An Amazon Humbled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mage's hand reached down between her legs, beginning to rub her most intimate of spots. Her big blue eyes were wide and grateful as his finger deftly moved in slow circles. "I wanted to wipe you and your tribe of barbarian whores out since I was twelve but then I really thought about it. That's too quick, warriors deaths? Upright and proud? No, too easy. You'd love that, dying with honour for the singers to drone about for a thousand years. I have a much better plan for you and your sisters," he laughed, beginning to rub faster as the runes glowed brighter.

"I'm going to rob you of every shred of pride and power any of you ever held. Each and every Amazon will be rounded up and between me and the court mages, you'll be transformed into empty headed little cock suckers just like Adira. There won't be a single back water tavern or ramshackle brothel without a couple of Amazon sluts chained up out back begging for the cock of each and every man who comes in," Arkon's face was bright and terrible in the purple light, he knew Pila's mind was likely too hazy to hear his words but he so enjoyed bringing his plan to life that he continued.

"Once you climax, that's it my dear. Your mind will belong to me, the old you will be long gone and you true purpose can be finally fulfilled." The light was blinding now, filling the tent and inside Pila's mind a distant, echoing voice was screaming at her.

It was begging her not to... what was it again? There was something she couldn't do, she was vaguely aware of that, but she felt so good she couldn't hold onto the thought, like a dog snapping at its own tail. With a guttural gagged moan, she came harder than she'd ever done before. The fog inside her head condensed into a flash of purple light, and then nothing.

Arkon stepped back, his cock standing at attention and he panted. His eyes travelled up and down her naked form, now glistening with sweat, the marks gone from her skin completely and her eyes closed. He felt his manhood throb as her eyelids fluttered open again, her eyes settling immediately on his rampant phallus.

"Mafftr plmmsh," she whined into her gag. Arkon clicked his fingers, the gag disappearing from between her lips.

"Please, please my lord," she begged. "I need it, please," she continued as he advanced on her, reverting the table back to horizontal.

He excitedly clambered on top of her, angling his manhood carefully towards the blonde's soaking womanhood before with a gasp he eased himself inside her. He mauled her newly engorged breasts, larger even than Adira's, as his hips began thrusting excitedly."

Pila moaned like a bitch in heat as he fucked her bound immobile form. Arkon clamped a hand tightly over the Amazon's mouth as he pounded away tirelessly, Adira watching on jealously from the stocks. It wasn't long before, with a final victorious grunt of satisfaction, Arkon knew he'd perfected his second Amazon.

***

The next morning had a definite chill, but sunlight streamed through the trees as Arkon sat in his throne once again. Knut strode out of the woods, bowing before he gave his report.

"The scouts have found all they need to my lord," he informed him, straightening to his feet. "Shall we begin the attack?"

Arkon savoured the moment, looking down between his legs to where Pila and Adira were knelt, each enthusiastically lapping at his manhood. Their breasts pushed against one another beautifully, though Pila's were missing rings. He'd have to see to that once the work was done.

"Begin," Arkon grinned.