An Alternative Universe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then pulled her skirt up her thighs the best she could and unsteadily on her heels squatted between two cars as she peed through her knickers and tights. Why she teases me like that I don't know. Me just aware of her sitting next to me in soaking wet panties for the whole ceremony was incredibly hot. But I am grateful that she did not ruin the seats in the chamber too much. That would not have been good.

With five minutes to spare we shuffled into the offices, there was the overpowering smell of perfumes and Lynx body sprays mixed with flowers. We followed the signs. There were several brides and grooms all pacing around waiting for their time.

I looked on the board, found the right names, we were in room 4. With two minutes to spare panting with exhaustion we found it and sat down at the back.

The room was full of former colleagues and their partners. I really should have got up and said hello to everyone. Down the front were the two brides facing the front. From behind their dresses showed off their stunning hourglass figures with what I think were incredibly but potentially larger bottoms. Both girls were in matching plain white almost formal dresses, just above the knee. I could not believe it had only been a few months since I last saw them. It had been certainly strange few months for all of us.

My jaw dropped to the floor when as the ceremony began, the lady officiating asked them to turn and face each other.

I struggled to breath. I needed a cigarette. My hands grabbed Tina's wet thigh as my heart starting pumping hard.

Both girls had changed a lot since I last saw them. Yes, they were still very pretty...but the change.

I needed a drink. I needed a cigarette and a strong drink.

Whilst on side profile it was very obvious, they had clearly matched extremely large bulging bellies.

My brain started to churn. Eight and half months...

...Since I left work...since they gave me a delightful three-minute leaving present...each.

The penny finally dropped for Tina whispered the bleeding obvious question in my ear "Are they pregnant?"

I gulped and winced. "It would seem so." My dry lips tried to move.

"If they are lezzy, who is the father?" she almost loudly whispered as one of their friends in a pretty flowery dress walked up to the front to do a reading.

I gulped loudly again gasping for air, nicotine, and alcohol, potentially all at the same time in triplicate. "I have no idea." I grabbed her thigh harder; my fingers were practically digging through her fat deep to the bone.

***

I contemplated bolting at the end of the ceremony, getting back to safety of the flat. To my cigarettes, drinks, and naked girls. Where it seemed, there were no consequences of my perverse actions. We could drink, smoke and be very merry.

Being a dad was of course a dream. I had thought about it many times whilst on top of either of my girls pounding my balls against their large fat drunk arses and bellies. Our hedonistic lifestyles were not compatible to child rearing.

But I was an unemployable sex driven drunk. I really could not be dad? The voice of the old lady was reverberating around in my head "That's because your desires are all out of control. You need to get a grip and control them."

A few months ago, I had let my desires in the office get out of control. For six minutes I failed to control them. This was the result.

The reception was at the pub next door. That was a relief, we did not need to go far. Tina and I spent most of the time outside smoking. It felt safer. I think we were hiding; I was. I did after some Dutch courage go and meet their parents, I had to go in and use the toilets. I am glad that I shave and showered, at least I looked partially presentable when I shook their hands. I am sure I saw Bonnie nod at her dad, to explain who I was silently.

I needed to be alone with Bonnie and Molly. I parked Tina in a corner seat with another large glass of wine and her cigarettes. I truly wanted to stay with her.

Eventually I found Bonnie and Molly in a corner with some of my former colleagues. Bonnie and Molly were drinking glasses of orange juice. They were both grumbling.

"Its my wedding and we are sober!" Molly groaned.

"But you look stunning!" a male friend replied. "It was an amazing service. You both looked incredible."

At that moment I chose to intervene. "Hey Moll and Bonnie!" I grinned shuffling into view.

They smiled and then both looked me up and down. Yes, I was certainly chubbier than when I last saw them, "Oh Pete, thank you so much for turning up."

"I wouldn't miss this." I leant in over their bumps and gave them a hug. On both occasions I got an overly long kiss on the cheek from the girls.

I was bound to have lipstick left behind. I dreaded to think what Tina would say.

"Where is the gorgeous Tina?" Molly asked. As if she knew where my thoughts had gone.

"Outside smoking..."

Molly rolled her eyes, "Lucky her, we had a bad month giving up, didn't we Bon?" she affectionately squeezed her now wife's hips.

"Yeah, it was torture. I think I could murder for a pint and a ciggy. But we did it together, for each other!" Bonnie patted her belly and gulped her orange juice in the wine glass down in one and squeezed Molly back.

"I can imagine...but you know, you can always come out and joi..." I then remembered as I glanced down at both large bumps. I had to. We had to deal with the elephant in the room.

"On this occasion, sadly we won't!" Bonnie stated firmly. She was clearly still the boss.

"Have you...the...same...due...date?" I nervously stuttered and gulped.

Molly and Bonnie then almost chuckled as they watched my probably bloodshot eyes, looked at each other and then back at me and with a small smile silently confirmed what I knew with a nod. They did not need to say anything.

The world stopped spinning the sounds of chatter went quiet, I struggled to breath. Both girls took a hand and placed it on their respective bumps. I felt a succession of kicks.

I looked deeply into both girls' eyes. I am sure I heard the old lady's dog bark somewhere nearby. I panicked. I did what I do best. I turned and ran.

The End.

1...67891011