and deep strokes. His cock dipped deep into her very core, causing her to leak profusely from her slit.As her orgasm rose within her, Ashe gripped the mattress and braced herself.

"Augh, shit!" Ashe squealed, muffling her face in the mattress to try not to wake the baby. Her body stiffened; her velvet walls contracted tightly around Glux's shaft. She shook violently, but Glux managed to hold her still. But he didn't allow her any rest. His thrusts intensified; Ashe had no choice but to scream into the bed.

But hearing the baby grunting softly in annoyance, Glux shushed his thrashing mate even as he kept pummeling himself into her. Ashe somehow ceased her wails. But her breathing trembled heavily as she endured Glux's final onslaught of long-suppressed fuck fever. Glancing down, Glux saw her cream clotting on his shaft. Ashe fell helplessly into yet another mind shattering orgasm. Her eyes rolled aimlessly like she was suffering a seizure; her tongue lolled out of her mouth, frothing a foam of saliva like a rabies victim. When she finally fell limp beneath him, Glux grabbed her arms and pinned them together behind her back.

"Ah ah ah, uh uh uh," Ashe moaned, waves of unutterable ecstasy shaking her as if she were being electrocuted. She drooled onto the mattress as her pussy got pounded from behind. A string of their fluids leaked from the juncture of their loins and puddled up beneath them.

"Guragaga," Glux croaked, feeling his cock swelling up like an overstuffed sausage. He hadn't ejaculated since the baby had been born; he'd been saving up all his potent seed to impregnate Ashe again.

"Glux is gonna vishu!" he pronounced.

Ashe regathered her strength enough to slur a last appeal. "Yes, vishu inside me again! Put another baby in my belly, Glux. Give Junior a sibling! Do it! Cum in me! Impregnate me! BREED ME!" she pleaded. Driving himself to her utmost depths, Glux worked his pointy cock head into the tight portal to her fertile womb and unleashed his virile seed.

"UUULLLOOOOYYY!" he bellowed as he ejaculated. Neither was capable of holding back any longer for the sake of their sleeping baby. Glux's congested balls contracted as they injected her womb with powerful jets of his sticky cum. At the same time, Ashe reached yet another unbelievable orgasm as she felt her insides being plastered with successive waves of his warm splurges. Her walls contracted around him again, milking Glux of everything he had in store.

As he thoroughly inseminated Ashe, Glux followed his swimmers in his mind's eyes as they found her eggs and competed to implant themselves within them, mixing his genes together with hers, entwining in the spiraling lattice that would give rise to new life. Giving her a few last good pumps, Glux pulled out of her overfilled pussy. The inevitable outflow of his cum ran out of her, like channels of a river braiding across a fertile delta to the sea.

"Oh my god..." Ashe sputtered, in between gasps for breath.

"Pregnant soon," Glux predicted, releasing her arms from her back.

"Yeah, you definitely knocked me up again. I guess Glux Jr. will be having a sibling to play with..." Ashe concurred. Glux smiled knowing that his brood was already growing.

Slowly stirring up from the mattress that was once again soaked in their commingled fluids, Ashe crawled over to check on their baby. Picking him up, she was glad to see that he still slept soundly. Maybe that was his way of voting for a sibling. Kneeling on the dry edge of the mattress, she carefully cuddled Glux Jr. in her arms. She smiled as she enfolded her healthy baby. In his turn, Glux wrapped both sets of his arms around them both. Ashe turned to face her alien mate.

As his hands drifted down her torso and settled themselves around her navel, he rubbed her gently, saying softly, "It's time to breed again." Ashe's green eyes widened at this declaration that her stud was once again raring to go. She was far from sure that she was ready for another fuck since she had just endured three mind melting orgasms in a row. She still felt a little lightheaded. But feeling his cock rear against her back, lurching back to hardness yet again, she sighed.

"Fine..." she accepted. Gently laying their baby back in its improvised bed, they pounced on each other and began to wrestle erotically on their soggy mattress. The sounds of their slapping flesh soon resumed, resounding inside their secret love nest, deep in the darkest reaches of the city's sewers...

1...456789