An Alternative Universe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vicky now wants to move in with Amy and I as at her new flat she's getting two new random roommates assigned. She doesn't want to change!" Tina grizzled.

"What's the problem I thought you guys had an extra room." I asked as I pulled on my cigarette.

It took a second for her to answer; I could tell watching her chin that she was taking a drag. The nonsmoking building was now clearly a smoking one. Things shift in this world as and when they want, or is it how I want them to?

"We do, but the whole point is to be able to smoke in the house and Vicky is always a pain in the ass about our smoking."

"How is she not used to it by now, she knows you smoke?" I asked. "You are now smoking in the house?"

There was again another long pause, for another long drag. "Yeah, true, we can now. But she's just being over dramatic. I just wish she smoked. It would make our life easier!" Tina whined. "Her mom's always is begging me to get her to smoke so she'll stop bitching about her smoking around the house. Maybe I should just do that." She said half joking.

"That could be fun." I said, intrigued by the possibility. "You know you've always said you think she's in love with your sexy tits. She might just do as you ask?"

There was another pause. "How would we go about that? I've tried offering cigs to her when she's drunk as a skunk. It's never worked before?"

"Then be more straightforward. Show her that you're not willing to hang out with non-smokers." I suggested "She doesn't have any other friends; she's not going to want to be cut off from you guys."

"That's a great idea." I heard Amy say from the other side of the room. "Tina, do you have a lighter? I can't find mine."

There was again silence on the end of the phone. "Yeah sure, here take it." The camera swayed and moved as Tina chucked the lighter across the room.

I heard a click, a long pause and then "Oh my god thanks, I used mine like 15 minute ago and now I can't find it."

Another pause and then "keep looking, I'm sure you'll find it soon."

"I hope so; it's not a good day to be losing your lighter."

"Is it ever?"

They both laughed, and those laughs then turned into deep lung busting coughs.

"I will be at yours after work. Love you!" I grinned and the screen went black. Yes, I told her that I loved her. Yes, in this world, I am sure I do.

***

I got to the house. Both girls were again drunk leaning forward their head supported by hands with their elbows digging into the dining room table as they had staring at the phone.

Tina's head unsteadily looks up and giggled at me. "Oh, waits Petey youse are here!" she screwed her face up again as she coughed "ohh Petey look, she's texting...She is texting me now." Tina drunkenly repeated herself.

I nodded, "How about tell her were having drinks at your house but tell her she can't come as she doesn't smoke." I said as I wrapped her arms around her squeezed her sagging breasts and kissed the back of her neck.

"Ok" said Tina moaned as she wiggled to my kisses. "She's asking why."

"Be frank, tell her we're all going to be smoking all night long, and you don't want to deal with her bitching."

"I'm gonna say that in a nicer way." Tina suggested.

"Suit yourself!" I leant forward and with one hand groped her breast and the other her belly.

"Petey stop, I can't focus on the screen." I kiss the back of her neck again and withdraw my hands. "She's saying she promises she won't."

"Ok, leave it read, but don't answer it. Let her beg." I said instantly going back and massaging her breasts, they are so saggy and large they make my manly hands look small, as Tina started moaning as her nipples were gripped between my fingers.

The phone vibrates on the table, I let go of the breasts they slap back in place as I reach across first, my reactions are completely sober. I nod as I read the screen.

"She's not gonna come tonight." I confirm.

"Fuck that, les' get mores wasted instead." Amy slurred before taking a long gulp of her vodka, then as the bottle sloshed, she burped loudly.

"Yesshh" said Tina, taking out a new cig from the pack. "Thatz gose Idea, ise alreadies on my ways!" She whooped as she jiggled and danced on her seat.

Chapter 10

The next day I got up late with a screaming hangover to work. I swore at myself trying to persuade me to stop drinking on 'school night'. I was hoping to slip into the office unnoticed. But got my timings wrong, I was so late, by the time I got there, Molly was outside on her first cigarette break. her black skirt was so short that her siting on the wall with her legs dangling down meant I could see her bright green knickers. They were like a homing beacon of interest for my eyes. She obviously saw me looking down at her and ever so briefly widened her legs even further, of course I was desperate to see her deep moist camel toe, she had pulled her knickers up tight against her body, and she knew it. However, as I got closer, she shut her legs tightly together locking the playground away for now. She looked me up and down and tutted at my appearance.

"Awesome night with your lovers?"

"Yeah." I shrugged my shoulders. "Molls, please don't go there. My head hurts. But yes, it was fun..."

"Don't worry I figured. I covered for you. You were at the doctors...blood tests!"

Relief crossed my face; I could have kissed her. "Thanks, you are so good to me!" I gave her a big hug, she moved her face, so we actually kissed. It was an amazing kiss. She was sweet and delicious. Life was getting confusing. I asked for it and got it. I loved it.

She sniffed and pulled a face of disgust. "But Pete, you really need a shower!" she looked deep into my eyes as her thumb glid down my stubble on my face once the kiss broke.

"Thanks..." I blinked trying to work out what was going on. "I was running late... I will tonight."

She leaned forwards and kissed me again. "Good, you gonna join me for a smoke or two?" she asked.

I glanced towards the front door, and nodded, "Sure, definitely, I need them!" I sheepishly replied.

***

Work was hard, Molly helped me a lot, lots of smiling and occasionally fluttering her eyelids. I am sure she was blowing kisses at me at one point between smoke rings. But it was difficult to work out. Cigarettes kept me going.

That evening as I was walking to the car, I stop in my tracks, my phone rings from my pocket as got a yet another facetime from Tina.

"I've been so hungover all day," I said, "aren't you?" I look for what should be a pretty happy face. Her hair is a mess and her eyes glazed. She is clearly drunk.

"No chance..." She turns her head and hacks yet another cough "I has been drinking only a little, since I woke up, hair of the dog and all." She slurred. It would have been Facetime, but after saying hello her phone camera was very much focused on her chest. She was not wearing a bra, the fat pillow of the breast was very much on show, I was not complaining.

"Awesome." I said with a wry smile.

"Tonight's the night we start Vicky smoking. I've set it all up." Tina said confidently "I even got her mom to send me money to buy her a carton."

"What did you get her?" I asked.

"Marlboro Menthols. They'll be nice for her." She stated taking a long pause her breasts rose almost hitting the phone as she dragged on her cigarette, and I heard her exhale "plus, she loves mints."

"Smart."

"I also got her some nicotine gum and switched it out with regular gum like my mom did to me. I so want her to get normal as quickly as possible.

"Do you think she'll do it?"

"I think she's really gullible, and she's loving me, but I have a plan B just in case."

"What's that?" I asked

"It's a surprise." She smiled, well her chest did. "Come over, I'm going to drunkenly make dinner for everyone, which will be fun. We'll get her started right after we eat". I heard another exhale. She then put the phone down on the couch without hanging up. I could hear the commotion in the room. I hung up on the call myself.

How is getting anything, she has clearly not left the house. She was not dressed. This world is seriously confusing.

As I drove home, I clocked up ahead a gorgeous blonde running along the pavement, she was wearing tight fitting blue leggings, they were practically sculptured over her perfect her cute firm buttocks. Her blond hair swinging like a pendulum down her glistening with sweat covered back. It was difficult not to stare. To enjoy her, as I slowly drove past, she took a gulp from her water bottle. We briefly smiled at each other; she raised her eyebrow as I flicked my spent cigarette out the window.

***

It only took 10 minutes, and I was over at Tina and Amy's house. The smell of the constant smoke wafting through their house was great. It stunk of beer and smoke. It was nostalgic for the old pubs. I was surprised it was noticeable seeing as I had been smoking all day. It was wonderful rich aroma. Amy was just sitting on the couch legs wide apart a huge bowl of potato crisps on her lap, chomping away. Her chest was covered in a carpet of crumbs. She was clearly naked with exception of just in her rather large bright pink cotton knickers high up, twisted and cutting into fat of her hips. Whilst she focused on watching TV. She was alternating mouthfuls of snacks with yet another lungful of smoke, working her way through her endless packs of cigarettes. She paused only intersperse this sequence with opening of beer bottles and gulping the contents. My head turned as she dropped another metallic the lid into her ashtray.

Tina was in the kitchen stirring the pasta with her left hand and holding her cigarette and beer between her fingers and beer of her right. It was rather precarious, what surprised me was she was wearing a pair of rather damp, but stretched blue leggings, almost the same pair as the runner, except these were so overextended around her fat legs that they were practically translucent and were being eaten by her sweaty and urine-soaked buttocks.

I had to stop. My thoughts were driving this thing. Was she wearing them because I saw the runner and then thought about her in them? Or is coincidence, I don't ever remember seeing her wearing them. Either way Tina that I now love, looked incredibly hot in her piss wet blue leggings.

She did not hear me coming in. "Tina gorgeous, how can I help?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her, and squeezing and jiggling her beasts with one hand and bare belly with my other.

"Oh hey Pete, oh, be careful, you know I will definitely pee again." She turned her head and fluttered her eye lids at me gave me a smoke laden kiss.

"What's new?" I asked. My left hand instantly grabbing her rather wet buttock in her rather tactile leggings, my fingers stretched between her squished thighs stroking her wet gusset as she clearly tensed and splattered urine around my fingers, as I then walked my fingers around her thigh and slowly massaged her wet mound, she then clearly squirted again as my hand and her leggings suddenly got very wet indeed.

"Told you...I would...oh...please don't Pete, that's really nice, really nice, but you will distract me, first things first, remove your fingers from there, light me a cigarette and put either the cigarette or your cock in my mouth." She said leaning over and dropping current cigarette into the sink. "I really can't work like this."

I complied with the former. Offering her my lighter so we could light the cigarette. My cock would come later. "Could you please do the dishes while I finish here?" She said, smoke pouring out of her mouth as she spoke talking around the cigarette still dangling it from her mouth.

"Sure" I said, putting out my cigarette and got to work cleaning the sink of what seemed like a pack of cigarette butts and then started on the mountain of dirty dishes that the girls must have ignored for days maybe weeks. I even cleaned the area around the sink too. It was filthy.

With the dishes done, Tina suggested she had murdered dinner enough and headed to the bedroom and disappointingly for me changed out of her wet sexy leggings and into her elasticated waist jeans and baggy t-shirt. She did have a giggle as the top was inside out. With a quick flash to everyone she got herself sorted.

A few minutes later Vicky arrived, she looked stunning in her fitted jeans and body-hugging red top. Tina served the food; she had managed to get most of it on the plates and had done an okay job seeing as she rather drunk. The food was actually edible, the pasta was not over done, and the sauce out of a jar was warm. The other bonus was that she had not burnt down the kitchen.

We all sat down at the dining room table to almost eat formally. As formally as you could with two drunk cousins trying to steer the conversation. Which to be honest did not make a lot of sense and repeated itself quite a bit.

When we were done Tina, Amy and I all promptly lit up. We chatted for a bit and when we finished the cigarettes and calmed down our cravings we began. Well, we would have done, but I needed to the use the bathroom, and then Tina did too. I should in hindsight have been gentlemanly and let Tina go first.

"It's now time Vicky." Tina announced with almost sober intent as she staggered back from the bathroom. It was obvious on her jean trousers that probably due to me that she had been late again and at a guess had not actually used the toilet.

"Can't I maybe get a little bit drunk first?" she asked taking a sip of her wine. "I am like real sober here?"

Tina shook her head "No, I think its best that you need to learn sober first." She demanded, coughed, and sighed. "Even if I'm very drunk!" she shook her head as her hand was distracted stroking her wet crotch.

"But we can get way drunker for the few after." Amy interjected taking a large gulp of her wine

"The after ones?"

Tina tried to be serious. "I don't hang out with non-smokers as you can see." As if to make her point her wet hands fumbled with the pack, until she got a cigarette between her lips. It was finally lit up. "If you are not a smoker, we can't be friends." Tina stated with a barrage of exhaled smoked all over Vicky.

Vicky didn't say anything, she gulped and stared at her wine glass.

Tina continued "You're so gonna smoke three cigarettes this evening. I'll give you a gum after each one so you can get rid of the rather nice taste." She almost cackled.

"Ok." Vicky said quietly as continued like a fish out of water gulping for air. She clearly wasn't happy about this. "What do I have to do?"

Tina smiled at Vicky and then looking at her hand "Here you go." She giggled as she tossed the pack of mentholated cigarettes over to her. "Take one out, put it in your lips and light it. It's actually very simple. You're gonna love it pretty soon, I promise!" She took a long drag of her own cigarette at that point, exhaling into the space between them.

Vicky nervously held the pack, and then fumbling eventually opened it took a cigarette out and put the filter between her lips; she lit it, took it out of her mouth and blew a puff of smoke out. Pulling a face in disgust.

The girls then spent the next few minutes in great detail explaining to her how to inhale, which, suddenly to Tina and Amy was frustrating because like driving a car they had been doing it for so long they couldn't even remember learning it. But after a few puffs and coughs, Vicky got it. She choked and coughed and wanted to stop and gulped her wine. However, Tina wouldn't let her stop. She had an aim and as such she forced her to finish the whole cigarette, right down to the filter. When Vicky did, she looked green and complained that she felt woozy and sick. Then Tina poured a round of shots for everyone, served us all beers and gave Vicky a nicotine gum, which she gladly accepted. Hoping it was freshening the taste in her mouth.

Vicky sat there chewing on a fresh bit of gum "This gum tastes weird." She said chewing away.

"That's because of the cigarette you smoked. I promise that you'll get used to it." Tina said dragging hard on her cigarette her cheeks caving as she inhaled deep into her fucked lungs.

Amy was just sitting there silently smoking slowly and surely, smiling drunkenly at the whole thing. We all sat there drank a couple more beers, Amy and Tina chain lit cigarette, after cigarette the whole time. After a while they finally determined that it was time for Vicky's second cigarette.

"I don't want to. Not yet please." She groveled.

"It is your time again, Vicky." Tina practically growled as demanded looking for a non-existent clock before banging her arm on the table, she was already pretty tipsy, seeing as she had spent the whole day drinking. I was realizing she now must have a very high tolerance for alcohol, but only was it finally starting to kick in. She rubbed her arms then took a long drag from her cigarette and stared at her "Light her up!" she demanded as smoke poured out of her mouth twisting and turning as it was punctuated by tongue moving.

Vicky gulped and then followed instructions. She didn't inhale on first drag; she exhaled the smoke instantly from her mouth. Tina tutted and scolded her for it. So, for her second try she inhaled a little, and though she didn't cough, you could tell she wasn't enjoying it. She pulled a face of disgust. Looking on I so wanted her to be able to enjoy it, but I was also loving the opportunity to see someone get addicted to the delightful pleasure of smoking step by step. I wish I could remember my journey!

Vicky slowly finished her cigarette in silence and as she stubbed it out then Tina poured another round of shots, and with them downed, she instantly offered Vicky another piece of gum, which she readily accepted.

We drank a few more rounds. Amy and Tina were inhaling more frantically the drunker they got as the night carried on. I kept noticing details about their smoking that kept making everything sexier. At one point Amy was so drunk she almost lit a cigarette backwards, but Tina noticed and grabbed it from her mouth just in time.

"Tha was a clooothe one" she said "I haaaate seeing a cigawettre go to wasthe." Tina stated pointing at Amy.

"I knoooow, right?" Amy said as she exhaled.

"I thing Vicks iss time for your next ciggie." Tina said before laughing, which turned into a short coughing fit. When she was done, she took another long drag.

"Oookaaay." Vicky nodded drunkenly. She spit out her gum into the ashtray and popped her lips forward. Tina unsteadily guided a cigarette into her mouth and then helped her light it. Vicky took a drag and exhaled. She smiled. "I didn't notice that nice buzz before." She said. "It's pretty nice. You are so naughty; you so should have gotten me drunken first." She slurred.

"I don't want you smoking just when you're drinking." Tina said, suddenly her thoughts sobering up. "You're going to be one of us. She said pointing her cigarette around the room. We were all smoking at that exact moment. It almost seemed choreographed.

"But I don't want to be..." she trailed off, realizing she had promised not to say anything negative.

"Don't worry; pretty soon you won't want to be caught without cigarettes."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Vicky said blowing a short stream of smoke.

"Trust me, after a while you really won't care." Tina said blowing out a large cloud of smoke threw her nose and mouth, putting out her spent cig in the ashtray and very quickly extracting another one from the pack.

"Oh."

Chapter 11

The next day we all as expected, we all woke up coughing and groaning, why we do it to ourselves I don't know. The effect of being extremely hungover again was not fun. We just could light our cigarettes quick enough. Tina and I were laying our feet entangled with each other under her duvet, we were both there, all loved up, smoking in her bed, it was bliss. Then we heard after the coughing fit in the room next door followed by the click of Amy's lighter.

1...45678...11