An Alien Love Bk. 02 Ch. 24

Story Info
Sloan is the luckiest human on Earth.
1.4k words
4.86
4.1k
1

Part 43 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey again. Nanowrimo is off to a slow start, but I am already drawing up an outline for Rhylent's story. We will see. I had some ideas come to me at three in the morning. That's always a good sign for my writing.

For now, I'm finishing up Holiday Cup Of Joe. That is my next Ice Era Chronicle, and then I can get back to my aliens. I have equal love for both my chronicles and my aliens. The further I head into the Alien Love Series, the more it amuses me. If you are here, well, I hope it amuses you as well. Cheers, my friends, and thanks for reading.

***

*Chapter 24*

Not dead yet... part two.

Sloan inhaled water. This again? Was the alien baby thing all a dream?

As he floated, he exhaled the water in the tube and relaxed his shoulders. Unbelievable. He thought he got out of the hell hole of fighting. Sloan tapped on the frosted glass. At least now he would see Octnavin. He would tell him what a crazy-ass dream he just had. Maybe he would even tell the dickhead ruler that he loved him.

As the container opened, tentacles caught him. He looked up into JP's eyes.

"We've got to stop meeting this way." Sloan coughed and water dribbled down his chin.

JP wrapped a huge fluffy towel around his shoulders. Nebos rose over his body and became pants and a shirt in minutes. As Sloan looked around, he realized they were on the spaceship and not in the Folantos-loser-room. Not much had changed on the spaceship other than the fact that the healing cylinder was in the bedroom next to the magic food table.

"What happened?" Sloan dried his hair. "I guess that wasn't a dream after all."

"You had Munroe cut out Octnavin's offspring."

"That sounds like something I'd do." Sloan scrubbed his face. "Then what?"

"What happened next is that you are the luckiest human I have ever met."

"I am?"

"Yes. You see, Keltrix asked for this revival cylinder because of his cat, Murry. My sibling is always concerned about his human dying. Humans are so fragile. So, I went to take the revival tube from the dome. That is when you told me you were incubating Octnavin offspring. I came right over. Amazingly, Jazmin and Elijah kept you alive long enough for me to pick you up and get you in here. We got you to the ship, and I promptly put you back into the container. That is death number six by the way."

"Thanks for counting. Where's Junior?" Sloan scanned the room. "Is he okay?"

"Junior?" JP pushed his now long red tubes away from his eyes.

"The offspring."

"I will get him. Sit so you do not fall over. I will find Munroe. Junior, as you call him, has a strong attachment to Munroe."

Sloan sat on a chair of Nebos and dried his hair with a towel. The Nebos warmed him and he sighed. Getting out of the revival cylinder was a hundred percent better this way. Sitting here with a Nebos outfit and a towel was better than getting hit with an iron rod. The silence also gave him a chance to get his equilibrium back.

The door to the room opened and Junior ran inside and up to Sloan. The alien was already the size of a three-year-old child. Sloan held out his arms as Munroe and JP stood inside the doorway. The young Dagerstanteen climbed into his lap.

"You're so big!" Sloan hugged him.

"I know. More room out here." Junior waved all his tentacles.

Sloan laughed.

"We can leave as soon as you're ready." Junior smiled up at him.

"I'm not going with you."

"Why not?" Now Junior leaned back and his smile turned into a pout. Octnavin had that same pout when he didn't understand something.

"I live on Earth and you live on your planet," Sloan explained. It just now came to him that he didn't even know what Octnavin's planet was called. Maybe Dagerstanteen-Ville?

"But you have to come home with me." Junior climbed off Sloan's lap and glared. Sloan glanced at JP and Munroe and then back at the young.

"Your creator and I decided that I wouldn't be happy as a secret hidden in the palace."

"But then we can just tell all the Dagerstanteens that you're there, and then you will stay with us." This time Junior glanced at JP and Munroe as if they would back his decree. Both the aliens shook their heads slowly.

"I'm sorry, Junior." Sloan held out his arms to comfort the alien from his sentence.

"But..." Junior climbed back into Sloan's lap. He set his head on Sloan's chest and hugged him tightly.

"It's not how it works." Sloan ran his fingers through the soft blond tube hair.

"Then I will stay here with you. Octavin doesn't want me anyway. He won't talk to me."

"No." Sloan stared hard into Junior's green eyes. "You listen to me. Octnavin wants you a hell of a lot. You have to go home, and your creator loves you. What happened was a mistake. That's all. You can't hold that against him, okay?"

"Okay," Junior whispered into his neck.

Sloan held Junior and again ran his fingers over the blond tubes a second time. "Plus... you can't stay with me. Humans aren't always nice. And besides, you promised you would help Munroe go back home."

"I did promise that." Junior pouted again.

"As the future great exulted ruler..." Sloan grinned down at Octnavin's offspring. "You must always honor your promises."

"I know," Junior grumbled.

Sloan nodded and they fell silent.

"We are hovering above the roof of your building," JP spoke up. "I am using an advanced cloaking device, but I should not stay here for too long. I do not wish to cause problems."

"You have to go." Sloan looked down into Junior's green eyes. They were brighter than Octnavin's. More mint. He wished he had a picture.

"I am sad." Junior looked at JP as if the alien could fix his emotions. "I will miss Sloan."

Sloan was sad too, but what else could they do? He was just happy they were both alive.

"You know where I am." Sloan set Junior on the floor of Nebos. "You can always visit me."

Junior looked to Munroe and JP for confirmation.

"Yes," JP agreed. "You will be learning to fly, and this would be a great place to practice." JP held out a tentacle to Junior.

"I'm sure everyone is excited to meet you." Sloan gave a gentle push to Junior's shoulders toward his family. That's what JP was. This was his uncle or aunt.

"They are." JP nodded. "Keltrix and Rhylent are waiting to see you."

"And Octnavin?" Sloan asked.

"He refused to leave the sanctuary. I put in a formal request to meet with him when we land. He will be presented with his offspring upon arrival."

"Kind of springing it on him, aren't you?" Sloan chuckled. "Dick moves must run in the family."

"He should have never been so careless. You could have died with our future leader trapped in your body. This was unacceptable. He deserves me— doing a dick move."

"Lay off him." Sloan rose from his Nebos seat. "He made the best decision with the info he was given. Octnavin didn't know. Don't blame him for that."

"You are very forgiving since you almost died permanently. That was a lot of pain and suffering." JP went to take Junior in his tentacles, but at the last second, the offspring turned around and reached for Sloan.

Sloan picked up the alien and decided the young was like holding a bowling ball. He hugged him anyway.

"One more goodbye hug." Sloan squeezed. "Don't listen to JP. All that pain and shit, it was worth every second. You're going to be the best fucking ruler there is, right?"

"Yes." Junior grinned. "Best fucking ruler."

"There you have it. Worth it." Sloan set Junior down on the Nebos again. "So how do I get back to my apartment? You got some clothes around here?"

"The Nebos will bring your jeans and a shirt. You can step out onto the roof of your building and then take the stairs to your apartment." JP laughed. "Parking here was needed because of the revival tube, but you should have seen me with your humans. I had to do some fancy talking with the paramedics and give a sizable donation to the hospital for our prank."

"Thank you, JP."

"I should be thanking you. This offspring is important. I cannot tell you how much."

"Can I have a few more minutes with Junior before you leave?"

"Take all the time you need to say goodbye."