An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Murry and Keltrix fool around in the bathroom.
2.5k words
4.52
7.3k
6

Part 5 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again. So I'm writing on this male-male gay romance for the Ice Era Chronicles and that's been so much fun, but I keep coming back to this. I have considered that there might be something wrong with me, but oh well. You know what they say... if you're bored, you're boring. And I am never bored!

Cheers!

~M~ from C.M. Moore

*Chapter 5*

My only friend is a plastic cup.

Once again Murry woke, confused, but this time no pain. At least not pain from someone hurting him.

He rolled over to ease the ache in his shoulder from sleeping on the floor. His eyes opened to bright light and a pink ceiling. He sat and looked around. The square room he was in was empty except for a low metal coffee table. Everything was pink. Pink walls, ceiling, floor. Running his hand over the floor, the surface was smooth like one giant tile from a hardware store.

Murry came to his feet and stared down at his naked body. Nervously, Murry slipped his hand over his balls and then to his anus. There wasn't a bloody gaping mess. He sighed with relief and then looked at his arm. No half-eaten flesh.

After checking a few other parts of his body, Murry walked around the pink room. He discovered two doors. One didn't open. That exit had no handle or latches or hinges. The opening was merely an outline in the wall. The second door led into a small white room. A hole was in the corner on the floor. When he stared in, there was only a black nothing.

On the opposite side of the area was a short stubby green tube. The spout was like a cut-off garden hose. When Murry stepped under the pipe, he was instantly blasted with cold water. He jumped out of the spray shivering and slicking drops off his chest. He tried again to get under the water, but he only ended up washing his hands before the cold made his fingers go numb.

As he waved his arms, he glanced at where the hairy alien had eaten him. The skin was healed with scabs forming. He studied his other injuries. Most of the cuts and deeper wounds were either scabbed over or faint scars. The little amount of water that had spayed him removed portions of the dried blood.

For a second Murry considered returning to the spay to remove all the blood, but a second shiver shot down his spine. He didn't have the energy to stand under cold water. Turning away from what he guessed was his bathroom, he headed back into his new living quarters.

Since there was nothing to explore but the table, Murry sat at the sleek silver coffee table. He ran his hands over the metal. Unlike the hose, nothing happened. Next, he tried to pick up the table. The furniture didn't move. He patted around the top and then underneath it. Frustrated, Murry began to pace. So... this was his prison?

Wandering, Murry walked over to the corner and curled next to the wall. His arm hurt a little from sleeping on his shoulder on the hard surface. He adjusted until he was in a fetal position and wished for clothes or food or a blanket. Briefly, he wondered where Keltrix was and if the alien wanted to leave him here. Did JP put him in this cell to keep him out of the way? Was Murry too much trouble? Murry fell back asleep feeling more alone then he'd ever felt in his life.

Days passed. One day was exactly like the next. Murry had zero sense of time and would have given anything to see a clock. He woke and sometimes a green goop in a plastic cup would be sitting on the table. Murry would try to drink down as much of the muck as he could stomach before he would pour the rest of the liquid into the toilet hole. He dodged the water sprayer and sat on the floor making a drum beat with the plastic-type cup.

After another few days, Murry started to become an expert at games he could come up with one cup. He played catch. He rolled it back and forth. He balanced the cup on the side of the table. More days passed. He cried or he screamed. He talked to himself and counted as high as he could go. He paced.

Sleeping, Murry was abruptly jarred out of his slumber by two tentacles wrapping around his waist. His eyes popped open. Keltrix stood over him looking furious.

Roughly, the alien hauled Murry to his feet and began to drag him across the room.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Murry stumbled into what he labeled as the bathroom.

"I looked into your mind," Keltrix snapped. "And I should not have to do this. You know how to clean yourself."

Murry was shoved into the cold spray. He yelped and would've jumped out of the water, but ruthlessly Keltrix held him. Slapping a tentacle away, Murry tried to get out from under the freezing drops. Stubbornly, Kel held on as he glided a top tentacle to one wall. Creamy white liquid oozed out like the tile was drooling foam.

"Stop it." Murry fought Kel to get out of the water slapping him in the face, but the alien was immovable. The tentacles only tighten to a bruising pressure as Murry struggled. "Let go."

Swiping the white ooze off the wall, Keltrix began to make soapy suds and slick them all over Murry's body. The damn tentacles went everywhere. Murry's cheeks began to heat up when they slid between his legs to glide against his balls and over his cock. Kel caressed between Murry's ass cheeks and up his back.

The shivering had started because of the water, but now the goosebumps were because this was fast turning into some type of eroticism. Murry attempted to concentrate on the chilly water, but Kel's slipping and gliding caused shivers of awareness wherever he washed. By the time Kel freed him, Murry's cock was rock hard, and he was whimpering. He stumbled away from the water but slipped on the smooth floor.

"You are nothing but trouble, little cat." Keltrix caught him. "Learn how to walk."

Now Murry was pressed face to chest with Keltrix. His blue skin was warm and damp. With one shift of his hips, the ridge of Murry's cock slid against Kel's skin. Murry tipped his head back and licked his lips. Blue eyes drilled into him.

"Go to the other room. Now." Keltrix's command was harsh, but his tentacles didn't let go. He held Murry pinned to him.

"I..." Again, Murry's hips, of their own volition, started to thrust against the warm smooth wet skin of Keltrix. The crown of Murry's erection, swollen and inflamed, begged and throbbed. Murry licked his lips thinking about that watermelon taste.

"Do not." Keltrix's eyes scanned his mouth. "Do not think about my taste like that."

"I can't help it," Murry whispered. How could his body feel this needy? This hot? He tried to shut out the desire. He tried to think about any of the times he'd jerked himself off and it had been boring. Nothing came to him. Only Keltrix filled up his brain. He wanted the taste. Quickly, his mind overflowed with a type of longing that he wasn't sure was his. Some part of him wondered if this yearning was fed by Keltrix.

The alien's lips parted only slightly. Murry didn't wait. He opened his mouth. Instantly Keltrix pushed his huge tongue past Murry's teeth. Shoving him hard, Keltrix had Murry pressed to the tile wall. Murry sucked and then groaned when a warm wet tentacle wrapped around his erection.

There was a good chance Murry would've dropped to the floor. The grip on his cock was that perfect.

Keltrix used his two middle tentacles to wrap around Murry's waist to hold him and then lift him closer. Raising his legs, Murry hooked his ankles behind the alien's back. Once more Keltrix made that rumble of approval. He started to purr deep in his chest.

Murry sucked and licked and simply closed his eyes lost in the feelings. The tiles at his back heated under his skin. Keltrix's shoulders and pecs were warm under his searching fingers. The tentacle that wrapped around Murry's cock glided high over the flared crown and then ran back down to his balls. Soon Murry was bucking and humping into the firm hold. His fingers clenched around the back of Kel's neck. His climax was just out of reach. His orgasm kept building and building. More blazing heat grew in his chest. Murry's skin sparkled with delight wherever a tentacle traveled.

Keltrix's tongue was a steady rhythm. In and out. The alien drove the hot wet flesh into Murry's mouth over and over again. Murry sucked harder. Enjoying the taste, he flicked his tongue against the tip gaining the light sample of watermelon. It was as if the flavor only hinted that there was more to come.

Murry's heart slammed into his chest. Without warning, Keltrix shoved him roughly to the cool wall. His mouth started to fill up with the watermelon bubble gum liquid. As Murry drank, his orgasm hit a crescendo. He moaned as he sucked on Keltrix. Murry's cock shot ropes of semen over his alien's abs and the tentacle fondling him.

Gulping for air, Murry ripped his mouth away. The alien's tongue retracted, and his eyes widened. His long eyelashes fluttered.

"This is why I cannot be here." Kel gently helped Murry to his feet as he admonished himself. "Nothing but trouble."

"I thought you liked trouble."

Kel shook his head.

When Murry stood, Keltrix stared down at the white ejaculate covering his abs. Using his top right tentacle, Kel began to suck the spunk off his skin. It looked a little like a soft vacuum cleaner hose moving over Kel's belly cleaning the cream.

"You can wash it off." Murry rubbed his forehead. He had no idea what just happened, but that was probably gross.

"I want to know what you taste like." Kel's eyes flipped to him. "But it is good to know you understand the idea of washing," he snapped. "Do not make me come in here again and clean you. I cannot do this again."

Murry wondered if the alien couldn't come here again because he didn't want to have sex a third time. When Murry realized he'd used the word sex, his thoughts came to a halt. Was that sex? The kiss was sex or not? Alien sex had never been something he considered.

"I get it. I know I should wash, but I hate the water tube." Murry gestured to the shower. "It's cold."

"The cold water does not explain why you do not eat." Keltrix stepped out of the bathroom and walked to the coffee table. A glass of green grossness from this morning sat in the middle. "This is food. This is not an item to play a game."

"You've been watching me?" Murry glanced around. There were no windows. "How?"

"You drank from me," Keltrix explained. "I see your thoughts." He gestured to Murry's missing armband. "Drinking from me and sharing your mind is why you understand our language and why I can read you." Kel sighed. "And now you have drunk from me a second time. JP will be displeased."

"All of my thoughts?" Murry slapped a hand over his face. His thoughts were private. His memories were tucked away. What did Keltrix know? It was an odd feeling knowing someone could see into his head.

"I cannot come here again. Do as you should and wash your injuries and eat to gain strength."

"Got it. Thanks." Murry gestured to the door. "I'll work on being a better prisoner."

Kel had turned to the exit but he stopped at Murry's sarcastic comment. He spun around and faced him.

Murry hated that he had to tip his head up to look at the alien. On Earth, at six-foot, Murry was tall. The alien having five or six inches on him made him feel small. It might have been his bulk too... and extra appendages.

"Prisoner?" Keltrix looked around. "You do not like the term servant or pleasure slave, but you accept the word prisoner? I do not understand you, Murry-cat."

"I don't accept the term. It's what I am. I am locked in an empty prison cell." Murry used the word cell because this wasn't a room. How Keltrix could think it was a home or a place to live was beyond him. "That's a prisoner."

"Prison cell?" Kel crossed his two middle tentacles like arms over his chest. "Explain."

"I have nothing to eat but gross green goop that shows up once a day. I have nothing to do or anyone to talk to. I don't see you. The shower is ice water from a tube, and I shit in a hole in the floor. Time has become meaningless. This is a prison cell. I would never choose this, and I can't escape."

One of Kel's tentacles flipped his black tube hair. Just like before, one minute, Keltrix was looming over him, and then next second, Murry was being drug into his bathroom. He worked to tug out of the grip, but the damn alien was too strong.

"Okay. I got it." Murry shoved ineffectually at the tentacle holding his wrist. "I'll shower in the freezing water. Don't wash me again."

When they reached the bathroom, Kel stopped and turned to him. "I will not kiss you again. I will not do that a second time. Do not worry."

Murry stopped struggling and turned into the tentacle. He stepped into Keltrix's embrace surprising the alien. He backed Kel against the tile wall.

"You can kiss me again." Murry licked his lips as those blue-sky orbs raked him. "I didn't mind what we did." His cheeks heated with this embarrassment, but Murry wasn't going to lie about that. There was no point in lying if Kel could read his mind now. He would have to figure out later how screwed up he was to enjoy climaxing with an alien, but right now, he was going to be honest. "I don't want to you toss me under the cold water again. I don't even have a towel to warm up or clothes for afterward... but the other stuff? We can do that again."

As Murry spoke, he traced a finger along Keltrix's chest. The alien stared up at the ceiling and then down at him. Murry licked at his neck.

"You bring me great pleasure, Murry-cat. That is why I cannot kiss you. I must let... my saliva, as you call it, get out of your system so we can return you to Earth. You cannot drink from me anymore."

"Even though you like it?"

"Yes."

"And even if I like it?"

"Yes."

When Murry touched Keltrix's chest again, his alien purred. A tentacle rubbed up Murry's back.

"I think you're more like a cat than me."

"You are nothing but trouble, Murry-cat." One tentacle stopped Murry's hand as a different one wrapped around his wrist. Kel dragged him back into the other room.