An American Count Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To the bench. Now." Sophia ordered her maid and walked across the large open shower to the stone bench opposite the showerhead. Anna turned the hot water valve up higher and steam began to envelope the stall. Sophia sat on the shower bench and spread her legs. Anna instantly dropped to her knees and swept her tongue over her mistresses sweltering gash, sucking Sophia's hard clit between her puffy lips and holding it in her teeth while her flicking tongue continued its erotic assault. Anna slipped two fingers into Sophia's waiting cunt and worked her nails across the ridges of her delicate G-spot, making the red head's eyes roll back in her head and putting her over the edge. Sophia's body began to shudder involuntarily as Anna's fingers and tongue sent the baronetess over the edge. Wave after wave of ecstasy slammed through Sophia's body as Anna licked hungrily at her quivering pussy, devouring Sophia's cum that flowed generously from her gushing hole.

Sophia moved to return the favor and tried to move Anna to her previous spot on the granite shower bench, but the blonde seductress stopped her and opened the fogged glass shower door.

No need for that, meine Dame." Anna stated as her wet and naked form exited the bath, toweling her yellow locks as she spoke. "It was my pleasure, ma'am. Haben Sie einen guten tag (Have a good day), meine Dame."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With Johann's help, Luke dressed in his hunting attire and left the castle at the same time that Sophia was experiencing her shower orgasm via Anna's tongue and fingers. The Count arrived at the designated meeting place and noticed the stables and kennels. The mayor strode toward Luke with two large white horses trailing him. Luke had hunted deer in Michigan before, but it had never involved dogs and was certainly not on horseback. Luke hadn't ridden a horse since junior high school and it took him a few tries to finally get up into the saddle, but he remembered the rein commands and had few problems riding to the hunting spot. Luke and the Mayor arrived at the designated area and Luke began to dismount his steed. The Mayor looked at Luke like he had three heads. No one had told Luke that hunters in Austria fired their weapons while on horseback. The Mayor explained the process to Luke just in time as the hounds flushed a stag from the forest into the clearing. The Mayor, who had been not-so-secretly nipping from a silver flask the entire morning, fired first and narrowly avoided killing one of the hounds. Luke did his best to level his double-barrel shotgun and track the large antlered deer. Luke fired and missed the stag by less than two inches, but he had fired the gun too close to his horse's ear and the animal reared back. Luke was thrown from the saddle and landed hard on the forest floor.

"My Lord!!" The Mayor cried as he leapt from his horse to check on the young Count. "Are you all right, Sire?!"

"Oh!" Luke cried as he struggled to his feet. He caught his breath and continued, "I'm OK, Mayor. I guess I need to learn more about Austrian hunting." No broken bones and no cuts, but he was going to need some ibuprofen when he got back to the castle that afternoon. The day of hunting concluded without another shot being fired that day. Luke painfully remounted his horse and made his way back to the stables where his car and driver were waiting. He gingerly dismounted once more then hobbled to the car for the trip back to the castle.

When the car arrived back at the castle, the driver opened Luke's door for him and helped him to his feet. The soreness from the fall had set in much sooner than Luke had expected, and he was struggling to make it to the front door. Johann met Luke at the door and saw his employer's disheveled state.

"Sire!" Johann cried. "Are you all right, my Lord?!" The aging butler was genuinely concerned for Luke's well-being and helped the young Count through the door by using his body as a crutch. Luke draped his arm around Johann's shoulder and steadied himself against his servant.

"I'm OK, Johann. Just took a bad fall." Luke answered, trying to not look like he was in too much agony. "I could use some ibuprofen and a hot bath. And whatever you do, don't tell Sophia about this." He pleaded with his butler as he attempted to climb the steps to his room.

"Tell me what?!" Luke heard behind him. Ahhhhh, shit! he thought as the flash of red hair quickly ran before his squinted eyes. "Meine GOTT!" Sophia shouted as she reached for Luke's other arm to help Johann get the nobleman to the master suite. "What happened, Luke?" Sophia asked. "Did that drunk der Hurensohn (son of a bitch) Mayor shoot you?!" She kissed Luke's dirty face and checked his hunting attire for bullet holes.

"I'm all right, Sophia. Just took a fall from the horse. Guess I'll have to have you give me some riding lessons." Luke joked as he tentatively made his way up the stairs. "I just need to soak in a hot bath for a bit and maybe something to kill the pain."

"Johann," Sophia commanded the manservant, "Please run a hot bath for the Count. I will help him the rest of the way to his room." Johann did as he was told and left the couple to start the water in the clawfoot tub in Luke's private bathroom.

Sophia got Luke through the door to his room then slowly sat him on the bed. She kneeled and removed Luke's boots then stood to help him out of his olive-colored hounds-tooth hunting clothes.

"Really, Sophia," Luke said as he stared into the baronetess' concerned green eyes, "I'm OK. Just landed hard on my back. Knocked the wind out of me for a second but I'll manage. You don't have to..."

She stopped him mid-sentence, "Yes, I DO! You will let me help you into that tub and you will let me and the rest of the staff here make you comfortable!" Sophia shouted, fighting back tears.

"Yes, my Lady." Luke kidded Sophia then hobbled to the tub with his lover's help. Sophia and Johann helped lower Luke into the chest-high water in the bathtub. That was when Sophia noticed the purplish-green bruise on Luke's lower back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sophia awoke with a start when she heard the door close. She took one second to get her bearings. She was in the master suite; in Luke's bed. Luke had soaked in the tub for thirty minutes earlier that night then gone straight to bed. He had taken four orange ibuprofen tablets while he was in the bath and said he was feeling better. Sophia had checked on him at 11pm and he was sound asleep. She put on her long silver silk nightgown and quietly slipped into bed next to the Count, hoping she wouldn't wake him. Now, at 2:45am, Sophia saw light and heard a strange sound emanating from the bathroom. She leapt out of bed and ran to the bathroom where she found a pale Luke kneeling in front of the commode, vomiting blood. The bruise on his back had gone to a dark purple blotch the size of a grapefruit and around the discoloration the skin had become an angry shade of red. Sophia ran to Luke and felt the fever raging through his body. She ran back to the bedroom and dialed 144 on the landline for emergency services. After making the arrangements for an ambulance, Sophia woke Johann to help her get Luke off the bathroom floor. In less than ten minutes, both Sophia and Johann heard the distinct whup-whup sound of a helicopter. Emergency Services realized that it was the Count Wagner himself that needed the ambulance and rushed the aircraft to the castle.

Johann met the paramedics on the castle roof's helipad and directed them to Luke's room. The EMTs swiftly but gently put Luke on a gurney and raced him back to the waiting chopper to transport him to the nearest hospital. By this time, the entire staff was awake and watching the drama unfold. Marie had been sharing Tobias' room that night and the two lovers stood outside the master suite along with Anna, who had rushed up the stairs with a blanket wrapped around her naked form. Maximillian and the Baroness watched from the end of the hall as Johann and Sophia ran behind the medics while they wheeled Luke to the helipad. They put Luke in the chopper and Sophia moved to enter as well, but Luke held up a trembling hand. Over the deafening noise of the whirring helicopter blades, Luke said to Sophia, "No. Stay and take care of the castle tonight. Come tomorrow after everything has settled down." Sophia leaned in to the aircraft, tears streaming down her pretty face, and kissed Luke's dry lips then backed away. The chopper took off with an upward whoosh, leaving Sophia on the helipad with her lovely red locks whipping around her face and sobbing uncontrollably over her injured lover.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The helicopter had taken Luke to the Landes-Hospital Rohrbach. The pilot had radioed ahead and let the Emergency Room know they were bringing the Count in and to have the staff on standby for their arrival. Luke had been hooked up to IV fluids and stabilized by the time the helicopter touched down on the hospital's helipad thirty minutes later. Luke was rushed to the Emergency Room and assessed, then taken to get X-rays and a CT scan on his injured back. Luke was found to have a lacerated kidney and a nasty internal contusion to his back, but the doctors did not think surgery was necessary. Along with some painkillers and antibiotics to stave off infection, absolute bedrest was prescribed, with the first seventy-two hours of that prescription taking place in a private hospital room. Luke left strict instructions to allow no visitors to his room and to give no information about his condition to anyone except the Baronetess Sophia Lehner.

Sophia arrived at the hospital that afternoon and was made aware of Luke's state. The doctor then led her to Luke's room and she rushed to his side. Luke smiled when he saw Sophia, his pallor replaced by a healthier pink tone in his cheeks. Sophia cried more tears and kissed her recuperating mate lovingly.

"The doctors tell me you'll be here through Wednesday then you can fly home Thursday morning in time for the Thanksgiving celebration." Sophia told Luke, her jade eyes tinged red from eighteen hours of weeping. "I'm so glad you're all right, baby..." Sophia held Luke tight as she spoke, and the tears returned.

"I'm OK, Sophia." Luke replied groggily, still weak from the sedative given to him the night before. "I'm just glad you found me when you did, or I would have been a tote Ente (dead duck). That's how you say that, right?"

"Yes, my dear." Sophia answered as she held Luke tight. "And no more hunting!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke arrived back home, via private helicopter this time, on Thanksgiving morning. The chartered chopper touched down on the castle's helipad at 10am, a mere forty-five minutes after leaving the hospital. Sophia and Johann had heard the aircraft make its approach and they both climbed the stairs to the castle roof. Luke, looking refreshed and wearing the loose fitting track suit Sophia had brought him the day before, exited the helicopter and slowly made his way to the duo greeting him above the top level of his new home.

"You weren't supposed to be here for another two hours, Luke!" Sophia chastised the young nobleman. "And the ambu-chopper was supposed to bring you back with your medication, Mister."

"Thought I'd spend a little of that Wagner fortune today and leave the EMTs available in case they were needed. And my pills are in my pocket." Luke replied then kissed the beautiful red head on her mauve-painted lips. "Nice to see you too, my Lady." Luke teased.

Luke turned to Johann and asked, "Are all the arrangements made?"

"Of course, Sire." Johann responded. "The Thanksgiving dinner will be served at 3pm sharp, my Lord. Leaving plenty of time for your other plans."

"Other plans?" Sophia asked

"You'll see..." Luke answered.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke rested in his room for a few hours before the holiday feast. Sophia made sure Luke had many pillows to prop him up comfortably against the headboard, and that his medication was administered on time. He and Sophia napped for ninety minutes, her head resting on his toned chest. Johann held true to his word and at 3pm the dinner bell rang, and the butler's familiar voice announced that dinner was served. Luke and Sophia roused from their slumber and made the journey to the first-floor formal dining room. They were the last two to arrive, as it took Luke a little longer to navigate the stone steps to the first level. When the couple entered the dining room, Luke saw the table decked out in the finest china and the most amazing thirty-pound turkey with all the trimmings, and the staff and guests standing at attention.

"At ease, everyone." Luke said to the formation. "This celebration is for all of you as much as it is for me. Please sit and enjoy yourselves. And afterward, I have another surprise for you." Luke sat at the head of the table and Sophia sat at his right. The seat immediately left of him would normally be occupied by the Baroness, but she had decided to sit at the other end of the table with Maximillian. Luke offered the seat to Johann and the dedicated butler begrudgingly accepted. Anna sat next to Sophia and Tobias sat next to Johann. Marie, to no one's surprise, took the chair next to Tobias. Luke had also invited the Mayor and he sat on the baroness' left, a quickly emptying wine goblet in his hand; two of the doctors that had helped him after his accident, and the flight crew from the emergency helicopter that kept him stable while they ferried him to the hospital. There were fourteen in all at the table and Luke felt a swell of joy flow through him. Since his mother died, his Thanksgiving dinners had involved himself and his father. Luke had always longed for a big Thanksgiving meal with many loved ones at the table. He never thought he would have had to go halfway around the world to achieve his dream. He took Sophia's hand into his under the table and looked around the place settings.

"Thank you all for coming today." Luke announced to his guests. "I'm glad you have all come into my life. God bless all of you. Now let's enjoy this magnificent meal that Maximillian and Tobias have prepared for us.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An hour and a half after the guests had assembled in the dining room, dinner was finished. Not a soul went away hungry and there were many compliments to Maximillian and Tobias for the incredible food. Luke checked the time on his cell phone then made his second announcement.

"Time for the surprise I promised you all." Luke proclaimed. Anna and Marie had risen to begin clearing the dishes from the long dining table, but Luke held up his hand and stopped the cleaning duo in their tracks. "Ladies, please take a seat. This is your day as well." Luke rose from his seat, steadying himself on the edge of the oak table. He nodded to Johann, who in turn clapped his hands twice and the twin doors to the kitchen swung open. A crew of workers in white coats came into the dining room and began to whisk away the leftovers and soiled dishes from the holiday feast.

"Please, friends, I want you to enjoy your night." Luke continued. "These fine folks have been hired to take care of the cleaning for the night. I'd like you all to please join me in the game room. Another Thanksgiving tradition is about to begin."

Luke led the guests into the giant game room and filled the attendees in on the other part of Thanksgiving. "My favorite American football team, the Detroit Lions, play every year on Thanksgiving and it would be my honor if you would all stay and watch the game with me." Luke had one of the hired workers act as bartender and instructed his guests to take advantage of the well-stocked bar. Not surprisingly, the Mayor was the first person at the bar.

The staff and invited guests all drank and laughed and thoroughly enjoyed themselves that night. Luke explained American football to those that weren't familiar with the game and he made Lions fans of them all. Anna drank a bottle of champagne by herself and flirted with the helicopter flight crew and doctors. Tobias and Marie stuck close to one another but still laughed and conversed with the others. Later that night, Luke caught the two kissing in a darker corner of the room and poked Sophia so that she could witness the budding romance. Even Johann had more than one glass of red wine and Luke thought he saw a faint smile on his butler's face. Valentina and Maximillian stayed for a while but were gone by halftime. Luke hoped that he had not ruined any chance of a friendly relationship with the Baroness and resolved to speak with Sophia about the predicament later. The Detroit Lions beat the Minnesota Vikings that night 35-18 and everyone cheered when the game clock hit triple zeroes. Luke apologized to everyone and stated that he had to get his rest, but he asked everyone to please continue the party without him. He thanked everyone for coming then left the game room and started the climb up the stairs to his room.

Luke felt an arm slide around his waist. Sophia caught up to the Count and continued the journey to the third floor with him.

"Sophia, you didn't have to leave the party on my account." Luke told the baronetess. "Go have fun and don't worry about me for one night."

"Oh, I plan to have some fun." Sophia answered. "I thought I would come to your room and 'tuck you in.'" She winked in Luke's direction and the young nobleman picked up his pace to get to his room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The party broke up after 1am and an enjoyable time was had by all. The Mayor poured himself into the backseat of his touring car and his driver took him back to town. Tobias and Marie slipped away unnoticed and took full advantage of their time off from work. Anna coaxed two of the flight crew into staying the night and continued the party in her chambers. Johann and one of the doctors from the hospital struck up a conversation and, neither being one for parties, decided to take a walk around the castle grounds to see what else they had in common. The two men did not return for another two hours.

Sophia got Luke to the master suite and administered the Count his final dose of medication for the night. She then stripped Luke naked and began to give him something else to help his recovery. Sophia removed her white button-up shirt, bra and black skirt, leaving her clad only in her lacey burgundy boy shorts panties. She slid up the bed and placed her face between Luke's legs. The redheaded temptress took Luke's stiffening cock in her mouth and swished her tongue around his ample shaft. Sophia wrapped her hand around the base of Luke's engorged dick and worked her digits up and down, coaxing a moan from Luke's lips and a twitch in his scrotum. Sophia licked her way down to Luke's wrinkled ballsack, then delicately sucked his bag between her pouty lips while she jerked his rigid dong until he reached the edge. Sophia released Luke's balls from her mouth and took the entirety of his hard pud into her mouth, sending the young Count over the edge. Luke's sack bobbed up and down as his orgasm tore through him and he flooded Sophia's mouth and throat with shot after shot of his hot seed. Sophia took everything Luke gave her then swallowed his salty offering. Luke moved to reciprocate his partner's actions, but Sophia gently pushed him back down to the mattress.

"Not tonight, my dear..." Sophia told her exhausted young lover. "You can repay me when you've recovered fully. You'll need all your strength for that." Sophia perched over Luke and bent her head down to kiss him. When she broke the kiss, she realized that Luke had already drifted off into slumber. Sophia snuggled close and laid her head on Luke's chest. She had never felt this way about any other lover, any other human, before. She knew what this meant. She was falling in love with Luke and she couldn't stop herself. And she didn't want to stop herself.

12