An Alternative Universe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived to pick her up, she smelt delicious, of fresh shampoo and perfume with the overly good smell of a recent cigarette. Her hair was done nicely, and she was dressed in a gorgeous figure hugging fitted dress and it has to be said she has an amazing hourglass figure. She was seriously petite when compared to the extremely large pear shapes of Amy and Tina.

She invited me into her flat, just as she took the lasting drag on a cigarette before putting out.

"How's your smoking going?" I enquired. "You okay with it?"

She pensively took a deep breath "I think I'm now truly addicted." She stated in a regretful tone. "I can't go an hour without smoking. I'm always winded and tired but the cravings are killing me. Tina is making me smoke ten a day, but honestly, it's not enough. I need about 15 to get through my day, minimum."

As I extracted a cigarette from the pack in my jeans for myself, she offered to light it for me and then lit one for herself.

"Fuck Tina for turning me into this." She said, taking a deep drag "but oh god, I need it."

I agreed. After a brief conversation, I decided that we should head out. For ease, I took her to the same burger bar I took Tina what could only be days ago. I knew that the food is good and the beer cold. The company with beers with Vicky was nice too. She is a sensible sober girl.

Vicky and I smoked all through dinner. She finished her first pack of the day off and pulled out a second one from her purse.

"I really can't survive now without these." She said to me before flicking the lighter and lighting up. We flirted, we smiled at each other. It was fun. No emotional stress or angst. It was nice. It was pleasant. The conversation flowed; I found the evening ended too soon. She was different. She refused desert!

She was also a delightful young girl.

As I dropped her off, she paused in the passenger seat and looked at me "You never asked me about Tina?"

"It doesn't matter." I replied. Vicky dug into her purse, extracted yet another cigarette, and lit it, her exhale bounced against the windscreen, and she turned to me and smiled with the hint of smoke from her nostril.

"Come in for a night cap?" She asked with the nicest kindest genuine smile I had seen for ages. If I was standing, my knees would have gone weak. I far too quickly agreed.

We lay there naked on her sofa. Both of us smoking a post coital cigarette. My spare hand caressing her small B cup breasts as we looked at each other. It was a pleasant handful. There was no excess, just enough. She was delightful. "You need to know that there's that old Gipsy woman." She said pointing down the road with her cigarette "She keeps asking everyone if they know about some guy named Pete. I wonder if she means you." She said jokingly.

I kissed her once again and whilst stroking her pretty face, I told her she was being silly. As thoughts tumbled around in my head, I then between further kisses, made my rather pathic excuses of needing to get home, and hurriedly got dressed and headed back to the car. Even though it was dark, as drove off a little and to my surprise the old lady and the dog were exactly where they were last time. Just where Vicky said they would be. I parked up and got out, the dog, barked and ran over to me.

"I've been looking for you." I said as I kneeled down and stroked the dog.

"I know. I realized I never explained the rules of this universe to you." She wheezed standing on the pavement.

"What about the dreams me and Tina have been having?"

"It's just a little reminder of how things were." She wheezed "it helps keep things in perspective. Do not worry, nothing bad will come of the dreams."

"Ok that's good to know. But what do you mean by rules?"

"This entire world is based around your carnal desires and because of your peculiar fetishes; your thoughts and particular wants move the characters and their actions." She stated.

"I realize things have been getting out of control." I said.

"That's because your desires are all out of control. You need to get a grip and control them." Gipsy woman said. "Concentrate on what you want, and who you want. You can mediate anyone's addictions and desires. If you don't manage it, the whole universe will consume you, beyond your control and then." She wheezed, I waited on bated breath "It will collapse."

"I don't want that to happen, how do I know where to start?"

"Like I said, this universe is run by your personal desires. If you are conflicted by many aspects of this universe, and that will cause great instabilities. You need to resolve your internal conflicts, or you need a resolution to the damage that has been caused by your desires."

"How do I get back to reality?" I asked and with that a car drove past and the dog ran off in the opposite direction and the lady followed. I never got the answer.

Chapter 17

The next day when I woke up naked on the Tina's bed. I was surprised. Again, I was confused seeing I thought I had left Vicky's place and gone home to my own bed, yet I woke up naked back in Tina's bed.

I lay there staring at the ceiling contemplating thinking about what I wanted from the girls. I loved watching and touching the smoking piss-wet- drunk Tina and Amy as they are staggering around the room but was it right. Was it what I really wanted?

After three cigarettes, I suggested that Tina that we got up and had a shower. I had to help her up, she was still drunk. I thought it best that joined her, we only just fitted in the cubicle together. It was fun squeezing soap on her breasts and vagina. I thought was the easiest way for us both to get washed. She was moody but together we got her now rather hairy legs and armpits shaved.

I wiped down the table of ash, wine, and beer puddles, and then set about drinking a couple of mugs of black coffee. I clearly cannot get pleasure in this world from milk. Tina kept smoking heavily, but sitting on the sofa, she broke down crying.

I got up from the table and hugged on her on the sofa.

"I don't want or feel the need to do drink, but I may have to." She cried, sniffed, the coughed before lugging more smoke into her lungs.

"Why?" I asked, wondering what I had done wrong.

"I have been smoking so much, I can't keep it up unless I'm drunk. When I am drunk, I am lazy. I sit and eat and smoke, and smoke and smoke. My body still needs all that nicotine." She said, weeping, lighting up, and smoking as fast as she could.

"Baby, how much were you smoking?"

"I don't know I can't count anymore." Tears poured down her cheeks.

"Baby, you know you can smoke as many cigarettes as you can a day. But only when drunk, should you smoke more. I know that you can't go more than a few minutes without a cigarette." I realized I could channel my desires through my words, and nobody realized what I was doing.

All of a sudden, she relaxed, she finished her cigarette in a few deep drags.

I suggested that we needed to talk to Vicky too.

***

That evening we called by at Vicky's apartment, she came out and quickly lit a cigarette. A look of relief washed over her face.

"Where are we headed?" She asked, the smoke drifting from her mouth.

"Somewhere we can sit, drink, and smoke." Tina informed.

"Perfect." Vicky beamed her delightful smile and then pulled on her cigarette once again.

It was fun driving the car three windows down, two gorgeous girls smoking singing to the music on the radio.

We got our table at the deck outside of the bar. All three of us lit up as soon as we sat down.

"I see what you meant about living in the dorms." Vicky said, blowing a long plume of smoke. "It's hell not being able to smoke in there."

"I'm glad you understand." Tina said.

"I'm still pissed with you!" Vicky said, "My life was much simpler before I started smoking"

"But were you happier?" Tina asked, "You can now stay with us?"

"That would be great, I can't even work out anymore. I can't go that long without a smoke, and my lungs hurt when I run." Vicky groaned. "I've gained about ten pounds in the last month from sitting and doing absolutely nothing but eating and smoking."

"But are you now happy?" Tina kept asking.

Vicky shook her head, "It's not about being happy anymore, I don't care anymore. I just need to smoke." She tilted her head back and took a long drag as if to make her point. The plume of exhaled smoke drifting off into the sky.

"Have you told your mother yet?" I asked.

"No."

Tina smiled "You should, she's gonna be so proud." she claimed.

"I bugged her so much about her smoking. I'm afraid to face her." Vicky sighed, rubbed her lips together, and took yet another deep drag on the cigarette.

"She will love you for it, I promise." I said, 'for support'.

Life was good, I think I had got these two girls to be my rather perfect, chilled but heavy smokers. They looked goods together, really good.

***

When we arrived back at Tina and Amy's place, we were right back at square one. As we found a very naked Amy who eventually opened the door for us. She was covered in drink, ash, and goodness knows what else. She looked a mess, her eyes were glazed over, her hair was like a bird's nest. She wobbled uncontrollably backward to let us in and staggering as she giggled and then yelped as she promptly fell flat on her ass, fating loudly as she landed. She was completely wasted.

"Hiiiiiiii" Amy said between bursts coughs and laughter. As she sat on the floor, she took a drag from her cigarette and then tried to stand up, unsuccessfully. Instead, she sat back down and took another sip from her beer.

With some effort, as she is rather heavy, I helped her up, putting my hand around her soft rather sticky and squdgy hips and with a bit of grunt moved her to the sofa while Vicky and Tina sat down, giggled at each other and smoked. For some strange reason once Amy was dumped on the chair, I got her and me another beer, she certainly didn't need it, I did. But when I got back to the living room Tina and Vicky were making out on the couch.

"What the...?" I said ultra-confused. It was spectacular passionate kiss.

The lips separated and their replaced their tongues. "Why don't you hook up with Amy while I finish with Vicky here?" Tina said exhaling a plume of smoke, as she casually caressed Vicky's chest through her top.

I practically panicked. This was not quite what I expected.

I looked at the fat mess that was Amy, my cock started bouncing around in my trousers. I took a gulp of my beer and nodded. "If you say so?" I asked Tina's permission. She did not answer she was kissing Vicky again.

I put down the beer and pulled Amy back up off the sofa. I carried her to her room, stumbling the whole way. The room was disgusting mess. There was an overpowering smell of piss, puke, alcohol and potentially shit. The floor was definitely soaking my feet squelched, empty liquor bottles and crumpled up packs of cigarettes all over the floor. I let go of her and she stumbled over to her equally messy dressing table, leaning her elbows on it as she gulped from a bottle of vodka she had found. She was highlighting to me her overly fat wobbly ass and wet pussy. She banged the bottle back on the table and then turned taking a drag on her cigarette as stumbled back onto her bed. She dropped her spent cigarette on the carpet, it was so wet the cigarette just fizzled out.

The bed was filthy I just couldn't lie on it. She tried to light the next cigarette backwards and I had to help her get it right. She blew smoke straight into my face and gave me an intense and sloppy open mouth kiss she tasted delightfully disgusting. I stopped and then managed before we got too naked and uncomfortable on her bed to pull her into the sanctuary of Tina's room which whilst dirty was far cleaner and less sticky.

Amy was far more adventurous than Tina. The sex was somehow amazing. Amy was lethargic and very sloppy of course. She was drunk. But she was totally uninhibited and smoked and drank all throughout. We had to leave the bedroom eventually. She needed to piss yet again. We finally staggered out of her room and back into hers where she peed sitting on the end of the bed. We then passed out exhausted not caring how smelly or wet the bed was.

The next day, I woke up uncomfortable my arm was dead from Amy's body lying on it, my head then hurt as Amy's hacking morning cough started in vengeance. What made it worse was the bed was wet. Rather than lighting her cigarette her first priority was to take a swig from a bottle of vodka and then made the bed even wetter as she had her first pee of the day sitting on the bed. It stank, but I was impressed as it jetted across the sheets. Once she had stopped, she then asked me if I had anything to drink, I said no. And she huffed and naked shuffled and staggered out of her room desperate. She huffed as she carried a beer can and laid back down next to me not caring for damp mattress. She drank some more and smoked in silence. Finally, she turned to me and announced, "I really hate being sober!"

"I had noticed" was my reply.

As she before pausing to chain light yet another cigarette, "It's been so long since someone wanted to have sex with me" She said as the smoke poured out from between her lips "That was amazing." She leaned in and kissed me. "Nobody likes my lifestyle except for Tina."

I nodded "I think it's sexy. You don't have to change a thing about your lifestyle."

Her eyes tried to focus on me, "I need to get drunk." She stated swinging the bottle back to her lips and took another gulp before licking he lips.

"Yes, you do. Do your thing. But I can't as I have to go to work

Amy shrugged her shoulders and banged the bottle back on the tabletop, before picking up and opening a can of beer. "Okay." Amy said. "I hope we do this again." She smiled, flashing her stained yellow teeth at me attempting a big smile.

"I am sure we will." I replied. "I'll bring you some more strong booze after work, I am sure I will stop by. As I don't want you to ever have to be sober again."

Amy smiled and gave me another smoky, vodka, and beer laden kiss.

Outside the room Vicky and Tina were very much naked still snuggling together in the couch asleep. They had not made it to the bedroom during night. There was a spent butt in Tina's hand, resting over Vicky's mouth.

I stood there, hands on hips and actually contemplated if I could find a way to just spend my days here with them, wasting away, not having to work. Tina had clearly been gaining more weight since she was not really moving anywhere but continuing to eat and drink. I wasn't sure if I preferred her that fat, and out of shape. At least I could get the darkest side of my fetish fulfilled with Amy.

Chapter 18

I got to their house that afternoon to find all three girls only just dressed in their knickers plopped on the couch watching TV and drinking and smoking. The room stank. Firstly, one of them had clearly left a "present" on kitchen floor. These girls are acting more like fat cows every day. Sitting there chewing, pissing, and... anyway. That was a lovely thing to deal with after work. The air of the room with three unwashed, chainsmoking, heavy drinking women stank. Vicky and Amy were holding hands and looked completely disheveled and grubby, their hair matted and stuck to their faces like they had just finished a crazy round of sex. Tina had her hand under her belly, moaning loudly as she was busy playing with herself. Her rather obviously piss stained knickers had been pulled them down around her now thicker thighs near her knees. She was staring at her cousin and her friend who obviously just been kissing.

They each had an overflowing full ashtray in front of them.

It was truly a sight to behold. I dug out a plastic carrier bag from the cupboard under the sink and like dealing with a dog, dealt with the mess in the kitchen and then eventually finding some wipes cleaned the floor. It was filthy anyway.

Tina groaned in pleasure and then coughed a deep cough and spit out some phlegm on to the carpet not caring. Vicky saw it and just turned to Amy and kissed her right on the mouth. Amy let out a loud burp and giggled before loudly farting, and took the opportunity for a long drink from her beer, crushed the empty can in her hand then announced that she needed a piss she then she got up to go to the bathroom, stumbling, crashed into the coffee table knocking all the empty can, cigarettes butts from the ashtray over the table and then whilst leaning against the table farted repetitively again and then whilst giggling uncontrollably noisily peed where she sat. I was grateful she didn't shit where she was. It would mean cleaning the carpet there too.

With a seat vacated I double checked it before I sat down next to Tina, and I kindly lit both her and I a cigarette while she put hers out.

"Thanks baby I really needed it." She said taking the filter from my fingers, "I've had a really stressful day."

"From what?" I asked. She thought about it.

"I guess nothing." She giggled as she put her very moist hand on my leg "but I really needed it."

"You always do."

She smiled her sexy disgusting yellow teeth at me and kept smoking. Vicky chained into another cigarette. She was now smoking with reckless abandon.

"I'm so proud of my mother," she beamed, "she found what makes her happy in life. I never understood before I started smoking."

"It's good that you finally did." I said, aware that my words had a strong influence on everyone's actions in this universe. "Now it's important that you always smoke to honor her. It's the only thing that will make you truly happy."

"I know right?" She said, blowing out a huge exhale. "Smoking is the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Baby did you bring me any alcohol?" Amy asked me, as she grunted and groaned as she slowly climbed up off the floor and then fell on my lap, I then groaned under her heavy weight my trousers now damp from her non wiped still dripping piss wet buttocks.

I thought for a moment. Where had a driven on my way home from work. "Yes, of course I did!" I confirmed, "and I got everyone a carton of smokes too." I proudly announced. I attempted to move Amy's heavy weight from my growing hard on to talk to the others.

"You are good to us!" Tina replied.

"I got you a carton of Reds this time baby." I said to Tina. "I'm worried you're not smoking strong enough cigarettes."

Tina chuckled as she smiled. "You're so thoughtful, we've been talking. We want you to move in with us, with all three of us." She took a long nervous drag, as if concerned about my reaction.

I thought about it for about 2 seconds as Amy ran her hands down my thigh and grabbed my balls and caressed my crotch. "I would like that. But first, we all need a wash?"

"Pardon?"

"Amy when was your last shower?" I asked.

Amy giggled and farted again. "I have no idea." The other girls shrugged their shoulders.

"In that case, I think I shall I bath the three of you?" I asked, not sure where that thought came from, but it appeared.

With that I had three naked and, in my opinion, rather gorgeous women were all in the bath. It was a giggly jokey moment having all three together. It was if they were doing bobsled. In their case it was more blob-spread. Tina as at the back, then Amy and the smallest girl Vicky at the front squished up her knees almost touching the hot taps. To be honest I had thought about it better, two at time might have been better.

As there was probably more girl and not a lot of water actually in the bath due to the size and weight of the occupants. What was evident was what little water that was in there, was soon rather dirty! However, with much giggling and wet skin slapping against each, and groping of wet breasts. I got their hair washed, then "union rules" dictated that they all had a cigarette break. With that done, and lots more giggling. We then one by one we got the bodies all cleaned up. I managed them to organizing them to shave the legs nearest to them. As Tina and Vicky with their dark hair, their legs were starting to look like mine.