An Amateur in Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hand up and down the rest of still-exposed cock, and discovered I had less than half of it in my mouth--maybe only a third!

I leaned in again, shoving Sven's knob into my throat. If Heather could take a cock down her throat, then so could I!

Fat fucking chance of that! I gagged so hard I nearly threw up. That was obviously something that took practice.

Undeterred, I set about giving Sven the kind of blow-job I'd like to get, bobbing my head, sucking his fat, squishy knob, lapping and rubbing its sensitive underside, and jerking off that wonderful handful of extra skin.

It wasn't long before he let out a low moan, and told me, "I'm gonna cum, Luca. You want a napkin or something down there?"

I thought it was very gentlemanly of him to warn me in case I didn't want to take his load in my mouth, but I pulled off his dick momentarily, and answered, "Hell no! This is my first blow-job and I want to get my reward!" I then went back to sucking and jerking even more feverishly.

With his legs spread as wide as he could force them, I reached up with my free hand, and while I hammered away on his cock with one, I cupped and massaged his shaven balls with the other. I even extended a finger and pressed it between his ass-cheeks to tickle his sphincter.

He growled something in Dutch (which he later translated to, "Oh, fuck, yes!") and I felt his cock expand in my mouth. It was probably a millimeter or two, but it felt like it grew to half-again its size. Then it erupted.

I have to say that I was slightly disappointed. In my imaginings of sucking off a cock (okay, fantasies) the first blast was a jet of hot cum that hit the back of my mouth nearly gagging me. Sven's "eruption" was more of an ooze, which I had to chalk up to the fact that he had already had at least one orgasm tonight--up Heather's cunt--and possibly more in his capacity as sex-show entertainer.

But that was my only disappointment. It felt steaming hot on my tongue, there was plenty of it, and the taste was awesome.

I had often tasted my own cum, of course--from Heather's freshly fucked pussy, from her face, her tits, or her ass, and swapping it with her, mouth to mouth. But I had to wonder if guys' cum tasted as different as every girls' pussy juice. That curiosity was one of the reasons I wanted to eat her cunt after Sven had filled it with his jism on stage. I was able to pick up on an unfamiliar taste, but mixed with her juices it was too diluted for a really fair comparison. Now, I knew!

I don't know if it was something in his Dutch diet, but his hot, thick cum tasted far different from my own. Oh, it had the same salty base, but it was as if it had been expertly spiced by some master cum-chef. I literally couldn't get enough of it as I stroked, pumped, and sucked his cock while massaging his balls to coax every drop from that oversized pee-hole.

When he reached that point where his dick-head was too sensitive for any more contact, he pushed my mouth off his cock, and said, "Get up here; it's my turn, now!"

I crawled out from under the table and had my shorts half way down before I was on my feet. Sven turned me around so I was facing him then sat me on the table next to Heather, and gently pushed me onto my back. My drooling boner was standing straight up and had never been harder in my life.

He leaned over and took my cock-head in his mouth. But instead of locking his lips around its thick ridge, he clamped his teeth down onto the neck just behind my knob. Little by little, he increased the pressure, which increased the pain, which increased that paradoxical pleasure. I had never experienced anything like it!

Just when I was sure I was reaching the crossover point, he relaxed his jaws, replaced his teeth with his lips, and gave my squishy knob a sucking tongue-bath. He then leaned down and took every millimeter of my cock into his mouth and down his throat. This was apparently not his first time with a cock in his mouth.

As he bobbed up and down on my dick he fondled my balls, and as I had done to him, he tickled my asshole with his finger.

I looked over at Heather lying next to me with her head firmly between Katia's legs as the other woman--her first lesbian lover--rocked her hips, cunt-fucking her face.

I heard Heather moan into Katia's pussy and I looked down across her body to see that as Sven was giving me a glorious blow-job he had pushed a couple fingers up Heather's cunt and was finger-fucking her while he rubbed his thumb over her clit.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, baby!" Katia said to Sven. "Make her cum again! I'm getting ready to cum all over her pretty face; make her cum at the same time! Luca, too! Make us all cum together!"

Katia was obviously getting close as her hip rocking became faster and harder. I was pretty sure that she was grinding her clit against Heather's chin while my sexy girlfriend sucked and lapped her cunt.

Katia reached down and took hold of Heather's fat nipples and pulled up on them so hard it stretched her tits into tall cones. Heather reacted by lifting her ass off the table trying to force her cunt harder against Sven's fucking hand.

He responded by hammering his two fingers up her cunt-hole, making splashing noises against her drenched pussy with the rest of his fist. At the same time, he had two fingers and his thumb wrapped around my cock and as he sucked and bobbed on my knob, he was jerking me off as hard and fast as he was finger fucking my girlfriend's cunt right beside me.

Katia was the first to go. She growled something in Dutch and squatted down hard against Heather's face, and I could actually hear the cunt-juice squishing from between her pussy-lips and Heather's face. It flooded Heather's mouth, soaked cheeks, and even ran into her ears!

That first-ever face full of hot girl-cum pulled Heather's trigger, and her cunt erupted around Sven's fingers, and again, I could hear the sloshing sounds of pussy-juice being forcefully expelled from a hot cunt.

That's when my balls finally unloaded. I felt that glorious burn of the first shot up through my cock as Sven sucked it out of my pee-hole. He then kept jerking me off and sucking until my balls began to ache and I had to lift his head off my dick to get him to stop.

I'm not sure if that would qualify as a three-way simultaneous orgasm, as one triggered the next, but they certainly overlapped, so I'm taking it!

I rolled to my side as Katia backed away, took Heather's soaked face between my hands, and kissed her hungrily, lapping and sucking Katia's pussy-juice from her face.

"How did you like eating your first cunt?" I asked her.

"If I didn't like fucking so much, I could easily turn lesbian!" she answered with a wide smile. "How about you? Did you like sucking Sven's cock? Did you let him cum in your mouth?"

"I did and I did," I replied. "Same for me; I'm not turning gay, but I'm definitely staying bi!"

We got off the table, and all of us used the soft cloth napkins to clean up before putting our clothes back on. We had no sooner sat down when the curtains parted and the waiter and his wife brought in our food on two trays.

When they left, I said, "Wow! That was close! A couple minutes earlier and it might have been embarrassing!"

"Oh, they would never interrupt us," Katia said.

Heather and I looked at her in astonishment. "They knew what we were doing in here?" I asked.

Katia smiled, and said, "This little corner, with its heavy curtains, is reserved for only special customers and special occasions."

"How did they know we were finished... and dressed?" Heather asked as she looked around, suspecting the answer. When she saw the little camera up in the corner, she said, "Oh, my God! We were being watched? By who?" Having seen a big-screen TV in one of the other rooms when we were shown to our table, she envisioned the patrons there watching her get face-fucked while sprawled nearly naked across the table. The thought shocked her, but made her pussy tingle at the same time.

"No one was watching," Katia said. "There's a button at the end of the bench that I pushed to let Franz and Maria know we were read to eat... food, that is. We were being recorded, but no one will watch the video unless we all give our consent. I hope you don't mind. Watching you fuck on stage with Sven in front of a room full of strangers, I didn't think you would."

"So, who sees our porn video if we do consent?" Heather asked. "Does it end up on the Internet?" Being an Internet porn start intrigued her, but there were certainly people she would not want seeing it.

"It stays right here," Katia answered. "Franz will edit the different camera shots together--he's quite good at that--and then it will be shown only in the next room to customers willing to pay an extra fee to watch a sex show while they dine."

"Different camera shots," I repeated looking around. "How many?" I managed to find only one more.

"Seven, in all," Katia said. She pointed out three more that were well hidden, and then added, "Plus the two under the table."

I swallowed hard, as I imagined a close-up shot of me with Sven's fat, uncut cock in my mouth filling the big TV screen in the next room.

"Do we get anything out of it?" Heather asked, apparently far less concerned about a room full of diners watching her suck that same cock and eat Katia's pussy while they enjoyed their rookworts and vlaamse frieten.

"Two-hundred and fifty Euros each for your consent," Katia answered, "Plus twenty percent of the admission whenever your video is being shown."

Heather looked at me, and said, "That's a hell of a lot better than when I fucked Sven for tips earlier today."

I swallowed my pride--having already swallowed a mouthful of cum--and said, "I'm okay with it if you want to." I asked Katia, "Do we get our own copy?"

"Oh, absolutely!" she answered, thrilled that we were signing on.

***

After dinner--and signing of consent forms--we all went back to Sven and Katia's flat, which was a second-floor walk-up. It was small by American standards, but cozy and loaded with authentic Dutch charm. They had a spare room with a Murphy bed, and they invited us to spend the night. We hadn't packed for an overnight stay, of course, but we couldn't refuse.

One by one we all took showers in the small bathroom, and then sat out on their little balcony looking down on the centuries-old little street below. As it turned out, Sven supplied all of the clothes for our lounging on the warm evening.

He and I both wore a pair of his boxers and no shirt, and Heather and Katia each wore one of his too-big dress shirts that looked sexy as hell with just a few buttons done up and the cuffs rolled back.

I wasn't sure if we were going to end up in a four-way fuck-fest back at their flat, but that was not to be. Instead, as we sipped our wine we talked and got to know each other more personally. But that's not to say we didn't talk about sex.

We related our first times, our best times, and our worst times. When we discovered masturbating, crushes that we fantasized about, and our (now-satisfied) curiosity about the same sex.

Although my dick was not completely limp through most of the conversation, I wasn't sporting a boner, either. Katia and Sven were quickly becoming very close and comfortable friends.

As Sven refilled my glass with a fantastic old vine zin, Katia asked, "So, how would the both of you like to be in a paying show at the club tomorrow night? They allow amateur volunteers during the week, but Friday and Saturday they only use paid performers."

"Sure!" Heather said, obviously remembering how hot she felt getting fucked in front of a room full of strangers. But I was a little more hesitant.

Although I had just recently agreed to let the restaurant show a video of me giving a blowjob under a table, I wasn't sure that I could do that before a live audience.

Hedging, I asked, "How much does it pay?" and "Do we have to join a sex-entertainer's union or anything?" and "Is it going to end up on the Internet?"

Katia answered, "The pay is a hundred Euros, each, plus a cut of the profits for the night. Jan--he's the owner and MC--takes a third of the profit for the night and divides that among all of the performers. Add tips to that, and a good weekend night could be another hundred or two for each of you."

"Wow!" Heather said. "That would help our vacation fund!"

Katia went on, "There actually is a union of sex workers here, but for one night you won't need to join. Jan pays a blanket fee to the union for that sort of thing. And yes, it will very likely end up on the Internet somewhere. Patrons are allowed to film the shows. Their posts bring in more business, which increases the money in the performer's pockets. Your names won't be shared, though, so your friends and family won't find you fucking on stage in a foreign country by doing a Google search. If they find you, it will be by complete accident."

Seeing that I was still not quite convinced, Sven said, "Of course, you could always wear a disguise. We could get you a wig, a fake beard, and some glasses."

"That won't help Heather," I said.

Heather laughed, and said. "Shit, I want people to see me fucking and sucking! Well, strangers, anyway. The thought of people sitting at their computers jerking off or fingering their pussy while they watch me has my cunt tingling already!"

I had no idea she was such an exhibitionist, but what she said about people getting themselves off by watching me got my pecker to stir a bit, too.

"So, what kind of performance are we talking about?" I asked, more-or-less convinced.

We then spent the next hour or so coming up with a "skit" that we called Her Three Lovers.

I was a little surprised--and disappointed--that we didn't end up in a four-way fuck-a-thon or at least swapping partners, but Katia said we should "save it for the show."

When I awoke about 7:00 the next morning, I was alone in the double bed. After relieving myself in the little bathroom, I went out and saw Sven still asleep, but on the couch. I peeked into our hosts' bedroom and saw Heather and Katia sleeping in a cuddled spoon position with Heather behind Katia and with an arm draped over her. They were covered by a single sheet that was pulled back far enough to expose our host's naked tits--which was surprisingly my first glimpse of them. I had to assume that Heather was naked beneath the sheet, too.

I tip-toed out, got my phone and came and took several photos of the two gorgeous women snuggled together in their loving, peaceful position. On top of its dick-lifting erotic nature, it was simply beautiful to behold.

***

After breakfast, Sven and Katia let us borrow their car, and lucky for me, they drive on the right of the road in Holland, like we do in America.

Finally out of the twisty, congested streets of Amsterdam and on our way to the village of Zaanse Schans, I handed Heather my phone with the picture of her and Katia on the screen. "That may be the most beautiful picture of you I've ever taken," I said. "I may use that as my ring-tone photo for you."

She swished to see the others; some portrait, some landscape, some showing their entire spooned forms under the sheet, and some close-in on their angelic, sleeping faces. As she shared them to her own phone, she said, "We didn't violate the save it for the show edict, by the way. I got up about 1:00 to go pee, and apparently she has the same bladder size as me, because she was just coming out of the bathroom.

"When I came out she had gotten Sven to move to the couch, and she took me by the hand and led me to their bed. She took Sven's big t-shirt off of me, let her own nightie fall to the floor, and held me close and we kissed."

Heather looked over at me, and said, "I know how much you love me, baby, and you're a fantastic lover, but I'm sorry but that was the most loving, intimate, sensual, and erotic kiss I have ever shared."

I responded, "I'm not in danger of losing you to the other side, am I?

"Oh hell no!" she said definitively. "But now that I've played an inning or two with the other team, I know I'm a switch-hitter for life!"

"I can live with that," I said. "Quite happily, as a matter of fact!"

"At the risk of mixing metaphors," she said, "I take it that you're okay with mixed-doubles, yourself?"

"Not on the loving, emotional level that you're talking about, but from a purely sexual standpoint, yeah," I answered. "The thought of kissing Sven really doesn't do a thing for me, but I'm looking forward to sucking his cock again; I get now why you seem to like giving me head so much."

"Oh, man, I wish I could have seen it!" she said, "but just the thought of you with Sven's fat dick in your mouth makes me wet. I think it's frigging hot when two guys have the balls to do what makes them feel good, and to say fuck what anyone else thinks."

"That's nice to know," I said. "And you'll get a chance to see it tonight." I then added a little reluctantly, "Along with a few dozen complete strangers. I just hope I don't end up with stage-fright and a limp dick."

"Really?" she said. "Oh, the thought of all those eyes watching me get fucked makes my pussy tingle. I never realized it before, but I guess I'm an exhibitionist."

"Along with being bisexual and sexy as hell," I said, "that should make for an interesting show, tonight."

***

After our day of leisure sightseeing that included the fishing village of Volendam, we made it back to our hotel room to get cleaned up and ready to go to the club.

Returning their car, we met Sven and Katia at their place, and walked to the club. As performers, we got to use the back entrance, and I looked out from backstage to see that the place was quite crowded. There were probably twice as many people out there as there had been when Heather and Sven fucked on stage last night. I could feel my dick whither with performance anxiety.

Katia apparently picked up on my nervousness, and said to me, "Don't think about them. Just watch what's happening on stage and you'll be fine."

I wasn't so sure. The thought of having that crowd laughing because I couldn't get my dick up was nearly paralyzing.

The first performance was by a couple of naked contortionists who fucked and sucked in positions I couldn't imagine getting into. At one point, the guy even folded himself in half so tightly that he could get the whole head of his long dick in his own mouth. Man, I wish I could do that!

We were up next, and they reset the stage with a few simple props. It was supposed to be a studio flat. At one end there was a table that represented a kitchen counter. In the middle--the living area--there was a couch. At the other end was a doorframe that was supposed to be the entrance to the flat. None of this was explained to the audience, so we relied on their imagination to figure it all out. Since they had come to watch people fuck, it probably didn't matter much, anyway.

The action started with Heather coming home with a sack of groceries. She walked to the counter and pretended to chop vegetables. She wore a simple white shift dress with thin straps over her shoulders, and nothing underneath.

Next through the "front door" was Katia--lover number one. She walked up and put her arms around Heather and kissed her on the neck. Heather twisted her head back so she could get a mouth-to-mouth kiss, and Katia slid her hands up to cup Heather's tits. As they kissed more intensely, Katia ground her pelvis into Heather's ass, and slipped her hands into the arm holes of the shift, taking her bare tits in her hands and rubbing her fingers over her nipples. The audience clapped and cheered its approval.