An Alien Love Bk. 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
Sloan gives in.
3k words
4.78
4.9k
3
0

Part 27 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday I spent the day working on the end of One Strong Gale. I have to finish the story before I can start work on another Alien Love book. I don't like to have too many books going all at the same time. Four is my limit. So since I played with that one yesterday... Octnavin and Sloan got all my attention today! YAY. Don't get me wrong, I love the sex and romance between Gale and Kelvin and Josie... but they are human... the alien thing has its charm. You know what I mean.

Anyway, here is another chapter. Thanks for reading. Hugs. And if you are just joining the fun, please read at your own risk. This alien work can get sketchy at times.

Cheers,

~M. From C.M. Moore

***

*Chapter 8*

Giving in or getting it?

In the shower, Sloan rubbed his cock until the skin looked raw. Nothing happened. He got out of the water and glared down at his package. Could balls turn blue for real? He'd tried everything to come. He'd slipped fingers up his ass. He'd jerked it for hours. He'd picked every porn he could think off to play in his head.

Nothing.

Octnavin only sighed in his head. The alien echoed his frustration, and Sloan understood Octnavin's aggravation. At this point, neither one of them were laughing.

Pissed off, Sloan marched out of the bathroom and yanked on his torn-in-half favorite-band shirt. After he was clothed, he walked to the table and slapped his palm on the surface. He ate the fruit and salad that appeared. At this point, he wasn't even amused by the alien eating table anymore.

After he finished his meal, he walked outside and tossed himself onto the huge wide beach chair. The sun was high in the pretend sky. The warm rays dried his skin. Now he waited.

Soon Octnavin would show up to the fake hotel room. Every day for the last five days it was always the same. The alien appeared and played with his body until Sloan was in a whimpering, blathering state. He said drink and Sloan said no. That was when Octnavin would leave. That left the rest of the day for Sloan to tan, and nap, and eat, and think about how much he hated the fucking ruler of the Dagerstanteens.

Sloan had done everything to leave this made-up paradise. He'd looked for every escape. In turn, Octnavin offered him everything to drink. Money, jobs, houses, positions of importance. Mister king-of-the-universe would make Sloan the president of the United States if only he would suck on his tongue.

Sloan hated those proposals the most. He felt like a whore. The alien offered. Sloan turned him down. He said drink. Sloan said no. They were at a stalemate.

Sloan glanced down at his dick. His cock was now perpetually half-mast and sensitive to the breeze. He wasn't sure what would happen next. He supposed whoever's desire controlled them would give up first. As far as Sloan was concerned, if he gave in to this sexual hunger than he was the slave Octnavin called him. And he'd be damned to let that happen. He was no one's slave.

He closed his eyes and listened to the whoosh of the waves.

"What if you are in charge when we are together? I have seen this preference in your mind." Octnavin cast a shadow over Sloan's face. When the alien blocked the pretend sun, Sloan glanced up into intense green eyes.

"What?"

"I would give in to this desire," Octnavin muttered. "I would let you do whatever you wanted to me as long as in the end, you would drink. No proposal of currency or important human positions. I offer you nothing but my obedience. It would simply be us together like in the limo. I want that again."

Sloan licked his lips as the memory of the limo ride came back to him. He wasn't against the taste of the alien. Octnavin sort of seemed to get off being submissive to him. Funny since he was a warrior-ruler and all.

Sloan sighed.

The question was like the king was offering an olive branch of peace. Did he want to end the war as bad as Sloan? The idea of going into the room and being tied up and not coming made him want to drown himself... or drown Octnavin. He considered that he still didn't want an alien baby, but right now, he didn't want to get into a fight with Octnavin on how humans work. He would let the alien figure out that only women had babies on his own. Octnavin had a whole fucking book in his head. He would just have to read the part about vaginas and wombs.

"Can I leave here if I drink from you? I want to go home."

"I always planned to return you. I told you in the bar. I only wanted you for a short duration of time... to fuck. I was clear in my request. I am always honest."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes. I will return you to Earth."

Sloan rose from his chair and stared at the water. "Can I tie you up?"

"The Nebos will."

"They listen to you. You're not tied up if you command them."

"I will do as you tell me." Octnavin's mouth didn't move, but just this little conversation and drops of fluid appeared on his lips. "I am willing to obey you for a small amount of time as we are alone and in private."

Again, Sloan got the impression that Octnavin thrilled at that idea. He considered being submissive to a weak human naughty.

"You will keep your mouth closed until I tell you? No matter what I do?"

"Yes." Octnavin nodded. "As long as you drink by the end. We have to finish this."

Sloan had to take the offer. He couldn't go through another session of wiggling on the bed hard and dripping.

"If you call me a slave again, I'm done with you."

"What would you like me to call you?"

"Call me Sloan, you dumb-ass. Sloan is my fucking name." Sloan waved to the huge beach chair with the floral pillows. "Now sit."

"Here?"

"Yes, here, or you can take me home right now," Sloan snapped. He didn't want to go back into the room where he'd been driven crazy for the last five days. He liked the sunshine, and besides, he didn't need the Nebos. He believed Octnavin when he said he would do as Sloan told him. The alien was right. Sloan had seen Octnavin's honest-to-a-fault character in his head. The Nebos would be all for show anyway.

"Yes, Sloan." Octnavin sat and then leaned back on the cushions.

"You even sound like a dick using my name."

Sloan took off his shirt and hung the torn fabric on a second chair next to the one where Octnavin waited. The alien studied his naked body. Sloan knew he looked good and now no tan lines. All the time Octnavin stared, his black eyelashes fluttered.

Sloan straddled the alien setting his knees on both sides of Octnavin's thighs. His balls snuggled into the junction of Octavin's legs. Leaning forward, he ran his tongue over Octnavin's cheek to his ear. He traced the shell. He licked a long slow line from his earlobe, down his neck, and to his chest.

As soon as his tongue was on Octnavin's skin, the alien began to purr like a loud oversized cat. The deep rumble was another sign that the alien was losing this battle of wills. Sloan could see the aching lust in Octnavin's brain like a dense fog. On the outside, the ruler kept his cool, but inside, Octnavin was slowly going insane. The alien wouldn't force Sloan to drink from him, due to some deep-rooted personal belief that forcing a human was wrong. Octnavin had to get permission, but his craving for completion was getting to the point where he was considering taking what he desired. Octnavin didn't want to break down and do that. The mere idea upset him.

In the alien's head, forcing Sloan was abhorrent to the king. Since prying Sloan's mouth open went against the alien's code of conduct, Octnavin was desperately trying for anything to give himself release.

Sloan understood the desperation. He felt every damn relentless current of that lust.

"You're such a dick. You know that?" Sloan licked his cheek again.

Octnavin purred louder. Another wave of lust washed into the alien's brain like a tidal wave. Sloan got the impression that Octnavin liked the dirty talk. He even liked the name-calling.

"You want me to suck you hard?" Sloan whispered in his ear. "You want to come in my mouth?" If he was going to do this, Sloan was going to taunt and torture Octnavin as bad as he had done for the last five days. "Say it, ruler of the world. Say that you want me to suck you off."

Octnavin eyes dropped to Sloan's chest.

"Say it." Sloan tipped up Octnavin's chin.

For the first time since Sloan met the alien, this was the meekest he'd been. His green eyes flashed, and he turned his head. Sloan's fingers were no longer on his blue skin.

"I want you to suck me." The alien faltered over the words like they were too filthy to say.

"And come in my mouth?" Sloan waited.

"Yes."

"Then touch me," Sloan whispered and licked his cheek again. "Make me want you."

Gliding over his skin, Octnavin began to methodically pet every inch of Sloan. Over the last few days, Octnavin knew what got Sloan hot. Octnavin read his mind every chance he got the opportunity. The alien's sense tentacle measured and reacted to every shudder and shiver from Sloan's body. He hated that, but at the same time, reading him did make for an amazing lover. The alien anticipated everything Sloan could want.

Now the sense tentacle slipped between Sloan's ass cheeks. A piece of Nebos handed Octnavin the small bottle of lubricant he'd been using to ease the stretching and the sting. When Sloan's hole was wet and dripping from the flower extract, Octnavin glided back and forth over the entrance waiting for permission. As he did that, the tentacle he used for drinking, sucked on Sloan's nipples. Once Sloan was rocking into the touch, Octnavin moved to draw on the head of Sloan's erection. Gritting his teeth against the incredible feeling, Sloan buried his face in Octnavin's neck. They had to end this today.

"Enter me," Sloan demanded.

Octnavin did as he was told. His sense tentacle slipped into Sloan's body only an inch at first. Slowly, back and forth, Octnavin glided against the sensitive walls of his back entrance. Deeper and deeper he pushed until his tentacle rubbed firmly across Sloan's prostate. Moaning, Sloan thrust against Octnavin. The suction on his cock head increased. Mindlessly, Sloan kept rocking on Octnavin's lap. When he lifted his head, he stared into pleading green eyes. More wetness gathered on Octnavin's lips. A single drop rolled down his chin.

Sloan licked the bead. The taste of raspberries burst on his tongue. Octnavin made a sound like a woman squeaking in surprise.

"Mouth closed until I give you permission."

"I promise."

Tipping his head again, Sloan licked at the alien's closed lips. His tongue traced the seam and caught the escaping juice. Fuck, that was good. With each lick, Octnavin's mind became more frantic. The alien's nostrils flared. Soon Octnavin began to whisper in a language Sloan didn't know. True, Sloan could look up the words in Octnavin's vast ocean-of-knowledge brain, but he was too busy driving the alien crazy. Karam was a bitch. The whispered alien nonsense turned into whimpers in Sloan's mind. Sloan licked and then sucked on Octnavin's bottom lip.

When he leaned back, Octnavin's lips were a deep pink and his cheeks were flushed. His chest was moving rapidly.

"Say you like sucking my cock."

Octnavin's eyes dropped to Sloan's erection. The alien drew and fondled the swollen head. The tip was dripping precum. A bead slipped down along a vein on the underside.

"Say it." Sloan tipped up Octnavin's chin and stared him down.

"I... like sucking your cock."

It clearly bothered the alien to say the sentence, but in his brain, his lust spiked again. The dirty talk got to him.

"You want to come in my mouth?" Sloan bent forward and whispered along his neck. "Suck me hard."

There was no reluctance or indecision. Octnavin slipped his drinking tentacle down Sloan's shaft and began to slide over the head and then suck down to his balls. The tentacle in his ass moved more rapidly. In and out. The alien rubbed back and forth just like the last five days. Sloan began to groan as he ground against Octnavin. He needed to come... No not needed. That wasn't right. Sloan was bursting at the seams. He couldn't do this again. He was breaking apart.

"I want to see it." Sloan licked along Octnavin's cheek. "Open your mouth and show me."

Everything stilled. Octnavin's eyes speared his. The alien paused, and then hesitantly, he opened his mouth barely an inch. Sloan got the hint that this was an embarrassment. In Octnavin's world, the tongue was an extremely sensitive, very private part of their bodies. They didn't show it to anyone. Ever.

"You want me to suck it?"

"Yes."

"You want me to drink?"

"Yes."

"Then get it out."

Pink flesh slipped out of Octnavin's mouth. The tongue, if Sloan could call it that, looked more like a cock than anything else. The whole tongue pole glistened and dripped. The tip of the shaft had a small hole in the center and there wasn't a broad crown. The fat tube was smooth from top to bottom.

Leaning forward, Sloan licked up one side. The flat of Sloan's tongue reached the top and he jabbed his tongue into the little hole.

Octnavin's entire body jolted like he was electrocuted. The alien shuddered and purred. In his head, Octnavin hollered a word in his home language. Sloan leaned back and caught his green eyes.

"Did that hurt?"

"No." Octnavin retracted his tongue.

"Then stick it out again."

"No. It is not to be seen."

"I didn't ask." Sloan licked his lips. "I told you what to do."

Closing his eyes, Octnavin exhaled and then presented his tongue again. Sloan went to work. He licked up and rimmed the tiny hole until the alien's mind was utter chaos. The alien shook and wrapped his free tentacles around Sloan's waist. Octnavin shifted on the chair and Sloan kept licking exactly like he would on a human cock. Quickly, he could see Octnavin's desire reaching a fevered pitch. He didn't let him get off and when he was close, Sloan would pull off the begging flesh. He never fully sucked but simply enticed and teased. He licked like an ice cream cone.

"I would watch you eat an ice cream cone if you did this."

Sloan laughed and kept working the tongue. Suddenly, Octnavin pushed him away.

"Stop. I cannot— I must. I will... I will do whatever you want."

"What do you want?" Sloan whispered and licked his lips. "Say it."

"Suck me. Drink from me." There was no hesitation that time.

Sloan chuckled and drew, first on the tip of Octnavin's tongue, and then down to take in as much of the pole as he could.

"I can put more in your mouth." The alien slipped out more of his shaft, and in his head, Sloan grinned. Deep throat. That's what Octnavin secretly yearned for. Good thing that was one of Sloan's specialties. Sloan let the alien feed him more of this tongue. He bought his head back and then sucked down. His gag reflex gripped around the tip.

Octnavin trembled.

~I'll drink. You can let go.~ Sloan said in his head.

His dick throbbed with his need to climax and Sloan had to put them out of their misery. One of them had to finish this and he supposed he had to be the bigger man... since he was the man here.

Octnavin purred so loudly that the rumble sounded like cars going by on the freeway. The alien filled his mouth and Sloan drank. The raspberry flavor was better than he remembered. He swallowed around the shaft. Just when he thought he would lose his breath to the fluid and the tongue blocking his airway, Octnavin read his mind. The alien accommodated his needs and pulled back enough to let him take a deep breath.

Even when the fluid ended, Sloan didn't let go of the pole. He kept licking and enjoying the raspberries and water and life. God, he'd missed the taste. He craved it worse than drugs.

As Octnavin shook, again more fluid gushed into his mouth. The alien was like a woman in this respect. Multi-orgasmic. Sloan drank again as his climax washed over him. Out of nowhere, his body finally melted under the blaze of sensations. His muscles relaxed and wound tight simultaneously.

Ripping his mouth away, Sloan humped into the tentacle working him. His body exploded like a sky full of fireworks. His prostate could no longer take the beating. His erection could no longer take the incredible suction. Sloan shattered into a million pieces sucking down another load of fluid from the alien. He drank while his body fluttered and flew. He came and came and came. Octnavin took every drop.

Body still buzzing with pure bliss, Sloan let go of the alien's tongue and sank on top of the pile of blue muscles. He slipped off the alien's abs and onto the huge chair's cushions. He was probably crushing all three of Octavin's tentacles under him.

"A pebble does not crush a mountain." Octnavin rolled onto his side and three of his limbs were pinned under Sloan's back. With a free tentacle, he traced Sloan's bicep tattoo. "I like holding you."

Sloan closed his eyes. For the first time in days, his body relaxed. He had no idea what he was going to do now, but he would figure it out later.

"This changes nothing," Sloan muttered as he yawned. "I'm still not your slave."