All Comments on 'An All Girls Weekend Ch. 02'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Dan gets the girls at the massage parlors while Pete gets the threesome at home. I’m sure, to keep things even among the friends, Dan and the girls will want a threesome when he gets home. Who will be the equivalent of the “massage parlor girls” for Pete while Dan and the wives have their threesome? Or is Pete just going to be SOL?

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

According to a study by the Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have tried swinging sharing swapping or cuckolding break within two years. Main reasons: jealousy and / or one partner loses respect for the other. Only idiots play against themselves at odds of 1:49!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@mattenw,

The couples they used for the study obviously had weak relationships to begin with. I know many couples that after years of sharing are all still together.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

this is a great addition, five stars and hopiing for another installemnt.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Gonna finish this? Dan's got truckloads of Thai pussy willing to fuck his ass off for a fee, Pete's got two 2 hotties at hand and here I am, reading cuck porn and begging permission to look at my wife's camel-toed panties and jack off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent so far but where,s part 3 where Pete gets the 2 girls ?

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesToo3 months ago

Tiny continuity issue. Wasn't the one with the camera kit called Haley not Holly in the first story, assuming you meant the wild bi from part one? Still gave it a fiver!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous