An All Girls Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls let their husbands watch on Skype.
11k words
4.35
19.2k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, to this day, Pete is none the wiser about that all girls weekend. However, I recently got a phone call from Ally, telling me that her husband, Dan, is stuck working in Thailand for two more months. Ally told me that, given the circumstances, Dan told her if she wants to have sex with someone, he would be okay with it, to keep her satisfied until he could get back.

Just hearing my best friend say that she could have sex with someone brought back vivid images of our play last summer. But, Ally didn't call to ask me to be her lover. No, she was talking about more than that. She had considered Dan's offer, and decided to turn it up a notch. Ally had called to ask if I would bring my husband with me for a threesome.

As that thought sunk in, Ally went on to tell me that Dan has certain conditions. First, there can't be any sneakiness. He would want to know whom she chose before hand, and he mentioned a few guys from her past that he would not be okay with. None of those people included Pete.

As for Dan's sexual needs, he told her that there are a number of massage parlors in the town he is in, so he could get relief that way. Dan would be using protection so that he wouldn't be bringing anything home to Ally.

It caught me by surprise; as Ally spoke, a hundred thoughts flitted through my brain. I know Pete has ogled at Ally's bigger boobs, so I doubt he would turn an offer down that involved her.

Pete had asked me for a threesome years ago, with a single friend of mine at the time, who had the hots for him. But that was early in our marriage, when I was still pretty jealous of other women, and had not discovered the carnal pleasures of a female, as I had with Ally.

My BFF suggested that we could tell Pete about her hall pass and say nothing about our sordid weekend together. Or, I could invite her over so the three of us could have an "accidental" threesome. The problem with that idea is that Pete wouldn't know at the time that Dan was in on it. He would think that he was betraying Dan until we told him after. Plus, what if Pete said "No way," because he didn't want to betray a friend like that?

Ally asked if I wanted to come over in the afternoon, so we could plan how and where things would happen. When I pulled into her driveway, my thoughts were of seeing Pete fuck my redheaded bestie, and the look on his face when I buried my face in her fiery red landing strip.

I was soaking wet when Ally answered the door, and I nearly gasped when I saw her huge pink nipples pressing into the translucent beige blouse she wore. We peck kissed at the door before she ushered me to her living room, already set with two glasses of wine. As Ally led the way, her full ass was squeezed into a pair of pearl white leggings, the outline of a tiny black thong just below the elastic waistband, pushing into the spandex. Ally's sexy attire was no accident, and my pussy was all-in.

As I sat on the sofa, I felt under dressed in jeans and a tee. I really thought we were meeting to plan a three-person night of debauchery, but clearly that motive was secondary now. Ally started the conversation with, "I've got to tell you, Lido, this hall pass shit has Dan and I fucking revved up. I told him I might take the opportunity to have a threesome while he is away, but I wouldn't tell him any details, until they're finalized. He's has been a fucking animal when we Skype, because he's trying to get me to give him hints as to who and when. We've masturbated together every night, online, since he made the offer."

I asked, "Do you think that Dan has any idea it might be me and Pete? What do you think he will say when he finds out?"

"If there are two people he might be fine with, it's you and Pete, but I don't think he suspects that I have asked you. Dan has asked for a threesome before, but I've never been interested in it, at least until Haley came along. I almost suggested a threesome with her, once, when Dan and I got pretty drunk. And then, what happened with you at the cottage. I just have never had the courage to suggest anything until now. I bet Dan thought that if he gave me a hall pass, that I might use it to play with some guy I might have fantasized about. There is no way he could have expected something like this."

I asked, "Do you think he will go for it, though?"

"I'm sure Dan will think with his cock and tell me to go for it. You and Pete have been friends with us for a long time. What do you think Pete will say when you ask him if he's interested in going to bed with me and you?"

I replied, "Oh, I have no doubt at all. Pete would love to play with your rack, and to have two women in the same bed? He would think he died and went to heaven."

"Well," Ally said, giving my body the once over. "I'd like to have you to myself first, so what if we ask Pete if he wants to do it, but because you and I are so nervous, that the two of us want to 'practice' first? We could do it over Skype so the boys could at least watch. What do you think?"

I took a long sip and answered, "That is scathingly brilliant, Ally!" My panties began to wet through from all of this talk. First, just seeing Ally again, alone and her dressing so provocatively, had me so fucking wound up, I wanted to crawl between her legs right then. I took another sip of wine and let my mind wander. The thought of doing a video where our husbands watch us eating each other's kitty sounded very titillating.

Ally moved toward me, put her hand on my knee and asked, "Are you okay, Lido?" Her voice snapped me out of my whirling thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to process all of this. It does sound really exciting, and it's not like we would be cheating on the boys if we let them watch."

Ally added, "We could use our phones in the bedroom, placed at different angles, like a movie scene, but live!"

"Holy shit!" I said, "How could the boys say no to that?" We continued with various ideas, about lighting and where to put the cameras, and it was having an effect on both of us. Ally leaned in to kiss me, but I knew that if we started anything tonight, we would have an all out girl-girl session right then, and I would be cheating on my husband again. I already felt shame for not telling Pete about last summer, even if it was with a woman instead of a man.

I gave Ally a peck and pulled back. Ally said, "Is everything alright, Lido?"

"Yeah, sure. But I really want to wait until the boys give us the okay before we play again. And I really, really want to play with you, Ally!"

"Um, about that. I was thinking... once we get Pete's okay, then I will tell Dan that I've chosen the two of you and make sure he's okay with it. After that, you and I can surprise him with our twosome, the next time I set up a Skype call with Dan. Then, we can invite your hubby and both of us can fuck Pete's brains out in front of my husband."

As Ally spoke, I felt a trickle of arousal run along the crevice between my pussy and butt. I agreed with the plan, so the subject changed from her and I, to more about Ally and Pete.

Ally went on, "What really intrigues me is that neither of us have ever talked much about our husbands, and I am curious to know what I'm getting into, when you bring Pete into my bed. I do know that you've never complained much about Pete, other than he's not really the best at fingering you. I remembered you said that at the cottage."

I wasn't sure where to start. "Well, Pete will go down on me for as long as it takes. He does LOVE to eat pussy, and once he gets a peek at that fire bush of yours, his tongue will be all-in. But, honestly, Pete's dick is the best I've ever had. The bend in his shaft just rubs me the right way, and makes me squirt when I ride him cowgirl."

"Ohhh, that sounds really hot. Dan is good with his tongue, too. I don't think he enjoys going down, as much as me giving him head. But he will do the deed to get me off. Dan's cock does feel good, and it's a good length, it's just a little too slender to do anything to get me off easily. I usually have to pull out my magic wand after he cums. That works wonders."

"That must suck for you, Ally. I guess I'm just lucky. I generally cum the first time Pete enters me, almost right away."

"God, that sounds so hot." She sat back against the arm of the sofa and I noticed that the creamy color of her leggings was much darker now at the crotch, from her juices seeping through. Ally slid her hand down the front of her leggings and began to rub her clit in a circular motion, the stretchy material making her movements virtually see-through. Ally gave me a wicked smile and said, "It's not cheating if I take care of me, is it? You've got me so goddamned horny. I really need some relief."

As my best friend spread her legs wider in anticipation of my answer, I decided to help her out a bit. "Pete has a really nice cock. I haven't measured it, but I can wrap one hand around his shaft, above the other, and his knob is still visible. I think it's more his thickness, and the upward slope of his shaft that does it for me."

"Mmmm... fuck," moaned Ally. "That's what I need. A real cock to get me off."

"Oh, Ally, Pete's cock will feel so good inside you! He will be so excited to see your hot, naked body, and those gorgeous boobs of yours! He will be so fucking hard for you. And when Pete gets like that, he can last a really long time! "

Maybe I embellished a little, but it did the trick. Ally's fingers became a blur beneath her pants, her eyes closed so she could put a picture to my words. I stayed silent and watched Ally finish herself off, and I loved hearing the squishy sounds her fingers made while she masturbated in front of me.

As Ally's climax reached its crescendo, the darkened pearl fabric at the gusset of her tights began to grow in size. After a long, hollow moan escaped her, Ally fell back and sunk into the arm of the sofa.

When Ally slipped her hand from within her leggings, I leaned forward and opened my mouth, silently begging for her flavor. Ally smiled and offered me her sopping wet fingers. I first inhaled her scent and then gently sucked each of her four digits into my mouth. Ally met me at her hand, licking up the other side of her fingers. Our tongues met randomly, until my friend pushed her middle two fingers into my mouth, as deeply as she could. I pursed my lips around them, and sucked them in, like a small cock.

When I finished licking and sucking her sweet syrup from her fingers, Ally pulled me into her and we kissed like horny teenaged girls, tasting another girl for the first time. Her scent and flavor had my loins on fire again, and it was all I could do to finally release her tongue and lips from mine.

I needed so badly to just give in to Ally's femininity, lower my face and worship her kitty through the thin, sopping fabric of her tights. Finally, I leaned away again, saying, "That will have to do for now. I need to go home, before we go too far."

Ally brought her fingers to her nose for a whiff and said, "Do you want me to come over tonight and ask Pete about our offer?"

"Yeah, That's a good idea. How about 7:00?"

"Sounds good, I'll see you then."

I sipped the last of my wine and found an interesting taste as the dry, full-bodied flavor of the Chardonnay mixed with Ally's lady nectar. Part of me wanted my own release at her hand or mouth, but I knew it would happen, soon enough. Setting my glass down, I got up and Ally walked me to the door, where we gave each other a peck on the cheek. I went home, gargled and brushed my teeth, so Pete wouldn't be able to detect Ally's flavor on my lips.

When Pete got in from work, I was cutting vegetables for dinner, trying not to think about the upcoming conversation with Ally. I tried to maintain normal chitchat through dinner with Pete, but he sensed my uneasiness. As we were cleaning up the kitchen after supper, he asked me what was going on, I decided to steer him onto the topic.

So, I asked, "Do you think Ally is sexually attractive?"

"What?"

"Listen. This isn't a trap. Do you find my best friend sexually attractive?"

"Yeah, I guess so, Why do you ask?"

"If she asked you, and I was okay with it, would you want to have sex with her?"

I could see he was perplexed, so I took a different tack. "You know that Dan is stuck in Thailand, working there for the next two months, right?"

"Yes, you mentioned that, the other day."

"So, Ally told me that because he will be away for so long, he doesn't want either of them to cheat on the other, out of sexual frustration."

Pete's brow was still furled, but he sensed where this was going. He said, "And she asked you if you would let me go to bed with her?"

"Not exactly. Ally is coming over tonight to see if you would be interested in the three of us having some naughty fun in their bed, on the weekend. She is my best friend, and doesn't want me to be jealous, or to feel left out. Maybe she can explain it better, when she gets here."

"Geez, Lydia, that's insane. I never thought you'd go for something like that, especially when you turned me down when I asked for a threesome, way back when."

"Well, that was a long time ago, and I was really afraid to lose you. I think we've grown a lot together, since then. And, Ally's not looking to take you from me. So, it would just be some fun play between three consenting adults. And, Dan would know about it in advance."

I noticed a lump in Pete's trousers as we talked at the kitchen sink. I repeated my question. "Do you think Ally is hot? I've seen you stare at her boobs."

"I suppose so," he paused, before adding, "And you wouldn't be jealous?"

"Of you and Ally? God, no."

Just then, the doorbell rang. Checking my watch, I started for the door and said, "That's Ally. Can you get us some drinks?"

When I opened the door, I whispered, "I told him," followed by a louder, "Hi, Ally. C'mon in."

Ally was wearing a royal blue pencil skirt, just above knee-length, and a matching blue satin blouse. She slipped off her flats near the front door and walked through, in bare feet, into the living room with me. Pete was just coming from the kitchen with two glasses of Chardonnay and a beer for himself. "Hi, Pete! How are you?" Ally asked brightly, taking a glass from him and giving him a peck on the cheek as she normally does.

I noticed Pete take a quick peek at Ally's well-defined breasts, and saw that his arousal was becoming obvious. He replied, "I'm good, Ally." As she and I sat down on the sofa, he gazed at her creamy thighs while Ally carefully crossed one leg over the other. "I'm sorry to hear that Dan is stuck so far away. That must be hard on you." Pete sat in his recliner, across from us, oblivious to his interesting choice of words. I did see Ally bite her lip to keep from laughing, as our eyes darted to one another.

Ally began, sipping her drink, "Pete, I'm not sure how much Lydia has told you, so I'm just going to spill it out, and feel free to stop me any time. Okay?"

Pete took a sip of his beer and nodded. "Sure."

"Well, Dan knows that I've always had a very high libido, and because he is stuck working half way round the world, he told me that he would be okay with it, if I got my needs met by someone else, at least until he gets back. But the deal is that he must know the particulars in advance. This isn't something we've ever done before, so I didn't even know how to process that idea. I wouldn't have a clue how to find another guy, and it would feel very sordid with a strange man in my bed. So I told Lydia about my situation, and she suggested you."

I tried to hide my shock. It was sounding as though I offered my husband to her, rather than her instigating all of this. Pete looked at me, then back to Ally. Ally continued, "Pete, I didn't think it was right to ask Lydia for me to use you like that, like some kind of boy toy, for my own personal gratification. So, I asked Lydia if she had ever been with a girl, because, um, well I have, back in college." Ally paused, taking a large gulp of wine. "When your wife told me that she is a virgin in that department, I suggested that it might be fun for all three of us to try something new." Pete stopped Ally at this point, having already surreptitiously tucked his hard on beneath his belt, so as to hide his arousal.

"Jesus, Ally. What about Dan? Would he okay with all of this? I've known him a long time, and..."

Ally quickly spoke over him. "Pete, Dan basically told me that I could decide who and when, but he needed full disclosure before anything happens. So I would have to have you and Lydia to agree for us to play together, and then get his approval. He doesn't even know anything about my idea for the three of us being involved. I'm sure he is just expecting me to offer the name of a man who I would play with."

Pete asked, "And what does Dan get out of all this?"

"Oh, geez, I didn't mention the Skype call, did I?"

Pete looked at me. I was so nervous. He must have thought that I was plotting with her.

Alley offered, "Yes. Skype. That is how Dan and I talk every night. I was going to let him watch the three of us via Skype as a surprise, I mean, if it was okay with the two of you... you know, to put his mind at ease. And then Lydia, being so nervous to do anything with a girl for the first time, I suggested that, to get her more comfortable, and if it was alright with the husbands - that maybe she and I could play alone for the first time. With no men involved. Well, that is, other than both of the husbands watching her and I, via Skype."

We both looked at Pete to see his reaction. As he mulled over all of this, Ally added, "But I, er, we really want the guys to be okay with everything. If either you, or Dan, have any reservations at all, then we just call it all off. I don't want this to affect our friendship negatively. Does that make sense?"

I added, "Pete, you don't have to make a decision now. We can discuss..." Pete cut me off.

"So you and Ally would play alone, with Dan and I watching on Skype?"

We both nodded, and Ally answered, "Yes."

"Then, the three of us play would play some other night on Skype, with Dan watching us?"

I spoke up, "Yes. Exactly. Both husbands would watch the first time, while Ally and I, er, um...."

Ally, helping me in my awkwardness, chimed in, "While I introduce your wife to the softness of another woman, right in my own bed." When Pete looked at me, the prominent lump in his trousers having returned, I could feel the warmth in my face as I turned beet red.

She continued, "Yeah, Pete. I want Lydia to be comfortable playing with you and me, when that time comes. Lydia promised me that you've got a very nice dick, and I would REALLY like to find out." She looked at me and smiled, and I was feeling even more angst.

Pete responded, "You two seem to have worked through it all." He looked once again along Ally's thighs, and she took the opportunity to seal the deal. Ally sipped her drink and raised her left leg high, to uncross it from the right. It was like slow motion - I looked back and forth between Ally and Pete - as my best friend offered my husband a full and unfettered view of her panty-less sex; showing off her recently smooth shaven vulva. From my position next to her, I had no idea that she had shaved off her reddish tuft, but Ally's exposure clearly had an affect on my husband.

Pete's jaw hung agape, his eyes transfixed on Ally's exposed pussy lips. In time, she lowered her leg beside the other, in a more ladylike fashion. "Take your time, Pete. I don't need an answer right now," she said, with a devilish grin.

Ally looked at me and cocked her head toward my husband. I almost giggled when I noticed Pete had a fully tented erection through the fabric of his pants. Pete followed our gazes at his crotch. He looked down as well, and shrugged his shoulders. Pete answered sheepishly, "I guess that you've got my answer - as long as Dan is okay with it."