An Amy Fantasy Ch. 2: Twists of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc went back to his office, finished the day’s paperwork and sent an email to his Amy. Later that night as Marc was calling it a day, he was still wondering why he hadn’t heard back from Amy. At that same moment, Amy was already lying in her bed wondering why she hadn’t heard from Marc.

Tuesday night each of them was in the same place, wondering why they hadn’t heard from the other. Wednesday Marc thought he would try to catch Amy before her last class of the day, he often saw her reading on the bench in front of building where her class was taught. It would be innocent enough, he would just run into her and they would talk. As he approached the area where the benches were he saw Amy sitting with a guy, both her hands were being held by this guy and their faces were leaning close together.

“Val’s sorry she couldn’t make it, but she told me to tell you that you two could hang tonight and talk about things”, Terry said to Amy. Terry was Val’s current boyfriend and she was using him to deliver the message that Val wouldn’t see her till that night. Marc stopped and after a short pause watching the pair he headed off in the opposite direction.

Thursday was much the same for Amy until she got to Professor Daniels class. No flower, no contact. Today though Marc’s smiles in her direction were also missing. The class was almost over when Professor Daniels lecture was interrupted by a knock on the door. Mark waved the person into the room as he walked towards the door. He met his Teaching/Research Assistant Gianna Martino mid way between the lectern and the door. After a hushed conversation they both walked to the lectern. Marc announced that he had been summoned to an unscheduled meeting by the department head and that Ms Martino would finish today’s lecture and that he would see them all next week.

On the way out of class Amy got to listen to a group of guys discussing Ms Martino’s “major league yabo’s”. Christ Amy thought how long was that line from “Animal House” going to live. Then Amy heard something that stopped her in her tracks. One of the guys said he wished he was going to spend the summer doing field research with those knockers and that ass like Professor Daniels was. The laughing and joking faded, as Amy stood frozen in her tracks as the joking guys walked away.

At the meeting Marc was summoned to, he was informed that he would be standing in for a colleague the following week at a conference giving presentations; and then guest lecturing for him the week after that at another university. And that he should be prepared to leave the following morning, which was Saturday.

When Marc got to his office Margaret met him with his tentative travel itinerary. Marc asked her to get in touch with Gianna and have her come to the office after her last class so he could go over class plans with her. Marc went into his office and sat at his desk, staring at his computer screen he thought about Amy and that guy he had seen her with. He was unsure what to make of it, he still hadn’t heard from her despite his repeated emails. He wrote another to her, explaining where he would be for the next couple weeks and that when he got back they had to get together. He then wrote another email and sent it out to all his students and co-workers on the campus email system explaining his upcoming absence, his availability by email and that Ms Martino would be standing in for him.

Amy decided that before she left for the day she was going to go to Marc’s office and try to see him. She was surprised to see his office administrator still at her desk after hours when she got to Marc’s office. The door to his office was open and Amy asked Margaret if she could speak to Professor Daniels. Just as Margaret was explaining that the professor was very busy Amy saw the unmistakable shape of Gianna Martino closing Marc’s office door.

Marc continued to email Amy daily, many days multiple times as the first of his two weeks away dragged past. Twice Marc had a note ready to send via the campus email, but didn’t, too risky he thought.

The note from “Professor Daniels” explained that he would be away for two weeks. Amy slammed her finger down on the delete button when she finished reading the note. FUCK Amy mumbled, as she almost dislocated her finger deleting Professor Daniels note. How can I compete with that Amy thought to herself. Gianna was a classic Italian beauty, with raven black hair and smooth, flawless olive skin. While Amy could best be described lean, graceful and athletic; Gianna was voluptuous and alluring. Gianna had things in places that Amy would never have and all without ever being thought of as heavy. Those stupid guys were right she thought, she did have major league yabo’s and a fantastic ass.

Amy was miserable all week, and Val’s repeated attempts to improve Amy’s mood proved futile. Saturday was the worst though, words like venomous don’t even begin to describe Amy’s mood on that day. Finally Val left saying she wouldn’t be back till Sunday night, but would call her later.

All night Saturday Amy listened to Val talking to the answering machine because she refused to pick up the phone. Amy curled up in a ball on the sofa in the common room; alone, in the dark, and wallowing in her own anger and fear. Friday had come and gone without the arrival of her period. She was never, ever late. And now Saturday was gone also and her period still hadn’t arrived. Damn him Amy thought to her self, three times I let him screw me. Damn him, now I’m God damn pregnant.

Val arrived back at the dorm Sunday night and she found Amy, in the dark, on the sofa and sobbing. Val sat next to her roommate and wrapped her arms around her. All Amy could do was sob in Val’s ear “I... I... I... I’m late....”. Amy skipped classes on Monday; she especially wasn’t up to listening to Gianna Martino lecturing her in place of Professor Daniels. Val stayed with her all day and they cried in each others arms when Amy’s period arrived late Monday afternoon, ending the longest three days of Amy’s life.

Another week passed and Marc returned, there were only a couple weeks left before summer break and there still hadn’t been any communication between the luckless lovers. As classes came and went it was obvious to Marc that Amy was avoiding him. Mark knew he was going to be gone all summer and that he had to speak to Amy before he left. He had to tell her how much he loved her and find out if there was any chance for them.

Marc made his decision; he gave Margaret a list of three names, Amy being one of them. He told Margaret that she needed to schedule an appointment with each of them to see him before they went home for the summer break. When Margaret asked him what the meeting was about Marc replied vaguely that he need to speak to them about their continuing in his class the next school year. Margaret gave Marc a questioning look, but said she would take care of it.

Part 4, And They Only Get Bigger....

Amy got an email from Margaret telling her she had an appointment with Professor Daniels to discuss her continuing in his class next year. The appointment was after classes and tests were complete and the day before the students moved out of their dorms. So this was how he was going to end it she thought to herself.

The owner of the florist shop was sweeping up under the counter when his broom pulled a slip of paper from the dark space under there. I picked it up and read it. He recognized the handwriting; he had fired the bum weeks before. The note read, “professor Daniels, red rose instead of pink, start Monday”. That stupid moron thought the owner, by now Professor Daniels must be getting his flowers delivered by someone else as he crumbled the paper and tossed it in the trashcan.

One of the system administrators at an anonymous email provider finally tracked down the missing disk space that had been bottlenecking his system. Some dufus had offset the address translation table by one entry causing all mail coming in for this block of anonymous address to accumulate in the pending translation folder. He deleted all the mail in the folder and made a mental note to fix the table soon, after all these weeks he didn’t figure there was any hurry to do it today. As it turns out a paper note would have been better than a mental one.

The frat boy’s plan was complete. He had been planning his revenge since the first week of the semester. That bitch Amy Chase had a lot of nerve pepper spraying him on their date and now she was going to get hers. Unfortunately for Amy this frat boy was a complete sociopath who had blackmailed three of his frat brothers into helping him carry out his revenge.

Frat boy had seen the bitch Amy getting deliveries of flowers every day so he decided that would be the way he would lure the bitch into his trap. One morning he approached the delivery person and after a quick conversation convinced him that he could drop the flower off at Amy’s apartment. He did this a few times so he could read the notes included with the flowers. Knowing what was in the real notes would make his lure note more convincing.

Marc was heading up the stairway and was on the landing to his floor when he ran into Gianna. “Oh Professor Daniels”, Gianna bubbled; the joy in her voice was obvious. “Look at it”, she said holding her hand out to him. “He did it, he asked me to marry him”.

“Congratulations Gianna, that’s great” Professor Daniels replied, holding his arms out to give her a hug.

Amy walked past the stairway and the sight flashed through her vision. She turned and walked backwards down the hall so she could see into the stairway. She couldn’t believe it, there she was in his arms and she was obviously admiring the ring on her finger. Amy turned and stormed to Professor Daniels office and up to Margaret's desk. “Tell the bastard I’m canceling my appointment and I won’t be in his class next year” Amy screamed, turned and stormed out of the office.

A pink rose and a note greeted the next morning Amy. “Meet me at the founders statue tonight at sunset il mio molto amava”. Amy was confused, why would he want her to meet him. But as she thought about it she realized that he hadn’t seen her in the hall yesterday and he really didn’t know why she cancelled the appointment. Marc was leaving tomorrow and so was Amy, tonight would be their last chance to meet. But to what point she asked herself, if he was engaged to Gianna. Did he want to say good-bye to her that much? Finally she decided that she would meet him.

Val wasn’t in their room when Amy left and she decided not to leave a note, she just left for her appointment with Marc. The sky was glowing pink as the sun was setting when she arrived at the founder’s statue. It was far back in the park along the woods line and she figured Marc picked this secluded spot so many people wouldn’t see them especially since most people had left the campus already. It was still awhile before sunset so sat on the step of the statue and waited.

Four men in black watched from the shadows of the woods as the young woman walked toward the statue. It had worked frat boy thought. The weakest part of his plan had been the flower and the note, but they worked, she was here. Now they just needed to wait a little longer until it got darker and they would take her.

The base of the statue was a good 35 feet square and in the growing darkness and long shadows offered the four numerous concealments. They quietly moved across the narrow strip of open ground and occupied four of the concealments on the opposite side from where the young lady was sitting. When they were in position one of them called her name.

Amy heard her name from the opposite side of the statue. She wondered why Marc would have arrived from that direction, but she stood up and started walking around to the backside of the statue. Well he certainly was safe picking this spot for their meeting she was thinking as she walked; there wasn’t another soul in sight. As she passed the shadows that camouflaged the assailants, one gave the signal and the four moved in unison. The precision of their attack was testimony to the number of times they had practiced it.

Before the sounds she heard could register in her brain each of her arms were taken in a two handed grip that held her in place. A gloved hand covered the top half of her face and pulled her head back, which forced her mouth open even more than it was as she prepared to scream. Her scream was muffled though by a cloth stuffed viciously into her mouth. Next soft waxy plugs were rammed into her ears and her world went silent. Then came the strip of duct tape over her mouth to hold the cloth in place. Before the black bag was pulled over her head she could see there were at least three of them. Dressed totally in black including ski masks.

Panic hadn’t set in yet, but it was on the way. Amy had never been this terrified in her life, why would anyone kidnap her. She wasn’t wealthy and neither were her parents and even in this day and age the thought of terrorists at this college was laughable. She was pushed to the ground and her wrists were bound in front of her then her ankles were bound together. She was quickly lifted, one person at each arm and one lifting her by wrapping an arm around her ankles and she could tell by the movement she was being carried away. Without sight or hearing she couldn’t tell where, but she assumed it was towards the woods.

Amy could tell she was set down on something, she knew she wasn’t lowered far enough for it to be the ground so she assumed she was just loaded into a vehicle. The surface wasn’t that hard and Amy assumed she was on a large pad or mattress because it didn’t feel like a car seat. She felt her wrists being cut loose, but only for a moment; they were retied above her head and spread wide. The same thing happened to her ankles, they were cut free and retied; only now her legs were spread wide apart. She was now spread eagle, tied down to a mattress or something in the back of some type of vehicle.

The four stood behind the van looking in through the open rear doors at their captive. “Good work” said the frat boy leader as he stripped off the ski mask, long sleeve black shirt and pants leaving him dressed in gym shorts and a tee shirt. The other three were also doing the same. “You guys wait out here, I get a private showing and then you can have your turns.

Amy couldn’t hear the doors close, but she could feel the vehicle shift as someone else got into it. Deprived of her hearing and sight she really had no idea what was going on. Amy was frightened and was thinking mostly of how long she would be held. She felt something at her left ankle, but couldn’t make out what it was. Then she felt the metal against her leg, her jeans were being cut up the inseam, probably with scissors. The cutting stopped when it reached the top of her thigh, but started almost immediately on the other leg, stopping at the same place. Then she felt a hand pull at the crotch of her jeans and cut across it from one leg cut to the other. This was quickly followed by the crotch of her panties being cut.

A sudden new wave of fear washed over her as she felt the front of her tee shirt being cut open, Oh my god!!! Amy thought to herself, they weren’t going to hold her, they were going to rape her. A dagger of fear stabbed her as she felt the metal of the scissors cutting open the front of her tee shirt. NO NO NO she screamed in her mind as she felt the front of her bra being cut at the center. Amy struggled against the tie downs but the effort was futile. Why me, why me, what did I do to deserve this she was thinking as she waited for what would come next. The fear was growing every second, panic was taking over, and she couldn’t even imagine how much this violation was going to hurt. The fear was preventing her from lubricating herself, her passage was dry and that would only add to the severity of the pain.

Amy jumped at the first touch and renewed her struggled against the restraints holding her. She was surprised to realize that the touch wasn’t between her legs but on her breast. There was a hand feeling her breast and the hand was slipping on the moisture of her skin, her entire body was coated with sweat, the sweat of fear. The hand on her breast was joined by a mouth taking the nipple of her other breast. Amy continued to squirm and struggle, trying to free her self of the tie downs and the rapists touch.

God no... please stop Amy shouted over and over in her mind. Under the black hood no one could see the tears streaming down her face and the cloth and tape squelched her cries. As she struggled the rapist continued to use her breasts, sucking one and fondling the other. Involuntarily her nipples hardened at this creatures touch and that only added to Amy revulsion. Please let this stop she said in her mind, please let me wake up, please let this be a nightmare, oh please make this stop, why is this happening.

He was licking her skin now, Oh God PLEASE STOP her mind shrieked. He had released her breasts but his disgustingly wet tongue was probing her navel now. Mentally imploring this animal to stop had no effect and her mind howled in disgust NOOOOOOOO, as she felt a finger parting her hair and a tongue touching her there. Like her nipples had done earlier the remainder of her female anatomy was betraying her now as in spite of her loathing she continued to get wetter. Her fear and rage allowed her to suppress her growing, involuntary desire to orgasm, denying her attacker the satisfaction of thinking she was enjoying this. In spite of everything by the time she felt her attacker position himself between her legs she was dripping wet and mentally she struggled with the small advantage that would soon provide her.

Even though possibly she hated him she thanked god that she had given herself to Marc and that this beast wasn’t going to rob her of that also. Amy cried harder as her rapist stabbed her most precious place with his hardened flesh, his dagger of violation. Unlike when the devils tongue was touching her and her body sporadically betrayed her by letting signs of pleasure escape, Amy had no trouble be able to deny the total lack of pleasure she felt at having this monsters revolting hunk of flesh pumped into her. She just lie there and let him use her like a tool as she tried to mentally take her self to a different place, a better place.

The spray of poison she felt filling her now washed every iota of pleasant memory of her time with Marc away. Her sobbing wracked her body, but the animal above her mistook it for enjoyment when it was actually just Amy crying silently, but harder than she ever had in her life.

The first of the jackals had barely left when she felt the second replace him. This creature had none of the technique of the first and was immediately pumping his evil weapon into her. Fortunately he had no stamina either and was quickly depositing his poisonous goo into her.

The sagging of the vehicle and the wheelbarrow sized hands that lifter her by the butt told Amy that this next beast was the largest of the heard she had yet encountered. Her fear overwhelmed her as she felt the log of flesh touch her between her legs. Even the refuse left behind by the first two couldn’t provide enough lubrication to ease the passage of the third. Mercifully Amy lost consciousness as the monstrous hunk of flesh spread her apart, she never felt him flood her with his milky venom.

As she faded in and out she was aware of additional violations. She couldn’t decide if it was more guys or multiple turns. Did it matter, she supposed not. She didn’t remember being retied or dumped back at the foot of the statue either.

Frat boy used Amy’s own cell phone to call her dorm room. Val answered, all frat boy said was that Amy was at the founder’s statue and she needed help. When Val arrived and the beam from her flashlight illuminated Amy, tied up and gagged on the ground Val almost fainted. Her knees did buckle and she found herself on the ground next to her friend. She was so shocked she couldn’t even cry. She couldn’t do anything. She was frozen in place. But then she saw Amy’s cell phone on the ground and called Terry.