An Alien Love Bk. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Sloan won't give in to Octnavin.
1.8k words
4.74
3.9k
2
0

Part 26 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again. So like I said... I'm all caught up on my Ice Era Chronicles writing so I am playing with my alien books. I have a soft spot for these... I don't know what that says about me! LOL Oh well, happy reading.

~M. from C.M. Moore

***

*Chapter 7*

Never giving in.

Sloan wasn't sure how long he was strapped to the bed by the Nebos. He stared out the window. The ocean lapped at the sand as his dick started to deflate. His body ached with the need to come. After a while, the need to pee came over him. Pissing in this bed didn't appeal to him.

Irritated, he hunted for his connection to Octnavin. The whole time he looked for where their minds shared space, he kicked himself for getting into this situation. If he was honest, he knew something was making his gut turn about the man in the bar, but he went along with this anyway. If he ever got out of this room, he would never again blindly go home with a stranger.

Hell, right now Sloan would go back to Reese over Octnavin. Reese might've been an asshole, but Octnavin was a real dick.

Effortlessly, Sloan found the connection to Octnavin. The alien hid nothing. His brain was a vast ocean of information. There was so much data that Sloan felt inadequate. He didn't even finish high school. The guy knew everything. Sloan hated him all the more for that. Snobby know-it-all fucker.

~I have to piss.~ Sloan spoke in his head. ~Don't make me do it on the bed.~

Sloan hated that he had to ask for something so basic.

The Nebos freed him. Leaping off the mattress, Sloan rushed to the bathroom. After he used the john, he sat on the toilet lid and took his cock in his hand. He pumped his palm over his flared crown and slipped down over his balls. Immediately, his shaft stood up and was ready for action. He couldn't help but think about all the things Octnavin did to him. Getting jerked off in the limo was even in his head. The taste of raspberries reared up and made his mouth water. He licked his lips. When he realized what he was thinking about, he pushed the memory way. That was probably Octnavin putting that idea in his head.

~Not me, little pebble. That is all you.~ Octnavin laughed in his mind.

~Fuck off, Alien dick.~

Sloan kept pumping. His climax rose and rose and rose. He rubbed a hand over his nipples and pictured the soft glide of Octnavin's tentacle. Again he licked his lips and could almost taste the alien on his tongue. He couldn't get to a finish. He beat his meat until his arm started to hurt and his cock throbbed.

Octnavin chuckled in his head.

~I hate you.~ Sloan presented images of strangling Octnavin to death. He was met with more laughter.

Furious, Sloan let go of his aching erection and hurried out of the bathroom. He sprung up onto the coffee table with one large leap and dodged the food. Another long jump had him hitting the door and out to the beach. He stumbled over the threshold and rolled. Jumping to his feet, he ran to get as far away from the Nebos as possible.

The sun stuck him like warm fingers on his naked legs and ass. He couldn't go back for his clothes and get caught by the alien fabric. All Sloan still had was his ripped shirt hanging on his arms. The shirt now looked like a vest thanks to the king of the dickheads.

Swinging to the right, Sloan stepped off the beach into the plants. He sprinted and then... Slam.

Sloan hit a wall. He rubbed his brow. The view was of trees and more trees. Leafy branches stroked his legs and abs where his shirt flapped open. Sloan put up his hands. Wall.

Where Sloan touched, the vision shimmered but other than that the view looked like the perfect beach scene.

Angrily, Sloan spun on his heels and headed back to the water. He hit the sand and ran as fast as he could. Splashing, he ran into the ocean. Larger rocks and pebbles were under his feet as the shore fell behind him. The water was waist high and he sloshed through seaweed. He would swim to freedom if he had to.

"Visiting your pebble friends?"

Sloan glanced behind him. Octnavin sat on the beach as if enjoying watching Sloan struggle through the water. He held up his middle finger and then tried to dive. Again, he hit a wall. Sloan jolted.

"What the fuck is this?" Sloan yelled as he came up for air.

"It looks like the beach." Octnavin turned his face up to the sun. The alien's thick black eyelashes batted.

Again, Sloan could see far into the ocean, but the view was an illusion. He held up his hand. Wall and shimmer exactly like in the tree line.

The splashing behind him signified Octnavin's approached. Well, he wasn't going easily.

Sloan spun around with an uppercut. Octnavin caught his fist and squeezed. Sloan winced and clenched his jaw against the shooting pain. He tried to pull backward, but the rocks in the water were slippery. A tentacle grabbed his other wrist and brought Sloan nearer to Octnavin's chest. Green eyes darkened.

"You cannot attack me. A pebble does not damage a mountain. To gain an advantage over me, you would need surprise on your side. I know what you are thinking."

Sloan spit. The glob of saliva landed on Octavin's cheek.

"I saw your thoughts too. I'll throw up if you try to dump any of your baby-making drink in me. I'm a man, you dumb-ass."

"I will simply keep you tied to the bed so you cannot do so. You will have to urinate where you are bound."

"I fucking hate you."

"You should love your ruler." Octnavin grinned. "Slave."

"I'll never be a slave and you'll never be my ruler. You'll never be my anything."

"We shall see."

Much like the night in the alley, Octnavin picked up Sloan like he weighed nothing. He still gripped both Sloan's arms but used his other tentacles to toss Sloan over his shoulder. One tentacle wiped the spit off his blue cheek.

Kicking the alien in the side, Sloan struggled. All that did was cause Octnavin to sigh. Sloan had never felt this weak and ineffective before. He boxed most of his life. He fought in the streets. Sloan took kickboxing classes and lifted weights at the gym. Hell, Sloan had the body to fight and run and move. Even though he wasn't incredibly tall, he was five-eleven and had the muscles and the smarts to win a brawl. Octnavin took that all away. The alien stripped Sloan to nothing. He held, controlled, and moved Sloan like he was a hundred-pound spoiled teenage girl.

The alien strolled past the huge cushioned beach chairs and walked up the couple stairs to the bedroom. He dumped Sloan on the mattress.

Before Sloan got a chance to roll off, the Nebos were on him. His shirt was wet and stuck to his back. A part of the logo stuck to his abs as well. When he was flat in the center of the bed, Octnavin pushed the cloth aside and began to touch him.

The tender caressing started all over again.

Octnavin was single-minded in his goal to break Sloan's will. The alien sucked on his nipples until they were standing up and sensitive to the air around him. Moving to his cock, the drinking tentacle fondled the head until Sloan dripped pre-cum like a leaky faucet.

Again, Octnavin brought up sexual images to fill his brain. The alien created a collage of porn that made Sloan angry at himself for ever watching that much. Sloan tried to escape from the sea of pictures, but that only made him more present for what was happening to his body.

A tentacle flicked and played and tugged on his nipples until his back bowed. Soon Sloan was hunting for the touch. Another alien limb glided over his balls again. The smooth petting was exactly like before and incredible. Octnavin lubed up his ass and slipped into his hole. He was stretched slowly until the alien was deep enough to rub his prostate. Back and forth. His cock grew thicker and heavier and harder. Sloan was pointing at the ceiling and he'd bet he could cut diamonds. When his erection was standing straight, in a rough plunge, Octnavin sucked him down to his balls.

"Fuck me," Sloan cried out as his back arched. He fought the bonds, but he had no idea what he was doing. The pleasure multiplied until he thought about nothing else but orgasm. The only thing in his mind was the raspberry taste. So bright and sweet on his tongue. It was like no raspberry he'd ever tasted on Earth. He had to have one little sip.

"I hate you," Sloan whimpered.

"That craving is not from me." Octnavin kept plunging down on Sloan's shaft as he leaned over him. "That is all you."

Their eyes met. The only clue that Octnavin was overwhelmed by lust was his mouth. His pink lips were a darker shade and wet and shiny. Drops gathered like he was trying not to drool. The alien inhaled deeply, and his nostrils flared. The glossy fluid looked like the drips were building in his mouth. Octnavin gulped hard.

As Sloan stared at the alien's mouth, Octnavin's chest started to rumble. He purred simply seeing Sloan watching his lips. When Sloan stuck out the tip of his tongue, the alien's green eyes widened. Octnavin looked like he was pleading or begging. But Sloan knew he wouldn't say anything. Octnavin was a king, he was the ruler of his species, and he had too much pride and arrogance to beg. The leader of the Dagerstanteens would never let down his guard that much. The alien struggled to even think about the word, please. Obstinately, Octnavin wouldn't say it out loud and there was no way Sloan was going to give in. He wasn't a pebble and Octnavin wasn't a mountain. He wouldn't become a slave for anyone. Screw the raspberries.

Again, Sloan almost climaxed. The problem was it was almost. He wiggled and panted. Sloan swore and helplessly thrust. Octnavin massaged his prostate and skimmed over the crown of his cock.

"Drink."

"No."

Exactly like before, Octnavin slipped off and out of Sloan's body. He was empty, dripping, and wound tight like a spring. Cursing in an alien language, Octnavin walked out of the room. Sloan stared after him. His body hummed with yearning and he was desperate to rocket to a finish. This time the Nebos let him go as the door closed.

Rolling to his feet, Sloan glanced outside. He had no escape. How long would Octnavin hold out? Would he keep bringing Sloan close to climax forever? Fuck. The damn alien was just determined enough to do that. The alien would never give up. Well... neither would he.

Rubbing a hand over his whiskers, Sloan's dick twitched. What was he going to do?