An Amalgamation of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But with the storm letting her know it was still out there, her imagination rambled with hunky college guys. The things they would do with her... to her. The things she would do with them... for them. And, among the thoughts, her hand unconsciously slipped between her legs so her fingers could rub at her pussy through her shorts.

"Holy shit." The expletive slipped from her.

"Mm-hmm." Tom grumbled in his sleep.

Her eyes shooting open, Krissy's mind searched for a story to give him about why she had uttered the curse. Relaxing when she saw that he remained asleep, she tried to extract her hand, but her rubbing fingers just felt too good. And as they continued their rubbing, her eyes crawled down to where the covers were pushed below Tom's crotch.

Ignoring the question about why they had, she began arguing with herself about whether or not she could actually see the outline of his hard cock. Slivers of light reaching around the closed curtains provided enough illumination that she could see where it would be, she just couldn't be sure she could see it.

It doesn't matter. I'm his mother. She told herself after a few moments, ignoring the fact that she had even contemplated it.

As she flopped onto her back to stare at the ceiling again, her legs fell open without her consent and her fingers continued their rubbing. Her cascading heat quickly turning tropical, her smoldering embers snapped and crackled into glowing briquettes of desire and her juices flowed freer.

Deciding that she no longer wanted to postpone her body's need, she told herself to get up, retrieve her toy, and go into the bathroom as quietly as possible.

But she didn't.

Instead she laid there, rubbing herself and recalling times she had used the toy while sucking a cock. She loved sucking cock. Always had. Enjoyed it so much that it was a miracle she had ever gotten pregnant. The scent of a man, the taste of him as her lips slid along his stiff shaft, its rigid flesh caressing their nerve-endings. Hearing their groans of enjoyment, the dirty things they would say. It was all so decadent and filled her with the naughtiness she enjoyed so much.

The memories unconsciously leading her eyes back down to Tom's crotch, she again tried to determine if she could actually see the outline of his manhood. Unconsciously licking her lips, she felt their nerve-endings crackle and her embers suddenly burst into flames.

Oh shit. She silently gasped, now knowing that she really should retrieve her toy on her way to the bathroom's privacy.

Telling herself that she was preparing to do just that, she shimmied out of her shorts and dropped them on the floor. But instead of pushing herself up and off the bed, her hand slipped inside her panties, a pair of fingers delving between her labia to caress her wet slit. The sensation making her quietly mewl, she tried to stop, withdraw her hand, and get up.

But her fingers simply felt too good to remove.

Just another moment or two. Maybe three. Her body whimpered.

Those moments passing, she then negotiated for more time. Her caressing fingers making the fires swirl within her loins, somewhere among them a completely new scenario began to unfold. In this one she did get the toy, but instead of taking it to the bathroom, she climbed back into bed. Then, as she slowly fucked herself with it, its vibrations and her moans would wake Tom and--.

What the hell are you thinking? She cursed, shoving the thought into the shadows.

The scenario scaring her, she now demanded that she push herself out of the bed.

Her body refusing to listen though, her fingers continued to stroke through her wetness and her eyes once more crept down to Tom's crotch.

Roll back onto your side. Her naughty side urged, wanting a better view as she again argued with herself about whether or not she could actually identify his manhood's outline.

Why? Her moral side challenged.

Just because.

While this reason was lame, it was accompanied by mischievous surges that allowed it to win and she did roll over. Her gaze zeroing in on her son's crotch, she again tried to determine if she could see what she thought she could and an idea quickly formed that would settle it.

I can't. I'm his mother. Her morality jumped in opposition to the idea.

Just a quick touch. Just to know if you can see it. Her naughty side offered enticingly.

No. He's my son. I shouldn't.

It'll be ok. Her hand coming out from her panties, it began to tentatively reach out.

You shouldn't. You really shouldn't.

A crack of thunder right overhead making her jump a little, her hand stopped to hover a few inches from his crotch.

It's wrong. Her morality declared, stressing the depravity of such an act.

It is wrong. The other side countered, feeding her mischievousness and allowing her hand to continue, settling atop his rigid manhood.

Ooh yes. Naughty waves of excitement rolled through her as she reflexively gauged its impressive size better than her ass had.

The argument now settled, she tried to pull her hand away. But instead, her fingers cautiously wrapped themselves around the manhood through his shorts. Desperately searching for some plausible excuse for her to be groping her son's cock, she slipped her other hand inside her panties. A new pair of fingers caressing her slit, her dancing fires flared to make her flesh simmer.

That's enough. Although she insisted on this a few times, trying to get herself to pull her hands away and visit the bathroom with her toy, the indecency of what she was doing proved too much.

The feel of her son's cock... her fingers caressing her pussy.

It was all just so damn alluring... fed her naughty desires.

God no! Her mind screamed, both of her sides seeming to join in defiant refusal of a sudden urge.

Although this urge was shockingly inappropriate, it still didn't make her stop what she was doing and her fingers, working on auto-pilot, slid up to massage her clit.

"Ooh." The exhale involuntarily escaped as electricity shot through the little button.

"Mm-hmm." Tom grumbled.

Jerking her hand away from his crotch, her eyes leapt to his face and her mind scrambled for some excuse to give if he had caught her. But he hadn't. He remained asleep.

Sighing in relief, she now recognized that she needed to do something about her body's desires and tried forcing herself to get up off the bed. But her fingers continuing to twiddle her clit, her other hand once more reached out to timidly grasp his manhood.

Ooh God. The renewed contact making her tropical heat gust, among her swirling fires a new urge formed.

Why would I do that? Although this wasn't the urge she had so recently refused, it was still very improper. More so than what she was already doing.

There'd still be the barrier of his underwear.

Yes. But why?

Well... That way you can better gauge its size.

Why would I need to do that?

It'd just be nice... To know! Her naughty side rushed to add the last part.

As her two sides continued arguing, the fingers inside her panties slid down to her entrance and the tips pushed their way in to massage its walls.

There really is no difference. The tropical heat beginning to churn gave her naughty side support and, releasing his manhood, her fingers moved up to the waistband of his shorts.

Please, no. You really shouldn't. Her moral side whimpered in protest.

There really is no difference. Her fingertips dipped under the waistband.

Please stop.

Ooh God! He's not wearing underwear! Naughty excitement surging through her, her hand slid deeper into the shorts so her fingers could wrap themselves directly around his thick shaft and gently tug. Ooh yes.

Grumbling in his sleep, Tom's hips pushed himself into her grasp.

Krissy's eyes leapt to his face... her mind raced for an excuse.

But her hand remained inside his shorts... her fingers gently tugging.

What is wrong with you? She tried to make the thought scolding.

Unable to believe what she was doing, she searched for a plausible excuse to give herself. Her fingers had her pussy quivering with need and her juices flowing in anticipation of having that need fulfilled. Her hand grasping the hard cock had her nerves zinging with naughty excitement. On the surface these things made sense. Were even expected and normal for her. But the fact that it was her son's cock didn't and wasn't. Or at least, it shouldn't.

Yet, there was no denying it.

In fact, that specific point was fueling her body's churning heat in a way she hadn't felt in years. And, for some inexplicable reason, her lips were curled into a playful smile in hope that he was awake and had caught her with her hand inside his shorts.

What is wrong with you? She repeated, disappointed that he wasn't and hadn't.

Now recognizing that her naughty cravings had her wanting to do things a mother absolutely should not do, she told herself that enough was enough. That it was definitely time to visit the bathroom.

Yet again, she remained still.

Then the urge she had thought both sides had denied moments earlier came rushing back with blindsiding intensity.

He would love being woken up like that. Her naughty side smiled.

No! I said enough is enough. He's my son! Her morality pushed back.

But it feels so good. She delicately bit at her bottom lip.

It would be wrong. I mean, really wrong. Her weakening resolve whimpered.

Not if he enjoys it. Her smile sharpened. He is going off to college, so he should know how good one can be?

You really shouldn't.

But his cock feels so good. It would feel so much better--.

Oh, you are bad. The smile sparkled in her eyes with the sudden realization that her reaching inside his shorts had merely been an excuse to get herself to this point. For her naughty cravings to give the denied urge support.

You... really... shouldn't. Her resistance weakening further, it then quickly switched tactics as her hands left their tasks and she climbed onto her knees. Trying to convince her that she was only going to look, it declared that her maternal side simply wanted to make sure he didn't have some deformity that would frighten the girls at college.

Her face hovering above his crotch, her body's heat churning faster, she grasped his shorts' waistband... drew them down... revealed his thick, veiny manhood.

Ooh God. Devouring the image and inhaling his scent, she watched her one hand reach for it as if in a dream... watched her fingers wrap around it... lift it skyward.

You most certainly are not gonna--. The last vestiges of her morality tried one last time.

This is so wrong. So dirty. Her naughty cravings easily silenced it.

Looking up through the tops of her eyes in hope of finding him staring down at her in disbelief, she brought her lips to hover above the tip. Through the strands of hair hanging in her face, she saw that he remained asleep and oblivious to what was happening. Disappointed by this, but knowing he wouldn't be for long, she closed her eyes and kissed the tip. Then lowering her lips onto the head, letting its shape part them, she locked them around the thick shaft. Setting her tongue against this and tasting him, she started sucking as she slid her lips down, the rigid pole making their nerve-endings spark and crackle.

The lewdness of what she was doing making her body's heat churn even faster, within its shimmering oasis she was finally able to admit to herself that she wanted to do this. Wanted to slide her lips onto her son's cock. Wanted to take him into her mouth... wanted to taste him... to suck on him. Wanted to be a naughty mommy.

Sliding her lips up and down a few times, she adjusted her hand's position to allow a portion of the member to enter her throat. Doing this a couple of more times, taking a little more each time until she reached her maximum, she then momentarily paused and constricted her muscles around the thick shaft.

This is so indecent. The thought echoed through her.

Pulling her lips up and dropping them back down, she again adjusted her hand so that she wouldn't take quite her maximum. Throating him a couple of more times, she sensed his hips rising a little in response and again opened her eyes to look up in hope of finding him awake. Once more disappointed and clinging to the knowledge that he couldn't sleep through the entire act, she closed her eyes and started sliding her lips up and down at a slow, steady pace. With her breasts resting against his thigh, her actions made her nipples rub back and forth on it, causing electricity to spark through them.

Oh God, this is wrong. The depravity of what she was doing fueling her fires, her pussy vibrated with need and she chastised herself for not getting her toy before starting. But she knew she had been too invested in trying to deny what she was preparing to do to even consider it. The need refusing to be denied and needing to support herself with the one hand, she let go of his cock to slide that hand inside her panties.

"Mmm." She mewled, her fingers slipping through her wetness, her thumb settling atop her clit and a pair of fingers pushing their way inside her.

"Mo-Mom? Mom, what are you doing?" Tom's voice filled her ears.

Accelerated mischievous waves coursing through her, she paused with her lips right under his cockhead and looked up through her hair at his expression of astonished disbelief. Locking eyes with him and her lips twisting into a playful smile around his cock, she slowly lowered them to take a portion of him into her throat.

"Oh fuck, that's good," he groaned, his surprised expression fluctuation with pleasure.

Holding the eye contact, she drew her lips up, then back down to throat him again.

"Oh, fuck yea," his pleasure grew.

As she then did this once more, he reached down to gather her hair and cuff the back of her head, holding it still for a moment. When she absolutely had to, she pulled back up, happy to discover he didn't try to stop her.

"I don't know why, and I don't care." Staring into her eyes, he forced her lips back down.

Stiffening her neck when she was nearing her maximum, she stopped their downward progress. As she constricted her throat muscles around him again, his head fell back with a groan and his hold lightened even more. No longer able to see his face, she closed her eyes and returned to pumping her lips up and down, licking and sucking on him. The moments of eye contact and the knowledge that he was awake and aware of her naughty actions making her fires rage within her loins, the ache within her breasts intensified, driving her to press them firmer against his thigh. As she then started trying to pump her fingers in and out of her pussy, she quickly discovered that her panties made this difficult. Chastising herself for not removing them when she had the chance, she again knew that she had been too deep in denial about what she was preparing to do at the time. And now, with the denial eradicated, something was stopping her from pausing long enough to remove them.

That something could have been the thrill of having her lips on Tom's cock and not wanting to lose it, even for the short amount of time it would take. Or it could have been a fear of what she might be tempted to do if she did. Either way, she was not prepared to take the time or risk the temptation.

"Oh yes. Suck it, Mom. Suck my cock." Groaning various forms of these demands, sprinkling them with "fuck" and "that feels so good," Tom's hips rose to meet her descending lips.

"Mmm!" She moaned in response to each of his lustful groans. Not only were his words the kind that she enjoyed hearing, but his voice drove home who was saying them... whose cock she was sucking. And it made her feel dirtier that she had in a long time, quickly manifesting an orgasm among her raging fires.

Up and down her lips pumped...

Fucking his cock...

Her mouth sucking...

Her tongue pressing...

Licking...

Up and down...

"Yes. Suck my cock, Mom." His tone growing thicker with each passing moment, his fingers tensed in her hair and his hips humped... shoved his cock into her mouth.

It had been a long time since Krissy had sucked off an eighteen-year-old and she had forgotten how quickly they could cum. Smirking at the signs of his approaching climax, her thumb and fingers intensified their actions inside her panties to urge on her own orgasm.

"Oh yea. Oh, fuck yea. Suck my cock." His fingers tensed... his hips humped.

"Mmm. Mmm." Her orgasm strolled out from the fires... toward its release.

"Suck my cock." His hips humping faster, he nearly drove his cock into her throat.

"Mmm." Reflexively raising up to avoid this, the ache within her breasts whimpered with the loss of pressure against his thigh. Sucking hungrily on him, she pumped her lips up and down... fucked his cock with her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum." Grunting this, his alarmed tone told her that he expecting her to pull her mouth off him. "Mom, I'm gonna cum."

"Mmm!" She couldn't pull off him. Wouldn't if she could. Swallowing a man's cum while getting herself off was so naughty... so dirty... so exciting. And this time that feeling was intensified by whose it involved.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom. Oh yes. That's it. Take it. Take it, Mom." To his credit, he seemed to quickly understand and his tone lost its alarm.

Not to his credit, he either didn't understand how it worked or didn't care. Taking control, his fingers tensed to hold her head in place as his hips rapidly humped up and down.

"Mmm!" His cock nearly being shoved into her throat, Krissy was now the one that sounded alarmed as she used her supporting hand to lift up more, barely avoiding the incursion.

"Oh fuck, suck it. Suck my cock. Oh fuck." His hips humping faster and faster, he rapidly fucked her mouth.

"Mmm. Mmm!" His actions... his demands... his tone; again these were the kinds of things she enjoyed. They made her feel dirty and used. And with it being her son, that feeling was so much more. Her orgasm reaching the edge of release, she urgently twiddled her clit and fingered her pussy.

"Oh fuck. Fuck." He growled, his hips jerking awkwardly.

"Mmm!" Flying off the ledge, her orgasm rolled through her, its waves making her nerves quiver and her muscles spasm. Her thumb making electricity scream through her clit, her hips twitched and rolled. Behind her closed eyes a series of fireworks exploded, their brilliant colors dancing. Losing herself in the rapturous pleasure, she forgot to hold herself up and let her breasts mash against his thigh again.

"Oh God, yes." Growling out, Tom's hips thrust up then froze.

His cockhead pressing into her throat, Krissy instinctively lifted up again just as his shaft lurched between her lips. Swallowing his semen, her orgasmic waves continued to make her muscles flex under the jolts sparking along her nerves.

"Oh yea." Sighing with his finish, Tom's hands released her hair to fall at his sides.

Krissy's own orgasm fading, its waves receding back into the ocean, she lightened the weight of her thumb atop her clit and wiggled her fingers inside her pussy as her body trembled with an aftershock. As this too receded, she sucked deeply on him to milk the last drops of semen from him. Then, pulling her hand from her panties and using it to help support her, she purposely slid her lips up and down his cock a couple of times, smiling mischievously at the way his body shuddered.

Floating along on a raft of naughty afterglow, she slowly slid her lips off him and let his softening manhood flop across his pelvis. Then she opened her eyes to look up at his expression of awed disbelief.

The raft burst.

Dropped her into a sea of shame and embarrassment, its waters washing away all of the intoxicating naughtiness.

"I... I-I'll be right back." She stammered, her eyes nervously darting around the room.