An Amazing Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
264 Followers

"Michelle," Randy said, "stop. When you wipe your face you will lick your fingers and swallow my cum. You like it."

Michelle did what she was instructed to do. "Oh, Randy," she said with a smile, "that was so amazing. There was so much of it! I even like the taste- kinda salty and sweet."

The inside windows were totally fogged all around the car. The analog clock on the dashboard said ten minutes of one. They had been going at it for two and a half hours straight and both teens needed a break. They re-dressed and straightened-up before returning to the front seat. Randy turned over the V-6 and rolled down all four windows. The night air was refreshing to both.

He turned to his date and said "Michelle, this was the best night of my life and you are the reason."

"Me too, Randy," she replied softly.

"Michelle, it's time to go home," he said. "When we get to your house I will walk you to the door and give you a goodnight kiss. You will remember it as our only kiss of the night and you will enjoy it. Everything else we've done you will forget unless I tell you to remember it later."

On Monday, Randy and Michelle met in astronomy class. They smiled and talked about how much fun they had on their date. Randy asked her if he could see her again, go to a movie or something, and she agreed with a broad smile.

Senior year was going to be amazing for both of them.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
264 Followers