Quid Pro Quo

Story Info
Taylor Swift rewards her brother's loyalty.
3.2k words
4.38
15.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
644 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

So, some time ago, when Taylor was dealing with all of that song ownership stuff, there was a cover of LWYMMD released by a "band" named after one of her pseudonyms. Very quickly, people realized that it was most probably recorded by her brother, and, well, this story is how I imagine Taylor reacting to that if that were true, which given the category this story is in, I would like to stress is just my imagination, and that nothing like this had ever happened in reality.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

"Yes, yes! Thank you Austin!" Taylor Swift screamed excitedly as she jumped at her beloved younger brother to hug him, the two of them almost falling to the ground as their tall bodies collided. Thankfully, he was strong and muscular enough to hold both of them. "You can't even imagine how much this means to me! Thanks Bro, you're the best brother I could ever have, I just..." she forced out, before her emotions got the better of her as she couldn't even mumble anymore, settling to just tightening her hug to show her appreciation for him.

"I-It's OK Sis, thanks," Austin Swift blurted out, before taking a step back and putting his hands on his sister's hips to try to push her off of him.

Well, that was what he at least tried to do, anyway. The moment he touched her soft, warm skin, he found himself unable to move his arms or hands much, apart from tightening his grip on her body. Which was pretty much the reason why he wanted her off of him in the first place. His heart was beating faster and faster every moment that her beautiful body was pressed so tightly against his, and he wasn't sure whether he liked such a situation.

It was especially bad since she had just returned from some awards show, or photoshoot, or whatever, and was still dressed in one of those eye-catching, tight-fitting, curve-hugging, bust-revealing dresses she was so famous for wearing at those gatherings.

"It's just what any brother would do for his big sister," he assured her when he finally managed to get her back on the ground, his eyes focused on her breasts all the while despite him trying not to look at her bust. Now that she had finally gotten through her eating problems and was putting on some weight in all the right places, she sure was getting "big." After audibly swallowing, he added, "No need to thank me."

"No need to thank you?! I get dressed and dolled up for some idiots I have to smile at for hours like always, and when I come back, I find you just about saving my career and sticking it to the bastards trying to ruin me, and you say that I don't need to thank you?" she replied, sounding truly shocked, almost insulted at his words.

He almost said something, before she immediately shushed him and pressed her right index finger against his half-opened mouth.

"No, no. No no no no no, no!" she protested. "I haven't thanked you properly for a lot of things too many times. I haven't thanked you so much that, I'd say, about half of my fans probably don't even know that I have a sweet, gorgeous hunk as a younger brother. No, no, no. It's time that I finally thanked you properly for once."

For the briefest of moments, he was confused by the lustful tone with which she said the last sentence, as his mind still refused to believe what was happening. That denial was immediately dispelled, of course, as a scene from his hottest wet dreams suddenly turned into reality right in front of him.

First, she knelt on the carpet, smiling up at him all the while.

Then, she unbuckled his belt and pulled off his jeans after unzipping them.

And finally, even before his large, quickly-inflating cock stopped swaying after it jumped out of his boxers when she pulled them down onto his jeans, she sealed her lips around the crown, taking his tool into her mouth.

"Mmmm, yaah, mmm," Taylor purred and moaned, sucking his cock immediately after getting it past her lips.

"Oh, what, yes, Taylor!" he blurted out. Were those not the only intelligible words he could say, he would've talked more, but after that, the only thing he could do was moan and breath deeply as she used her oral skills on him. And she had a lot to use on him.

Sometimes, when he was in darker places than usual and felt more than a bit jealous of her incredible success, he joked, mostly to himself and a few times with his closest friends as well, about her helping herself to that success by simply playing the skin flute better than her competitors. He'd never admit joking like that to her, but whether it was true or not, she was a very experienced cocksucker, and he was now being shown that.

"Mmmm, so good, yeah," she moaned, before lovingly kissing his cockhead and grabbing the wet base of his dick. "God Bro, you should've told me sooner that this is what you have between your legs. Could've had a few little secrets together. Joe could only pray for a cock half this big," she added, before taking him back into her mouth without stopping the handjob she had started moments ago.

"Aahh, well, n-now you n-know," he awkwardly replied, before he couldn't keep up his composure in the face of her renewed oral assault anymore, and once again went to just inelegantly mumbling and moaning from the pleasure she was giving him.

First, she started bobbing her head on the erect member, slobbering all over it as she rhythmically ran her mouth from the tip to the middle of it, where her lips periodically met her slender, tightly-closed fingers. After a while, she decided that he needed a bit more in the combined blowjob and handjob she was giving him, and, after actually winking at him while he looked down at her clear, blue eyes, she started sucking.

Sucking, powerfully so, while not slowing down the movements of her head in the slightest. Loud and wet sucking noises filled the room, mixing with the two siblings' lustful moans.

"Hum, ahhh, yeahh," he groaned, before putting his hand on her head, grabbing her by her straight, silky golden locks.

He would've probably tried to, at least slightly, moderate the movements of her head, had she not abruptly stopped, her lips sealed just an inch or so past the crown of his cock. Before he could even start worrying about whether he had just blown it, however, she simply strengthened the suction on his cock, making the wet, sucking noises in the air even stronger.

"Hmm, sho goood," she managed to say in a rather muffled moan as she sucked the most sensitive parts of his shaft as if her life depended on it.

Then, her tongue joined in on the fun, because of course it did. Feeling her tongue touch his cock, he looked down at her, only to see her shining eyes staring up at him as she did her best to smile while sucking on his meat. Quickly, she repositioned herself slightly, moving her knees back a bit, before taking the now-unmoving hand off of his cock and putting it to rest on his thigh, while she put the other hand, which she hadn't moved at all until now, on the other thigh.

All the while as she was moving, she made sure to make her boobs bounce as much as they could given the rather tight corset she was wearing, with him of course given a perfect view of it all.

After just a few minutes of her pleasuring his cockhead by both circling her soft tongue around it and gently, but still quite strongly sucking on it, he started shaking a bit, his hand having left her hand some time ago already, while his dick started twitching and his breathing became heavier. He was going to climax soon, and it was obvious. Her thanking him was soon going to end. Well, not like, as she herself said, she didn't have much more to thank him anyway...

Well. Time to move this into the endgame then.

After slowly running her tongue on the backside of his cockhead, she made him scream in pleasure for a few moments, before taking her hands off of his thighs and, rather limply, grabbing the base of his penis as she once again took half of his cock into her mouth.

For a couple of seconds, she just held the cock in her mouth, sucking on it as much as possible, while jerking him off with her clasped hands. Then, the area massaged by her hands started shrinking, as she slowly started taking more and more of his pulsating organ into her oral cavity.

"Da-amn," he gasped, the realization that she, his ultra-wealthy, mega-famous, and unbelievably hot sister was about to deepthroat his prick literally taking his breath away. "I, I-ah always loved deepthroats," he, truthfully, added after he finally caught his breath again.

He didn't need to say that. His body language alone revealed more than enough when her lips finally met his balls, his entire large shaft stuffed inside of her tight throat like a particularly tasty hotdog. The sight of that convinced him that his sister simply had no gag reflex, a conviction that was immediately strengthened by her looking up at him, her eyes as shiny as ever. She was smiling at him, at least with those beautiful azure pools of hers as her mouth had other things to do.

Then, after giving him just enough time to fully grasp and start enjoying what was happening, she started releasing his cock. Slowly, inch by inch, she slid her tightly-closed lips off of his shaft, sucking like she wanted to take the hard organ with her all the while as she did so. Her hands, of course, also joined in on the fun, with her once again grasping his base the moment her head had made space for them, starting to once again jerk him off in that reverently-looking clasp of her hands. Her boyfriend might be praying for a bigger cock right now at home, as she mentioned, but she was now praying for her brother's massive one to hold off on popping its load into her thirsty mouth for as long as possible.

Which, given the way he was reacting to the blowjob she was giving him, she knew was not going to be more than a minute, even if her prayer got answered.

"Ohh yeah, Teffyy," he moaned as his body jerked when her lips stopped at the base of his cockhead.

He loved it. That much was obvious.

Once again, she winked at him teasingly, this time just to give him time to prepare for what he knew was coming.

Her skinny cheeks concaved as she sucked the cockhead, sending saliva dripping down onto her corset and the carpet. Stopping the weirdly prayer-like handjob she was giving him, she opted for a more traditional approach, once again simply squeezing his meat in her right hand, before moving her left one to similarly powerfully squeeze his large balls.

"You gonna just stand there?" she asked, going back to sucking and jerking after adding, "I'm being a VERY good sister right now, and you're just standing still there like a statue. You wanna be the subject of my next song about how you're all the same or what?"

She didn't need to ask for it twice.

Once again grabbing a hold of her head by her silky locks for stability, he started fucking her tight, gag reflex-less throat like he was about to come at any time. Which he pretty much was, and only barely managed to hold back because he didn't want this wet-dream-come-true to end.

Now with him using her warm oral cavity to pleasure himself, with her only intermittently sucking him as the cockhead went in and out of her throat, she was free to start playing with her hands a bit more.

The right one she kept on his rock-hard, soon-to-burst shaft. She owed him that much. The most she needed to do with it was to keep focusing on not letting it be carried with the cock it was jerking off and accidentally smacking herself in her opened mouth.

After giving his balls one more big squeeze, however, half expecting his thick nuts to just pop into her mouth as she did so, she instead moved her left hand onto her chest. For a while, she was just hitting the expensive corset binding her tits, making them bounce as much as possible while being covered in the tight fabric.

"Mmmm, yaahh," she purred in the split second before his dick was shoved back into her throat, in a tone that heavily implied that what she would've said had her mouth been free to do so would be, "This is exactly what I've wanted!" Then, somehow, her crafty, skilled hand managed to free her bouncy tits from the corset imprisoning them, and just a few seconds after she started playing with and squeezing them, she felt his dick twitch in that unmistakable way while his body tensed up and stopped moving, and she knew what was finally coming.

He was. However, it was to be on her terms.

"Ah, Tay, I'm cumming!" he announced redundantly.

She quickly pulled his pulsating cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her face, closing her eyes just in time for the first spurt of his cum to splash itself all over it, a good part of it ending in her still-opened mouth and on her stuck-out tongue.

She knew exactly where she wanted the second one, which she had no doubt was coming. Still playing with her perky boobs, she pulled his dick down, pointing it in their general direction. Her efforts were immediately rewarded, as the second shot of his cum splattered itself all over those round, perky tits of hers.

At this point, she knew she was tempting fate a bit by not quickly putting the cock back into her drooling mouth. That said, she had a lot of experience with climaxing cocks, so she knew that when it came to young, healthy, muscular guys like him, obviously used to getting laid regularly, you could expect at least four cumshots. And so, for the third, she swung the organ up and down, getting exactly what she had wanted as the third rope of his seed hit her vertically, covering everything from her chin and neck to her breasts in white, the uppermost drops of it serving as a salty appetizer for what was about to come next.

The rest of her taste buds didn't have to wait for it for long, as her lips quickly made themselves once again at home on his cock, making sure that the fourth rope of his thick, tasty cum would spray only into her ravenous oral cavity. Just as she had expected, the fourth spurt of his cum, just as voluminous as the previous ones, exploded into her mouth, almost joining her saliva in dripping out of her mouth and onto her body and the carpet, before she managed to swallow all of it.

Then, she sucked just like before and the next, and then yet another, spurt of his seed filled her mouth, with her dutifully gulping both of them down and sucking the sensitive crown of the freshly-emptied dick until it was completely clean and there was nothing left to suck it for.

Then, she took his shaft out of her sated mouth for the last time, the feeling of his deflating organ leaving her mouth with a loud, "Pop!" almost making him fall onto the ground.

"Blew you right away, huh?" his sister jokingly asked as she wiped his cum off of her closed eyelids and got back onto her feet.

"Well, huh, can't say I've ever had that," he started explaining. "I mean, that was better than what I've had with any of my girlfriends. Thanks, Sis."

"No. No. No," she repeated her words from before, in an audibly irritated voice, staring at him with her blue eyes which shone even more intensely than before as they contrasted with the white cum all around them. "As I've said, and I'll say it again, it is me who should be thanking you. For all of that, and now that I think about it, for this as well. And you aren't the first man to tell me something like that."

"Sorry Taylor, hope you ain't mad for that," he apologetically replied, as he put his pants and underwear back on. "But just, the risk in that, if Mom, Dad, anyone walked in..."

"Then I hope that next time you'll find a place where we can do this in peace. Since I'll be doing most of the work again, you can at least do that," she said, rearranging her corset as she did so, putting her breasts and still-erect nipples back into it. "I still have a few things to go through with my team. Until then, I'll be by myself, enjoying your tasty treats," she said as she scooped up some of his cum off of her right tit, the sight of her doing so and then sucking the cum off of her finger making his deflated cock twitch for the last time for now.

"You sure?" he asked, finding it hard to believe that this was happening. Was she, his big sister, actually saying that she wanted to have more sex with him? Did she mean what she was saying, with all of its implications?

"You sure you wanna risk being the guy who sent me on a trip to Splitsville after a single blowjob, an extra-sloppy one at that?" she flatly asked. "That's like, two songs heading right your way just this week, Mister," she continued, her voice dripping with amusement which she couldn't hide anymore, both of them laughing heartily after she finished the sentence. "In about eight, maybe ten hours I'll be free to be just yours, you think you could find some nice private place for us to be alone at about 2 AM at the earliest? So I can, you know, thank you again, for one of the many things which I'm only now remembering I should thank you for?"

"Sure I can Teffy," Austin blurted out in reply, barely grasping the full meaning of those words himself.

"OK," Taylor said, satisfied with his reaction, as she turned around and headed for the door. "See you later little Bro. And your big friend too."

HS98
HS98
644 Followers