An Alternative Universe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having cum for the first time in ages, I actually slept, like a log. I did not need to wake up for 2 am cigarette. I think smoking all the previous night did not help me one jot. I actually needed sleep more than nicotine.

The next day after sharing a bath together washing and shaving both of us. Her legs were almost as hairy as mine. Just so that we were vaguely clean on arrival, not sure there was much water in the bath to actually wash us. We then had to sit there wet on the bedroom floor and smoke several cigarettes we finally got dressed and left for Vicky's house where we would be staying for the whole of next week. I decided to leave my work stuff at home to focus solely on my smoking while I was there. This would be a great opportunity for both of us to improve our addictions as much as possible. We couldn't squander it with any distractions. So, we packed our cartons and some clothes (which I had to remind Tina to pack some clothing, especially underwear, as she thought only of taking her cigarettes and nothing else) and we were off.

I started noticing something on the way over that had been happening for a while, but that for some reason hadn't really stood out before. Tina only ever talked about smoking. There was no other topic of conversation with her. She talked about how much more she wanted to smoke, how much she currently smoked, how much she loved it, how good it felt, how ruined her health was because of it (this she spoke of with pride), how she started smoking. She would tell stories that had to do with smoking, like a time when she had to run out of a movie theatre for a smoke and things of that sort. Sometimes she would just describe how smoking felt right at that moment.

And that was when she talked. She spent a lot of time quiet these days. I don't know if her lungs found talking exhausting, if she just didn't want to interrupt her smoking, or if she felt so good smoking, she just didn't feel the need to talk. Maybe it was a combination of all three.

Whatever it was, to me she was starting to seem more and more like Vicky's mom. She was headed down the right path.

I was wondering how much Vicky's smoking had progressed. Before Tiffany's arrival I had been fantasizing about her smoking for a while, so I imagined it would have increased dramatically since I last saw her.

"I need to smoke faster." Tina said interrupting my thoughts, as she dangled two lit cigarettes from her mouth. She was desperate to up her smoking, but she couldn't handle two at once all that well. Not yet.

When we eventually got to the house, it took an age for the door to be answered. I was happy when the still pretty and sexy, but now very podgy and overweight Vicky answered the door. She was mid exhale blowing a long plume of smoke from her mouth with a lit cigarette in her hand and an open pack in the other. She was wearing what would have been a few months ago would have been a loose-fitting black jogging bottoms and what was now a very small strappy red top. It was so small that her now fat breasts were bulging trying to escape out the top. I almost willed them to do so. The top was so stretched that it was riding up high, very much showing off her large bulbous midriff. What had been lovely hair was now a bird's nest of a mess. It was noon on a Friday. She clearly wasn't leaving the house that much. You could tell she was living a pretty sedentary lifestyle, just like her mother, just like Tina. She didn't even say hi. She dropped the pack on the chair, and just put her hand down the front of my jogging bottoms and started stroking my now erect cock.

I was starting to like this as a greeting. It was nicer than a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She knew how to play me. I enjoyed her hand firm around my shaft, her fingers teasing me. All whilst she stood there playing with my shaft whilst she passionately kissed Tina. It did not take long for me to cum. She wiped her hands on her belly as we walked into the house to be the now overpowering smell of cigarettes, alcohol, and urine.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked. Vicky smiled her now brown teeth, before she chainlit into another cigarette still wiping her sticky hands on her filthy top.

"Oh that's easy we are gonna sit in the couch and chainsmoke for a week." Vicky stated.

"Smoking and sitting sounds like a plan." Tina gravelly replied as she grinned as she crushed her two cigarettes with her foot into the carpet and with a flick of a lighter lit another one.

"I don't know how I ever lived without smoking." Vicky said through a short burst of exhales as she led us to the living room. "I now can't imagine going a second without a cigarette."

The house was basically a giant cloud of smoke. On the couch Vicky's obese mother, Margaret, sat in just her large white with large formerly white but were now grey with yellow piss-stained knickers pulled high up to her purple stretch marked belly, she clearly didn't bother moving when she needed to go, her greying black pubes untidily growing out either side of the recently moistened yellow stained crotch. Her huge vein covered sagging breasts hung down either side of her large ash covered belly, and between her toothless mouth she sat with a dangling cigarette in her mouth, like a dragon she was perpetually breathing smoke in and out. The floor was covered in blackened ashes and white and orange cigarette butts and various other dark stains.

Vicky stood and apologised to no one and then tugged at her bottoms which soon slid down her legs, she then crossed her arms over her chest and removed her filthy top. She was now standing in front of us completely naked. It was great to see her once firm delicious pert breasts, now fatter sagging above her growing pot belly. The two women lived solely to smoke. Tina and I looked at each other and felt extremely overdressed.

"Smoke!" Vicky's mom, Margaret, growled with her gravelly voice through exhales as we walked in.

"What?" I said, confused.

"She means hi." Vicky translated. "That's mostly all she says. She's so obsessed with smoking she can't think of many other words."

"That's so awesome." Tina smiled and then concentrated on lighting her next cigarette. "I love smoking too; it's all I can think and talk about."

"Me too" Vicky smiled. "I just love smoking so much. I must say thank you to you!" She grinned her teeth also a yellow as Tina's.

"So how was your day, Vicky?" I asked trying to be sociable and talk about something other than smoking as she dragged hard on her cigarette. It didn't last long.

"It's been amazing." she stated with positivity. "I woke up and had a cigarette. And when that one was finished, I had another, and then another after that. And then I smoked two more when I took a really quick shower as you were coming. But I couldn't turn the water on for too long as I needed to smoke. I then had another when I got out. And then I smoked like 10 more. But then it got stressful because I saw you guys pull in and I realized I hadn't really got dried or dressed. So, I had to put my ciggie in the ashtray while I put on a top. And that sucked. I hate any second, I don't have a cigarette in my hand and smoke in my lungs. You don't know how hard it is for me."

Tina enthusiastically nodded, "I know exactly what you mean." Tina agreed smoke pouring out of her mouth and nose. "Smoking is so important. It's like, you gotta have smoking priorities. And as I keep telling Pete, being dressed is so not important. Smoking is the only thing that really matters."

"Smoke." Margaret growled, while nodding.

"How has your smoking been today?" Vicky asked.

"It's been awful lately." Tina said taking a drag and evaluating how many more she had left in her cigarette. "I feel like I'm letting my cigarettes down. I need to smoke more. They need me to smoke them. And I can't smoke enough. I need more. I need so much more smoke."

"You gotta focus more. It's all that matters." Vicky nodded taking a long drag.

"I know. I hate it when Pete talks about work. It's like I don't care. Just talk to me about your cigarettes. I don't wanna hear anything else." Tina said before chain lighting into another cig. Dropping the spent one on the floor "And when he cleans the house I'm just like 'how healthy are your lungs that you can do that?' It's not right. If you're not willing to ruin your body for your cigarettes, then you don't really love them."

"But I have to work." I said as I chain lit into my next cigarette

Tina shook her head, her double chin twisting as she did. "No you don't. You just have to smoke. You can't think or do anything else." Tina growled before she took a drag "Not if you want this to work."

"Smoke." Margaret grumbled from the sofa and then coughed her large breasts bouncing and slapping as they clapped against her belly as she heaved.

"See, that's what we have to be like." Vicky said. "Just like mom." And briefly hacked a wet cough herself.

For a second I worried. I asked myself what I had done. This was completely sick, this was desperately sad, this was pathetic. It was not even erotic. And yet, everything they were saying made complete sense to me. It was so sick that I was aroused. And they were right. Nothing else really mattered. If we were to be helplessly addicted to smoking, then we really had to be helpless. It was already an obsession. Why deny it? Cigarettes were our life. Everything revolved around it. My mind was being reprogrammed. I felt it. My desire to see my girls become lost in their addictions was bouncing back onto me.

Their words were influencing my world as my much as my will had influenced theirs. This was how they felt. I could feel Tina's thoughts in my mind. I could feel her need for smoking, how desperate it was and how she loved to feel that way. I wanted what she wanted. I wanted to smoke until it killed me. I wanted cigarettes to rule every aspect of my life. I lit a second cigarette and sat back on the sofa and relaxed. I made sure I had my carton with me. Tina did the same. She had two. And she was chain-lighting into two more cigarettes which she dangled from her lips. There was a look of pure bliss on her face, and the subsequent knowing smile after exhaling. She knew what I was thinking. She was satisfied for now. But soon she would desperately need more nicotine. And so would Vicky, and so would Margaret...and so would I.

Tina now never wanted to breathe oxygen again. Just smoke. I could feel it. Maybe I wanted that too. This would be an important week in our lives. We would never be as important as our cigarettes.

"Piss." Margaret growled from the sofa, blowing a long plume of smoke and subsequent hissing and splattering sound followed by Margaret loudly farting.

Vicky wryly smiled and apologetically shook her head. "Don't worry the furniture is ruined anyway, so what the hell!" she suggested before drawing on her cigarette.

"Do we worry if she says shit?" I asked

Vicky shrugged her shoulders "Nah..." and then we laughed and all coughed hard.

With our lungs calmer Vicky got up and completely naked slowly shuffled to the kitchen and poured us large glass of wine each and after delivering them, went back for the 5-litre box putting it on the coffee table behind the ashtrays. We settled in on the well-worn rather damaged sofas and relaxed with our cigarettes, at some point mid-afternoon due to many cigarettes and large glasses of wine after the long drive we all fell asleep.

We then woke up on the couch, unlit cigarettes in our mouths. The afternoon sleep was a problem for Tina. After hacking a sofa vibrating cough, she determined that she was behind her schedule. She told me that she needed like ten cigarettes right now, but she whinged that she could only smoke two at a time. Anymore and she would only be wasting them, as we had already found out she found she couldn't properly inhale smoke from three.

I now know this because I felt what she felt. I would also never be satisfied. I would always be thinking of my need for the next cigarettes. I saw her light up her cigarettes and take deep drags. I then realized I was also smoking two cigarettes. My will was no longer my own. It wasn't Tina's either. It was the will of nicotine.

Vicky had clearly had a very sexy dream, I would hope about me, as she woke up, coughed, and lit a cigarette, and had started furiously fingering herself whilst smiling looking at us. I couldn't read her thoughts, but I didn't need to. She saw me looking at her two fingers disappearing into her hairy moist vagina under her plump stomach, it brought back memories from the time in apartment when we would spend hours doing just that; she didn't care that we watched, as she didn't stop. I didn't care either, however mesmerising or enjoyable it was to watch. Tina had cigarettes on her mind, so I had to smoke and quickly. The thought of smoking was more powerful than a very 'beautiful' naked woman smoking and fingering herself in front of me because of Tina's addiction I couldn't think of anything else.

Once the cigarettes were alight and we were smoking Tina was already obsessively thinking about her need for the next cigarette. So, I pulled two more out and handed her one. Now her thoughts were my thoughts. Until now I had no idea how deep her obsession was. But now I couldn't concentrate on anything else. The TV was background noise.

With our lungs slowly getting happier with the nicotine drifting in and out slowly our focus turned to watching Vicky still furiously smoking and fingering herself, I couldn't help it, I started to get incredibly horny, and watching Tina's braless breasts and her nipples against her top she was clearly horny too, but we had no intention of moving. Instead, we pulled each other's pants down and started masturbating each other with our free hand. We were dangling both of our cigarettes, but we both had the other hand full of our precious packs and lighters. We weren't letting go of those. We knew exactly how to stroke each other as we could feel what the other felt. I was watching Vicky her fingers squelching between her thighs and feeling Tina. I was in heaven. Our cigarettes were spent halfway through, so we had to stop for a second while we removed the next round from the pack. We spit out the spent butts onto the floor and lit the next one before continuing. We both came not long after, feeling both of our orgasms and spewing huge clouds of smoke, it was incredible. We were one. No one expected and we didn't even bother to clean up the sticky mess. Instead, we kicked off our pants and underwear for comfort.

A small bout of panic set in as we realized we each only had five cigarettes left in our pack and we quickly reached into our cartons for the next one. As soon as we held it in our hands we felt a rush of release. It was only then, as we calmed down that I became aware of where we were again. Now Margaret had started masturbating her large, stained sail sized underwear was around her fat swollen ankles, she had clearly got turned on at the sight of everyone in the room their orgasms. Still the heaviest smoker there she dangled two cigarettes and held a third lit one on her pack hand, until she came to a coughing juddering halt.

Tina and I kept chaining into our next cigarette. The floor was quickly becoming carpeted with our cigarettes. I struggled a little to get up from the couch, and went to the kitchen to get a broom, always clutching my packs of cigarettes. But I heard Vicky cough and then yell out.

"Stop! Smoke! Just stop and smoke" she coughed "Don't clean up the floor, it's our art decoration!" Her words made perfect sense to Tina, so they made sense to me. I decided since I was already up, to go to the bathroom. The toilet had three spent butts floating in it. The sink was full of ashes. Two overflowing ashtrays sat there. The shower was full of wet, butts. Clearly Vicky had tried showering whilst smoking. Even the rug had cigarettes burns on it. It seemed strangely homely and cosy.

This was how it was supposed to be. Tina's thoughts kept infecting my own. I felt her need to smoke again, just as my cigarette was about to be finished so I quickly lit the next one. The desperation soon faded, and after a few puffs my last cigarette was spent and I just smoked the recently lit one. I did my business and then sat back down in the living room, next to my chimney of a girlfriend who was spewing huge clouds of smoke like it was her job. Then I realized I was doing the same. Smoke, I thought.

I saw a smile appear on Tina's mouth, as smoke slowly poured out of her lips and nose. I could only assume I was doing the same. She took another deep drag from her quickly disappearing cigarette and I felt the smoke hit my lungs as well. As she exhaled her large cloud of smoke, I saw smoke escaping from my mouth as well. And I felt a quick relief before a sudden need for the next drag overwhelmed me. Vicky was staring in such amazement that she almost dropped her dangling cigarette from her mouth. Thankfully she caught herself in time and the cigarette wasn't wasted.

The thought of the next smoke overwhelmed me again. I saw Tina lighting up with her last butt and I realized I was doing the same. Out of nowhere I came, and I realized that Tina and Margaret had just finished rubbing each other off. Margaret desperately lit another cigarette through an exhale after her orgasm, and a smile of pure bliss appeared on her face. I realized we hadn't gotten up from the couch for at least two pack of cigarettes. I wasn't measuring time by minutes or hours. I was measuring by nicotine. Or rather Tina was.

Vicky fumbled as her fingers hurriedly opened a new pack and extracted another cigarette and got up to answer the door. I was so focused on my smoking I didn't heat it ring. She half put on a dirty, loose ill-fitting shirt and opened the front door. It was the pizza delivery I didn't realize she ordered. I didn't realize we hadn't eaten. All the hunger I felt was for nicotine. I was so turned on to know that this was how Tina felt. I hadn't known this was something I wanted. But now I knew exactly what Tina's hopeless addiction was like.

I didn't just see it or hear her talk about it. This was no longer a fantasy; it was real life. Suddenly my thought process stopped. Tina needed the next cigarette. We wanted to eat, but we needed to smoke. We sat there and reluctantly eat.

I smiled and sat back as Tina exhaled and rested her cigarette holding hand on her cheek, close to her mouth for quick access. I was doing the same.

The rest of the week passed mostly in the same fashion. We felt an insatiable thirst for cigarettes. Our consumption rocketed. Wine and cigarettes. Clothing was completely disregarded. Tina was handling it better than me. My sudden uptake in nicotine was a lot more drastic than it had been for her. I could barely catch my breath. But oxygen felt almost toxic in contrast with the sweet but rough smoke. This must be how Tina always felt. I knew it. I felt like I was killing myself, but that was secondary to the need for nicotine we both shared.

It was a strange scenario, the four of us sitting naked in the living room. All whilst smoking, eating, drinking, pissing, and shitting where we sat. We just needed to smoke. We slept where we were. We were like animals.

After four days we finally got dressed. We dropped our last cigarettes at the door as we thought about getting up to say our goodbyes. I washed myself and Tina in the shower. We needed to. We were disgusting covered in ash and cum and everything else. We had not moved for days. She hated not having her cigarettes. But we needed to be cleaner. We soon lit up the next round as we sat in the car, almost breathless from the walk all the way from the living room to the driveway. Tina and I sat our cartons on our laps as we drove home. We were so used to the constant haze of smoke we didn't want to open the windows.