An Alternative Universe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I now liked smoking her Reds in order to catch up on my own nicotine. Once we smoked a few more morning cigarettes and visited the bathroom at the same time. Tina now likes a golden shower from me in the morning. I will not complain. We tentatively walked to the living room to find a very naked Amy, her fat thighs wide apart and an arc of yellow urine splashing across the room, whilst she was leaning back gulping down a beer from the bottle.

Our new carpet was being busily ruined already. I really did not care.

"Morning honey," I stated to Amy, who had now chugged the entire beer in one long gulp before burping extremely loudly and proudly.

With that the doorbell rang. Tina and I looked at each other and knew who it would be. I nodded and picked up my saturated sticky jogging bottoms, pulled them up and headed to the door.

There standing in the door was the delightfully pretty Tiffany. Holding some junk mail. Why she did not use the letter box or bin it was beyond me. I smiled as I took it. She looked me up and down and smiled.

"Let me know if you need some help?" She smiled cutely.

I looked back into the room with Amy had finished urinating and was sitting next to Tina on the sofa spread eagled drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette.

Then I looked back at her post lady and studied her up and down. Her chest looked great; I knew what shape her arse was. An evil thought crossed my mind. "Yeah, maybe there is someone here for you?" I mused out loud.

"Great, what?" She smiled as tugged at her ponytail as if making it look good.

I took a deep breath, "I would like you to come in and meet my friends Tina and Amy."

Tiffany's blue eyes twinkled as looked deeply into mine and nodded "Yeah, I am sure I can, I am ahead on my schedule."

"Great, can I offer you a drink?"

"Pardon?" She asked as I led the way back into the living room and turned to welcome her in.

"Amy, Tina this is Tiff. I think she is rather pleased to meet us."

Amy looked up from staring at her drink. "Ooh she is pretty!" She stated then burped loudly as her hand stroked her fat wet vagina taking in Tiffany.

Tiffany coughed as the thick fug of smoke that was enveloping the room had finally penetrated her lungs.

"What can I do to help?" Tiffany asked almost gasping.

"You need to drink!" Amy replied taking a long gulp from her beer.

"Hmm, not today, but Wednesday is my day off. Can I come back then?" She asked tapping her fingers on her chin contemplating what was going on.

Amy looked at us all, then loudly burped. "Yeah!" She nodded and patted her wet fingers on bare fat stomach.

***

I had to visit Amy's house. The urge had taken me. It took a while to herd by girls to the car. By the time we got to Amy's house, she was already pretty drunk. She had found somewhere a bottle of whiskey and was drinking it straight from the bottle.

Tina looked at me and smiled around her dangling half smoked Marlboro Red.

I opened the back doors and Amy stumbled sideways out of the car I just managed to grab her before she fell over again. Fuck me she is heavy once she starts falling. As we slowly walked up the steps to the house, I asked Tina how long we should stay. She looked back at me holding her pack "Only for about this rest of this pack of cigarettes. Then I just wanna go home sit on the couch and smoke." I just loved how she measured everything in her life around smoking.

"As opposed to doing what?" I asked. She gravelly laughed then lit another Marlboro.

As we got closer to the house, we could hear the music blaring inside. After ringing and banging on the door Amy's Mom eventually opened it. Standing there is just her filthy stained, and overly stretched and fraying grey bra. Nothing else. Her fat stomach over hanging her fat legs. She dropped her spent cigarette on the carpeted floor and crushing it with her bare foot, all whilst holding on to the frame for balance. She then turned her head into the house and yelled out over the music our names as if it was a register. She promptly pulled a pack from inside her bra lit another cigarette. Finally, she invited us in.

We stepped inside the dusky living room to the thick haze of smoke. The whole room was dark with the air thick with smoke as they hadn't opened the curtains. This family clearly didn't get much sleep, they just drank, smoked, as such they had more time to smoke than Tina. She didn't look happy about this.

Looking around the room there in the corner was Amy's sister Fiona. She had her dirty black soled feet up on chair arms, her equally stained dirty pink thong was hanging down and swinging from her left shin in rhythm as she was oblivious of our entry as she was furiously fingering herself. It was evident between the grunts she was drunk too, empty bottles surrounded her along with a full ashtray in beside her. There was also a mountain of spent butts all over the table and floor.

It didn't take long for Amy's mom to be busy pouring Amy and Tina and I shots with her hand that wasn't holding a cigarette, while Tina and I stood in a corner taking it all in. I was desperately trying to hold Amy up, keeping her from falling over.

Eventually her weight was too much, and my arm gave way and we fell down onto the sofa and after giggling, accepted our drinks.

As time went by Amy kept fumbling her pack every few seconds, periodically realizing she already had a lit cigarette. We could all tell when Amy's sister came, as there was a scream of pleasure followed by a loud prolonged coughing fit. The sofa was vibrating hard with every hack. Until she had finally reached her pack and lit up yet another cigarette. She eventually swung her legs down, so they were on the floor making room for us all to sit down.

As the afternoon progressed, we were oblivious that Amy, her mom, and sister just sat there drinking, smoking and every now and again pissing themselves. I tried to keep a bit of modicum by visiting the bathroom. Even for me it was hard staggering to the bathroom.

They didn't offer us any food, as they probably didn't have any in the house, and it seemed it didn't take long for Tina only have two cigarettes left in her pack, which she made a point of showing the last one as she placed the penultimate one between her lips. It was enough to get her home soon, so leaving Amy alone again we were on our way home. I was a little sad to leave, I really enjoyed Amy's company. Even if she was far too drunk by the end of it. But Tina was visibly uncomfortable.

"I need to smoke more." She panted defiantly as we sat in the car, as she dangled on her final cigarette from her pack before opening the glove compartment and getting her spare pack out, looking upset.

"Don't worry about them honey, they aren't smoking cigarettes as strong as yours. I doubt they would be able to match your pace if they were smoking Red 100's."

"That's not the point!" Tina snapped, expelling a quick and violent thick cloud of smoke with her words. "I love my cigarettes and I'm not doing justice to them! I need to smoke more and I can't! Three packs are not close to enough!" She started wheezing from exerting her lungs so much by screaming. She took a longer drag than usual and held it in her lungs before slowly exhaling the smoke, she then stayed quiet the rest of the way home, but frantically smoking away as usual.

She spent the rest of the day sitting on her ass and chainsmoking. She was pissed from the drinks and from her mood. By the time dinner came around she suggested we ordered pizza. She said she didn't want to stand up to cook or even contemplate doing the dishes afterwards as it all took time away from her smoking. She was focused exclusively on smoking. That night I went to bed on my own and she stayed on the couch smoking.

The next morning, I awoke alone in bed, lit my own cigarette crept downstairs to find her fast asleep on the couch, an unlit cigarette dangling from her mouth, her lighter in hand, and a half-spent pack of cigarettes on her lap. That must have been pack number 5. My heavy footsteps woke her up and she coughed, instinctively lifted her hand, and lit her dangling cigarette. It wasn't like she realized she had a cigarette and proceeded to light it, it was an involuntary move, like breathing or coughing. It just happened. She smoked it in no time at all, and a further five cigarettes in the pack.

"I need you to make me a heavier smoker. Don't you love me?" She asked, tears running down her face.

"I do love you, Tina, but I want you to earn your addiction. If I turn you, it'll be like cheating. The only reason why I don't care about doing it to others is because I don't love them."

"You gonna turn that sexy post lady?" She grinned and then coughed.

I nodded, "Yeah, I think so, but only for sport. I know we want you to become the heaviest of smokers, I want you to know that your addiction is your own and no one else's."

"You really think I can do that?" She asked, a faint smile appearing behind her smoky exhale.

"I know you will." I replied. With that she gave me a big sloppy acrid tasting kiss.

"It clear, I just need more encouragement then." She said confidently dribbling saliva down her chubby chin.

"I know, and I've been thinking about that, but I'm concerned my words of encouragement will have too much power over you." She smiled quickly turned into frown around her dangling, almost spent cigarette.

"But don't worry, I have a plan, I spoke to Vicky. I invited her and her mom to stay over next weekend. Her mom's smoking will be more than enough motivation."

"Yaay!" She exclaimed bounced on her seat and soon regretted it her whole body was shaking and shuddering like blancmange, as she then hacked a cough. Once she had recovered, she asked "When are they coming?"

I made an exaggerated wince. "Well, they aren't." I replied then smiling.

"What?!" She said in confused anger, pausing for a second as she lit her next cigarette. At this point I was messing with her. She glared at me as she forced her exhale.

"Well, Vicky says her mom isn't willing to make the effort to move anywhere. She does not want to pack and get in the car and come here. Her smoking won't allow it." I said.

Tina nodded. "See?! I can still do things like that! It's not fair, I NEED to smoke more!" Tina said and continued puffing angrily on her Marlboro.

"That's why we are staying over at their place, for a full week." I said, lighting up my own cigarette. Tina screamed with joy, and followed it with a deep wet cough, which she then recovered with an equally deep drag from her cigarette.

The rest of the day was spent with Tina sitting legs wide apart on her couch smoking continuously and by the nightfall; she had smoked close to four packs but not quite. The next day, we were woken from our stupor up by a continuous ringing on our doorbell.

It was now almost 10 am. Tina and I were not moving. It didn't matter how much they rang. We were helpless to get out of bed until we had smoked our morning cigarettes (usually about 2 for me, 4 or more for Tina). The incessant ringing was of course stressing us out. So that morning I had to smoke about 3 before I could move. I finally picked up yesterday's boxers off the floor and pulled them up, then walked to the door, groggy, taking deep drags from my cigarette.

After trying to focus on the bright morning light through the front door, I soon determined it was Tiffany. It was confusing. She was not in her work uniform.

"Morning, its Wednesday!" She stated breezily standing there in her tight black leggings that showed off her small curves and a fitted red t-shirt.

"Oh, is it, right, yes, I totally forgot about you, Tiff, please come in!"

"So, how can I help you?" She asked as she looked around the wrecked living room looking for somewhere to sit. I moved an ashtray that was in the middle of a seat, and she slowly and nervously sat down.

"It's more a case, of can we help you?" I grinned as I found a pair of shorts on the floor and pulled them up. "Can I get you something to drink, or preferably even a cigarette to smoke?"

"I don't really do either?" She bit her bottom lip taking in our sparsely decorated room. We had literally just moved in and done nothing to the place.

"Is that why you are here?" I grinned.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe?"

"I think you will love my sexy lover Tina and her cousin Amy; you met her briefly yesterday."

"She's, my cousin!" Tina's repeated her coarse morning voice growled as she waddled from the bedroom. Her large hanging breast swinging above her fat wobbling stomach as she walked naked towards us. She paused scratched her pubis and then took a deep a drag on her cigarette before continuing.

"She seemed lovely..." Tiffany stated her eyes wide taking everything in whilst looking at both of us.

"She is once you get to know her." I stated. Fidgeting before finding my pack of cigarettes and extracting one.

"Oh right..."

"I also think you want to smoke?" I suggested offering her the open pack.

Her bright blue eyes looked again deeply into mine as her brain contemplated the question. Time stood still. Both of us looking at each other.

She nodded "Yeah, I guess I do." Tiffany reached across and took the cigarette from the pack in my hand.

"Great, as if you want to hang out with us and Amy, you need to, a lot!" I grinned as I flicked the lighter, she leant forwards. I got a cracking view of her pert breasts snugly fitted within her bra. Then I focused back on the flame and the cigarette between her cute lips.

She predictably went green and hacked a cough. We offered her a beer. That calmed her throat, and whilst still looking rather green, she grinned at us, and I just focused on her willing the smoke into her lungs. The magic was working, my perverse thoughts were doing their thing. I was now hard just looking at her. She was foxy as...and had landed on a plate to me.

I knew then she was in. She had not run for the hills. She was curious enough to continue.

We had another beer each, then offered another cigarette. Two beers in and she was the loud giggly type, getting tipsy far too quickly. There was definitely work in progress. I soon got another beer and cigarette inside her. She was just amazing. I loved watching her as she went to find the bathroom.

We suggested that she came back the next day. Sort of in a way that we did with Vicky all those weeks ago.

After coming back from the bathroom struggling still tugging at her leggings before staggering through the front door. Her bottom reminded me of Bonnie. My cock bounced just at the thoughts.

The rest of the day sobering up again, and I spent some of the afternoon working in my office upstairs. Tina did not really move from her armchair. She spent the whole day silently smoking. We ordered takeout for dinner, as she did not want to stand up to cook. She ate right where she was sitting in the lounge. She only ever moved when really had to go to the bathroom, and then I even caught her just sitting with her knickers around her ankles calming sitting on the toilet smoking because she didn't want to move. She did not want to waste energy moving that could be used smoking. She had sat there on the toilet seat for over an hour. She was solely focused on upping her smoke intake. That night as we went got into bed together as she lumbered in to bed. She sat down and and broke down crying.

"I can't...smoke...anymore..." she said between furious drags "no matter how...much I drag" she pulled hard. "I try..." drag "... I can't make it..." drag "...to five full packs my body wont..." she pulled hard on the cigarette, "...let me..." she exhaled, the delightful smoke poured out her mouth with every word as the tears poured down her cheeks. It was clear to me that she was now only breathing to inhale smoke. I rolled over to try and get some sleep. I needed it.

I woke to find Tina had already gone downstairs as she wanted to smoke. I've noticed now that she is usually awoke every few hours at night now to smoke a few cigarettes before falling back asleep, but we never counted those cigarettes towards her daily total. I seldom ever saw this, as we rarely awake at the same time for our nighttime cigarettes. Of course, she woke up many more times during the night than me. After about three consecutive cigarettes she fell back asleep with a nicotine induced smile of contentment on her face.

That night I spent the entire night awake, calmly smoking away. Tina woke up almost every hour after that and smoked hard until she calmed her cravings, coughed and then fell back to sleep. She must have smoked almost an entire pack that night.

We were sitting there on the couch effectively daydreaming, more likely sleeping when the doorbell rang out. "Fuck its Tiffany." I exclaimed after coughing my lungs up as I picked up the cushion to cover my naked cock and attempted to shuffle from the sofa.

"If you want to fuck her, then I do too?" Tina growled as I headed to answer the door. I nodded as I made my way.

***

"Yes, I can help you!" She grinned happily taking a cigarette from the pack I offered.

"Thank you. Neither of us are any good at looking after ourselves anymore, we need a live in cook and cleaner." I stated sitting there with unbashful erection. I then flicked the lighter. I needed to smoke.

"But I don't think I have time, I work?" She tugged at her postal uniform; she was wearing a blue skirt today.

"Here?" I smiled and pulled on my cigarette and scratched my hairy belly.

"Whats my pay?" She grinned before taking a seductive drag on her own cigarette. Yes, she had been only smoking 24 hours and my perverse thoughts were working. She was now sexily smoking. I just love it. I really fancied her.

"As many cigarettes, beer and wine as you want?" I looked intently as I could. I undressed her with my eyes. She was one foxy lady.

She confidently nodded. "Sounds good, whats my role?" She asked again before taking yet another deep drag on her cigarette.

"Look after us all?" I tried to be confident but ended up chuckling.

She exhaled and then nodded, "I think I can do that, what's the hours?"

I looked at Tina who had now fallen asleep again mid drag on a cigarette. The black ash had fallen off and scattered on to her now very white chest. She clearly wanted a cigarette dangled from her lips at all times. "How about 24/7, we have a spare room?"

"Sounds exciting. When do I start?" She slowly uncrossed her legs flashing her cute slim inner thigh at me, I tried to see if there was a flash of knickers, but she was too quick, or my reactions and eyes were now too slow.

I grinned; I knew we were away. She just really needed to learn to smoke. "In a weeks' time? You really need to learn to smoke properly to be with us!" I grinned and reached across to the carton on the sofa, pulled out two packs and tossed them one and a time to her. She easily caught them, even though my throw was well off.

"Oh, okay, great, see you then."

She leaned over and stubbed out her cigarette, got up and left us.

***

That night the more I thought about Tiffany teasing me spreading her slim legs wider and wider showing me more of her inner thighs. Tina and Amy almost have to do the splits get the same effect with their fat thighs. The image played repetitively in my head. I was turned on. That night Tina and I tried having sex for the first time in a while. It's not that we hadn't tried recently, but now Tina always wanted to lie there and smoke more than get distracted by having me in the way having sex. But it was difficult. We are both fatter, and our lungs weren't used to her recent uptake in smoke, and we couldn't finish. So, lying there we just jerked each other off until we both quickly came. Afterwards I turned to her and asked her how much she had smoked that day. She said she was on her seventh cigarette of her fifth or sixth pack. She needed another one, but she was nodding off.