An Anal Mella-bration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to break you like your shitty streak, we both know it so be a good slut and stop resisting. I'll make you cum extra hard as a reward." Carmella moans loudly, now properly pounding away at Asuka's ass, causing it to jiggles and shake with each impactful thrust. Despite having wrestled a competitive match earlier in the evening, the Smackdown Women's Champion looks as if she could go all night, showing the sexual stamina earned from many long hours of hot lesbian action.

"No! 私は決してあなたに提出しません" Asuka screams in response, turning her head away. This wasn't because she didn't want to stare down Carmella, she just didn't want her dominatrix to see her increasingly flushed face as the shameful sparks of enjoyment steadily began from what should have been an entirely unenjoyable experience. It wasn't even clear if Asuka was speaking to Carmella or to the waves of pleasure radiating from her deeply fucked ass.

"HA! I KNEW IT! You love my fabulous cock! Don't you? Say it!." Carmella cheers on, sensing Asuka's rising panic like a shark smelling blood in the water. Despite how her days bottoming in NXT, The Princess of Staten Island had made up for lost time in her butt fucking experience. While they may have mostly been fully fledged bottoms like Bayley, Naomi or Summer Rae, they still provided her with all the expertise she needed, Who better to learn from that women who had been fully broken, who had experienced the true unholy peaks of lesbian ass fucking.

"Grrrrrrrhhh...grrrrrrrrr!" Asuka nearly growled, biting down as hard as she was physically able in an effort to stem the first moans of joy that threatened to fly from her mouth. How the fuck was this happening? This was Asuka. Not Sasha Banks or some other wanna-be top. She was supposed to be an unstoppable, ass ravaging machine. Had she been living a lie this entire time? Had the person she so completely believed she was just a fake? These doubts filled The Empress's head, which before tonight had been an iron fortress, never allowing such weak, insecure thoughts inside.

"Squeal for me! Be my little fuckpig and squeal. You can't pretend anymore, I know what you're feeling right now and it only gets better. Soon you're going to be cumming with a big, hard cock in your ass and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it!" Carmella cries in immense pleasure of her own due to Asuka's superb behind squeezing her fabulously fat cock. The Champion could empathize with what her challenger was feeling, she had experienced it herself after all. Did this mean she planned to show even a sliver of mercy? Not a chance. Quite the opposite, as she began randomly slapping the already well spanked ass of Asuka while grabbing a firm grip on her bright, vibrantly colored hair.

"Grrrrrrr! Hmmmmm!...ohhhh" Finally it happened. The great and powerful Asuka actually moaned in pleasure from having her butt stuffed with a giant girlcock. She tried with all her might but she simply could not repress the feelings inside of her. Much like she had failed at Wrestlemania and much like she had failed to defeat Carmella earlier that night. She felt sickened by what she had become, perhaps what she had always been. An anal loving slut.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I told you! I told you! I told you!" Carmella rambles almost incoherently, her mind overwhelmed with the ecstasy of not only butt fucking on of WWE's most revered alphas but from actually making her moan in sinful, shameful joy. Bayley and Carmella had formed a close bond in NXT, the unlikely friends just clicked from the start. The hugger would train the Staten Island native in wrestling and in return, Carmella would fuck her insatiable ass whenever the more well known tops were otherwise occupied. It was from Bayley that she learned much of her technique. Technique passed on from the endless ass blasting the former NXT Champion received from Charlotte, Sasha Banks or even Asuka herself. So in an indirect way, it was almost as if Asuka had been training Carmella to break her right from the beginning. "Tell me how good it feels! Fucking tell me!"

"Ohhhh NO! Arrhhhhhhh! Ohhhh" Asuka continued to resist valiantly, even as more and more cries of perverse glee forced themselves from her mouth. Even the pain was better than this, as unbearable as that was at least she still had a semblance of pride. Now she had nothing, nothing but the waves of anal bliss which washed away at her being. "あなたはこの良いことはできませんそれは不可能です"

"English! Say it in English you dumb whore!" Carmella spits crudely, too caught up in this mind melting, sexual encounter she found herself in to speak anymore eloquently. The stimulator of her strap-on was rubbing against her ridiculously wet cunt, sending her sprinting towards her second orgasm of the night. This one threatening to be leaps and bounds above the first, already intense peak.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhh!" The volume of Asuka's moans seemed to rise with each thrust of Carmella's absurdly well conditioned hips. She couldn't understand how it felt so good. The Empress had spent years building her ass pounding abilities, learning every skill, technique and trick she could. Yet somehow Carmella had gone from bottoming in NXT to using those very same skills against her in just a few short years. "How! How are you doing this!?"

"I already told you bitch! 'Mella. Is. Money." Carmella shouts in reply, punctuating each word with a particularly hard thrust. Even though it wasn't as submissive or direct as she would have preferred, that slight acknowledgement of her talents was indescribable to the champion. It was such a mental high, she consciously had to resist cumming on the spot just from hearing those words. Finally, someone recognized her ability. Someone she secretly respected or at least did before tonight.

"Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhh なぜそんなに気持ちいいの" Asuka freely moans out loud while her entire body was grabbed, slapped and pummeled by the woman who had defeated her. It wasn't just her first time taking something up her ass, it was the first time she had ever not been in control of one of her sexual encounters. She loved to dominate other people, women or men. It just turned her on so much but somehow the feelings vibrating throughout her body rivaled any she had felt before. The Empress could feel herself approaching her first climax, something she should have fought against but it was hard to resist something so heavenly.

"Cum for me Asuka, I'm not going to make you wait. I want you cumming all over my fabulous cock like the whore that you are." The Champion commands as she increases the rate of her thrusts. While many of her fellow wrestlers questioned her abilities in the ring, it was clear to see she was more than capable in the bedroom. Carmella was also finding it difficult to keep her own orgasm at bay, which is probably why she was so eager to make Asuka cum. "Cum for your Princess! You're not the Empress anymore you're just the Princess's slut! So fucking cum!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The shrieks of shameful ecstasy that Asuka released could be understood by anyone, regardless of their language. The faster ass fucking made her lose whatever slight control she had retained over her body which was now shaking and quivering wildly, spasming in orgasmic delight. This wasn't like any orgasm she had ever experienced, she almost blacked out as her brain struggled to comprehend the overwhelming sensations it was now bombarded with. Each thrust of Carmella's cock seemed to be laser guided to the anal G-Spot that Asuka didn't even know she had. "神よ、神よ、神よ"

"Hooollllyyyy fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh yeah! Fuck yeah baby!" Carmella's cries of delight may have been overshadowed by Asuka's roars of submissive joy but the pleasure she felt was incredibly intense especially as the former NXT Champion's ass seemed to seize her long, fat cock even more during the blow altering peak. This in-turn caused Carmella to give into her own sinful desires, finally allowing herself another well deserved orgasm. "OH GOD! OH GOD YES! YES! WOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit" Once heavily suppressed sounds of satisfaction pass easily from Asuka's lips, whatever fight that remained inside of the once feared fighter had been wiped out by the life changing pleasure that was inflicted upon her. She wasn't sure if the Staten Island Princess's "woo" was another reminder of how she was defeated by Charlotte or simply a call of celebration but either way, the joshi was cumming too hard to really consider it.Even as she came back down to Earth, shock waves of glee still assaulted her soul as Carmella rode out her climax before eventually coming to a stop. Bringing this steam fuck-fest to a temporary pause.

"That was fucking fabulous. You're a natural, Asuka. I don't know why you wasted so much time when you could have been cumming on my cock every night" Carmella purred sensually, taking a brief moment to regain her composure before pulling herself out of Asuka's wonderfully pounded ass and picking up her phone. "I know you want me inside of you again so be a good girl, do what you're told and I'll let you ride my dick."

Asuka didn't offer a retort in response to her Princess's commands, not due to any rebellious feeling what still lingered inside her, she was just still trying to come to get senses. It was as if Carmella had literally fucked her brains out, she couldn't focus on anything, she couldn't keep a straight thought in her mind. It was clear. A blissful, calming joy that washed all her doubts and worries. After a few long moments, she managed to turn herself, still on all fours, towards her awaiting owner who was already preparing to film her next humiliation.

"Now you're going to beg for the privilege of cleaning your fat ass off my cock and you will address me by my proper title because you're not getting anymore ass fuckings until you do. So hurry up." Carmella instructs, pressing the record button on her camera only after she finished speaking. In truth she was annoyed with herself, she had planned to film Asuka's first ever anal induced orgasm but she was too immersed in the moment, she wasn't thinking about Strap-Chat, the only think crossing her mind was how incredible Asuka's ass felt around her cock. Then again why should she share such a special moment with women who never believed in her. There were plenty of things she could film Asuka doing to further shame the legendary top.

"...Please let me clean your fabulous cock...Princess Carmella." Asuka hesitated but just barely, absolutely not long enough to even pretend she wasn't desperate for a second round of rectum wrecking. Her unquenchable sexul desire had been a blessing to The Empress throughout her career, affording her the stamina and drive to outlast any would be challenger but in this moment it was a curse. She was so cock drunk that she couldn't control herself. She needed more, more pleasure, more strap-on cock and more of her Princess.

"Get over here and do it then, you nasty little slut." Carmella beamed with pride from behind the recording camera. She rightfully felt pride in herself for what she had accomplished tonight but a part of her also felt pride in Asuka, proud she was accepting the ways things were and would remain from now. Namely, Carmella on top as the new alpha. She bit her lips softly as Asuka quickly crawled over to stuff her mouth full of fabulously long, ass flavored cock. "Ohhhhh fuck. This is so money. Take a good look at what happens when you fuck with 'Mella!"

"Hmmmm..hmmmmmm" Asuka once again found her voice muffled by Carmella thick, rubber strap-on. This time with the added indignity of tasting the depths of her own butt. She had prepared herself to hate it and it certainly was unpleasant at first but to her ever mounting surprise and horror, she was warming up to the flavor exceptionally quickly. Asuka loved forcing her conquered pets to go ass-to-mouth, often presenting her cock like a proud chef offering a Michelin star quality meal. She never even considered that one day she would be on the receiving end of it. The submissive roots that were forcibly planted in her mind taking firm hold of the joshi as she eagerly cleaned the champion's cock.

"Fuck, that's enough." Carmella orders after ending the recording, while Asuka still hadn't even fully deep throated her length, the sight of The Empress debasing herself so willing drove her crazy with lust. Quickly pulling herself away from her challengers hungry tongue to lay down flat on the bed. "Get on my cock now!"

"Yes Princess Carmella." Asuka answers at once before practically leaping onto the awaiting strap-on, completely unrecognizable from the woman she began this day as. More concerned with her own submissive needs than her normally fierce pride. The initial anal penetration was unbearable, both mentally and physically but now it seemed like Carmalla's strap-on was custom made for her ass, the joshi letting out a long, loud groan of satisfaction as she lowered her private hole down onto it's conqueror.

"Not fast enough!" The Princess of Staten Island shouts, moving her hands to Asuka's waist to force her all the way down her length at once, causing them both to cry out in joy. This had to be the best night of Carmella's night. It was perfect. Defending her championship, breaking the unbreakable Asuka and the best part was it was even over yet. She still had the rest of the night to extract even more pleasure from her fucktoy. "Hurry up and ride me! I wanna see those tits bounce!"

"Yes Princess! Yes! プリンセスのためのもの" The former NXT champion further pledges herself to the will of her dominatrix in both English and her native Japanese. She places her hands on her knees, using them as leverage to lift herself up and then sending herself crashing back down to the base of the giant, ass wrecking piece of rubber that had tamed her. Using her powerful legs to squat rapidly on her Princess. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck! Fuck me Princess Carmella!"

"Tell me you love my fabolous cock If you want me to make you cum again! Tell me how much you love it!" Carmella grips the sheets in her own strong hands while her eyes are fixated on the large, jiggling breasts of Asuka. The former manager of Enzo and Cass was once more struggling to keep her own urges in line long enough for her to properly assert her new dominance due to the magnificent feeling of her cock buried inside the impossibly tight ass of her defeated opponent.

"I love your fabulous cock Princess Carmella! You are ready for Asuka!" The Empress of Tomorrow wasn't just telling Carmella what she wanted to hear. She was genuinely in love with the newly discovered joy of feeling her ass split in two by big, hard girlcock. She told herself that she was merely chasing her own pleasure, after being embarrassed time and time again, she just wanted the sweet release of orgasm. She would never actually give into Carmella after one night of butt bashing. It was just a one time thing. A one time, incredi-HORRIBLE thing. "私をファック私をファック私をファック"

"I know you do! Everyone loves my big dick! Everyone loves me! I'm the best, I beat Charlotte Flair and I beat you!" Carmella's boastful tirades are accompanied by brutal upwards thrusts, sending herself as deep as possible into her opponent's ass. Using all of her strength to drive them both wild with sadistic bliss.

"はいはいはいはいはいはいはいはいはいはい" Asuka repeatedly cries out in her first language, instincts taking over as she feels another wonderful, soul splitting orgasm welling up inside of her. Sweat was flying off her body each time she bounced on the thrusting cock firmly buried between her cheeks, her vibrant, colorful hair was messily clinging to her face.

"Say 'Mella is money! Say it with me when you cum on my dick!" Carmella barks fresh commands, tilting her head back into the bed sheets, arching her back slightly as the ecstasy she was receiving overwhelmed her senses. Driven on my nothing more than the need to cum from fucking her legendary challenger into submission.

"Yes! Yes! はいはい, Princes Carmella!" Asuka obediently replies, she once hated Carmella, in fact she probably still did but right now none of that mattered. It didn't matter how annoying she was, it didn't matter than she cheated The Empress out of the Smackdown Women's Championship, it didn't matter than she had taken her anal virginity. The only thing that mattered to Asuka in that moment was allowing herself the heavenly release of orgasm.

"'MELLA. IS. MONEY!" Both women screamed at the top of their lungs simultaneously as they came at the same time. Credit to both of them for continuing to bounce and thrust away throughout the entirety of their peaks. Even as Asuka began to almost violently squirt from her untouched pussy, shooting her liquids all over her mistress's body and face. Thankfully, instead of punishing Asuka for this, Carmella opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out in an effort to catch as much girl cum as she could.

This incredibly lewd display continued for sometime, each woman riding out several spectacular highs along the way before the inhuman stamina of The Empress of Tomorrow finally ran out and she collapsed in a sweaty, naked heap next to her Princess. Both women took a long while to regain their breath and senses.Despite the break, it was clear that this red hot fuck session was far from over. Which was evident when Carmella turned her attention back towards Asuka, only to find the Empress staring at her again. Although not the defiant, rebellious glare from earlier in the night, that look was replaced by a hungry, horny stare of desire. A desire Carmella answered with hours of non-stop ass fucking in every position imaginable..

*******

The next morning.

Asuka awoke to find herself alone in the hotel room she had been defiled in. As her worn out body began to awaken and she got out of bed, she immediately noticed her incredibly sore backdoor. Oh god, it wasn't a nightmare. It actually happened. She really bottomed to Carmella.

A new wave of mortification ran through her as she quickly gathered up and put on her ring gear, the only clothes available to her and began to head towards the door.

"Where are you going baby? We had so much fun last night, I thought we could keep this 'Mella-bration going." Carmella called, stepping into the frame of the bathroom door, which was on the opposite side of the room to the doorway leading to the outside hallway. Leaving Asuka in the middle. She was still wearing the same strap-on cock that she used to break The Empress mere hours ago. "Why don't we take a little shower, get cleaned up so we can get really dirty."

Asuka freezes in her tracks and turns to almost timidly look at her conqueror. The night was over which meant she was no longer bound to the stipulation of the Winner Takes All match. She didn't have to do anything Carmella said, she could even kick the loud mouth brat's ass for putting her through such an embarrassing ordeal. Instead she just starred, starred at the champions beautiful, exposed body and more importantly, the fabulous cock that tamed her. A slight but noticeable hint of longing in her glare. This stare down continued until Asuka finally managed to rip her eyes away, blushing, she rushed out the door without saying a word.

Carmella just smiled, she knew she had cracked Asuka's armor and it was merely a matter of time before she was hers. Walking over to the bedside locker to fetch her phone, the Smackdown Women's Champion opens the Strap-Chat application to read through the various, abundant comments left in response to her story.

"You're going to regret this." Charlotte Flair commented, infuriating that someone else had taken Asuka's virgin hole before she could.

"I knew Asuka was all hype, how else would she bottom to a slut like you." Sasha Banks responded, clearly jealous,