All Comments on 'An American Wife Ch. 02'

by HappyWife85

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Yes I can see you are happy!

If the story is about you the writer you have a mug of a husband who is so much a wimp he doesn't do anything about you cheating on him. In fact he joins you. I know you claim that you love your husband and that all the lust with your lover was just that, lust. But I can't help thinking that the reason you are married is for stability and nothing more. You don't respect your husband do you? You claim that the sex you got from your lover was better than anything you had with your husband. And yes you will continue to have lovers and yes your husband will keep allowing you to have lovers. But you are now both into swinging. so perhaps you should both start going to swing parties or meeting people through whatever network swingers have. That way at least you will be sort of safe from infections. Anyway good luck inthe future and your marriage you will need it.

ryu77ryu77over 15 years ago
If the husband is O.K. with it...

I don't mind, but the thing that pisses me off is that the wife admitted in the first part of the 2nd chapter that she DOESN'T love her husband, she just sees him as a close friend *cough*mealticket*cough*.

Yeah, a marriage that will last forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And the marriage of Brandon and Rachel continued

on happily

And they all lived happily ever after.. nice fairy tale. I hope you 2 believe that still for some long long time

oh hope you never wake up!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Brandon is a natural born cuckold

Brandon really liked to watch his wife getting fucked. He will probably always want her to find men to fuck for him. One of those times she will find a man that she will want to be with all of the time and leave Brandon.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Now

Brandon finally realizes that he is a balled cuckold forever.

johnny1705johnny1705over 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed reading this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous