An Amy Fantasy Ch. 2: Twists of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Terry arrived he started to untie Amy, he thought he was going to have to slap Val back to reality, but his voice finally did the trick. Terry gave Val his tee shirt and gym shorts to dress Amy in, leaving him with only his boxers and Rebooks. He told her to get Amy dressed and they would get her back to the dorm. Val looked at Terry for a second, if this wasn’t so tragic it would really have been funny.

Part 5, The Fall Semester....

Even though Marc was furiously busy all summer doing field research he tried a number of times to contact Amy. Obviously she had moved out of her dorm room and even though students retained their email addresses from year to year he wasn’t sure she would be checking it over the summer, plus there was a chance they would be found out if he used the campus email. It was watched especially close this time of year because the usage was so low. He did take the chance of emailing Margaret asking her to check Amy Chase’s file to see if she had a personal email address. She forwarded the address to him without comment. And he sent email to it a number of times, but again received no replies.

When he arrived back on campus the first thing he did was start checking the returning student records. Third year students were no longer eligible to live in the dorms, but they did have to register their off campus address with the school administration. Armed with her address he left to finally speak to her again, for the first time since they made love.

When Amy opened the door for an instant she wanted to leap into his arms. Instead she pushed the door closed, turned and walked back to the interior of the apartment. Marc’s foot blocked the door from closing and followed Amy in. Amy walked to the kitchen area and stood looking out the window over the sink, her hands resting on the countertop. Marc stopped a few feet behind Amy and stared at her as she stared out the window.

She was as lovely as he remembered and the fragrance of her shampoo hung in the air between them. He was already becoming drunk with the euphoria of her mere presence. Finally he spoke a single word, “Amy”. The sound of her name ignited Amy’s pent up months of frustration. She turned on Marc and let the recriminations fly.

Marc was stunned at the ferocity of her verbal attack. He tried to counter her stream of accusations, but couldn’t keep up and soon both were talking and no one was listening. The short but intense clash ended when the apartment door opened and closed. Val stood there like her shoes were nailed to the floor, staring at the situation and said, “Professor Daniels what....”, then it dawned on her, “oh holy crap, you’re the flower guy”. Amy said just three additional words, “leave now Marc”.

Marc said nothing but headed for the door as Amy had asked. He climbed into his Range Rover and drove to the campus radio station. He ejected the disc from his car stereo and headed into the building. The student station manager was one of Marc’s students and he had no trouble convincing her to play track 3 of the CD he gave her. He told her he was helping out a guy with his girlfriend and that before and after the song played the DJ was to announce that it was for “il mio molto amava”.

As Marc drove away from the radio station he hoped that neither of the girls had turned off or turned down the radio that had been playing in the apartment.

“He had the nerve to tell me that Gianna was just his assistant” Amy said angrily.

“Did you tell him you saw him give her the ring?” Val asked.

“Yes and he denied it”, Amy snapped, “I said you mean to tell me that you spent the entire summer with her and never touched her. You know what he said; he said that’s right he never touched her. Ya right, just like he wasn’t touching her in the stairway”

“He said he was still sending flowers, that he emailed me all the time and I never answered. He said HE SAW ME WITH A GUY”, Amy was literally screaming now.

Amy was quiet for a few moments and then continued in a low angry voice, “the only way he could have seen me with another guy is if he watched me being raped. And he didn’t cause he was flying away with his big titted Italian girlfriend”.

“Did you tell him about the rape”, Val asked quietly.

“NO. Why should I”

“I think he cares about you Amy, did you see the look on his face when he left”

“No Val I didn’t”, Amy answered sarcastically.

“Ya know Amy, what if he saw you with Terry, you walk around with him a lot”, Val said.

“I doubt it”, Amy shot back, “besides even if he did, we were walking, I never hugged him. How could he possibly have thought anything of that”.

“I’m just saying Aim that Professor Daniels doesn’t seem like the kind of guy that would make love to you if he was planning on marrying Gianna”

“So your going to defend him to me” Amy growled.

“I’m just saying I don’t think he would do that to you. And that he looked hurt when he left and that I think he cares about you”, Val kept her voice calm as she tried to get her friend to look at the different possibilities.

“He doesn’t care about ME”

Val came right back with, “He cared enough to find you on the first day you were back”

Amy had no immediate answer for that and in the silence the voice of the radio DJ could be heard in the background. ‘And now we have a request for something by the chairman of the board, this song is for il mio molto amava’

"Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

Yes you're lovely, with your......”

“Oh my god....” said Amy in a choking half whisper of a voice. Val looked at her, but Amy was just staring at the radio with her mouth hanging open.

“What is it Aim”, Val asked, wondering what was going on.

“That’s Marc”, Amy said, gazing at the radio in wide-eyed wonder. “Well it’s not Marc, but he must have made them play it. That’s the song we danced to, and that’s what he calls me”

The two girls sat there in silence listening to the radio. The song was almost over when there was a knock on the door.

“That’s got to be him”, whispered Amy.

“Well don’t just sit there, go answer the door Aim”, Val whispered back.

“You get it Val, pleaseeee”, pleaded Amy.

Val rose, shook her head at Amy and headed to the door as Amy disappeared around the corner.

Val opened the door and there was Marc standing there with a single red rose in his hand. “Would you please ask Amy if I can talk to her?”, Marc asked Val.

Val stepped aside and waved Marc into the apartment, as he was walking in Amy appeared tentatively around the corner. Marc extended the flower and said “Amy, I love you, I don’t know what happened to us last spring, but we can work it out, I want to work it out Amy, I want to be with you”.

“Thank you”, Amy said in a small voice as she took the rose from Marc. As she did she kept her eyes averted and brought the flower to her nose to enjoy its scent, but she said nothing else.

Not getting any additional response Marc continued. “Amy you’ve made me feel things that I never thought I’d feel again after Rebecca died. I’ve thought about you every day since our time we spent together on the boat. Amy that time we spent together was magical, it was for me and I hope it was for you too. Amy, I love you more than you can imagine, you have to believe me when I say that.”

As Marc was speaking he took a small item from his pocket, extending it to his beloved Amy he continued, “Amy, I’ve had this since the day after we were together”.
“Amy, my desire to spend the rest of our lives together is as deep as the sea.”
“My love for you is deeper than that and getting deeper.”
“Because the more I give to you the more I have”
“And that’s because both of them, from me to you, are infinite”
“I will live for you the rest of my life”
“Please Amy, be my wife and spend the rest of it with me letting me show my love for you”
“Take this ring from me Amy, because you’ve already taken my heart”

“Oh my god”, Amy groaned as she put both hands to her face and started to sob uncontrollably. She turned and ran through a door, slamming it shut behind her. Marc just stood there with his arm extended staring blankly at the closed door. He turned to look at Val and she gave him a nod, which said, “Go follow her”.

Marc knocked once on the door, not waiting for a response he opened it and stepped into the room. Amy was laying face down on her bed sobbing into her pillow. Marc sat at the edge of her bed and placed a hand on the back of her shoulder, but he said nothing. This was the first time he had touched her since the day they were together and the feeling of his hand on her shoulder brought the memories flooding back to him.

“Amy, just say yes”, Marc whispered to her.

She turned and looked at Marc and said, “no Marc, I cant”.

“Yes you can Amy” was all Marc could say, the panic already starting to show in his voice.

“No Marc, I cant marry you, I’m pregnant”

If Marc was not already sitting, he would have fallen over. Val, who was standing in door to the room was also hearing this for the first time and staggered backwards until she steadied herself against the door jam.

Finally finding his voice Marc told Amy that it was all right, what made her think he wouldn’t want to raise their child with her. Amy just sobbed all the louder at Marc’s statement and between gasps for air said “It’s not yours....” looking away from Marc and burying her face back into her pillow.

Marc removed his hand from Amy’s shoulder and just sat there. He felt like he had just been shot through the forehead, that he was dead and his body just didn’t know enough to fall over.

Val hadn’t known her friend was pregnant, but did know about the rape and quickly put the two together. She walked over to Marc, took him by the arm and led him from the room, closing the door behind her. She sat Marc down at the small table in the kitchen area and made each of them a cup of coffee as she waited for some of Marc’s apparent numbness to wear off.

Finally Val spoke, “Professor Daniels, there’s something I need to tell you.” Even though he didn’t respond she continued, “The last night we were on campus in the spring Amy was raped”. The spoon in his hand that he had been using to play with his coffee with, dropped and landed in the cup with the ringing of silver an ceramic.

“No.....”, Marc said, “that cant be. Is she making that up so she doesn’t have to admit that the baby is mine?”.

“No professor, that’s not it”, Val replied. She had already decided not to tell Professor Daniels how Amy was lured to the rape, but she had to tell him the rest. “I saw Amy get her period after she was with you professor so you can’t be the father”. Val continued, “Terry, that’s my boyfriend, and also the person you saw Amy with by the way, well we went and got her after it was over. There was no doubt she had been raped professor. I didn’t know Amy was pregnant either until she just told you, but that’s got to be how it happened.”

Marc put his head in his hands, leaned forward and stared at the tabletop. When he heard Val’s voice again he didn’t bother looking up. “She wasn’t just raped professor, there was a bunch of them, she doesn’t know how many, at least 3, maybe as many as 6.”

Marc sat up and leaned back in his chair, gazing straight ahead, but seeing nothing. The horror of that night must be unimaginable for Amy he thought to himself. He knew he couldn’t even begin to imagine what she must have gone though, how terrified she was, how much pain she must have been in. He did know what he could do about it though. He got up from the table and walked back into Amy’s room and knelt beside her bed so he speak directly to her.

“Amy”, Marc said, he continued without waiting, he had decided to say what he had to say weather she responded or not. “Amy, when I walked in here tonight I wanted you to marry me, I still want to marry you Amy. Not because of or in spite of what happened to you, but because I love you. I’ve loved you from the minute you walked into my classroom last spring. I loved you the night we spent together and the missing you while we’ve been apart has made me love you all the more. I loved you when I came here the first time tonight and when I made the radio station play our song and when I returned here. I loved you when I asked you to marry me the first time and I love you now as I ask you to marry me again.

Marc set the open ring box on Amy’s bed next to her pillow and waited for a response. Amy was facing away from Marc and the wait for her to move or say something seemed to last forever. When she did move, she only moved her head, from looking away from Marc to looking at him.

She could see the shape of the box sitting on her bed. Tears obscured her vision so that the ring looked like a series of long pointy stars, the leg of each star a spectrum of color. All Amy said was “did she tell you?”

Marc nodded up and down and breathed the word “yes”.

“I can’t accept your pity Marc”

“How can it be pity Amy. I came here tonight with the ring in my pocket. The ring I bought months ago. I asked you to marry me before I knew anything about this. How is that pity”, Marc was trying to remain calm, but even he could hear the desperation creeping into his voice as it became easier for him to envision loosing her.

“But you’re trapped now Marc. You asked me before you knew and now you feel that you have to ask because of what you found out.”

“You’re right Amy, I am trapped”, Marc knew he was taking a big chance using this line, but he calmly told himself that big chances reap big reward. In spite of what he told himself, his voice was shaking as he continued the most important debate of his life. “But it’s not a trap of my own making Amy. We had sex on my boat one night Amy, there’s no way in hell that could keep me here if I didn’t want to stay. Especially since the life that lives inside you now wasn’t conceived that night. You have me trapped here Amy. I told you that you’ve taken my heart and if I were to leave now it would be with you standing here holding my heart in your outstretched hand,” Marc paused before he continued, “I cant live without my heart Amy, I cant live without you. I want to marry you and raise our child with you Amy.”

Amy squeezed her eyes shut and tears poured from them. She reached out blindly with her hand, probably to touch Marc’s face. Before she could touch anything Marc seized the opportunity. With one hand he fumbled with the ring box as the other took hold of Amy’s hand. He slid the ring down her finger, it wasn’t the correct hand but he didn’t care, he would worry about that later. As he pressed the ring down Amy’s delicate finger he repeated the words again. “Amy, my beloved Amy, marry me and be with me and make me the happiest person alive. Please Amy, be my wife, please”.

There was no response. Marc wasn’t breathing; he couldn’t breathe as he waited for Amy to answer him. Val was in the doorway and the only reason she was breathing was because she was crying and thinking to herself, come on Amy don’t be such a moron, damn it Amy if you don’t say yes I’m going to.

Marc had Amy’s hand held in both of his now as he waited. Amy still didn’t say anything, but her head moved up and down. Imperceptibly at first, but then noticeably, when he saw this he started breathing again, he wanted to kiss her on the lips but he couldn’t, he just leaned forward and pressed Amy’s hand to his lips.