An American Werewolf In London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" Kate cried, her asshole clamping down tight on David's dick as she vocally celebrated her pleasure. "OH GOD!!! DON'T STOP!!!! CUMMING!!!"

David didn't stop, continuing in the contracting asshole of Kate Beckinsale until finally her body forced him over the line. He pulled out of her well-fucked butthole and Kate instinctively turned around and went to her knees. She presented her beautiful face to him, the Halloween whore make-up running and the brunette locks sticking to her face as she waited with tongue out for this monstrous load to explode.

David howled to the now-appearing moon, his cum arcing out of the tip of his cock and splattering against Kate's face and tongue, the very happy Brit laughing as rope after rope of cum covered her smiling face. David shook and shivered as the rest of his load shot out onto Kate's pink tongue. She swallowed what was there quickly before wrapping her lips around his dick, sucking out the last few droplets before releasing him.

David stepped back, leaning back on the tombstone behind he and marveled at the sight of Kate cleaning his cum off with her fingers and swallowing it down. He was stunned silent, struggling for what to do or say next. Fortunately, Kate had that covered.

"You can go back to your friends now," she said. She got to her feet, most of the cum removed from her face and swallowed. She picked up her top and put it back on then pulled her skirt down. "I think I'm going to head home and sleep the weekend away."

"Oh," David said. "Okay. I was just..."

"Luv, don't." Kate bluntly stated. "Don't try to make this something we both know it isn't. This was fun, but one night only. And believe me, one hell of an unforgettable night. But that's all it was." She walked to him and kissed him on the cheek. "For the record, and you can always remember this...you were fucking amazing. Happy Halloween."

With that, Kate turned around and left the cemetery. The cougar had found her prey and was rather pleased. It wasn't everyday a cougar pounced on a werewolf.

12