An Amateur in Amsterdam

Story Info
A sexy amateur takes the stage in a live sex-show.
9.8k words
4.74
19.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers

An Amateur in Amsterdam

[All characters are over 18 years of age.]

My girlfriend Heather and I had been together for over three years and we decided to celebrate our next anniversary by going to Europe on an "erotic vacation" fucking our way across the more sexually-liberated continent, and enjoying live sex shows and nude beaches wherever we could find them. We referred to it as our European Sexpedition.

Heather is a beautiful forty-year-old with 36C breasts that look like they belong on a thirty-year-old; a firm, round ass; and a goddess-like shaved pussy. She is proud of her body and enjoys showing it off wearing skin-tight dresses with plunging necklines; see-through blouses with no bra; and short skirts and no panties. And I am proud as hell to have her on my arm when she's showing it off! I can get a boner from watching other guys staring at her, imagining what's going on in their heads.

One of the cities we visited on our Sexpedition was, of course, Amsterdam with its world-famous Red Light District featuring scantily-clan prostitutes on display in the windows, any kind of porn you could imagine, and nothing-off-limits live sex shows.

In one such sex show we arrived while a couple was having sex on stage, and we stood in the side-aisle watching, not wanting block anyone's view by trying get to a seat.

The voluptuous, naked young woman was bent over the back of a chair while a middle-aged guy--also naked but with a "dad-bod" drove his surprisingly-long cock in and out of her pussy hard and fast.

When he grunted something in Dutch and pulled his dick out of the woman's cunt she spun around and dropped to her knees. He then jerked off a massive load of cum into her face. As she sucked his cock-head clean, the audience clapped and whistled its approval.

As the guy stepped into his pants, the announcer--speaking in Dutch-accented English--thanked him for volunteering to be part of the show. Up to that point we didn't know that we were in an audience-participation theater.

As the naked, cum-faced woman left the stage another guy entered, and the MC asked for a volunteer from the audience to be his partner. The new guy was quite handsome and his shirt and slacks only accentuated his obviously muscular build. He had shaggy blond hair and striking greenish-blue eyes.

I raised my hand and pointed down at Heather. She was wearing a black-satin micro-mini with a sheer white blouse. She was not wearing a bra, and with the house-light up, her dark, engorged nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material.

She was also not wearing panties, and as I pointed with one hand above her, I reached down and lifted the hem of her skirt so the MC could see her bald pussy.

She was reluctant at first, but with a lot of coaxing from the MC, the audience, and me, she went up on stage to join the actor. (Amsterdam's famous weed might have been a factor, too!)

After some foreplay of touching, fondling, and kissing, he slowly undressed her, much to the delight of the crowd. Heather then helped him remove his clothes and was amazed (as was I) at the size of his cock. It was fat and at least eight-inches long, and it was only semi-erect!

She lowered herself, and as the audience cheered and clapped, she sucked and licked his dick to its full hardness and impressive size. In her squatting position on stage, we could clearly see her glistening pussy.

After enjoying Heather's talented blow-job for a while the guy brought her up to a standing position, kissed her hard, and then turned her around to face the audience. Sitting on a medium-height stool, he pulled her back and down onto his rock hard cock.

Her pussy was so wet that she slid easily all the way down his fat shaft to his balls. As the audience cheered, she wiggled her hips grinding his cock around deep inside her cunt while he grabbed and squeezed her naked tits with his big, strong hands.

It was then that an attractive woman, moved up next to me as I stood watching, and asked, "Is that your wife?"

"My girlfriend," I answered.

"We have something in common," she replied in accented English. "Her partner is my boyfriend,"

She extended her hand, and said, "I'm Katia. His name is Sven."

Katia had huge, dark eyes, high cheekbones, a straight nose, and a wide mouth with thin lips that framed a dazzling, yet impish smile. She wore skin-tight sleeveless t-shirt that left no question that she was braless. Her high, proud tits were probably just a little smaller than Heather's, but judging from the small tents in the thin fabric, she had tiny nipples compared to Heather's silver-dollar size nipples with poke-your-eye-out nubs.

We shook, and I said, "I'm Luca. That's Heather." We watched as Sven gathered Heather's legs under his arms, folded them nearly to her chest, and then lifted her off his cock until just its knob kept them connected. He then lowered her back down, pushing every inch of his fat cock up her cunt. He then began fucking himself by bouncing her whole body up and down his dick like that.

"I encouraged her to go up there," I said to Katia, "but do you get upset or jealous seeing your boyfriend with his cock up another woman's pussy?"

She laughed and said, "It's actually a huge turn on for me to watch him fuck other women and give them pleasure; especially in public." She took my hand and pushed it up under her skirt, saying, "See how wet my pussy is?"

It was drenched! I thought maybe she wanted me to finger her, but as I wiggled a finger, she pushed my hand away, apparently satisfied that I knew how wet her pussy was from watching her boyfriend fuck himself with my girlfriend.

"She's very pretty and very sexy," Katia said. "Do you think she'll let him cum inside her?"

"Probably," I said, "Unless he wants to spin her around and cum in her mouth; she'd like that, too."

"Oh, that would be hot to watch!" she said. "But either way I love watching his face when he starts to cum."

Together, we enjoyed watching Heather slide up and down the boyfriend's slick cock as he bounced her and her gorgeous tits bounced all over her chest.

Being "commando" my boner was tenting out my pants, which Katia noticed, and she reached over and wrapped her hand around my hard cock giving it a nice firm squeeze. As we watched her boyfriend fucking the shit out of my girlfriend in full view of a couple dozen cheering men and woman she began to stroke my dick through my pants.

I could tell from Heather's face and the glistening cunt-juice soaking her gorgeous, round ass that she had had at least two orgasms while Sven bounced her cunt up and down his long, thick cock.

Not long after Heather's second orgasm, we all watched as Sven's face contorted and his body went rigid. Those of us near the front could even see his balls contract as his half-inserted cock twitched and he emptied his hot load up inside Heather's stretched pussy.

At that point my aching cock erupted under Katia's stroking and I blew my load down my pant leg. God that felt good!

The crowd cheered loudly as we watched Heather slowly lift off the Sven's diminishing cock to see several big globs and ropes of thick, white cum drip out of her well-fucked pussy and land on the stage floor.

The audience applauded wildly as Heather and Sven took bows and then she kissed him first on the lips, and then on the head of his wilting cock.

Heather picked up her clothes and as she came off the stage, still naked, several men and even some women handed her Euro bills and coins as tips for her great show.

When I turned, Katia was already halfway across the room, probably going to meet her boyfriend. In my imagination she was going to get on her knees and clean Heather's pussy-juice off his spent cock. Standing beside me, I hadn't been able to check her out from the waist down very well, but now I could see that under that swishing skirt was a nicely rounded, firm, athletic ass.

***

Heather and I left soon after she got dressed, and we headed back to our hotel where I licked her well-fucked pussy tasting a little of the stranger's cum that lingered in her depths. I then fucked her to another orgasm, but knowing that my own second-of-the-night orgasm would take a little longer, we decided to postpone that for later. We showered and put on fresh clothes and went out to dinner. We were famished as you might imagine.

We walked a few streets until we came to an out of the way place that few tourists would ever find. Knowing little Dutch, we were using mostly sign language to try arrange for a café table on the sidewalk when a woman behind us began speaking fluent Dutch to the waiter. The language was strange, but I knew the voice; it was Katia.

We turned and saw the two of them smiling at us. "I told him we wanted a secluded table for four," she said. "We're regulars here, and he's a regular at the club. Sometimes he even brings his wife. She watches him sucking and fucking other men, but we've yet to coax her into joining in. Someday, hopefully."

As we were led to a semi-circular booth in a back corner, she introduced herself to Heather and I introduced myself to Sven, and then added, "I believe that you might already know Heather."

Katia laughed, and said, "For which I'm jealous. Not that he fucked your gorgeous girlfriend--that was super-hot to watch--but that I haven't gotten the chance to know her that well." As we slid into the booth, Heather said with a wide smile, "The night's not over, yet."

That really caught my attention. Although Heather was sexually open enough to suck and fuck a perfect stranger on a stage with a couple dozen people watching--including me--she had never been with another woman.

It was something that piqued her curiosity, but the opportunity had simply never presented itself. We had talked about that possibly changing on our Sexpedition, of course. Truth be told, I had my share of curiosity, too. It was obvious that when Heather was sucking my cock--at which she was an expert--she was getting as much pleasure as she was giving me. Well, almost. Anyway, it made me wonder more and more what a stiff cock in my mouth would feel like; would taste like.

The arrangement in the booth had Heather and Katia next to each other, with me beside Katia on one end, and Sven next to Heather on the other.

The waiter came back with two bottles of wine and four glasses. Setting them on the table, he asked Katia something, she answered, and he went away, drawing a pair of thick curtains across our little corner as he went. "I took the liberty of ordering for everyone," she said to us. "I hope you don't mind."

"We couldn't have read the menu, anyway," I said.

Sven poured the wine, and we all raised a toast as Katia said, "To new friends!"

Small talk naturally turned to sexual topics pretty quickly, and before long Heather and Katia were rubbing each others' legs and swapping hot and sexy open-mouth kisses, tongue flicks, and tender lip bites.

Running his hand up the inside of Heather's thigh, Sven met his girlfriend's hand at Heather's naked, shaved crotch, and the two teased and played with her wet pussy lips. Heather and I did the same between Katia's legs, and as I rubbed our new friend's clit, Heather pushed her finger up her cunt. After a little while, she took it out and put it in my mouth. I had sniffed my finger after Katia let me feel her pussy at the club; this was much better!

Suddenly, Katia pulled back from Heather's mouth, and said, "Enough appetizers! I need the main course!"

With that, she got Heather to stand up, and she pulled her short skirt up to her waste, exposing her bald pussy and her glorious naked ass. She turned her around and sat her on the table facing her with a leg on either side of her and her feet on the bench.

Katia looked at my girlfriend's glistening pussy, just inches in front of her face, and then looked up at Heather. "Please tell me that this is your first time with a woman."

"It is," Heather said as she spread her legs as wide as she could force them.

"Oh, my love!" Katia said happily as she lowered her mouth to Heather's crotch. With a wide open mouth she covered nearly her whole mound, and from Katia's head movements and Heather's moaning, I was pretty sure Katia had her tongue snaking through Heather's wet slit, flicking her clit, and probing her velvety cunt-hole.

Heather was leaning back on her elbows watching the top of Katia's head as it rocked and twisted between her legs giving a pleasure she had only imagined before. I love to eat Heather's pussy, but I won't even pretend I could do it like another woman could.

As I watched, too, I had two fingers pushed into Katia's cunt, and had my thumb rubbing her clit. Suddenly, Sven slid out of the booth, and as he stood up he undid his shorts and let them drop to the floor, exposing an erection that was even more impressive closer-up.

He moved around the table behind Heather, gently moved her elbows, and lowered her back across the table. It was a perfect length to allow her head to hang off the edge. He moved so his dick was directly above her face, but he didn't try to shove it in her mouth. Instead, he let her take whatever action she wanted.

She extended her tongue and licked its underside from his balls to his cock-head with its pearl of pre-cum hanging from its tip. She raised her head enough to suck the head into her mouth, and with her lips locked around its thick ridge, I could tell she was washing and probing the fat squishy knob with her tongue. I was actually a bit jealous as my curiosity reached new heights.

Noticing me staring at my girlfriend's mouth encircling his cock-head, Sven said to me, "You're missing an opportunity to taste the sweetest pussy in all of the Netherlands," and he made hand gestures that I should get under the table.

I debated whether I wanted to pull out my dick and jerk off while I ate Katia's pussy, but I opted to leave it in my pants for now, and go for a good build-up.

As I crawled under the table and got between Katia's legs, she spread them wide and slid to the edge of the seat. I leaned in and planted a huge sucking kiss on our friend's shaved pussy lips, rocking my head to drive my face as deep into her crotch as I could.

I lapped from the rim of her puckered little asshole up to her clit where I flicked the stiff protruding nub with my tongue then closed my lips over it and sucked hard. I could hear Katia moan into Heather's cunt and then felt her hand on the back of my head pulling me even harder into her crotch. With a handful of my hair she rocked my head back and forth, forcing me to face-fuck her drenched pussy... not that I needed any forcing!

About then, I noticed the table start to shake above my head, and I was pretty sure that Sven had begun to fuck Heather's mouth, and judging by the movement, most likely her throat. With her head hanging off the table, she'd be in the perfect position for that.

I hadn't seen it, of course, but while Heather had been sucking on Sven's knob, he had reached down and slid the straps of her little blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. She had arched her back to let him slide it down her body to expose her tits, and when she straightened back down, she had taken more of his cock into her mouth.

As he had squeezed her fabulous tits and pulled on her stiff nipples, she had extricating her arms from the blouse, reached up over her head, grabbed Sven's tight ass with both hands, and had pulled him into her, shoving his fat dick right down her throat. That's when the table-rocking began, and it had also triggered Heather's orgasm into Katia's sucking mouth.

Seeing Heather's legs start to shake, I was sure she was blowing a load of pussy-juice into Katia's mouth, so I bore down hard on Katia's pussy and reached a hand up under my face. But as I pushed a finger up Katia's dripping cunt-hole, she reached down and pushed both my head and my hand away from her cunt.

"Sorry, sweetheart," she called down to me, "but this orgasm is for your lovely lady."

I started to climb out from under the table, disappointed at not getting to suck Katia's load of girl-cum, but excited to see Heather do it. But Katia reached back down and pushed me back to my knees, saying, "Stay right there. Sven and I are switching places."

Her tone was a little stronger than a suggestion, but not quite a command. She must have guessed that I was probably a bi-virgin like Heather, and was giving me the opportunity to explore the other side of things.

Katia slid out of the booth, and I turned to watcher her shapely legs approach Heather's head. Katia leaned down and gave Heather a hot upside-down kiss, then walked forward and spread her legs on either side of Heather's head. Heather lifted her head planting her face into her first pussy, and rocked and twisted as she made steaming facial love to Katia's sopping-wet cunt.

As I heard Katia moan and say, "Oh, my love!" to Heather, I watched Sven slide in across the bench with his big wet boner sticking straight out between his muscular legs.

I was so fucking horny at that point that I had zero inhibitions about anything sexual, and a curiosity level that was through the roof!

I maneuvered myself between his legs, took his stiff dick in both of my hands, and clamped my mouth over his cock-head without a second's hesitation.

I had put Heather's dick-shaped dildo in my mouth before to get an idea of what it might be like to suck a cock, but I knew it wasn't the same. What I didn't know was how much different it would be.

The first thing I noticed was how hot his cock was. The dildo had only been room temperature when I tried it, and I guess it never occurred to me that the blood coursing through a stiff dick's veins would heat it up so much.

And then there was the softness of his cock-head. Although the dildo was silicone rubber, Sven's fat knob was much squishier. I knew, of course, that my own dick-head was compliant, but experiencing that softness in my mouth was a bit unexpected... and quite enjoyable.

I washed my tongue all over its smooth surface, deforming it and pressing it up into the roof of my mouth. I poked the tip into his surprisingly large pee-hole, and I ground the rough surface of my tongue against the sensitive cleft under his fire helmet.

Even the taste was pleasing. Although Heather had just had Sven's cock in her mouth, there was a muskiness that came through. Did that extrude through its stretched pores? Although I had often imagined that if I ever sucked a cock it would have been right after it had fucked Heather's cunt, I was actually glad that that was not the case, because her pussy juice would certainly have masked that subtle taste.

When I took his cock deeper into my mouth, my lips slid over a small roll of flesh, and I realized that he was uncircumcised. I hadn't noticed that when he was fucking Heather on stage, and I hadn't looked that closely before taking it in my mouth. Curious, I couldn't resist playing with that extra skin that my own cock lacked.

With a firm grip I pulled on his dick, causing the roll of flesh to go up and over the ridge of his cock-head while I explored it with my tongue and sucked to try to get it to completely envelope his knob. I even used my lips to pull the extra skin up farther, but in his erect state it only made it about halfway over the whole head. I had to satisfy myself with pumping his cock, and sucking the skin only part way up over his knob while I played with it with my tongue.

After a little while of playing with his foreskin, I stretched it back and leaned in to see how much of his dick I could get in my mouth. I took it in until his fat, squishy knob poked me in the throat and caused me to convulse slightly with a gag. My mouth was so full that I would have sworn my nose had to be less than an inch from the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair above the base of his dick.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers