An Alternative Universe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think we should go" I said. Trying to sound organized and potentially more sober. But more likely failing. "But if we do, two things need to happen. Firstly, Tina needs to change however sexy she like it, she is extremely piss wet and secondly, and importantly we all need to sober up. Thirdly, I then laughed at my math, I am starving again; we need to get some food in our stomach!" I suggested as my hand gently massaged Tina's saturated kickers in front of me.

"Silly girl, should've taken those stinky wet knickers off, I have!" The practically naked Lucy tutted before taking another hit on her cigarette as there was a noticeable sound of hissing coming across the room. The poor furniture. But this was amazing. I was loving the whole thing. It was utterly degrading, but wow, what a thing to experience.

"Food, now that's a great idea. We better have some more pizza and water" Steve declared as he patted his wife's bare and very wet legs.

With that and a lot of giggling we rang the pizza shop and ordered exactly the same as we had lunch only 4 hours earlier.

"I is goings to gets dressed!" Tina announced said as she huffed, puffed, and groaned as she tried to work her legs to get off me, before flicking her wet knickers out of her buttocks and vagina, which I cannot lie may have accidently on purpose wedged them in there with my fingers when I was exploring. She then lumbered across the room dripping pee from her wet legs as stumbled upstairs pulling her heavy sagging wet knickers up over her hips before pulling them down from the hem instantly afterwards.

I chuckled just popped open a new beer and instantly regretted it. So left it alone. I concentrated on lighting a new cigarette. Whilst the half-naked Lucy staggered around the room, I must admit I spent far too long looking at her naked belly and equally wet legs, I then focused the best I could on my cigarette.

***

When Tina eventually came downstairs, she was different. She wasn't stumbling anymore, and she wasn't slurring her words. In fact, she had what could be said as magically sobered up. Did I suggest that, and it happened? Was I feeling sober too? She had even managed to change her knickers for a short pretty denim skirt, that showed off her dimpled untoned fat legs and thighs well. Her eyes were alive. She lit a cigarette before finishing the one she was smoking, looked at the first one, realized what she had done, smiled, and inhaled both at the same time. Following her cue, her mom did the same thing.

As she was dressed, she might have even done some makeup. As she was standing and fully clothed, as such she was nominated to answer the door, and then just about managed to carry the four large pizzas into the living room without dropping them.

"Oh man, I just love smoking it's so great. This pizza is amazing, remember that place we had pizza last Saturday Pete?" Tina rambled as she chewed on the food.

"We went for burgers this week?" I questioned.

"Nah it was definitely pizzas!" Tina countered. Oh, I cannot now remember what I thought I knew now.

Like pigs in a trough, we all attacked the fresh pizza. It was warm, greasy, and filled their alcohol filled stomachs.

The cardboard trays empty bar the little plastic tables were left on the floor stacked up with beer and wine bottles.

"Where are we going after this? The corner bar or to Charlie's place? I love Charlie's Place. Let's go there!" Lucy kept rambling like that for a while. She was far too drunk and far too naked to leave the house.

"Firstly, we all still need to sober up!" I declared. Almost wishing I could drink my open beer. Everyone sort of agreed and settled down to smoke.

Another hour progressed, and much groaning, complaining, and coughing, somehow as if by magic, and drinking plenty of cola, everyone got a lot soberer and proceeded to go upstairs and get dressed for a night out. I was grateful to get out my wet trousers and put fresh ones on. We all managed to look vaguely decent before heading out. I was definitely turned on again by the time we were about to leave. It may have been Tina's gorgeous fat arse in the high wasted short a skirt that did not really covered her sagging wobbling and clearly still wet buttocks; she had clearly not bothered to put knickers back on. I am still not sure how it happened. Or why I drove us into town my hand was clamped, almost wedged between Tina's fat thighs my little fingers were deep within her delightful soaking wet pussy. We really should have got a cab. But I did at least feel sober. I think it probably would have been best that we stayed at home. It would have been far easier.

We really should not have drunk more, but we did. We drank and badly sang as we danced on the empty dance floor; it was only 10 in the evening. We were probably wasted before we started, we were definitely wasted afterwards too.

With the bar filling up with sensible people we drunkenly staggered out.

"Aaaare weee at charliees plaaay alr-edy?" Lucy was slurring her words as she wobbled unsteadily as she squatted in the middle of street and peed right through her knickers and skirt. As Tina then did exactly the same holding her hand. Except I knew she was not wearing any panties.

"No," I sighed as both girls now weed over my foot, my shoes were soaking as I dutifully stood by prepared to help them get up again. Why they could not have gone when I suggested we did before leaving the building, I will never know. "We are going home now. In the car!" I declared. It was hard work trying to be the soberest of the drunks. No sooner had I got Lucy upright, Tina fell flat on her back in her puddle giggling away.

I think I herded my wet cows back to the car. Somehow, I was driving. I don' think I really should not have done. No I definitely should not have done. Steven was passed out with an unlit cigarette hanging from his mouth, Lucy was drunk out of her mind, her sexy large tits had also fallen out of her top and she did not care. Whilst I think Tina and I were definitely itching for more something, either sex or cigarettes.

"Buuut I waaanned to go to Chaarlith Place." She was struggling to light up a cigarette. Tina turned around and, in the darkness, lit it for her.

"We already went there mom, remember, you had a great time, now were going home and you and dad are going to bed. Your bed is great." Tina said quickly. "Hurry up!"

I stepped on the pedal and raced to their house. We woke Steven up as I went round a corner a little fast that once he came around, he finally lit his dangling cigarette.

I was again too drunk. I really should not have been driving. I got the car roughly parked straight out the front and then we all stumbled into the house, and Steve then swiftly passed out again on the couch dropping his cigarette on the floor which I quickly picked up and stubbed out. I helped get Lucy to her room; she was equally heavy like her daughter, but worse as a drunken dead weight, while Tina determined she had already peed in the car and did not need the bathroom she headed to the bedroom to get undressed. I sat with Lucy while she finished her cigarette and as requested, I kindly help her undress. As soon as she stubbed it out amongst the hundred other butts in her blackened ashtray beside her bed, she giggled and when I let go, she fell back until she was lying on to the bed and lay there in a star shape smiling and giggling at me before her hand landed on her wobbling fat stomach, her huge knickers where hugged up just under her cavernous belly button, her fingers pushed the elastic down below until her stomach flopped out over the top.

My eyes followed her hand as they migrated inside the grey fabric until she started stroking her huge crotch of her large grey piss-stained knickers. Who knows how many times she had wet them this evening, I guessed too many to count? She giggled once more as her fat fingers slowly worked her huge mound, the fabric squelching against her wetness as they moved, and then with a grin on her face, all of a sudden, her head fell to the side as she then started snoring as she passed out on the top of the duvet. I had to chuckle, she was just like her daughter, I left her with her with her hand still inside her wet knickers. I promise I didn't linger too long to stare at the snoring but equally beautiful practically naked Lucy on top of the bed. I must love large wet women!

I got into our room Tina was still fully dressed sitting on the edge of the bed, of course she was smoking a cigarette.

She looked up at me and smiled her voice was happy and very raspy, "I had a lot of fun tonight. You're the best. Let us fuck... now..." she started to wiggle her hips to pull her skirt down. She looked at me again, thoughts tumbled around her face "...Oh wait, actually shush...we, just us two could go back to Charlie's place. It was great. I wanna do shots. Let us do some more shots?" She practically begged.

I chuckled and smiled as I stepped forward and taking both of her hands. I stubbed out the cigarette and I heaved her off the bed with a giggling screech she landed in a hug. We kissed as I slowly fumbled undid her button of her skirt and dropped it to the floor. I then grabbed her cold, bare, wet arse, and squeezed it hard. I love her so much.

"It's going to rain again, let's not go out, let's go downstairs there is plenty to drink!" I whispered between frantic and sloppy kisses. She nodded in agreement and after dragging again on her cigarette, she exhaled and then holding my hand stepped out from her skirt.

Chapter 8

We were a mess, we never did leave the house, we sat in the living room drinking and smoking all night long. We chatted, we had fun. I have no idea what we chatted about, but it was fun.

I am sad to say come morning Tina and I were out of our minds in the kitchen I was just in my boxers and she was just in her bra. We had spent the night smoking, drinking, smoking, and drinking. We could barely stand. In fact, we couldn't, we had crawled closer to the fridge and so was sitting in the kitchen, could barely sit up straight leaning against the wooden doors of the counter opposite each other in our own puddles of cold stale piss. I am not sure why I didn't visit the toilet; I was a grown man sitting in wet boxers with my still hard cock hanging out the fly, from either pissing or a blowjob or both, I can't remember what. I think I just wanted to smoke.

At some point Tina's dad Steven paid no attention to us in our deranged state as he thudded into the kitchen, lit a cigarette opened the cupboard and bashing the bottle and glass on the counter poured himself a morning whiskey and then splashing through our puddles in his slippers headed out the back door.

In our stupor we paused as we heard Lucy as she started her morning coughing fit upstairs. Eventually she too stumbled down the stairs still in just her grey stained fraying knickers, pulled back up against her bulging belly. She was clearly still drunk from the night before, as she stumbled and blowing smoke, struggling even to hold the cigarette. She grinned as she took a bottle of vodka from the counter and drank straight from the bottle. Tina and I could barely speak to acknowledge her at this point.

"You'rrrruppp earrrrly" said Tina merrily, banging her head on the cupboard door on the counter. We both laughed. "Daaa issss ousside dink...drinki...dwinking whisk...wha'eve, he's o'er theeerree." Said Tina, trying to point outside, banging her arm against the kitchen counter door, as she struggling to keep her head upright.

"Tis okays!" Lucy exclaimed taking a swig from her bottle. "Arrree youuu guyyys doing brekky?" Lucy said.

"Nooooo." Tina grumbled wobbling her empty belly.

"I should cooks something?" Lucy slurred before taking a gulp of the vodka.

None of us were in fit state to cook, let alone eat.

Tina was also laughing and tried to shake a cig out of her pack only to find that it was soaking wet and empty. She had just stubbed out her last cigarette out on her puddle on the floor and was already itching for another. In a panic she said hurriedly "where arrrr daaa cigs? I need smoke. Oh, my goood I need a fuuuuckiiiiiiing, aaaa fuuucking cigarette so bad." She took the cig from my mouth and took a deep long drag. I was loving how the coke had turned her into an even bigger cigarette fiend. "Where di' we put the cart'n? I neeeeed morrr, more cigarettes now! Oh, my gaaah, where are they?" I started panicking too and started crawling around looking for them. We had been so drunk there was a lot I didn't remember.

Tina tried climbing upright but slid around on the wet floor as if she was a baby giraffe, but more of hippopotamus so she gave up and crawled to the stairs it took a while to get up them as we had undeniably no balance. I had to help her up to the room. After slow but frantic search we finally found the cartons. Her second carton was already half empty and the one I was given had two packs left. We sat cross legged on the floor and hurriedly lit up and then slowly on our bums one giggling step at a time took the cartons downstairs.

We tried to keep drinking for a few more hours but finally our bodies gave in at around midday and we just had to go to bed. We left Lucy passed out on the floor of the kitchen in her own growing puddle and her dad outside drinking and smoking by himself. We had drunk and smoked ourselves to sleep.

I woke up the next day at 7 am. It was Monday, I had work. I was two hours away and I had so fucked up. I called Molly and explained that I was sick. With food poisoning. She understood. I had a smoke and went back to bed and promptly passed out.

***

We woke up again extremely hungover. It was still daylight; I had a bad headache. Tina was in the foulest of bad moods.

"Every time I go out with you, I drink too much!" She whined. "I have another exam on Wednesday! I can't deal with this right now! Take me to my dorm!"

She was fuming. It was annoying. I didn't force to drink anything, yet she always put the blame on me. I told her as much, and quickly regretted it.

"Did I smoke last night? I taste like smoke."

"You had like two cigarettes maybe?"

"Maybe? Ugh so revolting and disgusting."

She didn't have a drink for almost a month after that and we almost broke up a few times during that time. I always hated that side of her.

***

Another one of those dreams, the first for a while. I woke up at around 4pm to Tina's body vibrating the bed as she heaving as she was coughing deeply and loudly.

"Oh my gooood." She exclaimed. "I am fucking needing an aspirin now!" She demanded before heaving once again.

I was exhausted. I could barely move my legs; my lungs were shagged. My body was spent.

"The weekend was crazy. We so have to do that again." She sounded tired. She kept coughing. After about a minute it hit me too and I had my own coughing fit. We had smoked far too much. We had drunk too much. How were we going to drive back home? I heard the click of the lighter. In between coughs Tina had managed to light a cigarette. Soon her coughing subsided. She handed me the pack and I happily lit up.

"We have to drive back today. It's gonna suck" I said. Her hand migrated to my flaccid penis and stroked it.

"I can suck you?" She giggled and the coughed again and continued stroking until I was erect again.

I shook my head "Tina babes, we need to shower and go home!" I declared.

"Peter, babes, call in sick again tomorrow, we will drive back then. We both need to recover. I need you cock!" She laughed then instantly regretted as she deeply coughed whilst still stroking my cock.

"I think we overdid it."

"Nah. We enjoyed ourselves that's all that counts. Let's smoke a few cigarettes wash and then go downstairs to get some food."

"Yeah, I'm starving" I agreed.

"Me too, but I need these cigarettes even more." She confirmed as her cheeks collapsed around the cigarette as she heaved the smoke into her lungs once more.

Her strong addiction and her continuous stroking kept turning me on, I had an almost permanent hard on, but it was scaring me a little to see that I wasn't that far behind myself. I knew exactly what she meant. I needed a few cigarettes myself before I got out of bed. This lifestyle was out of control. Was this world what I really wanted?

I turned around and saw Tina taking an intense last drag, bending forward as if she was being pulled by the cigarette using the nearly spent butt to light a new one. Then she handed me the pack. I still wasn't done with mine. But she looked concerned for me, as if she knew that I would need another cigarette as soon as I finished this one, and she didn't want me to have to wait even a second. Then she gingerly got out of bed and swayed as she stood up, she couldn't quite straighten up, before wobbling again, so neanderthal style staggered to the bathroom.

I got up and followed her. We had to get back to the flat.

The drive home was interesting. Lucy handed Tina an open bottle of wine to drink. Yes, that meant as we got back to our town, she was again tipsy drunk. She was also still teasing my cock; the minx did not bother to tell me that we needed to stop for a wee. Without looking I put my hand in her inner thigh just to give her an affectionate squeeze and it was delightfully drenched. Her jeans were soaked. My poor car seats were taking a battering and, yes, absolutely loved it.

As we got closer to home, I suggested and Tina agreed that we were hungry again as somehow, we had missed lunch. In our state I had determined that it was dinner time, I certainly did not want to cook. For ease we headed back to the Tricky's the burger joint for more beers, burgers, and cigarettes. Tina did not care one jot as she walked from the car to the outside seating with a huge dark wet patch on the back of her jeans. It was a delightful scene for me. It could have been embarrassing for her. As she walked slowly almost in the style of John Wayne, her buttocks and thighs glistened with fresh pee. She was being sexy and incredibly devious. I could only chuckle as she left foot prints across the carpark.

That evening she grinned at me lots and fluttered her eyelids as she did not move go inside at all that night, the waitress kept bringing out the beers and food, and with a stream of smoke from between her left-hand, and an equally large stream between her legs. Tina drank pint of beer, after pint of beer from her right. What had been her light blue denim jeans that she had put on at the house, were now an all over, rather deliciously completely shade of glistening dark blue, she completely wet through. I love her.

I could not say anything. My trousers were equally wet. Tina refused to let me go inside either. When I tried to move, she would stare at me with the greatest affection, grab my arms and hold me against the table tight. We were both a complete drunk mess; I had no interest in fighting my bladder or her. I love her so much.

Also as was her way now, she was again delightfully plastered drunk. Her eyes glazed over; she was staggering and swaying. She was a delicious mess. I was also drunk, so much so, that I forgot that we came by car. We staggered back into her house arm in arm. I know we both fell into a bush at one point, we had fun pulling the sticks from our tops. Her wet bottom picked up all the mud on the floor, I teased that she had shat herself. I remember that, but I really don't honestly remember much. Maybe she had done so? But, somehow, we got home, undressed, I think we had sex, then we both passed out. I know that I got to work the next day by taxi as my car was nowhere to be seen.

Chapter 9

Sitting outside of work on a cigarette break trying to focus my cigarette, the phone vibrated again. With a quick swipe Tina's bulky face loomed large on the screen.

1...34567...11