An Amalgamation of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts and emotions racing along a twisting, turning rollercoaster, she hurried off the bed and into the bathroom. Needing something to do once behind the closed door, her shaking hands fumbled to get toothpaste onto her brush. Then she stood there, just holding the instrument and staring at her reflection, wondering why she had ever given into the urges.

It was easy -- too easy -- to blame it on the amalgamation of events; the five months, her ruined plans, the wine, the storm. These things might have--. No, they had caused her body to be frustrated and in need of release. But that only explained her idea of using her toy or her thoughts about hooking up with some random college hunk near the school. They did not explain why she had let herself suck off her own son.

This last point sending a rush of dirty excitement tingling along her nerves even now, she gained some insight. At the time the wickedness of it had just been so damn tempting, making her give in to her naughty cravings.

Now she had to try explaining it to Tom.

But first she needed another minute or two to deal with her coiling emotions. Ones she rarely, if ever, felt after being with a man. And never this strongly. Although she understood that they made sense this time, considering, that didn't make it any easier.

"Alright. Just get it over with," she sighed, eventually reaching for the door handle.

"Gotta pee. Be right out," Tom brushed past her as she exited.

He had turned one of the nightstand lights on low and in its dim lighting she found her shorts, slipped them on, then sat with her back against the bed's headboard. Anxiously waiting for him to reappear, she listened to the distant rumble of thunder as the latest storm moved further and further off.

"Tom, I--." She started when he walked out.

"It's okay, Mom." Holding up a hand, he interrupted her. "It really is. I don't know the what or why of it, but it happened. And it's okay."

"But...," she hesitated, his cavalier attitude making her question her planned words.

"It was the best BJ I've ever had," he smirked when she didn't continue, taking a seat on the bed next to her outstretched leg.

Blushing slightly, she really didn't know what to say to that except 'thank you.' And yet, somehow that seemed more inappropriate than having actually done it.

"Listen... Uh--." Now he hesitated, his expression growing sheepish.

Although his words and attitude had surprised Krissy, his confidence hadn't. But seeing it now waver, she couldn't help thinking that it meant he was reconsidering his attitude and grew nervous, trying to reformulate her planned explanation.

"Listen... Um... Ok, look." Tom started, before pausing to take a deep breath. "Since you did do that, I was wondering..." Pausing again, taking another breath, he seemed to rediscover his confidence and locked eyes with her. "Look, I'd really like to know how to eat pussy. I mean, I know... I'd just like to know how to be better. To do it right."

"What are you--." She started, her nervousness instantly changing its nature.

"I was thinking if I did that for you, again since you just did what you did, then you could give me some pointers." He interrupted her.

"You want to...." She exhaled, unable to say the actual words.

"Yea. I mean, what's really the difference between me doing that and what you did?"

"Tom, Honey, I got wrapped up in the moment." She muttered, reaching for an excuse to deny him. "That would be... It would be...." Considering what she had done, she couldn't exactly tell him that it would be 'wrong' and, unable to find the right words, she fell silent.

"I understand that," he nodded, resting a hand on her thigh as his expression showed a steady patience that she knew well.

His hand making her flesh tingle, Krissy's mind raced for a way to refuse his request. She had raised him to accept a firm 'No.' But, considering everything else, she couldn't bring herself to flatly deny him like that.

Startled to find herself actually contemplating the idea, she quickly blamed it on her weak orgasm. While it had been good enough to hold her over until the next night and the hypothetical college hunk, its limited nature had left her wanting.

Like he said, there really isn't much of a difference. A part of her reasoned.

But, he's your son. Her morality reminded her.

He is your son. The naughty side echoed, reawakening her sexual cravings.

Oh fuck. She whimpered, trying to deny that she already knew her decision.

He just wants to know how to do it well. Don't you want that for him? Reaching for an excuse -- any excuse -- to go through with it, she knew his cock would serve him well at school, but also that being talented at this would serve him better.

"Um... Uh..." She stammered, having trouble voicing her decision.

"It'll be okay," he whispered, reading her expression and his hand caressing her thigh as it slid upward.

"Tom... Please don't tell anyone." This was the only thing she could think to say.

"Why would I?" Smiling, he brought both hands to the waistband of her shorts.

Are we really doing this? Unable to believe what was happening, she reflexively lifted her ass off the bed.

With all the emotions she had been dealing with, she had thought her body's warmth had died. But as he drew her panties down with her shorts, she felt its lingering embers being restoked.

When he had removed her clothes, she tentatively bent her knees slightly and spread her legs. Between them, the delicate folds and fluffy lips of her pussy shimmered lightly with the juices from her orgasm below a thin landing strip of dark hairs. Looking up at him standing beside the bed, his eyes devouring her in a way that reminded her of his father, her nerves tingled excitedly and a new surge of naughty waves made her momentarily consider removing her shirt to show him her breasts. But her moral side declared that this was somehow a step too far and that it wasn't necessary for what was about to happen. Conceding to this, she slid down the bed to rest her head on a pillow, her dark, wavy hair laying disheveled around it. Her tits rolling beneath the shirt for a moment before settling, her nipples brushed and poked at the top's thin material. Her renewed warmth and newly smoldering embers caused her pretty features to fluctuate between excitement and disbelief.

Acting with too much enthusiasm, Tom basically leapt between her legs and swiped his tongue against her labia.

"Whoa. Not so fast." Krissy nearly gasped; partially out of surprise, partially from the sparks shooting along the lips' nerves.

"Huh?" Lifting up, he looked at her in surprise.

Does he really want pointers? Or was that just a ploy?

"The first thing is, don't just dive in." She started, deciding that it didn't matter whether or not he wanted the pointers, she was going to give them. "You should tease the girl with a little anticipation. Kiss her inner thighs a little first as a lead up." Having never given these types of instructions, she found that this kind of phrasing helped her nerves. Seeing him nod in understanding, she continued. "Do you know where, or at least what, the clit is?"

"Yea... Um," his eyes dropped to scan her sex.

"It's at the top. Right now it's hidden under the hood," she explained, believing he wasn't sure. "As the girl gets aroused, it'll swell and poke out. You must pay attention to it. Every girl has their own preference as to how hard you should lick or suckle it, so you're just gonna have to pay attention to their reactions to know."

"Um, ok," his expression seemed to indicate that he hadn't actually expected the pointers, but that he was listening.

"The last thing I'm gonna say before you start is that you should also lick the girl's anus. Again, how much is gonna depend on the girl. So, learn to read their reactions." Suppressing a giggle at his widened eyes, she made sure to stress the last part.

His expression showing bewilderment, his eyes bounced between her face and sex.

"You wanted the tips. Now let's see what you do with them." Giving him an expectant smile, she laid her head back and stared up at the ceiling, wishing the storm hadn't passed.

Sensing him leaning in, she fought the urge to throw him a curveball by bending her knees more as he kissed her inner thigh. While he had listened and was trying to follow her tips, he remained overly enthusiastic and rapidly kissed his way up her thigh to dive at her sex again.

Be patient and see how he does, she told herself as his tongue lapped at her labia.

Firmly believing that the most important thing was for him to pay attention to the girl's reactions, she made sure not to show any signs that would encourage his current actions. It wasn't exactly easy though. Even his enthusiastic lapping, coupled with the naughtiness of who was doing the lapping, had her body's warmth growing.

His excitement continuing to lead his actions, his tongue lapped at her several times before delving between her labia to do the same to her slit. As it slid upward and brushed across her clit's hood, electricity sparked through the button. Expecting this, she kept her hips from twitching. And, when his tongue dove down to fervently prod at her entrance, she kept them from rolling.

It took a little time, but the tactic worked. Eventually noticing that she was silently lying still, his attentions calmed.

"Mmm." She sighed and bent her knees a little more in response to the first time his tongue stroked its way through her slit instead of lapping.

Getting the hint, his technique grew even calmer. Slipping upward, his tongue swirled over her clit's hood, teasing the hidden button for a moment. Then actually sliding back down, it probed at her entrance with more finesse.

"Ooh yes." She sighed, letting her hips delicately roll as the adjustments fueled her body's warmth and caused the smoldering embers within her loins to snap and crackle.

Responding to her reactions, his attentions grew even gentler and more deliberate. Slowly slipping up and down through her slit, the tip of his tongue caressed its nerve-endings. Actually pausing at her entrance, it probed and massaged the edges. Lingering atop her clit, it caressed the swelling button. The attentions stoking her embers into glowing briquettes of desire, her fingers lightly scratched at the sheet beside her. Her juices starting to flow freely, she bent her legs more and set her feet atop the mattress. Picking up on this, his arms slid under and wrapped around the limbs so his hands gripped her thighs, their heat simmering against her flesh. A moment later his tongue again swirled against her clit.

"Ooh!" She gasped, electricity shooting through the now fully engorged button.

Lingering, his tongue licked her clit a few more times to send more jolts through it. Then the appendage slipped back down through her wet slit to massage her entrance for a moment. Establishing a routine, his tongue licked up and down, swirled over her clit one moment, probed and massaged her entrance the next. While his pattern wasn't exactly to her preference, he did take note of her reactions to bring it close.

Behind her closed eyes, she had been concentrating on giving him the necessary reactions to get him to this point, as well as making mental notes to give him later. Now free of the former's necessity, she decided to forget about the latter.

"Ooh yes, Tom." Her head lolling to one side, she put voice to the thoughts about whose tongue was at her pussy. Her body's warmth turning tropical, its sultry breezes soon fanned her smoldering embers into flames, driving her to whimper out the thoughts some more.

His tongue slipping and slithering through her slit, it eventually teased her clit with the exact pressure she liked.

"Ooh God, yes!" She moaned, her hips rolling.

Caressing the button a few more times, he tried to find that pressure again. Although he only came close, her fires grew into a raging bonfire before his tongue traveled back down to probe and massage her entrance once more.

"Ooh." Sighing, her legs tensed to lift herself.

During these moments of having stopped thinking about his lessons, the ache within her breasts began pulsing with it own renewed strength. Seeing no reason to ignore this, she brought her hands to squeeze the luscious mounds through the shirt.

His tongue making the circuit again and again, it teased her clit a few times with near perfect pressure and probed at her entrance with increasing finesse. The attentions stoking her fires, they also awoke a need within her sex that caused it to automatically open as his appendage once more probed.

"Ooh God yes. Yes, Tom." She reflexively whimpered when her hips instinctively lifted to force the tip in enough to massage the inner edges.

Ooh God. She immediately regretted her body's reaction, the limited penetration making the need vibrate.

Desperately trying to quiet it, she intensified her manipulations of her breasts as his tongue continued probing and massaging for a minute.

And the tactic worked... temporarily.

Drawing her body's attention to her squeezing fingers, the ache within the mounds throbbed insistently. Whimpering in cadence with it, a desire for flesh-on-flesh contact made her reach down and pull the shirt up above her tits. Released from the minimal restraint, the ample mounds rolled fluidly as cool air swirled over their flesh, tingled over her swollen nipples. Cupping the mounds, she pinched their nipples between two fingers while squeezing the plaint flesh beneath. These attentions making the buds spark and the ache grow, it quickly began pulsing throughout her entire body... fueling the very vibrations she was attempting to quiet.

Then, Tom's tongue slipping upward, it sent electricity screaming through her clit.

"Ooh God." Her head snapped to the other side, the vibrations intensifying even more.

Having learned to pay attention, he rapidly caressed her clit several more times.

"Ooh God!" Her hips jumped, an orgasm forming among her fires.

Losing herself in its pulsating promise, whimpered and mewled in response to with his traveling tongue. Each caress along her slit's nerve-endings stoked her fires higher. Every swirl atop her clit fed the growing orgasm. And each massaging probe of her entrance caused the need to vibrate faster.

Fearing what those vibrations might make her say or do, she reached for the only thing she could think of to speed her orgasm's release.

"My asshole, Baby. Lick my asshole." Demanding this, she didn't know if he had forgotten the pointer or was simply unsure about it. Nor did she care. She just wanted him to do it.

His tongue completely disappearing, she sensed his face pulling back and guessed that he was trying to figure out how to fulfill the demand.

"Pull my asscheek aside." She panted, her hips rolling in anxious anticipation.

Extracting one arm from around her leg, his hand cupped an asscheek and pulled. Then, leaning in again, his tongue tentatively swiped across her sphincter.

"Ooh yes!" She gasped, the nerve-endings sparking excitedly, making her hips twitch.

Encouraged by this, his tongue began swirling over and around her sphincter with less and less hesitation, each caress strengthening the sparks.

"Ooh yes, Tom. Yes." She moaned, her hips rolling as the sensation coaxed the orgasm into leaning out from the fires.

Inspired by her reactions, his tongue circled her sphincter again and again, its weight varying as it also began to gently probe it.

"Ooh God, yes. Yes, Tom." Her head snapped to the other side, strands of her hair fluttering with it. Although the orgasm leaned further out, it remained within the flames and the vibrations continued their needy cries. Sliding a hand down to grab the one he still had holding her thigh, she guided it toward her pussy. "Play with my clit, Baby."

His fingers fumbling their way to her clit, his tongue's focus on her anus stuttered.

"Ooh yes!" She moaned, fresh electricity screaming through the button when he found it.

His fingers wiggling atop her clit, his tongue's focus returned. Fresh sparks shooting along her sphincter's nerve-endings, the orgasm grew to tower over the flames.

"Ooh God. Ooh God." Her body trembling, her hands fell to her sides to grab at the sheet.

Bringing his tongue back to her pussy, he eagerly probed at its entrance.

"Ooh God." Her hips reflexively rolled in response to the vibrations' cry.

His tongue dropping back down to probe and lick her anus with a surprising subtle enthusiasm, he further surprised her by reaching his thumb down to massage her pussy's entrance.

"Ooh God. Ooh God." Her feet kicking down and lifting her, her walls parted and she shoved herself onto the digit. The limited penetration fueling the vibrations, her head snapped to the other side. "Ooh God!"

Wiggling his thumb, it massaged her walls... rubbed at their nerve-endings. His fingers toyed with her clit... his tongue caressed and probed at her sphincter.

"Ooh, Tom. Ooh, Baby." Her mind echoing with taboo-filled thoughts, surges of naughty excitement drew her orgasm from the fires. Her muscles clenching as it approached its release, her feet shifted a little to set themselves firmly in preparation of kicking down.

Then the orgasm was at the edge... setting its feet... preparing to leap.

In that moment, Tom pulled his thumb partway out, then quickly sunk it back into her.

"Ooh God! Ooh God!" She cried out, her orgasm lunging free. Tsunami waves crashing against her cliffs, they tore at the rocky foundations. Bolts of electricity screamed along her nerves. Her muscles tightly clenching, a thin sheen of sweat coated her flesh. Her neck straining, her head rolled back, snapped from side-to-side. Strands of her hair fluttering, some stuck to her cheeks. Her mouth falling open, unintelligible moans accompanied more cries of ecstasy. Exploding skyrockets filled her mind with a kaleidoscope of brilliant colors, sparkling trails crackling. Her clawing fingers jerked at the sheet. Her feet kicked down into the mattress. Her legs lifted her ass off the bed... crammed her pussy onto his thumb, her walls locking around it. Her hips twitching and jerking, her body writhing, her breasts rolled and jiggled upon her chest.

His arm tightening its hold around her thigh to keep his fingers atop her clit, his tongue firmly probed her sphincter.

Her flexing muscles allowing the tip to enter enough to caress its inner edges, her orgasm rocketed to new heights. Moaning out, her mind collapsed into the crescendo of rapturous waves. And, as she continued writhing upon tensed, trembling legs, she forgot to ignore the needy vibrations.

To keep them from intensifying... increasing... growing stronger.

Like all orgasms, this one eventually began to fade. Its waves receding, her muscles relaxed and her feet slid down a few inches, her trembling legs falling slightly to the sides. Her face resting on one side, she quietly mewled as her body shuddering through a series of aftershocks, enforced by Tom extracted his thumb to gently lick her pussy.

Drifting into a deep fog of afterglow, she felt him pulling away and the mattress shifting under her. Expecting him to lay down beside her, she briefly wondered if she should roll over and cuddle up to him like she would any other man. Unsure considering the impropriety of it being Tom, her struggle with the idea was cut short by the feel of a weight pushing down on the mattress beside her in a familiar, yet unexpected way.

Wait! No! Her mind screamed in alarm, frantically rushing out of the fog.

Sensing body heat above her and between her still spread legs, her eyes flew open to see Tom's hand planted atop the mattress, his stiff arm rising. Then, turning her head, she stared into his lustful expression.