An All Girls Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first kiss finished, then we smooched against cheeks and chins, and I felt myself falling for my girlfriend. I felt Ally's fingers locate the tiny zip of my dress; I had completely forgot about the men watching us. The only noises in the room were our kisses and the long unzipping clicks as more of my back became bare. Ally's tongue pushed and softly parted my lips, causing my heart to begin pounding in my chest.

I accepted her juicy tongue with flicks of my own. The zip was completely open and the shoulders of my dress barely stayed in place. My moan reverberated in Ally's mouth when her hand glided between my shoulder and the fabric, slipping it down my upper arm. Her other hand tugged off the opposite shoulder, and while we continued our French kissing, she guided the thin fabric past my forearms and fingers.

I peeked to the tablet and quickly took in my near nakedness, my pink bra with my small but aroused nipples poking through. Both men were smiling as my gaze turned back to Ally, who broke our kiss and stood up, pulling me up with her.

She let go of my dress, and it fell to my feet. I placed my hands on either side of Ally's smooth face, my fingers in her hair, my thumbs caressing her earlobes. Her arms drew me in, wrapping around my back and holding me tight, as our tongues explored again.

I felt as if Ally were to let go of me, I would melt onto the carpet. Her thumbs hooked beneath the strap of my sports bra, and she lifted it up my spine, until my small boobs popped free, causing it to bunch up at my underarms. I raised my arms up high and, stepping back, my best friend lifted the bra away, looking deeply into my eyes.

I suddenly found myself fully exposed, at least from the waist up. Ally turned to the camera as her hands cupped my breasts, and said, "Aren't these beautiful, Dan?" I looked first to him, mouthing the word, "yes". Then I looked to Pete, seeing his eyes flashing from one view of us, to the next, to the look of glee in Dan's face while Ally toyed with my nipples.

Then, Ally called out, "Oh, these are very hot, too," pointing to my little kitty panties. Her hand flitted across the front panel, sending a shiver up my spine. My sex radiated heat and already my panties felt wet, while Ally's fingers played along the elastic of my waistband. She fell to her knees, and her fingers coursed along the lacy leg bands, her palm in contact with my mons through the thin cotton panel.

"Such a smooth kitty," Ally said, looking up at me. I peered down at her, then at the tablet, which showed clearly the deep ridges and channel of my camel toe. Looking closer, I realized that the light pink of my panties was much darker at my pussy lips, due to my horny excretions. Ally slipped a finger beneath the elastic and found my wet slit.

I caressed Ally's head as she made butterfly kisses to my naked belly button and just above my panties. I could smell my arousal now, and knew that Ally was breathing in my heady aroma. Her other hand slid behind my back and followed the contours of my butt cheeks through my panties. Ally looked up and said, "Let's get these off, shall we?"

I hooked my thumbs into the thin fabric at my hips, while I slipped two fingers over the front panel, and together we ridded me of my last article of clothing. They fell onto the rumpled sundress at my feet. Ally's hand continued to caress my backside, moving from globe to globe, and tickling the cleft between. Soft moans escaped me, seeing my husband and his friend observe Ally's careful seduction.

Ally put her weight against my body until the back of my legs rested against the bed, then I fell backwards until seated on the mattress, with my legs dangling off. Her body off to one side so the men could enjoy my nakedness, Ally looked at the tablet as she parted my legs and slid her right hand along the inside of my left thigh.

The men could see my fully shaven slit and I noticed that Dan's jaw was open wide peering at my nudity. The movement in his shoulder betrayed his masturbating out of view. I realized that Pete was doing exactly the same while Ally's ministrations intensified.

Ally's two middle fingers plied apart my wet labia and, with her palm face-up, she slipped two fingers easily into my already lubricated pussy. Ally's fingers lightly stroked the tender flesh along the roof of my kitty, eliciting from me, a deep, guttural moan. The sensitive gland that is my G-spot was being teased by her finger play, and I just tilted my head back as the electricity of her fingering intensified throughout my body.

In seconds, Ally's talented hand turned my wet pussy into a gushing fountain, when my gland could take no more of her touch. Ally watched my runny juices spill from my vagina, drenching her palm and wrist. She began finger fucking me harder, her thumb stroking my erect nubbin.

My breathing came in gasps, as both my G-spot and my clitoris fluttered my body with delicious orgasms simultaneously. My thighs twitched and my abs tightened with each plunge of her fingers. She slowed in time with my return to normal breathing. Finally, I took hold of Ally's hand and pulled it free of me, unable to stand any contact at all. She turned to the boys and smiled with pride at how easily she was able to get me off.

When I was again able to move, I got up and put my hand in Ally's and brought her sopping wet hand to both of our mouths. We licked at my copious juices. I kissed her deeply, our tongues mixing once again. Each of us licked and sucked her fingers, lapping up my honey. Our lips melded, and tongues flicked over, under, and around the other.

My heart began to thump, as I knew it was my turn to undress my lover. I turned Ally around so that she had her back to the bed. Her abundant D cups were on display to all of us, and I looked to see Pete's reaction. His eyes were wide, and I stood behind Ally and brought my hands around her waist and up to cradle her jutting bra, making even more cleavage of her ample boobs.

I reached into the bra and pulled one heavy breast, then the other, free of the wired cups, exposing her enormous light pink areolas. I used a thumb and forefinger to twist and pull at her fully hardened nipple, much to the joy of the voyeurs watching us.

I reached behind her and unclasped the five hooks that supported her fun bags. Ally brought her elbows back so I could slide it from her arms, along with the frilly skirt of her baby doll, down her body to join my clothes at her feet. Ally kicked aside the pile, while my hands cupped her DDs, enjoying the bounce of the weighty milkers.

My hands caressed her belly, and glided lower until they found the elastic of her thong. When I checked in with the tablet, my husband had his one hand raised, index finger pointed down, and was making a twirling motion. I nuzzled into Ally's neck and kissed along it and her jaw line, until Ally turned to find my lips.

I pulled her around to face me, and both of my hands followed the delicious contours of her full butt cheeks. I cupped and lifted them, pulling them apart while I peeked at her ass in the camera view of it. With her globes pulled wide, I could see the tiny string of her thong deep in her cleft, not quite wide enough to hide the pinkish pucker of Ally's ass.

It was at this point that I realized how much different the sex is with two girls. Our kissing and gentle touch seemed endless, no hurry to get past the foreplay. Women are all softness; there are no thick, muscular and hairy chests to toy with. We lust at the smooth, curvy, rounded bodies of our feminine partner.

As we kissed, I found the garter snap of the back of Ally's thigh and released it. Then, the other one, followed by both front clips. My thumbs hooked the elastic garment and drew it down her thighs until it fell to the carpet. I guided Ally around so her back was too the bed, and pushed her gently back, Ally toppled onto the bed, her legs and feet flinging upward, her titties bouncing side to side like two large mounds of Jell-O. I raised one of Ally's legs, and then the other, to remove her pointed heels.

Ally remained lying on the bed, now only clad in her undies and nylons. I placed her foot against my chest, and reached to Ally's mid thigh, taking hold of the sheer, black nylon. It glided down her leg and I slipped it off. Her soft foot cradled in my hands, I drew Ally's foot and wrapped my lips around her large toe, sucking in in gently. I gave kisses and licks to the others while Ally lay back on the bed watching me.

While I did the same with Ally's other stocking, her naked foot played with my breast, tweaking my nipple between her toes. We stared into each other's eyes while her feet teased my small breasts. I gazed at her glistening gash that had sucked the narrow fabric of her undies into it. With her stockings off, I then set her foot back down over the edge of her bed.

I had one more task, and decided to kneel to tend to it. Ally's knees rested in my underarms, and my hands caressed their way along the insides of her calves and thighs, until they found the warmth of her sex. I continued up along the vee of Ally's thighs and torso, until the string at her hips were in hand.

Ally raised her feet up onto the mattress, so she could shuck her hips high enough for me to pull her panties down and off. "Oh, my! You shaved!" I announced, one hand traveling along her legs to brush over her hairless mons, occasionally finding tiny stubble.

"You like?" I nodded and moved to one side so I could show her husband his wife's new look.

Both men were mouths agape, staring at Ally's naked, meaty lips and baby smooth vulva.

As my thumb strummed her fleshy clit hood, I pushed deeper, to the cock-like protrusion beneath. Ally's eyes closed and her hands moved beside mine to pry open the pink petals, to reveal her clitoris in all its glory.

"I need you inside me," Ally whispered, to me alone. I obeyed, and while she splayed her feet wider, I lowered my left hand to delve into the slimy valley of Ally's pussy. My middle two fingers slid easily into her vagina, while my first and baby fingers lay in the creases between her thighs and ass cheeks.

"Yes! I can't wait to taste you," I said in a low voice. Then I climbed up on her bed, kissing her thigh, then hip, across her navel and upward to Ally's heaving breasts. My tongue licked the circumference of her areola, which is as big around as the base of a cupcake. My right hand tugged on the other nipple, while I suckled on her erect nub. My left hand still fingered her as deeply as my knuckles would allow. Ally made soft whining noises that only we could hear.

Ally placed both her hands on my ass cheeks while moaning into my ear. She kissed my cheek as I suckled, and whispered, "Please. I need you to fuck me hard. I'm so horny!"

"Turn over, Ally," I whispered.

I knew my husband would be surprised at any play with my girlfriend's backside, as I had never been into any kind of ass play with him. But, Ally's full and sensuous cheeks were right there, and I was in a sexual overdrive since reaching my first orgasm. My thumbs peeled apart Ally's pale and broad ass cheeks, affording me a view of her meaty labial folds and tight, pink pucker. I went in, deeply, licking at Ally's juices and savoring her feminine smell as I did. My hands squeezed and probed the fullness of her butt; while my mouth tasted first her pussy cleft and then back along Ally's perineum and on to her tender pink anus. My tongue probed the pucker, greasing it up with spit and pushing into the spongy opening.

Muffled moans came from below. I lifted my butt off the bed and played with myself as my tongue rimmed her sweet pink pucker. Ally's ass gyrated slowly with my ministrations, and my fingers were moving in slow circles over my erect clit. When I slowed and stopped my tongue play, Ally rolled onto her back, and whispered, "Use your fist in me, Lido. I need a good hard fuck, until Pete uses his on big dick on me tomorrow." I rolled off to one side, so the boys could take in her prepubescent appearance, and I placed my fingers into the rubbery folds that hide her vaginal orifice.

Ally stared down between her legs, able to see the multi-views of our play on her tablet near the bed. Knowing that my friend enjoys the fullness that a female fist can offer, I clasped all of my fingers and thumb into a tight gathering, pushing the taper into her sopping wet entrance. Ally shimmied her hips side to side, to accommodate my entire hand. Once my fingers penetrated past the tight muscles of her pussy orifice, I clenched them into a fist, the expanse of which caused Ally to groan with an intensity that I had never heard from her before. I peered at my wrist as it easily slid into her wet kitty, and continued to plunge my hand deeper inside. As Ally accepted my limb inside her, my knuckles bumped into the fleshy bottom of her vagina.

Ally slid one hand down her stomach and onto her mons. She began to masturbate herself while I fist fucked her in a slow, intense pace. Ally's knees parted wide and pulled up tight, trying to open her to more easily accept my deep plunges. The juices that appeared along my hand and wrist, each time I pulled back near her opening, entranced me. "Ohhh, Fuck! Fuck!" she sounded, her fingers moving in a blur, encircling her very large clitoris. Her ass lifted from the sheets, meeting each of my piston-like strokes, desperate to feel each deep thrust of my arm.

Suddenly, Ally's head jolted upward as her climax struck. My thrusts increased in speed, and her uncontrollable contortions caused her limbs to flail wildly. 'Ohhh, goddddddd..." she moaned. I slowed my pace, knowing she needed nothing more for her pleasure. As she relaxed, I looked to the cameras and saw both husbands were watching intently, and it was obvious that each of them was jacking off.

Ally pulled me on top of her and our mouths crushed together. Our tongues were wildly lapping up the taste of the other. Ally's abundant thighs enveloped my naked ass and legs. Our French kisses turned to pecks and smooches. When we finished, I rolled onto my side, beside my friend, and looked back at the men on our tablet screen. Both seemed at the brink, and I knew that Dan would not have the luxury of cumming inside another man's wife soon, so I called out to him. "Dan, let me see your cock! Show me how hard you are!" Pete's eyes roamed his screen between the sight of Ally and I, and then to Dan, who was adjusting his phone to show me his cock.

As it came into view, the spear-shaped tip was pushed past his abundant foreskin - clearly he was uncut - the first time I had ever seen a man who wasn't circumcised. The knob was blood red from Dan's constant jacking off. I splayed my legs wide for him and peeled apart my labia and yelled, "Cum for me, Dan."

Dan was eager to do so, and his fist was a blur as it moved up and down his cock shaft. Pete, too, moved his phone so we could see his cock as well. Ally took note of the thick shaft that would soon penetrate her as I just had. She called out, "God, that's a nice dick, Pete," and with those words, Ally's husband began to ejaculate toward the camera. Pete remained more in control, knowing that I would soon be home, and he could finish inside me later.

Ally said, "Fuck, that's hot, guys!" She sat up and turned her body toward the camera, astride my lower body. I knew she wanted to show off some more for the boys, so I lay on my back and parted my legs slightly for her. Ally rolled onto the floor, on her knees, and licked her way up my legs.

My friend buried her face in my pussy and licked me with abandon. I was so high from our previous play that I just wrapped my legs around ally's torso and gave myself to her play. In seconds, her fingering and licking took me to the edge and over. I moaned and toyed with Ally's curly hair, until my climax subsided.

Once sated, I drew my friend up next to me, and tasted my juices on her lips. We kissed until exhaustion took us over, and just rested sided by side. Ally was the first to rise up and check the tablet. The boys were smiling with muted mouths. She clicked the "unmute" button and their words came back mid-sentence.

"...Fucking hot!" yelled Pete.

"God, I feel so far away, here," cried Dan. "What have I started?" He was clearly grinning though, and continued, "That was fucking crazy, girls!"

Ally and I were grinning like Cheshire cats. Pete remained quiet, after hearing Dan's comments. Pete knew that, unless Dan changed his mind, he would be in the same bed with both of us, in a very short time.

Dan offered, "You are a lucky man, Pete. I'm not sure that I could keep up with those two. I will be taking notes though." He paused for a second and then added, "When does the next act begin?"

Ally piped in, "Tomorrow?" Everyone seemed to be looking into their various phones to figure out how the others were reacting to Ally's question.

Dan replied, "I can't even go to work today after that performance. You all remember that I'm almost twelve hours different here, than at home, right?

I offered, "All I know is that I need some rest after all of this." I looked directly at Pete and said, "I will be home shortly. I hope you're ready for me."

Pete smiled, and Ally spoke up, "Just go easy on your man, Lido. Dan's going to watch that fat cock well used tomorrow. Aren't you, Dan?"

Dan offered, "I can't wait! See you all tomorrow, I guess."

Pete chimed in, "Well, I'm going to end my call now. Thanks Dan, and you too, Ally. We will see you tomorrow. Honey, I'm more than ready for you at home. Don't let Ally keep you back!" His screen went black, and I began to get dressed.

Ally and Dan were talking while I dressed, and they kept their words low, clearly saying their loving things to one another. I ended my call, and gave my friend a peck on the cheek on my way out. "We can talk in the morning," I whispered. She nodded, and I left them to their private moment.

On my way to the car, my legs felt like jelly, and I had knew that I had another full round to go at home...