All Comments on 'An American Count Ch. 06'

by RockStarGod

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You're killing me here. Next one please!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
It is slow torture.....!

You should be sent to dungeon for that cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, but

Titles aren't all you're taking liberties with. Doing a little research would improve the story.

Just one example (there are others): blackjack doesn't pay 10-to-1.

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Huh?

I was worried when there was a gap between chapters, nice to know you were just taking a holiday break. Anyway you do not need to have 3 sex scenes in every chapter, just let the story dictate what happens. Some of the scenes feel forced in my opinion. I had to roll my eyes at the billionaire getting 3 twenty-ones in a row in Vegas, but having him donate it to the homeless shelters is a nice touch. Finally, you lost a star for that ending, LOL. Hopefully it's just temporary, I'm going to be disappointed if Luke and Sophia do not marry.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 6 years ago
That is a cruel cliffhanger

The ending to this chapter has to be one of the cruelest cliffhangers ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story line, too much slush

Not reading the rest of the series

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

That was a twist!!! Bet bitch mom has to approve!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockStarGod@RockStarGod
314 Followers
Just a city boy. Born and raised in South (somewhere around) Detroit. I love to write for you and to read your stories as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories