All Comments on 'An Alien Love Bk. 02 The End'

by Read_Moore

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why does Octnavin act like "such a dick" around Sloan?

It's pretty clear that Octnavin cannot be a "normal ruler" when it comes to Sloan's welfare. Thanks (NOT!) to Daris, Octnavin sees only the possibility of death when Sloan is pregnant. Yet, pregnancy is NOT an automatic death sentence (see Murry.) Sloan is right - this time WILL be different - JP will be present, the revival cylinder will be present, and the human doctor will be present. That being said, the human doctor should probably bring bags of human blood, matching both Sloan and Murry, just in case they'll ever need a transfusion - or can the Dagerstanteen replicate human blood (since they have the knowledge to repair humans)? In any case, they'll be prepared as can be, when Sloan gives birth. Which leads to an interesting question, and one that "M" may answer in a future story. With Daris and a second child, will we be exposed to a Dagerstanteen version of "Wars of the Roses?" Or will primogeniture be followed, with bro potential Daris replacements (like Keltrix, Rhylent, etc. are to Octnavin)? I cannot explain why, but the Dagerstanteen stories are absolutely addictive - as "Oliver Twist" would say, "More, please."

luv2read2

Read_MooreRead_Mooreover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Reader!

Thank you. "Anonymous" Reader, so much for all these thoughts about the story. Since this is outside of the Ice Era Chronicles, I have no beta readers or anyone to chat with about the Dagerstanteens. I first planned to just write a short story, but as you can see... that got away from me. I really really can't thank you enough for sharing your thoughts. As a writer, I need to ponder these things, and you're the best at bringing up ideas! I wish we chatted more!!! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really am enjoying this series! Look forward to what’s next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story!

Hey!! Enjoyed this entire series, been reading it the moment I see it posted. Out of curiosity, would a trans male character work in this situation? I'm a trans guy myself and always appreciate the attention :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was amazing!!!

I loved it so much!!! Thx for sharing it with us.

Read_MooreRead_Mooreabout 3 years agoAuthor
About a Trans character...

This is a response to the question about a trans character. I started the outline for five books for the Alien Love Series. Originally, I planned none of them as trans....but I am starting to think I might need stories for Daris and Petey. So I am going to ponder this suggestion. Thanks for making it. It might add some different flavor to these stories.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd honestly love to see a trans male character, just please do be mindful!! I trust you though, you've done wonders in writing these.

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99almost 3 years ago

Please write more on this!!! The other guys need lovers !! Pleasaaasse

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Just read the entire series in a coupe of days. Thoroughly enjoyed them, smilrd the whole way through. Thank you.

KaikeikkKaikeikkabout 2 years ago

I read this entire series over two days and I’m so happy about it. Please continue to write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best series ever!!

FreeWrittenFreeWrittenover 1 year ago

I love this series! What an emotional rollercoaster <3 I couldn't put it down all day @_@

canndcannd8 months ago

Great ending. Did we meet murry's second offspring? I hope for more of this family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRead_Moore@Read_Moore
Hi. I'm the silent M in C.M. Moore. When I'm not working on our futuristic steamy post-apocalyptic books called the Ice Era Chronicles, I'm playing with some new stuff here. It's nice to explore. Thanks for checking me out and feel free to visit my page authorcmmoore.com. Che...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES