An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Murry is saved by another alien.
2.8k words
4.35
9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey. Still waiting on my next Ice Era Chronicle, so I got some more of this written. Murry is kind of growing on me. I was hoping he was going to get saved. I hope you have come back to see what happens next. Cheers.

~M~ From C.M. Moore

***

*Chapter 3*

Saved... or maybe not.

Murry woke up to more terrible agony then he'd ever felt in his life. His eyes rolled to one side. A hairy creature was eating the layers of sink off the top of his forearm without the armband. His eyes widened. A long green tongue was licking and sucking his mangled flesh. Blood poured out as razor-sharp teeth scrapped and sliced. Murry would ever be able to get that image out of his head.

His body rocked on the table as the son shoved his hairy spray-can cock into Murry's body. Fresh tears flowed out of his eyes. He had to die soon. The fat one moved closer and his wide green tongue ran over Murry's cheek lapping up the tears. The fat one's breath smelled like rotting garbage. The stench made Murry gag. He almost threw up and tried to keep down his stomach contents. A body couldn't take much more of this, right? He prayed he would pass out again.

Gagging a second time, Murry wondered if he threw up in his mouth if that would kill him. He could suffocate with this pole taking up all the available space. For a second, he wished he would choke on his vomit and die. He needed something to kill him and soon.

"I'm finished." The son rocked harder into Murry as he leaned over his body. Murry's eyes tracked the son as he licked at a gash along his abdomen. The wound above his belly button was new.

The agony made him feel faint, but the dizziness might've been the blood loss. How much blood could a human lose? When the son pulled himself from Murry's body, there was only a second of relief. His ass was on fire. The abuse to his body was too much. He could die here. This was his new home until death exactly like the monster said.

The hairy alien eating the top of his arm picked up his head. After giving the son a nod, he walked around until he stood between Murry's legs. Again, Murry stared up at the ceiling and whimpered. Before anything new ripped into his hole, a scratching sound came from the entrance to the room. Everyone's eyes turned to the door.

A fiery blast blew apart, the wall, door, and part of the frame. The explosion toppled the table tipping a tied and strapped-down Murry over onto his side. Cages tumbled. In an instant, everything changed.

Murry was still bound to the table, but now his shoulder and an uneaten arm were planted under him and against the cold metal floor. He faced the aisle of scattered cages. The alien who was trying to eat him hit the floor at the power of the explosion. Now that the smoke cleared, the monster jumped to his feet.

As soon as the hairy creature ran, a blue light hit him in the center of the back. Murry watched the monster slide on his belly face-first toward the other end of the room. The smell of burning hair and acid blood was released into the air. A blackened hole smoked in the center of the alien's head.

The fat one and the son hurtled over Murry's table still tipped on the side. The two monsters separated and then ducked between cages. Murry angled his head up as a new creature stepped over him.

The new alien strolled into the center walkway between the rows of cages like he owned the ship. The six-foot-five man-shaped creature had smooth blue skin that shimmered like he was wet or covered in glitter. Three tentacles were on either side of his body. One set of appendages came out of his shoulders like human arms with no hands. The next set of limbs came from his ribs. The third pair of tentacles came out from above his wide muscular hips. The alien was perfectly symmetrical and reminded Murry of a Ken-doll. Well, it would be a ken-doll if it were a six-tentacled doll with blue dolphin skin.

When the alien stopped in the center of the room, one tentacle reloaded a weapon he held, another one pulled a second gun from a holster on his thigh, and last, a tentacle flipped his black hair over his shoulder. The move was like a flirty girl at the mall, but Murry noted that wasn't hair. What flowed around the alien's shoulders was more like tubes. Out of his head grew tons of long shiny tiny black tubes. They curled at the ends.

Murry prayed this creature would turn, shoot, and kill him. He was in so much pain that he wanted nothing else. As if the creature knew what he was thinking, blue-tentacle-man spun around and faced Murry.

Their eyes met.

Although there was a long list of things Murry could note about the alien, like his high cheekbones, chiseled jaw, or smooth pink lips, none of that had him staring. It was the alien's eyes that took Murry's breath away. The bright eyes were blue like the clearest sky and almond-shaped. His look was innocent and kind, but the guns on his body were the exact opposite of his harmless expression.

After only a few ground eating steps, the alien was at his side. As the creature crouched next to Murry's head, Murry watched the way his six-pack abs flexed. The muscles of his thighs and calves moved beautifully under his skin. Confused, Murry realized he kept using the words he and him, but the alien didn't have a penis. He was naked and where the genitals should be was nothing but smooth skin.

His middle tentacle slipped one pistol-looking gun into a spot at his lower spine. Tipping his head, the extraterrestrial then used one of his long tentacles to unlatch the hard pole-gag in his mouth. He slipped the obstruction-free and Murry coughed.

"Thanks." Murry knew the being wouldn't understand him, but he said it anyway.

"No problem." The alien responded, but before Murry could find out how they were speaking the same language, the blue-tentacle-man reached out with all six of his limbs and loosened all the straps simultaneously. Murry rolled onto his belly.

"Who are you?" Murry asked as he got to his knees cradling his eaten arm.

"I am Keltrixtionlenz. Royal of the Dagerstanteens." The alien snatched a piece of fabric that dangled from his weapon's holster around his thigh. He wrapped the silk around Murry's arm as he spoke. "Stay." Rising, he spun back to the cages. When the hairy son peeked his head over the cage, both Murry and blue-tentacle-man saw the movement.

Murry had no intention of going anywhere. His whole body hurt, even his hair. He nodded and then frowned at the introduction. He would never remember that long hard-to-pronounce name, and he had no idea if he was supposed to be impressed by the alien being a royal. What Murry focused on right now was adjusting his body to accommodate is abused anus and protecting his injured arm. Thankfully, whatever silk fabric the alien used to cover the wound was helping. The pain was slowly easing.

When the hairy son shot a strange-looking gun at Murry's rescuer, Murry tried to call out a warning. His yell was unnecessary. The blue alien rolled to the left. Rapidly, Keltrix used all his long tentacles. He pulled guns from the holsters on this thighs, legs, and middle of his back. With precision, he shot. The hairy alien went down as Keltrix gracefully rose to his feet.

"Surrender, Derbergurs," Keltrix called but his lips didn't move. "Accept your fate." The alien's face was smooth with eyes and nose. Everything was in the right place and yet... his lips appeared sealed together. Glued. The thick plump pink lips stayed perfectly still as if he was a ventriloquist.

"We can negotiate, Keltrixtionlenz." The fat alien popped up and shot a series of bullets, but Mr. Blue-eyes moved easily and dodged the blast. Rolling to the side, he made a sound Murry thought might be laughter. Every one of his tentacles now held a gun. He walked with sure strides hunting the monster.

With so much blood loss, Murry was disoriented. He started to crawl on all fours to the door but got confused. His ass was killing him. He did say he was going to stay put, but he just wanted to get out of here and away from the table and the gunfight. Maybe he could get back to Earth. Murry would go home and never deviate from his schedule for as long as he lived. If he made it home, he would never be curious about anything ever.

As he crawled, Murry glanced down at his arm. Already the throbbing agonizing pain had let up and he sighed with relief. Running into a cage, he realized he was going in the wrong direction for escape. Turning past another enclosure, he halted when he came to the dead son-alien. The weapon the hairy alien had fired earlier was still clutched in his furry claw-hand.

Murry had never watched many sci-fi moves. He had no idea what he was doing, but a sense of self-preservation started to take over. Angrily, Murry pried the gun from the hairy palm and then put his fingers in all the same places that the son had gripped the weapon.

Murry clutched the alien pistol right as he spotted the fat one raising his gun to aim for Murry's saving alien.

Mr. Hard-to-pronounce-name crouched over a blue spot on the floor inspecting the dried puddle. Not thinking, Murry shot his weapon at the head of the fat alien. Anger and pain made Murry's gut burn. This creature had hurt him, and he wanted to see him dead. He closed his eyes. When they opened, he stared at the hairy monster.

The fat alien stood for a heartbeat. The side of his head was now missing. Wobbling, the hairy alien then face-planted the floor. Murry closed his eyes at the gruesome image.

When he lifted his head and looked around once more, his eyes met the amused stare of Keltrix-something-whatever. The alien had reached his side and slowly took the gun from his hand.

"Good shot." Mr. Blue-eyes sounded surprised.

"Thanks." Directly after Murry responded, the overhead light flickered and then the room went black. A sound came over a loudspeaker and a noise crackled. It wasn't words.

"My sibling says it is time to go. We have taken the ship."

Murry felt a tug on his uninjured arm. He tried to raise but the room was utter blackness. He ended up stumbling into the side of a cage.

"You cannot see in the dark, can you?" Keltrix had a deep voice that was beautiful to listen to. If it were another time and place, Murry would've begged for a story and closed his eyes, and gone to sleep. He didn't comment on the question. That seemed more like a statement anyway. Plus, since he wasn't used to having anyone talk to him and expecting a response, Murry didn't bother.

Murry was working to get his shaking legs under him when he was lifted into Keltrix's chest. Two of the alien's waist-high tentacles tucked Murry against smoothly carved pecs. He was wrong about the alien being wet or slimy. Keltrix's skin was simply warm and muscular. Wrapping his uninjured arm around the alien's neck, the tube hair brushed the back of his hand. The tubes were soft and curled around his wrist. He tried to shake them off. Gross.

"Thanks."

"You say that a lot." Keltrix chuckled. "No problem, Human."

"How come you understand me when I speak?"

"Your language, though I have not studied it, is not hard to understand. My species is exceptionally smart, and I am brilliant."

"And cocky." Murry closed his eyes since he couldn't see anything anyway. Instead of looking around, he felt the wind blowing on his face and the solid hold of Keltrix. The alien was running at a clipped pace. He tried to think about the fact that Keltrix thought he spoke his own language instead of the pain burning his ass. Happily, the silk fabric seemed to have cooled the sting of his arm.

"Cocky is not the correct term, Human. Efficient, confident, brilliant. I am a clever warrior, an experienced killer, a skilled assassin. I know what I can and cannot do."

"Warrior? Assassin? Are you going to kill me?" It dawned on Murry a little late that he was trusting this six-tentacled alien. He had no reason place his life in Keltrix's... hands? The creature was armed enough to turn Murry into nothing but a memory. "If you're going to hurt me, please just kill me now. I can't take more torture."

"I am impressed you are still alive." Keltrix slowed his gait. "Not many survive Derbergurs. You could take more torture."

"Thanks," Murry said sarcastically as he opened his eyes. "I'll pass on the more torture."

Keltrix laughed. "You say thanks a lot. I do not think you are using it properly."

Before Murry could respond, he caught the hint of a doorway ahead of them. A tiny light gleamed casting a small portion of a hallway in the pale-yellow glow. They entered a square room with computers and equipment Murry didn't recognize. As they came to a halt, Murry figured out that Keltrix wasn't the only one like him on the ship.

The space they entered had bodies of the dead hairy monsters littered around the metal floor. Two other blue aliens with the tube hair stood holstering weapons to their bodies.

"Took you long enough." The blue alien who spoke first was missing his right middle tentacle. His white tube hair was short and stood straight up toward the ceiling. It looked like a mohawk. "What is this?" White-mohawk asked.

"Did you find any trace of Fentontailia?" The other alien posed the question. This creature didn't have black tubes like Keltrix either. His hair was red and completely straight. His abundance of tiny tubes even covered over his left eye like part of a curtain. While he asked, one of his limbs adjusted a bag on his back.

"You were right, JP," Keltrix addressed the alien with red tubes. "Dagerstanteens blood was in the room where I found this one, but I cannot say that it is Fenton's. I do not sense him here."

"You want to kill this thing?" White-mohawk alien gestured to Murry. "I will do it."

Murry had been holding his breath waiting for that. He wanted death, but now hearing the question, he prayed that he didn't get moved to a new room for execution. Involuntarily, Murry gripped tighter to Keltrix's neck.

"I owe the human. At least, I owe him enough that I will not leave him here or kill him." Keltrix's tentacles gripped a little harder around Murry's shoulders as if in a protective gesture. "We do not have to kill everyone all the time, Rhylent."

The word that came out of the alien named JP sound like a swear word, but Murry didn't know if it was. In fact, he didn't know why he was able to understand what they were saying at all. He assumed they were speaking English, but why? There were too many questions and his broken anus stole most of his thoughts. Understanding the specifics of the aliens around him was low on his priority list. Not bleeding to death was much higher. He faced the fact that he might never be able to use his arm again. Even if the pain had lightened, he could recall with clarity what the damage had been.

"I am not happy about taking a strange alien on my ship," JP muttered. Murry was momentarily taken aback by the sentence. To them, he was a strange alien.

"It is our ship," Keltrix exhaled with a huff. "Rhylent?" Keltrix looked to White-mohawk. "What say you? Do you agree with JP?"

"I do not care." Rhylent kicked the dead body of one of the hairy aliens on the floor. "If it gets annoying, just kill it. Now we should go before this ship crashes and burns."

After Keltrix nodded at Rhylent's suggestion, they moved to the exit. All of them started jogging down another dark hall off the main room with the low light. Keltrix and JP followed Rhylent as they twisted and turned. The three aliens seemed to have no problem navigating in the dark. As they ran, there wasn't even a glimmer to see by.

While the aliens swiftly rushed, Murry closed his eyes. Tiredness and aching pain were taking over his mind. Every cut throbbed. Crashes of metal were heard in the distance. The smell of fire swirled on the air. There might have been an explosion. The ship shook. Strangely, Murry couldn't seem to rouse himself enough to worry about the dangers around him. He set his head on Keltrix's shoulder and let the tentacles cradle him.