An Amazon Humbled

Story Info
An Amazon finds herself captured in the forest by a sorcerer.
7.8k words
4.52
26.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pila's breath came shallow and fast as she crashed through the dense undergrowth, thorns and lifeless branches snapping at her legs as she ran. Her eyes were wild as she snatched a glance behind her. She saw nothing but she knew they were there, she could hear them all around her in the forest, scurrying about her in pursuit.

She knew she should never have come this far, the lifeless trees and foul stench marked it as goblin territory but it was the goblins that concerned her and her tribe, there had been disturbing reports and she needed answers. Pila nimbly ducked into a roll as she heard a whistling sound behind her, not a moment too soon as a weighted rope sailed past above her where her neck would've been a moment before. She powered on, her sword flapping against her leg in its sheath as she fled, there were far too many to fight. She was only a mile or so from Amazon lands, she was almost there.

Her legs screaming as they pounded relentlessly on, she ran, but the twisting forest only seemed to thicken, snagging at her more and more as if mother nature herself refused to let her go. She staggered as her tunic caught on a branch, ripping loudly across her midriff. She tugged herself free, only losing a second or two, but it was a moment too long and with a whistle, one of the goblin projectiles hit home just below her knees, tangling her legs.

She stumbled, flinging her arm forwards to catch herself against a tree before she fell. Twisting around, she frantically pulled at the ropes but hobbled as she now was, she was a sitting duck and in a matter of moments, three more weighted ropes encircled her, pinning her arms to her sides and pinning her torso to the sturdy tree trunk.

She flung herself against the chords like a wildcat, her fingers scrambling to retrieve her sword but finding it just out of reach. Scuffling and whispering grew louder around her until one of the goblins finally emerged from the bushes.

Dressed only in a loincloth and the odd scrap of leathern armour, the mottled green creature grinned, revealing his rows of pointed teeth as he approached, four of his fellows emerging behind him to form a ring around her.

"Look here boys," he rasped, advancing slowly, "we've caught us a spy."

"Spy!" They all agreed in a rustling chorus of whispers.

"Untie me or I'll gut you, filthy little toads," spat Pila, now hopelessly entangled thanks to her struggles. A chorus of chattering laughter met her threat.

"You will be quiet, meat. You're ours now," the lead goblin snatched her sword from her belt before throwing it to his fellows.

"Call Davnaald," he ordered. "The master will want to question this one."

With a nod, Pila watched the one holding her sword draw a small, curled horn. Two blasts he gave before returning it to his belt.

"We'd best get her ready for him," the hornblower reminded the leader who nodded. Pila did her best to kick at them as the semi-circled devils advanced, more rope stretched between each of their claw-fingered little hands.

"Back, get back, you little freaks!" Her voice wavered, betraying her fear. Her cries were most certainly ignored.

They were on her like flies, stronger than she'd expected. The Amazon was wrestled to the ground and the little beasts swarmed over her binding and cinching as they went. She thrashed, kicking and biting but it did her no good. Blades, claws and teeth cleaved her armour and clothes away like they weren't even there. Pila roared her protests even as she was bound until, in a matter of humiliating minutes, she found herself hogtied on the forest floor. Not a single scrap of clothing remained save for her boots. She became keenly aware of the damp chill of the mud beneath her as her stomach and sizeable breasts were pressed into it.

She breathed heavily, rage flashing in her eyes as the leader stood in front of her. When she was standing, the creatures were only the height of around halfway up her thigh, so Pila's current view straight ahead was of the goblin's crotch and she saw to her utter disgust, the creature's manhood was rampant, creating a billowing tent out of his loincloth as he leered down at her.

"Ain't never fucked an amazon before," he rasped as his fellows finished on her elbows. "Reckon your arse would be a tight fit, but I'd manage to squeeze m'self up there."

"Keep that thing away from me unless you want to lose it, greenskin!" Pila growled as he drew nearer, the tip of his cock inches from her face. She twisted madly in her bindings, only succeeding in squirming her breasts deeper into the mud.

"I'm warning you, I'll bite it clean off yaarmph. Stmmph! Fmmmkrn grrm urmph," she was cut off as one of the little green perverts finished on her elbows and roughly pulled a knotted length of filthy rag between her teeth.

"The master won't like all that noise, meat" the leader admonished her sternly.

"Reckon she'd squeal like a hog if you stuck in in her arse, Orog," cackled another from behind her as he finished knotting on her gag.

"You're joking aren't you, a body like that? Reckon she takes cock wherever she can get it, bet she'd love it if all of us took her right here in the dirt wouldn't you girlie?" The hornblower's own loincloth had risen as he drew closer as well.

"FFRRK YMMPH!" She screeched as they closed in, to be defeated and fucked by a man was about the most shameful thing an amazon could do in their society, but if she were defeated and fucked by goblins, she'd no longer have a place in their society at all, exiled by all her sister Amazons throughout the kingdom. They wouldn't even consider her as part of the same species.

"I hear they're all muff divers these Amazons," the leader Orog chimed in again. "Bet she's never even seen a cock before." His vicious claws here cold against her face as he seized her under her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "I bet you're curious, bet your tight little twat could do with a pounding."

The look she gave him was murderous but dropped as Orog saw her eyes focus on something behind him in the trees. Turning round, Orog grinned as he realised what had her so transfixed.

"Davnaald!" He called through the trees waving his arm in the air to indicate their location in the undergrowth.

"Took him long enough, lardy show-off. Told you, he thinks he's too good for the likes of us ever since he got himself a mount," grumbled the horn-blower.

Pila could hardly believe what she was seeing. Drawing closer through the trees were two young women. Not Amazons, they weren't nearly tall enough, most likely women from one of the towns at the forest edge. Each of them were virtually naked, their breasts bouncing with each step as they jogged over the forest floor. That was by far the least strange thing about them though.

Both wore thigh-high leather boots, but other than that their bodies were bare aside from thick leather collars and straps that ran over their shoulders and just above their breasts, keeping the leather sheaths that held their arms behind them well and truly secured. In their mouths were thick metal bits as Pila might have used on a horse, the harnesses for which extended around their mouths, below their chins, over their cheeks and around their foreheads to make sure they remained in the correct position.

As they drew nearer, the second realisation hit her like a mallet. Perched behind both the girls' necks were small wooden platforms affixed to their shoulders, upon which sat a goblin, their stunted legs hanging down over the girls' chests. Reins were clutched in their gnarled little hands, the chords attached to the bit in each of their mouths but then running further down their bodies, firstly to the rings in each of their nipples and then further down to disappear between their legs. Each of the women shot her a look of equal parts pity and misery as the creatures pulled on the reins, tightening the ropes in what had to be a horribly uncomfortable manoeuvre to bring their mounts to a halt.

"Caught yourself some tail have you boys?" Laughed the leader of the two riders as he leered down at her. He was monstrously fat this one, his greasy belly brushing the back of the poor girl's head as he rode her. He was dressed more finely that the others as well in leather breeches, with rings glittering on his chubby fingers.

"This ain't any old tail, bagged us an Amazon," Orog replied proudly, puffing his chest out.

Davnaald peered down at her for a second, inspecting her more closely. "Well, isn't that something. Good work Orog, the master will want to question this one. Reckon he might even grant you a mount for this. Skog, get her secured and be quick about it, its getting cold." He referred to his fellow rider, who jumper down, retrieving a long, study plank of wood strapped to his own mount's back along with a jingling handful of straps and buckles.

"Help me with her lads," he grunted. "Can't take no chances with these Amazons."

Pila's heart leapt as she felt them fiddling with her wrist bindings, she knew she'd only have one shot to get free.

"Ready boys... and, heave!" Skog ordered as her wrists were unbound.

Pila threw her torso forward with all her might, tugging her arms in front of her to knock the little beasts' heads together but found them pulled tightly either side of her. Two goblins at each side were straining against the ropes they'd secured separately to each of her wrists, pulling her into a T-shape. She thrashed with all she had, managing to pull them slightly closer to her, sliding through the mud. They reacted quickly though, digging in and pulling them taught once more.

"Told you," Skog said nonchalantly as he lined up the strap covered beam behind her arms. Realising she was to be strapped into it, she redoubled her efforts, thrashing madly. Skog cursed as he struggled to buckle her arm onto the wood.

"Davnaald, the dumb cow won't hold still, give us a hand."

Grumbling as he went, the rotund creature made his mount squat so he could dismount, splatting onto the muddy ground. "I hope the master whips you with an inch of your life, stupid whore making me trudge through this filth," he blustered at her as he and Skog managed to wrestle her into the straps as Pila cursed them behind her gag.

At her wrists, upper arms, neck and forehead, she was tightly strapped to the stout wood.

"Some fire in her this one," remarked Davnaald as he strode round in front of her again.

Finally surmising she was not going to get out of this on strength alone, Pila yelled with all her lungs into her gag in the hopes someone, anyone, might hear.

"But no brains it would seem," Davnaald sighed as he grasped the final belt on the contraption. He pulled the thick leather strap over her already gagged mouth, so tightly it dug furrows into her cheeks, pushing the knotted cloth further between her lips as he mercilessly buckled it, cutting off her protests.

"Get her up," he called to the rest of the party as he mounted his filly once again. Skog clipped a leash to her collar, pulling her up off the ground. With her ankles still bound though, Pila was dragged up and promptly fell forwards. She sank to her knees to break the fall but was still pulled into the dirt, the side of her face sinking into the mud along with most of her torso, her ass sticking up behind her.

"Hobble her first, you useless idiots," Davnaald sighed exasperatedly, sounding almost bored.

"Oi Orog, looks like the randy little slut wants it after all. Arse up like a bitch in heat for you," called one of her captors as he loosened her ankle bindings, allowing her the freedom to take small quick steps.

All of them guffawed, even Davnaald managing a chuckle as she was pulled to her feet once again, wobbly but this time staying on her upright. Skog tied her leash tightly to the back of his saddle and spurred his poor mount forward. Forced to walk behind her, Pila realised to her disgust that the reins did indeed go between the girl's legs, pulled tightly between the lips of their womanhoods and secured to a plug forced into each of their behinds. She had nothing to watch but the swaying arse and bouncing ginger curls of this unfortunate girl as she was pulled behind her, having to quickly shuffle her feet to keep up. The five non-mounted goblins brought up the rear, joking and laughing as they prodded at her jiggling rear with sticks.

"Hurry it up, cocksheath," the horn-blower ordered as the others chattered loudly.

"You reckon the master will really let Orog fuck her?" asked another excitedly, jabbing at her again with this pointed little stick.

Pila vowed inwardly that she'd mount his gormless little head on that stick if she ever got out of this.

"Of course not, moron," chimed in Davnaald, calling back to them from the front of the procession. "He'll keep her for himself just like the other one."

Pila's stomach dropped at this, it was as she'd feared. A week ago, her friend Adira had come before the tribe to report increasing numbers of goblins growing bolder, venturing deeper into their territory. That was not all either, she'd heard rumours of a large group of armoured men at the edge of the forest and of some disturbing reports from a few of the nearby human villages they traded with.

As their best scout, their chieftain had sent Adira out again to find the truth of the matter. A week later, she had not returned. Many had cautioned Pila to wait, that her friend would be back any day but Pila had a bad feeling. Finding Adira was the reason she'd come this far into the forest in the first place and now she had confirmation. She was in the clutches of this 'master' they kept babbling about.

Pila felt sick as her eyes lingered once again on the poor captive girls forced to act as beasts of burden by the little green freaks. She'd heard rumours of course, she'd always been told as a girl not too venture out too far or the goblins would get her but this, she could never have imagined.

It was dark by the time she first saw the campfires through the trees, the lights flickering as the silhouettes of goblins cast long shadows into the forest.

"Welcome, meat," chuckled the hornblower, swatting her hard across the ass.

She knew from experience by now that they'd just whip her again if she showed any reaction so kept her eyes straight ahead, her face stony as she pictured what he might look like roasting on a spit back in her hut. The sounds of laughter and revelry drifted into range as they drew nearer, Pila cursing into the thick leather as she stumbled in the darkness over roots and branches.

A new sound she couldn't identify grew closer, until they drew near to the campfire. Gag muffled moans were emanating from a girl with dirty blonde hair, lying on her back on top of her bound wrists in the dirt. Naked but for a collar, Pila honestly couldn't tell if it pleasure or shame with which she groaned as her goblin master pounded away between her thighs, his little friends egging him on as he went.

"When do we get a go!" One of them called as the mottled little creature rammed his manhood into the blonde once again.

"The master gave her to me, get your own," he called back, his face alive with lust. They all stopped talking when they saw Pila though, even the blonde craning her neck to look around, her expression dazed and a thick leather strap covering her mouth.

"As you were boys, don't let us interrupt," Davnaald remarked smugly as they marched Pila past, enjoying the attention. Pila could scarcely believe what she was seeing, there were thousands of goblins in this camp, more than she ever thought even existed and not just them. As they got further in, men became more and more common, burly and armoured this was no bandit company, this was a force.

The blonde wasn't the first woman she saw as they went either. All manner of perverted scenes of hapless maidens being fucked, whipped and forced to perform for their captors passed them as she was pulled deeper into the midst of the foul settlement. The crowning horror though was the huge cage right in the middle. Girls were packed in so tightly that they scarcely had room to move, all naked and shackled, and most with gags of various descriptions crammed into their mouths.

Pila saw the frightened flock turn as one as she was led past, eerily silent while they watched on. When they reached the enormous bonfire, Pila was led to a halt in front of a raised wooden platform. Built in front of easily the largest tent in the camp, the structure was covered with a fabric awning and hosted a large wooden chair, formed of gnarled branches that seemed to have grown from the forest floor itself. Relaxedly slumped in the forest throne, sat the man Pila presumed was in command.

He wasn't dressed like any other man or goblin around the fire, with no armour only long black robes. He was tall but very thin, his head shaven and a patch across his left eye. His pale face was long and angular, a constant smirk playing at his thin lips and the firelight dancing in his good eye. Pila shivered, more acutely aware of her nakedness than ever. He wasn't imposingly built, rather scrawny if anything but something about this man unsettled her much more profoundly than the others gathered around.

In his left hand, he held a thick length of chain. When her gaze fell upon what was at the end of it, Pila screeched into her gag, throwing herself forward in desperate rage and anguish.

"NMMMPH! ARMDRM!" Her cries were met with roars of bellowing laughter from the ale swilling soldiers, ringing all around as she was pulled to her knees by the goblins, refusing to believe what her eyes were telling her. She hadn't recognised her friend for a moment, Adira's face was partially covered by a web of straps running from the large metal ring holding her mouth open around to the buckle on the back of her head but it was certainly her. Her neck was tightly ensconced in a black leather posture collar, forcing her to keep her head raised proudly. The chunky silver ring on the front hosted the chain running to the thin man's fist.

A black corset was around her waist, laced horribly tight and compressing her powerful form into the perfect hourglass figure. She was kneeling on the man's left before the throne, her legs covered by black leather boots going all the way to the top of her thighs and ending in heels so high, any attempt to walk would be virtually impossible. Her arms were shackled behind her back at the wrists and elbows.

The restraints weren't the reason Pila was so horrified though. What the hell had this monster done to her? Adira's breasts were already far from small but now the creamy globes ballooned from her chest over her corset. Her nipples were adorned with steel rings to match her collar. Her dark hair had been cut and her warrior's braid removed, a great dishonour in their society. Her sleek black hair now flowed down her back in the way she'd seen human girls wear theirs. But it was her eyes that concerned Pila most. Adira showed no recognition when their faces met, continuing to kneel, docile and still at the man's feet.

"Amdrrum!" Pila tried to call again, but her gag-garbled shouts washed over he friend as if she couldn't even hear, continuing to stare blankly down at her. The thin man sat forward slightly in is chair to get a better look at her.

"Another Amazon eh? Excellent." His voice was soft but carried perfectly around the clearing.

"Caught her about a mile into our territory, master," Orog replied before Davnaald could swoop in and take credit.

"Interesting, looking for your friend were you?" He smirked down at Pila, jerking Adira's leash tauntingly. "I'm afraid I can't let you take her my dear, she's my new favourite bed-warmer you see."

"RRMMGR!" Pila twisted violently, the goblins digging their feet in to bring her back under control and prevent her rising to her feet. The gathered watchers were laughing once again as she futilely bucked against her restraints.