An Alien Love Bk. 02 Ch. 25

Story Info
Sloan gets a surprise meeting.
1.3k words
4.86
2.5k
2
0

Part 44 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I have to do my cover reveal for my Ice Era Chronicle "Holiday Cup Of Joe" and then I'm finishing another book that's on my plate. The good news is, I have Octnavin's and Sloan's story just about done and I started on Rhylent's love story. It would be fun to do another Alien book as soon as my Ice Era Chronicles are all polished.

Anyway, to all of you, thanks for reading and commenting and liking my story. I really appreciate it, and coming here to see what's happening is the highlight of my day.

Cheers.

~M. From C.M. Moore

*Chapter 25*

Life is great... really, really, great.

Sloan finished work at the gym and headed to the coffee shop where he liked to pick up a raspberry smoothie. He sat outside at a metal table, finished his drink, and then got on his bike again. He was home as the sun began to set.

Today was great. He had a great job and money in the bank. He had a great place to live and Elijah was great. Even Jazmin was great. They had become friends since she helped him birth an alien. Except... If everything was so great, why did he have to spend every night convincing himself of that?

He'd used the word great way too many times and he knew it.

It had been two weeks. Octnavin and Junior shouldn't bother him anymore. The aliens shouldn't be on his mind.

After Sloan entered his apartment, he tossed his leather jacket over the counter. He stopped before the dining table. A tall, over six-foot woman, leaned against the sofa. She glanced up when he entered as if she belonged there, and he was the intruder.

"I think you have the wrong apartment." Sloan frowned.

"Oh." She shook her head and her thick curls bounced. "This is for Murry." She giggled. "He wanted to try something new." The woman's lips split into a smile as Murry appeared out of Sloan's bathroom.

"Sloan." Murry greeted happily. "Hi."

Sloan did a double-take at the tall woman.

"This is Keltrix? You made him put on a woman suit?"

"I didn't make him. We were playing around." Murry wrapped his arms around the big woman and he kissed her lips. "He wanted to." He laughed. "It's fun."

"Other than making me nauseous, what are you two doing here?"

Murry pulled out of Keltrix's hold and faced him.

"Do you want me to explain?" Keltrix asked.

"I think I should do it. Human to human." Murry began to pace. "I came to talk to you, Sloan." Murry walked back and forth until Sloan was annoyed.

"About?"

"Octnavin started a war with the Folantos. It's not even a war really. He's just systematically killing them all. Even children. He has kind of lost his mind a little. He can't control Darislumroma."

"Who?"

"Junior? They named him," Keltrix spoke up. "Darislumroma. That is the alien you carried."

"Octnavin can't get Daris to train with Kel's offspring or go to royal classes on the political system. Whenever Octnavin wants Daris to do something and he doesn't want to, the offspring says no and then shows a particular horrible playback of you dying."

"Dick move," Sloan muttered.

"Daris has replayed your death so often that I could give you a second by second breakdown of your last breath." Keltrix tossed some of his curls off his forehead. "Including the exact shade of your blood as it coated your lips."

"Ouch." Sloan wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Octnavin is depressed," Murry began again.

"I do not mean to speak ill of my ruler but..." Keltrix nodded. "I agree with my cat."

Sloan crossed his arms over his chest. "What do you want me to do? I live here."

"That's the thing." Murry grinned.

"The cat and I want you to come back with us." Keltrix gave a formal bow. "We request your presence at the castle."

"Come with us." Murry's eyes turned hopeful. "Come and talk to Octnavin."

"No." Sloan took a step backward. He couldn't.

"Hear me out." Murry put his hands up in a peace gesture.

"No." Sloan took another step toward his exit. He couldn't see Octnavin again. He just couldn't.

"Please?"

Sloan stared out the huge windows. They weren't going to leave until Murry had his say. He could tell.

"Fuck."

"I think that means he will listen." Keltrix giggled again. "I think fuck means yes."

"Yes." Sloan groaned. "What do you want to say?"

"Yes. I'll admit it. We are a secret." Murry began clumsily. "But the palace is big. It's not stifling. We aren't hidden under the stairs. I have my own wing. Well, it's Keltrix's wing but still."

"Is that it? You want me to live on an alien planet because of the size of the bedrooms?"

"And if you come back with us, you can learn so much. We now have a machine that can keep fixing us. We could live for a really long time."

"I don't need to live for a really long time," Sloan muttered. "I'm kinda cool with dying."

"The sex is good." Murry looked confident. The kid smirked like hot alien sex was going to be the thing to change his mind. Good sex wasn't enough to be Octnavin's dirty hidden secret slave.

Sloan rolled his eyes. "Still no."

"You will be loved there. Octnavin loves you. What about that?" Murry glanced at Keltrix and the tall woman nodded.

"Octnavin doesn't love me."

"Yes, he does. My sibling misses you terribly." Keltrix leaned away from the couch. "He may not understand love, but I am sure that is what he is feeling."

Sloan uncrossed his arms and scrubbed at his whiskers. He couldn't be a secret. Even if he could get over being a slave, the hidden part bothered him. He thought about Reese. That was why he dumped him. Octnavin said he deserved better. Sloan did deserve to be acknowledged and Octnavin would never be happy hiding him and lying about it. The alien was too honest. His mind was made up. She wasn't going.

"I'm sorry, Murry. I can't be anyone's secret slave."

"I'm no one's slave." Murry lifted his chin and indignation flashed in his eyes.

"You're a cat. Is that any better?" Sloan asked.

"Keltrix loves me. He cares for me. I'm happy."

"Well, that's you."

"What about Daris?"

Sloan inhaled sharply as he thought about that situation. He didn't want his alien-lovechild running his creator around by the nose. No kid of his should be riding buckshot over his parent.

The offspring needed a good ass-whopping. Sloan did want to tell Daris to get his shit together.

"I have incubated twice with Kel," Murry doggedly continued. "I like watching his offspring grow. They love me. I'm helping to shape them into the kind of royals that might one day accept humans on their planet. My being with a Dagerstanteen is changing the future. You could as well. You and I could be friends and help to teach the young."

Sloan's mind sloshed with everything Murry said. He would be giving up his great home and a great job and great life. But was it that great? Some days, he missed Octnavin so much his heart hurt. At night, alone, silent tears slipped down his cheeks.

Groaning, he realized that he might have to grovel to a king. He would be a slave. Maybe he could live like that if he had Octnavin in his bed every night.

"Please think about this?" Murry begged.

"The sex is good." Sloan sighed.

Murry laughed. "Yeah, it is."

"Fuck."

"You're right, Kel. I think that does mean yes." Murry grinned at his alien.

"Yes." Sloan exhaled. "When do we leave?"