An Amateur in Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the extension of her thumbs and a twist of her wrists, the straps slid off Heather's shoulders, and Katia let the dress drop to her waist where their hip-to-ass contact made it stop.

As Katia mauled Heather's big, beautiful tits and pulled on her erect nipples, the crowd cheered and whistled.

Heather then pushed back from the counter, turned around--which caused the dress to drop to the floor, exposing her lovely, round ass and shaven pussy. She grabbed Katia's head between her hands, and planted a steaming kiss on her mouth. The audience loved it!

While sucking, kissing, and biting Katia's lips, Heather began unbuttoning her blouse. Pretending to have a hard time with the buttons, when Heather got three of them undone, she gave up, and in "frustration" she took hold of the lapels, spread then apart, and forced them backward over Katia's shoulders pulling the blouse down to her waist, pinning her arms to her sides and baring her firm, tiny-nippled tits. The crowd roared!

Heather then took a handful of Katia's short hair, forced her head back, and began kissing and licking her way down her slender throat. When she made it to Katia's tits, Heather bared her teeth and settled them onto first one then the other hard nub, stretching them out before letting them slip loose. Heather emitted a guttural whine from her nearly vertical throat.

The crowd cheered and clapped like crazy! It was obviously a hot girl-girl sex show, but many--if not most--of the patrons had seen Katia on stage here before, and with her dark skin, her trim athletic body, her high cheekbones and wide mouth, and her short-cropped black hair she usually played the dominant, aggressive partner. They were apparently thrilled to see her being "taken" by this sexy new stranger.

Heather straightened up and with her fingers still entwined in Katia's hair, she pushed her to he knees. She tilted her head back again, and then forced her face into her naked, shaven pussy.

"Helpless" with her arms still trapped at her sides by her blouse, Katia extended her tongue and allowed Heather to rock her head up and down, as she rotated her hips forward to get a good cunt-lapping. After a few laps, Heather pushed her head hard against her pussy, and Katia opened her mouth to envelope as much of her mound as she could. The audience loved it as Heather began rocking her hips, face-fucking the put-in-her-place bad-girl.

After a short while (we only had so long for our skit), Heather pulled Katia to her feet and kissed her hard, making a show of lapping her own pussy-juice from her face. She then turned her around and pushed her to the end of the couch. She grabbed hold of Katia's bunched up blouse and the hem of her ass-hugging little skirt, and roughly pulled both of them both down over her slender hips. Katia kicked the clothes to the side, and then Heather forced her to bend over the arm of the couch with her cute, firm ass sticking up.

Heather landed a smack on each of Katia's upturned ass-cheeks, and the audience clapped, hooted, and whistled. "More!" and "Give her another one!" they shouted in Dutch.

But Heather grabbed Katia's legs and flipped her over so her ass, rather than her belly was now on the arm. She lifted her legs up and then pushed them down against Katia's chest, rotating her pussy up even farther. She grabbed her arms and folded them across her legs, and pointed a commanding finger at her, silently indicating "Hold them there!"

Since Heather and I didn't speak Dutch, and many of the patrons might not speak English, we had decided not to use any dialogue in our skit, at all. We figured gestures and facial expressions would get the point across. And again, did it really matter?

Heather used her thumbs to stretch Katia's pussy lips wide, and then bent over at the waist and mashed her face into the wet gash, shaking back and forth like a puppy with a toy.

Katia let out a long moan that I'm sure was not acting, and the audience whooped and cheered.

After getting her face drenched with pussy juice, Heather straightened up, reached behind her, and picked up a cucumber from the counter. The crowd cheered, knowing what was coming.

Heather leaned over Katia, reached between the legs she was holding to her chest, and placed the cucumber against her lips. Katia resisted for a moment, but then opened up took it in lapping and spitting on it.

With a string of her spittle dangling from its tip, Heather moved the vegetable to Katia's pussy, and then, with an inch or so pressed between the wet lips, she rotated it back and forth a few times. Then, with an evil grin, she pushed on the end of the fat organic dildo, and shoved it up her cunt-hole in one long, slow drive. Katia let out a loud, "Ohhh!" for the entire time that the garden-grown "cock" was stretching and filling her cunt, and the audience whooped and encouraged Heather at the same time.

When Heather finally stopped pushing, three-quarters of the cucumber was embedded in Katia's upturned pussy, and she was moaning, "Oh, fuck!" which needed no translation.

With three inches of the veggie sticking almost straight up out of Katia's cunt, Heather moved in closer to her, put one foot up on the couch to get nearer, yet, and then settled her own pussy down onto the shiny green dildo.

Katia moaned again at the added pressure and movement as Heather rocked and twisted to get the veggie up her cunt. It didn't take long for her to have her drenched, splayed pussy-lips grinding against Katia's and both women moaned as the crowd cheered and whistled.

That was Sven's cue to enter. He arrived home and stood, surprised, in the doorway for a moment. Heather--grinding her cunt against Katia's--pantomimed taking his pants off, and then pointed to Katia's mouth, wide-open in a long moan.

In four steps across the stage, Sven was naked and stroking his boner as he approached the couch. With one knee on the cushion, he fed his cock into Katia's waiting mouth and she sucked hungrily on the big knob.

Knowing what talents Katia had, someone in the crowd yelled out in heavily accented English, "Fuck her throat! Fuck her throat!"

Sven got both knees up on the couch so Katia's head was between his legs, and with her head thrown back, he leaned in and pushed his cock down her throat until his balls were resting on her nose. The audience clapped, cheered, whistled, and shouted.

While Sven made long, slow fucks down Katia's throat, Heather climbed off her end of the cucumber, and let Katia force the rest of it up out of her pussy with her own cunt muscles. The farther it inched up, the more the crowd cheered, until Heather reached over to catch it as it finally flopped free. She then turned to the audience, and with a wide smile, she tossed it into the crowd.

Like bridesmaids scrabbling for the bouquet at a wedding, hands went up to catch it, and it ended up in the grip of a mature blond with enhanced, mostly-exposed tits. She held the veggie under nose and inhaled deeply like smelling a fine cigar. She then turned it, lapped the end, and took almost half of it in her mouth.

The toss was my cue to enter, but I held back a few moments while the audience enjoyed the show the MILF was putting on.

When I entered, I, too feigned surprise at the scene on the couch, but Heather walked over to me, and as she pushed my shorts down she gave me a hard, pussy-flavored kiss. She then dropped to her knees and began sucking my cock-head and stroking my dick.

I had been worried that stage-fright and self-consciousness might give me a limp willie, but I need not have been concerned. The show that I had been watching from the wings had me stiff as a pipe. And although the sudden public exposure when Heather pushed off my tented pants caused a momentary wilting, her expert blow-job and hand-job brought my cock back to full hardness and my mind back into focus on the skit.

Heather led me by my dick to Katia's pussy, still facing upward at the end of the couch. She spanked the sopping wet lips a few times with my dick, then stuffed my knob into her cunt-hole and smacked my ass, followed by gestures commanding me to fuck her.

Although Katia's cunt had just been stretched by a cucumber that was somewhat bigger than my cock, her pussy still felt glorious! It was hot, slick, velvety, and she did some kind of contraction that made it feel like her cunt was sucking my cock. I could have stood there fucking that cunt for a long while, but time was running short and we had our grand finale to perform.

Still in command, Heather pulled me back out of Katia's pussy, and pushed Sven out of her mouth. She then gave some hand directions, and the four of us lifted and pulled until we had the couch folded out into a double-bed. She then pushed me onto my back on the mattress, and climbed on top of me in a sixty-nine. As I raised my head and ate her drenched pussy, she bobbed up and down on my stiff cock a few times, and then forced herself down, taking me down her throat.

While Heather and I sixty-nined on a couch in full view of forty or fifty cheering people, Sven and Katia sat on the arms of the couch, jerking off and fingering themselves, respectively, while they watched us.

Finally, Sven gave a nod, and they both moved forward. Heather let my dick slip from her mouth, and held it straight up as Katia straddled me and lowered her pussy onto it, settling down and engulfing the whole thing in one shot. She then rotated her hips getting it to grind around inside her as Heather sucked and chewed on her tits.

I lowered my head and watched up-close-and-personal as Sven guided his fat cock-head between my girlfriend's glistening pussy-lips. This was something that I had long fantasized about. The times that I had imagined myself sucking another guy's cock it had always been after he had fucked Heather. While I thoroughly enjoyed my first bi experience at the restaurant, this is really what I was waiting for!

I watched, just inches away, as Sven poked his big knob in and out of Heather's familiar pussy a few times. I had often watched my own dick go in and out of her cunt, but I could obviously never get this close to see it in such glistening detail. (I'll bet that contortionist could!)

I watched intently as he gave Heather's cunt a number of shallow fucks, then progressively pushed deeper and deeper with successive strokes. Finally, he had his cock all the way up her cunt, and his fat balls were directly above my face.

As he began to withdraw, I raised my head and lapped through Heather's pussy lips from her clit to where they were stretched tightly around Sven's cock. I then maneuvered my head so my open mouth covered where the two joined, and swirled my tongue back and forth lavishing the underside of Sven's stiff cock and Heather's taut cunt-lips.

When he finally popped his dick all the way out I sucked the fat, pussy-flavored knob into my mouth and waited for him to fuck me with it. I wasn't disappointed, and neither was the audience as they cheered and hollered when he began rocking his hips plunging his hard dick in and out of my mouth.

Then he would stick it back up Heather's cunt, fuck her for a while, and then pull it out so I could suck her juices off, again. At the other end, Katia and Heather were doing a similar thing. Katia bounced up and down on my cock, and would then rise up enough for it to slip free, and Heather would take it deep into her mouth while stroking it hard and fast.

Having abstained from sex since the restaurant--but having thought plenty about it--both Sven and I were building to our orgasms pretty quickly. The girls had each had at least a couple, but I wasn't counting.

I knew Sven was getting close because he was fucking Heather's cunt with faster but shorter strokes, and when he stuck his dick in my mouth he beat it off rapidly as I sucked on his knob.

As we had planned, when Sven was right on the brink he tapped Heather's leg and she quickly scramble off of me so the audience could get a better view of Sven jerking off into my mouth.

As I lay there with my mouth wide open and him kneeling above me jerking off furiously, the crowd was going nuts with anticipation. So was I.

Katia had climbed off my cock and she and Heather were jerking me off while they lapped and took turns sucking my cock head.

Finally, Sven began to growl, and he aimed his cock into my mouth from about an inch away. The first spurt from his dick was just what I was hoping for. It was a jet-like blast of hot, thick cum that hit my tongue just like I had imagined an erupting cock would be like. The audience went crazy, and as he continued jerking off into my open mouth, my own dick went off, shooting a small geyser of jism six inches straight up in the air.

When the girls finished pumping the cum from my dick, and Sven had finally finished draining his cock into my mouth we all crawled off the bed and faced the audience. We joined hands, but before taking our bows, I opened my mouth wide to show the crowd my mouthful of jism, then made a show of swallowing hard.

We left the stage to a standing ovation.

***

Katia, Sven, and even Jan tried to talk us into coming back the next night for a repeat performance, but we had to reluctantly beg off as we had nonrefundable reservations in Brugge, Belgium. And, frankly, we were excited to see what other adventures might await us on our European Sexpedition.

My thanks to Luca, a loyal and long-time reader for suggesting the concept of this story.

Please take a minute and leave me a comment if you'd like me to continue with this storyline. Or you can suggest some scenario that you'd like to see Luca and Heather explore.

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you, too!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey