An Anal Mella-bration

Story Info
Asuka Vs. Carmella, Winner Takes All.
10.4k words
4.35
7.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smackdown June 5th 2018.

Carmela was briskly striding away from the gorilla position, an ecstatically smug expression covering her face. She had just laid out Asuka. The Asuka. The unstoppable, undefeatable ass wrecking Asuka. The fact that the former NXT Champion had just competed in, and won, a two-on-one handicap match was irrelevant to her. Haters always tried to discount her achievements, they did the same thing when she pinned Charlotte Flair to become Smackdown Women's Champion.

It was infuriating to the self proclaimed Princess of Staten Island. She won the first ever Women's Money in the Bank match. She pinned Charlotte Flair all by herself. She did everything she was told she would never be able to do and still didn't get the respect she so desperately craved. Not the respect of the fans, she couldn't care less what those losers thought. She wanted respect for the other women in the locker room.

It's hard to change your image in the WWE, the division was filled with some of the most beautiful, competitive and domineering women walking the Earth. If you ever develop the reputation of being a bottom, it's almost impossible to wash off. Something Carmella was constantly reminded of. Through her own memories Sasha Banks or Charlotte Flair bending her over in the showers after practice in NXT, and through the taunts of her fellow competitors. No less than an hour after Carmella won the Smackdown Women's Championship, Charlotte was sure to update her Strap-Chat story with old videos of Carmella repeatedly going ass-to-mouth.

Strap-Chat was an exclusive app, it's existence was only known by women in the wrestling Industry. Mostly those in WWE but invitations were occasionally offered to women from other companies. The project was funded by Stephanie McMahon in complete secrecy, not even the developers knew what the app would eventually be used for. It was functionally similar to Snapchat, however it's main use was for female wrestlers to broadcast their sexual conquests to their peers and for arranging hook ups.

Since its launch, some of the most pivotal moments in the anal annals of WWE history have been broadcast on the app. From Charlotte Flair cementing her position as the undisputed alpha by anally annihilating Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks after Wrestlemania in 2016 to Alexa Bliss's stunning ascent from NXT bottom to one of WWE's most vicious butt tamers. If you wanted to be taken seriously, there was one sure fire way to go about it. Take down someone who's respected and show the whole women's wrestling world that you're not to be fucked with.

Carmella was so caught up in her satisfaction, lost in thoughts of the respect she sought after, that she didn't hear the increasingly loud, rapid footsteps echoing from behind her. Not until it was too late. Suddenly she was grabbed by the straps of her white tank top and roughly pushed against a wall in the backstage hallway. Startled briefly, it takes a short moment for her to realize the furious face of Asuka staring back at her as if she was about to murder Carmella on the spot.

"You! You are not ready for Asuka! You are the Princess! Little slut! Asuka is the Empress! You bow to me!" Asuka practically growls directly in Carmella's face. Still dressed in her ring gear, toned body slick with sweat from the hard fought handicap match.

"Whoa whoa whoa, easy girl." Carmella nervously laughs, trying to defuse the tense situation she finds herself in. Asuka had just competed but she still had enough strength to effortlessly pin the Champion to the wall, it was terrifying to think what she would do to her with a fresh gas tank. "If you take me out now, I won't be able to defend the championship and you'll lose your shot."

"I don't care; You should not have messed with Asuka." The dominating joshi replies in her usual direct and intense tone.

"No? You don't care if you lose your shot at this?" Carmella raises her eyebrow suggestively, referring not to her championship belt but to her toned, tanned body. Rubbing her soft hands gently over Asuka's powerful arms as she does, quickly changing the kind of tension the two were experiencing. "How about it Asuka? You and Me, Winner Takes All: Don't you want a shot at my fabulous body?

"...Deal." Asuka finally accepts after a long moment, her own eyebrow raised in apprehension at Carmella's offer. The Empress of Tomorrow was known for her insatiable lust, this wasn't the first time someone had tried to pacify her rage with the offer of hot, lesbian sex but she was surprised Carmella would so readily put her ass on the line. It was one of the few asses she hadn't buried herself balls deep in during her dominating run through NXT and WWE and Asuka intended to correct that. "I will break you! E-Z P-Z! E-Z P-Z!"

"Uh no, nuh uh. In case you missed it, this is my Kingdom now. I did what you couldn't do and beat Char-" Carmella began but the psychotic glare in Asuka's eyes made her think better of continuing. Charlotte ending Asuka's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania is still clearly a touchy subject for the multi-color haired joshi.

"I will break you: And then I will break Charlotte! Because no one is ready for Asuka!" The joshi angrily shouts before releasing her firm grip on the Smackdown Women's Champion and turning to storm down the hallway towards the women's locker room. It was true, her loss to Charlotte Flair at Wrestlemania weighed heavily on Asuka's mind. It wasn't a Winner Take All match so she kept her anal virginity but she lost her undefeated streak. A streak she had built for 914 days, all gone in a single night. It was supposed to be her night. The night she would overcome the only women who could ever truly challenge her and she failed.

To make matters worse, she had that loss thrown in her face by Sonya Devile and Mandy Rose. Two women who would never have fucked with her before but they sensed weakness or at least they thought they sensed weakness. Asuka couldn't let that stand, it was an insult to her status as a butt buster and she had a plan to show Fire and Desire and every other woman on Smackdown that she was still to be feared.

Tonight she was going to tie Sonya to a chair and make the former MMA fighter watch as she fucked her girlfriend, Mandy. Sonya was going to watch as every ounce of loyalty and self-respect was pounded out of the women she loved. She was going to be cucked by a superior woman and the whole thing would be plastered over Strap-Chat. A lesson for anyone else who would dare try to challenge her on Smackdown and a vision of what Carmella could expect if she lost at Money in the Bank.

"Yeah well I did beat Charlotte! I beat Charlotte all by myself! That means I'm better than her and I'm better than you! Capeesh!" Carmella says once she's sure Asuka is out of earshot. At one time just the sight of Asuka would make her asshole ache with anticipation but that was the past. She was a top now and planned to celebrate as a champion should. Carmella spent her night at the club with Naomi, tearing up the dance floor before making their way back to the hotel and tearing the clothes from each other's bodies. The Princess of Staten Island fucked that insanely thick, black booty until sunrise. Bending the flexible, former Funkadactyl into every position she could think of.

One would be forgiven for thinking Carmella would be worried about putting her ass on the line against one of the most prolific butt busters in the history of wrestling but she slept soundly that night, curled up with Naomi's warm body.

****

Money in the Bank 2018

That match started as everyone in the audience expected, Asuka taking early control and basically toying with the champion. Carmella tried to engage on the feet but her wide swings were swiftly countered by Asuka's lightning fast strikes. The Empress could have locked on the Asuka Lock at any point and ended the match but she was enjoying herself a little too much. She wanted to make the former Enzo and Cass manager suffer for weeks of trash talking and what better way than a public humiliation before a private domination.

"You are not ready for Asuka!" The woman formerly known as Kana laughs while her opponent uses the ropes to drag herself back up to her feet, into the corner of the ring.

"That's all you got? No wonder Charlotte beat you." Carmella retorts with a deviant smile.

That small verbal jab was all it took to turn Asuka's mood, suddenly she saw red and rushed the corner, laying in powerful, violent kicks and forearms before being pulled away by the referee. Carmella, who was barely on her feet due to the vicious onslaught, just had the wherewithal to follow out her plan and remove the top turnbuckle while the referee was trying to restrain her challenger.

The instant the referee let's her go, Asuka charged once again, sprinting across the ring at full speed towards the corner. That would prove to be her undoing as Carmella just barely managed to move out of the way in time, leaving The Empress of Tomorrow to run head first into the exposed steel turnbuckle. The champion quickly capitalizes on this by rolling her challenger up with a schoolgirl pin, grabbing a handful of tights for good measure. Asuka was seeing stars, she barely even registered the referees hand hitting the mat for a third time, signalling the end of the match.

Everyone in the arena was stunned, even Carmella appeared to be a bit surprised but none more so than Asuka herself. Carmella? How did she go from being undefeated for 914 days to losing to fucking Carmella? She sat there on her knees while The Princess of Staten Island celebrated like she'd just won the lottery. Taking turns climbing each corner of the ring to show of her freshly defended championship.

"Huh, I guess Asuka wasn't ready for me." The trash talking, moon walking Princess proving herself worthy of her name, taunting the woman she just cheated out of a world championship. "Meet me in my locker room, we have a big night ahead of us."

Asuka looked up defiantly, yet only for a moment as the reality of the situation slowly set in. This is how it ended, her anal cherry had been defended against some of the most talented, powerful wrestlers in the world. She had broken her competitors all across the world for almost 15 years and now this joke of a champion would get to use her in any way she desired. Asuka would be made to debase herself like a common whore for the amusement and pleasure of a woman she considered so far beneath her. How did it come to this?

*****

Asuka had never felt so anxious before in her life, her confidence had always been unwavering, yet as she stood there in Carmella's private dressing room, she felt nervousness unlike anything she had ever experienced. It was a nervousness born from anticipation of what was to come, namely her impending ass fucking. For the first time she could relate to the feeling she had imposed on countless women throughout her life and career and she couldn't stand it.

"Who's ready for a Mella-bration?" Carmella says cheerfully, as she opens the door and steps into the dressing room. Her ecstatic mood was completely opposite to Asuka's, who was too frustrated to even offer a reply. "Awwww, come on don't be like that. I've been thinking, it's not fair for you to lose that way. You are THE Asuka after all. You can leave, I'll celebrate with someone else tonight."

"..." Asuka once again offers no reply, this time due to her disbelief. Was she actually saved? Did Carmella have more honor than she thought? "...Thank y-"

"SYKE!" Carmella laughs obnoxiously at her own joke, offering her challenger hope just so she could strip it away. "You should see the look on your face right now, you're all like, uhhhhhh."

"...You...will be sorry" Asuka says with her usually broken, yet direct English. Gritting her teeth and clenching her fists tightly, trying to prevent herself from knocking the Champion outcold. Asuka lived her life by a strict code, her Bushido. Her Way of the Warrior. She never backed down from any challenge and took on all comers but there was another, even more important. Her Butt-shido. Her Way of the Butt-pounder. It was a simple code, she had held many women to it after defeating them with their asses on the line but for the first time ever, she found herself on the other side. Now she was the one who must submit. As incomprehensibly unbearable as that was. She had to honor her Butt-shido. Which meant doing everything Carmella asked of her.

"Really? That's how you talk to the new alpha? That's seriously so disrespectful. You know what? I was gonna be nice but you need to be punished." Carmella walks over towards and then sits in a steel folding chair in the corner of the locker room, championship belt still secured around her waist. "Get over here so I can spank some respect into you."

Asuka's face was flushed from a mixture of embarrassment and fury, it felt as though all her muscles were tensing together at once. Her teeth threatened to shatter from the force she clenched them. It was unbearable but she had to do as she was beckoned. Slowly she made her way over to Carmella, pausing to look her in the eyes but what she saw only sought to make her frustrations worsen. Normally she could intimidate a person just through a glare but Carmella's eyes were not afraid. The Staten Island Princess would never have dared be so brazenly disrespectful even an hour ago but things were different now. Asuka was under her control and they both knew it. So with a groan of annoyance, Asuka did as she was bid and bent over Carmella's knee.

"Good girl." Carmella beams, running her hands all over Asuka's covered booty, grabbing two handfuls of those meaty checks before delivering a firm double slap causing them to jiggle wildly. The champion had planned to draw this out for as long as possible, to really savor the moment but the rush of having Asuka bend over her knee was intoxicating. She was so turned on that she couldn't bear waiting to really get down to business any longer, quickly pulling down her challenger's tights to fully expose her thick behind. "You're gonna love what I do to this fat ass. Charlotte wasn't good enough to take it but I did. I'm better than her and I'm better than y-."

""You are nothing!" Asuka finally bursts out in rage, although still unmoving from her position bent over the knee of her new owner. It was one thing to be beaten and humiliated but Carmella's endless tirade was too much. The Empress actually thought for a brief moment that it would be better if Charlotte had taken her ass at Wrestlemania, then at least she would be spared losing her anal virginity from someone as annoying as Carmella. Although those thoughts were quickly silenced by a firm slap on her exposed checks.

"Nothing!? I am the moon walking, trash talking, Princess of Staten Island. I'm the champion. I'm the new alpha." Carmella's braggadocious rant continued as she unleashed an onslaught of powerful spanks to her new plaything's booty. "You're the one who's nothing, nothing but my new whore."

The former NXT Champion presses her lips together, hoping to remain silent in response to the butt bashing she was on the receiving end of, knowing that any small sound of discomfort would only serve to fuel Carmella's unrelenting taunts. This was surprisingly difficult, Asuka had herself dished out much more brutal spankings than this but that was on her well trained sluts. Sluts who had their asses conditioned through countless spankings. Asuka had never been spanked before so new physical pain mixed with the mental anguish of bending over for a lesser woman was proving to be a potent and punishing combination.

"Not so tough now are you? Big, strong Asuka is finally getting the spanking she should have gotten years ago. I guess it had to be a special woman to take this ass. It had to be me, it's like this ass has been waiting for me to come and pound it all night long." Carmella verbal tirade carried on and with it, more and more hard strikes to Asuka's increasingly reddening ass checks.

"I am the Empress, I will make you p-ah!" It was just a tiny exclamation. A slight grunt of discomfort caused by a particularly powerful slap at just the right time but it was all the ammunition that Carmella needed.

"You're gonna make me what? Sorry I didn't catch that." The Champions loud, irritating laughs fill the locker room. Joined by the echoing of her hand as it constantly makes contact with Asuka's soft, firm behind. "How do you think the other girls would react if they heard the almighty Asuka crying like a little bitch. How do you think Charlotte would react? Maybe we should Strap-Chat this and find out?"

"...Pl..please don't." Asuka managed to spit out, her words catching in her throat initially. She had been expecting this but now when faced with the reality of the situation, she could not handle it. The reputation she had built her entire career would be ruined in a single night, much like her streak. Charlotte would never respect her and as much as she hated admitting it to herself, that was important to her.

"Hmmmm. I don't know. Maybe if you thanked me for spanking you, then I could keep this between us." Carmella grinned deviously, reveling in the opportunity to torture one of the most powerful women in the WWE. "No? Do you want everyone to see you like this? Has Asuka been a secret little slut all this time?"

"...Tha...thank you." Those words were somehow ever harder to say, Asuka felt as though she was legitimately going to choke them but anything was worth keeping this immensely humiliating night hidden from the prying eyes of the women's division.

"Nuh uh, not good enough. I'll give you one more chance and you had better call me Princess Carmella." The champion warns while taking out her phone with her free hand to open the Strap-Chat app.

"...Thank you..for spanking my ass...Princess Carmella." Asuka didn't just swallow her pride to say those words, she felt a part of it die. How did she fall so far, so fast? It wasn't supposed to be like this. She was meant to be champion and Carmella was supposed to be submitting to her.

"SYKE! I can't believe I got you again!" Carmella's giggles after she stops recording. Having secretly captured Asuka's submissive words, ensuring to cut out the context to make it appear Asuka was willingly submitting to her. "The girls are going to go crazy when they see this!"

"NO!" Asuka exclaims while jumping to her feet, breathing heavily and staring at her humilator like a wild animal about to claim its prey. Carmella returns with an impressed look, standing up from her chair to come face-to-face with her fucktoy.

"You will pay! Asuka will take championship, Asuka will break you!" The Empress says in English before switching to a lengthy and impassioned rant in Japanese.

"You done? I'll punish you for this later but for now, get my bags. I've got a limo waiting for us outside." Carmella says dismissively, as she walks past her challenger. Showing the kind of brazen confidence granted to her by the knowledge that Asuka, at least for tonight, belonged to her.

The Empress of Tomorrow was struck by this, no one had ever disregarded her in this way before. No one was stupid enough to attempt it but that was before she lost. Before she lost her streak and before she lost her ass. She could only watch as Carmella casually walked out of the room, leaving her to stew in her rage.

Asuka stood there for a moment, anger still coursing through her before grabbing the chair she had been spanked on and throwing it across the room, sending it crashing into the wall with a loud crash. That was all she could do before the helplessness of the situation gripped her soul once again. With a deep sigh, she hung her head, lifted her tights from around her knees and retrieved Carmella bags before reluctantly leaving the room to follow her new owner.