An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Murry and the alien kiss.
2.9k words
4.41
8.3k
4

Part 4 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey... So I am supposed to be working on 3:05 a.m. An Ice Era Chronicle, but I am kinda stuck on this for some reason. I don't know. I love my steamy post-apocalyptic romance series, but there is just something about this alien story that I feel like working on. Anyway, read if you like. This is chapter 4.

Cheers. ~M~ from C.M. Moore

***

*Chapter 4*

Can I call you Kel?

For the second time, Murry awoke to more pain then he'd ever felt in his life. Was that even possible? His skin blazed and he wondered if he was being cooked alive. He told himself not to open his eyes. He couldn't face more torture. His curiosity poked him. Was he still with Keltrix?

When he finally looked around, Murry discovered he was back on a table. His heart began to pound as the icy claws of fear gripped him. No more. Since nothing was in his mouth, he began to beg. Even if no one would understand him, he didn't care. He couldn't stand to get ripped apart again.

"Please," he whimpered. "Please, no more, please. I can't..."

"Calm, Human." Keltrix's blue eye met his. This close, Murry noted his thick black eyelashes. The alien looked like he wore makeup. When Keltrix leaned over him, a soft smooth tentacle stroked up Murry's uninjured arm. There was nothing on the appendage caressing him. No pain. The tentacles had no suction cups like an octopus. These beings were uniquely different than anything Murry had ever seen before. If he weren't so sick, he would ask a million questions. "I'm here. Remember me? Keltrixtionlenz?"

"How can I remember a name like Kel... Keltrix-Kel." Shooting pain up his half-eaten arm stole the rest of Murry's attempts at the pronunciation. When the agony subsided, he stared into the most beautiful sky-blue eyes he'd ever seen. "I'll just call you Kel," he muttered and licked his lips.

"That's fine, Slave."

Slave? Murry opened his mouth to argue that term, but he didn't get the chance. More searing burning shot through his body. He shivered but he was also roasting in a sauna. Sweat broke out on his skin and slicked down his back.

When the door to the room opened, the red-haired alien, JP, walked in and to the table. Fear slammed into Murry a second time. They could hurt him like the hairy monsters. Even though between their legs they were smooth like molded plastic, that didn't mean something more sinister wouldn't happen.

"I can't..." Murry whimpered the rest of his words. "Please don't." His eyes filled with tears. The drops rolled down his cheeks. He didn't want to be entered again.

"He's leaking," Keltrix spoke behind him. "Is that normal?"

"Keltrixtionlenz," JP grumbled as he appeared in Murry's line of sight. The other alien's voice held censure and displeasure. "I told you to leave the alien." JP's head blocked the bright light overhead. "I cannot fix this slave. Let him die in peace."

"I do not accept that." Keltrix snapped. Again, Kel's lips never moved but Murry could hear him. Both aliens he understood even though neither of their lips moved and he didn't speak their funny sounds.

"Why can I understand you?" Murry murmured.

"I forgot how uneducated and simple-minded humans are." JP's nostrils flared. "We should not have kept this one. I can already tell this thing will be nothing but problems."

"The language band is still on you." Keltrix ran a tentacle over the black strap still around Murry's forearm. "Do you want me to take it off?"

"No." Murry shook his head. If he were going to die, at least he would know what they said while it was happening. After he told Kel no, the alien stood. He faced JP as if they squared off ready for a fight.

"This is not going to be a problem. So what if the creature is a little curious? He will not be more trouble than I can handle." Kel flipped his tube hair. "Just help and I will take care of it."

"I cannot. You are not listening to me." JP argued. "The human's infections are too great. The wounds are not clean. You must accept what I am telling you. You would be kinder to kill the slave before this gets worse."

"Why can you not save it?" Kel asked. "You have supplies."

"I do not have the items here. This ship only transports. I have lifesaving items for us."

"Use them."

"They will not work on a human. This thing is not part of us. No part of this creature is our makeup."

"It's okay." More tears spilled out of Murry's eyes. He wasn't afraid to die. The fact that Kel was trying at all was more compassion than he expected from a stranger and an alien.

"I do not want you to die, Slave." Keltrix leaned over him and his head tipped to the side as if surprised that he wanted Murry to live. Both alien heads popped into his line of sight.

"Please stop calling me a slave. Consider that my deathbed wish. My name is Murry."

"Murry." Keltrix hummed his name. Once more his tentacles caressed Murry's naked chest. "You are dying, and in much pain, but you take this moment to tell me your name?" He sounded amused. "Murry is odd, but I like it."

Murry had the urge to roll his eyes. Keltrix spoke like Murry wanted or needed his approval of his given name.

"My mom named me Murdock after my grandpa." More tears rolled down Murry's cheeks as he thought about how much he missed his mother. He wished she were here. The heat from his fever had him delirious wishing all sorts of impossible things. "I'd like to see my grandpa again and my mom. Dying is okay. I believe that we see our loved ones when we die."

"Rest now. Slave Murry." Keltrix's tentacle brushed against Murry's cheek catching the wetness. "Loved ones. I will have to look up this expression. I do not think you will see anyone but me for now."

"I'll die on this table like a man, not a slave. I'm not your slave."

"You take issue with the word?" Kel's sealed lips tipped into a grin. "Can I call you chattel?"

"Not if you want me to answer."

"Servant?"

"Not better."

Keltrix laughed. "What do you call the creatures you take home? The ones on your planet that need food and water and care? You rescue them."

Murry's head conjured Linda and her stupid love for her pampered cat. She had rescued the animal from the shelter.

"I don't know," Murry muttered.

"Yes, you do. I see it in your eyes."

"You are talking about a dog or cat. We rescue them."

"Yes." Keltrix grinned. "Curious little cat."

"I'm not a cat and I'm not little." Murry wanted to explain that humans were not rescued animals, but another terrible rolling pain seized his muscles. Roughly, he yanked against the bonds moaning in agony. Fire ate at him. Fine. He would die as a cat on an exam table with an alien by his side. Whatever happened was okay by him as long as the pain eased.

"I'll be a cat." Murry thought about the dogs and cats that they put down at the vet office. "Please just don't leave. It hurts so much." His eyes full of tears lifted to Keltrix. "While I'm dying, will you hold my hand so I'm not alone?" The animals on Earth had their owners to pat their heads as the needles entered them. If he was losing his life, Murry wanted that. He needed something to hold on to while he took his last breath.

Murry opened his hand.

Slowly, Keltrix slipped one tentacle into his palm. Murry closed his fingers gripping the soft skin and the harder muscles underneath. He held on. The heat grew and he felt drunk or high. Since he lived with his mom and then in the group home with other handicapped people, Murry had never done drugs. Even though he never did them, he figured this was what being high or drunk must be like.

"What if the Murry-cat drinks from me?" Kel's voice was soft and he lifted his eyes to JP. "Would that be enough of my Dagerstanteen genetic makeup inside of the human to use our medicines? It would help him live until we reach our ship. Then you have the supplies to fix his human parts."

"Drinking from you would buy time, but you know the act is outlawed. Octnavin will be cross. Even if you are the favorited sibling, that position will not be enough to cool our ruler's wrath," JP muttered. "If you do this you will not be our leader's favorite anymore."

"I know the laws about pleasure slaves." Blue eyes were back on Murry's face. "I only want to help him. Just this human and it will only be once."

"I'm not a salve. Especially not a pleasure one."

"Quiet, little cat." Kel hushed him. "I will take responsibility for my actions today. I will accept the punishment." Keltrix kept talking to JP. "I will claim this alien and I promise not to use him as an incubator. This claim is only for his health. After I am no longer in his system, I will return the creature to Earth."

"I see in your mind that I cannot sway you. Tell me when it is done." JP strode to the door. "But remember I said this creature will be trouble. This human will be nothing but problems." He disappeared out of the exit. Murry was left tied to a table holding on to dear life and one tentacle.

"I like trouble," Kel muttered and then smiled at Murry. "I like curious little cats."

One time when he was young, Murry got the flu. He remembered two days of his body harassed by the illness. That time held a space in his memory as some of the worse pain he'd ever gone through. Now the flu didn't hold a candle to the shivers that gripped his muscles. His heart hurt to beat. Even his hair ached. Whatever. He'd be trouble or a curious cat.

The agony was so strong that he didn't know what the conversation was about between JP and Kel. Pleasure slave? Claiming? Ruler? His brain was beyond figuring out that kind of stuff. All he wanted was to close his eyes and sleep.

"Goodbye, Kel. Thanks for trying to save me." More tears rolled down his cheek to the metal table. He whimpered.

"No, Murry-cat." Keltrix slipped his tentacle out of his hand and shook Murry's shoulders. The wild movement jarred the cut on his abdomen. The part of his arm that had been eaten started to bleed. Murry screamed and Kel started to pace next to the table. "I forgot how fragile you are."

Kel strode back and forth. The alien's face looked determined or like he was gearing up for a fight. After a few minutes, Keltrix wove all his tentacles together on both sides of his body. With them together, the intertwined appendages looked like massive arms swinging as he marched next to the table. The muscles of his wide chest gleamed as he ducked under the light. Murry noticed Kel's six-pack abs and his eyes followed the path that traveled down to the smooth area between his legs. His torso really did look a very muscular doll. A part of him wondered why he thought of Kel as male. Maybe because he was a warrior.

When Kel turned back to him, the alien leaned close again.

"I want to kiss you." Kel nodded. "That is the word you will understand. Kiss. You will kiss me now."

Murry frowned. He never thought about men or women sexually. He considered himself asexual with no interest. He absolutely didn't think of this alien as the thing he wanted to kiss. Maybe he misunderstood and the fever was confusing him.

"I think JP is right. That sounds like trouble."

"Do you want the pain to end?"

"Yes." More than anything Murry added in his head.

"Open your mouth." Kel's tone booked no argument.

Murry did as he was told. He parted his lips. So far, in all the things that had happened to him, all Murry could trust was the blue-eyed alien.

As soon as his lips were slightly open, Kel shifted until his glued-closed mouth was a breath away. The alien paused for only a minute before he tipped his head to the left. Tube hair blocked most of the light. Murry inhaled trying to be ready for whatever was going to happen next. The scent of Kel was a strange sweetness like candy. If Murry closed his eyes, he would think he was standing in a candy store. Maybe the gum aisle.

Suddenly, Kel's lips unglued. The pink flesh widened. His tongue, like a wide flesh pole, filled Murry's mouth. Before he could get used to the large wet cylinder, Keltrix shoved his tongue down his throat.

A part of Murry was annoyed that his first kiss was from an alien while dying. He would laugh at that craziness of that sentence if he could breathe.

Keltrix seemed to sense that he was blocking Murry's airway. The plump tube moved back so Murry could inhale and fill his lungs. More sugar smell filled his nostrils. Kel's smooth hard dowel-tongue retracted slightly and then slid in again. Back and forth. The alien did the thrust a few more times until Murry started to get used to the silky texture of the slippery shaft gliding against the cavern of his mouth. From Keltrix's chest, the alien began to rumble and purr like a cat. The sound was a deep vibration hinting that this kiss brought the alien some type of gratification.

Just as Murry wondered how long a kiss was supposed to last, without warning, his mouth filled up with mystery fluid.

Drinking, Murry coughed and sputtered. He worked hard to swallow what was pouring out of Keltrix. He drank, because if he didn't, Murry knew he would choke. Happily, whatever the fluid was, the taste wasn't unpleasant. The liquid was like watermelon and bubble-gum and water and life. If life-essence could have a flavor, this was the extract.

Since Murry didn't mind the taste, he kept sucking and began to lick at the tongue still pumping in and out of his mouth. He asked himself if this was copious amounts of Keltrix's saliva, but at this point, he didn't care. It was too late to problem solve. If this fluid lessened the pain in his body, Murry would drink the watermelon-bubble-gum all day long.

As the flow of Kel's alien saliva lessened, he didn't take his tongue out of Murry's mouth. He kept purring in enjoyment. Murry traced the body part. The alien's tongue was a little like a smaller tentacle. He could still feel the spongy hardness against his teeth. He probed at the fleshy tip where there was a small opening. Licking, Murry decided that this part of Keltrix was perhaps the size of a fat hairbrush handle.

When Kel stepped away, his tongue or small mouth-tentacle, slid back until his lips sealed together. Once more they were glued shut, but now they were a darker pink. Even his cheeks had a pink hue. Could an alien flush with embarrassment? Somehow Murry had the feeling Keltrix was too much of a warrior to ever be embarrassed over anything.

Kel took a deep breath that expanded his chest before he shuddered. The alien's eyes closed. When the lids opened again, Keltrix took up a spot next to the table and nodded as if he was in a conversation with himself.

Murry licked his lips and caught a drip of watermelon.

"That was my first kiss with anyone." Murry shook his head. And he did it with a guy. If he liked it, did that mean he was gay? What if Keltrix was disappointed because Murry didn't know what he was doing. He should be forgiven if he did it wrong. He was dying after all. "Was that an okay kiss?" Hell, he sounded like a girl on a date instead of a twenty-one-year-old strapped to an alien exam table. "I don't know if I did it right. And anyway, I'm sick with a fever and I'm kind of dizzy, and dying, and missing part of my arm."

"Your brain is interesting." Keltrix leaned over him and once more stroked his chest. "You seem caught up on this gender situation."

"Gender?"

"I do not have a gender, Human. No matter what you label me, I am not male or female. I reproduce on my own. I am simply Dagerstanteen. I am warrior. You neither kissed male nor female. Does that help?"

Murry stared into the blue eyes and sighed. "So... I did okay?"

"I now understand why they use the term pleasure slave."

Murry felt his cheeks heat up. Now he was embarrassed. "I'm not a slave," he muttered.

"Relax now, Murry-cat. JP will help you." Keltrix turned to the exit. He banged on the door with his middle tentacle.

JP walked back into the room.

"That did not take long." JP's lips, though they didn't open for speaking, shifted into a smirk. "Is it as good as they say?"

"I am not discussing it."

"It is that good?" JP gave what sounded like a low whistle of appreciation. "I always wondered."

"Enough." Kel shook his head. "I no longer wish to be on this subject. Now do what you can to save the human's life."

***

Again, if you have made it this far... thanks for reading.