An Amalgamation of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that moment, she didn't need to see his other hand to know it was guiding his reinvigorated cock to her pussy.

Her mind now racing along another twisting, turning rollercoaster, she realized that she had forgotten how quickly an eighteen-year-old could recoup and never even considered this possibility when she had agreed to his request. And, despite what they had already done, this just seemed like going too far.

"Tom. No. No. You can't--." She gasped, her hands flying up to press against his chest in an attempt to stop him... to push him away. "We can't--."

"It'll be ok, Mom." Smiling, the tip of his cock settled against her entrance.

"Tom. Please." The vibrations crying out, her hips shifted to lift herself against it.

"It's ok." Applying pressure, the tip started forcing her walls apart... the head slipping between them.

"Ooh God." The vibrations resonating with blinding force, she chastised herself for not using the toy. Her fingers had been good. His thumb had been nice. But neither was the kind of penetration her pussy wanted... the kind it needed, leaving her needing. And as his cock entered her, she couldn't stop her legs from tensing to lift herself onto it.

"Oh yea." His hand coming out to help support him, his thick shaft strained her entrance and his crotch ground against hers as he stuffed her pussy.

"Ooh." Grinding back against him, a powerful aftershock making her body spasm, her eyes close, and her head roll back slightly. Her mind echoing with what was happening... the taboo of her son's cock being inside her like this, she now knew that this was what she had feared doing herself if she had paused to remove her panties while sucking his cock. At the time she hadn't been able to name it, but she had known its name. Its desire. Its wicked, wicked desire. "Ooh God, yes."

"Oh yea," grinding against her for a moment, he then pulled back to thrust into her again.

"Ooh yes." The sensation of being restuffed made her tremble with another aftershock.

"Fuck, that feels good." Sighing, he started slowly lifting and dropping his hips to pump his cock in and out of her.

"Ooh, Tom." Her fires having calmed after the orgasm, the vibrations' need being answered caused them to flare back up. Lifting herself in time with his rhythm, her hands reached up and around to grab onto his back.

"You're so wet." His rhythm building, slapping sounds started rising from between them.

"My pussy is wet." She whimpered mischievously, her cravings trying to lead him to being more explicit with his words.

Opening her eyes to better communicate this desire to him, his lustful expression and sparkling eyes drove an urge through her. Refusing to even try denying this one, she used her hands at his back to pull him down to her. As their lips pressed together with an intimacy that mother and son shouldn't share, the tropical heat blasted through her. Guiding his lips open, she eagerly raised her tongue against his. The act of pulling him down had brought his chest slightly against her breasts, making them pulsate with ache, and she pulled him down more while arching her back to smash them against him.

For the next few minutes, as their tongues dueled and their hips humped at one another, their actions made his chest rub against her swollen nipples. The buds sparking and crackling, her fires danced higher and faster, and her hands slid down to grab his tight asscheeks.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." Eventually breaking their kiss, he lifted up and gazed down at her as his humping hips slid his thick shaft along her entrance's walls her again and again. "And so wet."

Her body rocking upon the bed, her ample breasts jiggled fluidly below the pulled-up shirt, their warm nipples swollen, firm spires. Her head shifting slightly on the pillow, the waves of her dark hair fluttered delicately, a couple of strands still stuck to her flush features, lax with roiling lust. Her hands gripped his ass. Her feet perched on the mattress, her knees bent, her spread legs lifted her in time with his rhythm. Between them her pussy glistened with her juices, her engorged clit standing proud and her puffy, pink labia clinging to his pumping shaft.

"My pussy's wet." Her bright blues eyes asking from under heavy lids, she again tried leading him to be more explicit. "Fuck my pussy, Tom. Fuck my pussy."

"You like dirty talk, huh?" He grunted, obviously struggling to have the same confidence in this as he had shown earlier.

"Fuck me. Fuck my pussy, Baby." These weren't exactly the words she wanted to say, but she couldn't quite being herself to say the ones she did want to. Not yet. And hoped that these would be enough encouragement.

"You like my cock... Mom?" Finding most of his confidence, he still hesitated with the last word.

"Ooh yes, Baby. Yes." She hadn't been looking for him to call her that. But when he did, it drove gusts of decadent lust through her, creating another orgasm among her fires.

"You like your son's cock, Mom?" The hesitation vanishing, his hips' rhythm briefly stuttered before settling into a faster pace.

"Ooh God, yes," she panted, the orgasm swaying with the heightened rhythm.

"You like your son fuckin' you." His words starting to resemble what she liked, his thicker tone mirrored the growing lust in his eyes.

"Ooh God, yes, Baby. Fuck Mommy. Fuck Mommy's pussy." She really hadn't thought she wanted them to identify who they were to one another, but doing so made it so much more exciting... so much dirtier. It fed her cravings... her lust... her orgasm. And, as every one of her nerves started sparking with electricity, her flexing muscles caused her body to quiver.

"Yea, you like my cock. You like your son's hard cock in your pussy." His rhythm increasing another notch, his thrusting pushed her ass down into the mattress.

"Ooh God, yes, Tom. Fuck Mommy's pussy. Fuck Mommy's dirty pussy." The orgasm swirling and swopping, she lifted herself to meet his thrusts.

As they exchanged more phrases, the wet slapping sounds grew louder and mingled with their voices.

In and out his cock pumped...

Filling her...

Stuffing her...

In and out...

Its thick shaft caressing her walls...

In and out...

Pumping...

In and out...

Thrusting...

In and out...

Stuffing...

In...

Out...

In...

"Ooh God, fuck me like a slut, Baby. Fuck Mommy like a slut." The orgasm towering over the flames, it drove her to gasp out the obscene words.

"Holy fuck." Gleeful shock flashing in his expression, his rhythm stuttered again before shifting into a higher gear.

"Ooh yes. Fuck me like a slut." The increased speed and force driving her ass down into the mattress, her legs drove herself back up to meet his next downward thrust as the orgasm leaned from the fires. "Fuck your mommy-slut."

"Fuck yea. You are a slut, aren't you, Mom? A dirty lil' slut." His rhythm stuttering, this time it took him a moment to regain it.

"Yes, I am. I'm a dirty lil' slut, Baby." Recognizing that his own climax was nearing, the thought of him cumming inside her drew her orgasm from the fires... sent it spinning toward its release. Her head rolling back and her eyes shutting, her fingers dug into his asscheeks. "Ooh. Fuck me like a slut, Baby. Fuck me like the slut I am"

"Oh fuck. Fuck." Grunting, his hips started stuttering awkwardly. Ratcheting his cock into her again and again as he tried hold back... for... one... more--.

"Ooh God, Baby. Ooh God. I'm cumming! You're making Mommy cum!" She cried out as her orgasm roared off the edge to careen through her with earth-shattering force. Massive, rapturous waves slammed against her cliffs... shredded their foundations... sent boulders crashing into the tumultuous waters. Skyrockets exploded behind her closed eyes to fill her mind with a kaleidoscope of dazzling colors. Powerful bolts of electricity screaming along her nerves made her muscles clench and quiver. Her flesh shimmered with a fresh sheen of sweat. Her head flew back on her straining neck... snapped from side-to-side, strands of her hair slapping across her face. Her hands flying down to grab and claw at the sheet, they jerked at it. Her feet kicked down into the mattress. Her entire body ached... lifted herself... crammed her pussy onto his cock... her walls locked around the base. Her hips twitching and jerking, urged him to climax, her breasts rolled and joggled upon her chest.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Growling, he froze with his crotch crammed against hers.

"Ooh God, yes!" The sensation of his cock lurching within her pussy... his semen erupting from it, sent her own orgasm to new heights. The waves increasing in size and force, they tore at her cliffs to drag even larger boulders into the rapturous ocean. Her nerves screaming, her muscles spasmed, her entire body writhing and twisting in ecstasy.

"Oh yes. Holy fuck, Mom." He growled, his cock starting to calm.

"Ooh, Baby." Whimpering among the orgasmic waves, her hips instinctively twitched and rolled, her clenching pussy milking it.

And her orgasm continued.

The exertion of it draining her body, she basically collapsed when it eventually began to fade, the waves receding, gradually weakening the electricity sparking along her nerves and her muscles unclenching. Her body dropping back to the mattress, her feet slid down the sheet and her legs fell limply to either side. With her face on its side, she panted and whimpered as she shuddered through a series of powerful aftershocks.

Pulling his cock from her and rolling onto his back beside her, Tom slipped an arm under her and made her roll onto her side.

"Ooh." She sighed, snuggling against him.

"That was amazing, Mom." He whispered, caressing her back.

"Mmm," she mewed in agreement

Drifting towards sleep, she couldn't help thinking that she had already found the college hunk to invite back to her room the next night.

The End