An Anal Mella-bration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

"I know you all loved that little preview from earlier but first I wanna say something. Ever since I came to Smackdown Live, I have been on a meteoric rise to the top. I went from being the last person drafted to the FIRST ever Ms. Money in the Bank; Still none of you took me seriously. Then I beat Charlotte Flair all by myself to become Smackdown Women's Champion and even that wasn't good enough for you." Carmella says into her phone, recording a video for her Strap-Chat story while sitting in the back of her luxurious private limo.

"Maybe this will show you all what I've been saying this whole time, 'Mella. Is. MONEY." Carmella goes on before switching from her front camera to her rear camera, showing Asuka still in her ring gear, working her head along Carmella's big strap-on cock. All the while glaring at the camera with a look sure to make the assholes of many of the women watching shudder.

Every movementt Asuka made felt like a betrayal of her very being. Every bob of her head, every motion of her tongue. Yet to deny Carmella's commands would mean breaking her sacred code. She was in a no win situation and had no choice but to move her lips up and down the long, rubber shaft in front of her like a common slut.

"OH! I just thought of such a good caption for this video. She may be The Empress of Tomorrow but tonight she's just my little whore." Carmella moans slightly as more incessant giggles fall from her mouth. She then uploads the video to her Strap-Chat story and fully turns her attention to her fresh beaten challenger. "I'm sure you'd be laughing too if your mouth wasn't full of my cock."

The former NXT Champion firmly gripped Carmella thighs in response, digging the tips of her fingers into the soft skin of her new owner. The small act of retaliation wasn't much, especially while she was simultaneously stuffing her mouth full of the Champion's dick but it was all she could do.

"Oh you wanna get rough? We can get rough." Carmella moves her left hand onto top of Asuka's head, forcing her further down along the length of her thick girl-dick. She then begins to thrust her hips upwards and random intervals causing Asuka to gag and choke sloppily. "You really know who to suck cock, are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Gahhhhh...Gahhhhh.. Ackkkkk!" Any attempted reply from The Empress was muffled by her own gagging as she was forced to take more dick than she could handle. Saliva was messily passing between her lips, running down the vast length of Camella's cock as she tried to relax her throat muscles. It was either that or be choked out by the invading strap-on, Asuka had trained innumerable women in the art of oral sex from pussy eating to rimjobs to blowjobs, so she knew the techniques to handling a massive rubber dick even if she wasn't practiced herself. That proved to be a blessing and a curse right now as it helped her manage the oral onslaught but also added more fuel to the fire of Carmella's taunts.

"You're a fucking natural, take all of my fabulous cock you fucking whore!" Camella moans while tilting her head back into the headrest of limo's seat, she had never been so aroused in her life, which was especially notable for a woman with such an enormous and insatiable sex drive. She felt like she was about to cum just from having her fake-cock orally worshiped, "I bet you've been praying for someone like me to come around and put you in your place."

"Hrkkkkk! Hmmmmm...gahhhh" Asuka continued to groan around the thick meat, although more smoothly than before as she gradually adjusted to its size. The joshi proving herself equally as resilient when it came to fucking as she was with fighting. As she approached the base of the Champion's cock, The Empress of Tomorrow felt a slight relief knowing she had reached the end of her seemingly endless descent.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes! That's so fucking hot! Stay right there." Carmella purrs lustfully, forcibly holding Asuka in place with her fabulously fat cock completely disappearing from view. Using her free hand to grab her phone to snap some pictures, both for her Strap-Chat story and for her own personal amusement. Uploading her favorite photo with the caption "Someone's worked up an appetite".The Princess of Staten Island then yanks on Asuka's multicolored hair, roughly removing the spit drenched strap-on from her mouth.

Asuka takes several deep breaths, trying to regain her composure after being forced to swallow more inches when a normal woman could ever hope to handle. Still glaring up at the women intent on humiliating and degrading her. Why did it have to be Carmella? Bottoming for anyone was already bad enough, why couldn't it be someone she respected?

"Don't give me that look, there'll be tons of time to suck my cock later. I bet you'll like it even more than it's covered in your ass. I want to see what else that mouth can do." Carmella says, while moving off her seat and towards the centre of the large limo, dragging Asuka by her hair and positioning them below the sunroof before sticking her upper body out into the cool, refreshing air. She then pulls her ring gear to the side with one hand while using the other to push her challenger's head into her exposed asshole.

"Hmmmmm...hmmmmm" Asuka finds her voice muffled once again, this time in a position she was much more familiar with, buried between the smooth butt cheeks of another woman. The winner of the first ever Women's Royal Rumble match loved eating ass, it was her favorite treat and she indulged on a daily basis. Although some tops viewed it as a submissive act, Asuka viewed it as preparation. An appetizer before the main course of hardcore anal sex.

"WOOOOOOO!" Carmella screams into the wind as she's carried through the streets of Chicago by her private limousine. Already grinding herself on her fucktoy's face, pussy literally soaking the front of her ring gear due to how horny she was. She had planned to shower and change into her street clothes but was too eager to get her hands on Asuka to do so.

"Hmmmmmmmm" Asuka attempted to fully focus on rimming her new own, not as an act of subservience but it was just the first thing she actually wanted to do to the champion. Although she planned on it being under radically different circumstances, she was happy to take what she could get right now. Desperate for any lifeline she could latch onto. Masterfully worked her wet tongue against the entrance to Carmella's grinding backside.

"Shit! Keep doing that! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Carmella moans into the open air, luckily her moans of sexual pleasure appear as innocent cries of celebration to anyone who might overhear them. Licking her lips as her asshole is expertly served by one of the most dominant competitors in the history of WWE. "Ohhhhhhh yeah, oohhhhhhh!"

Asuka, spurred on by Carmella moans of pleasure and her own desperate need to regain some control over the absurd situation she found herself in, took it one step further. Reaching up to once again take a firm grip of the blonde's thighs, Asuka pushes herself toward. Practically motorboating the champions ass, shoving her tongue as deeply as possible.

"OHHHHHHHHH YEAH! WOOOOOOOOOO!" The former manager of Enzo and Cass throws her head back, loud moans of anal induced joy echoing into the night. Happy she told the driver to take the scenic route so she could enjoy this wonderful rimjob completely. Wildly bucking herself back towards Asuka's eager mouth as she races towards climax. "'MELLA. IS. MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY"

Asuka continues lapping away at Carmella butt, making her ride out the entirety of her intense sexual peak. She felt satisfaction in making the so called top cum purely from anal stimulation. Surely this would prove that Asuka was the real top and Carmella was nothing but a worthless butt slut. Maybe the loud mouth blonde would finally see who really deserved to be in charge.

"God damn! That was so fucking good. We're definitely doing that next time." Carmella lowered herself back into the limo and onto one of the seats surrounding the interior, allowing herself to come back down to Earth after her body shaking orgasm. "Who'd have thought big, bad Asuka was a nasty, little ass kisser."

"No! Next time, you bow to Asuka!" The joshi exclaims in disbelief. She would have been mortified to cum from just having her ass eaten and yet it didn't shake Carmella's confidence in the slightest. The champion actually seemed satisfied by the situation.

"Pffff, yeah right. Let's see you say that after you've felt my fabulous cock inside that slutty ass of yours." Carmella says with a sinister smile while lewdly moving her hand along her saliva drenched cock. "This 'Mella-Bration isn't even close to finished..."

******

"My phone is blowing up right now, I'm getting so many supportive messages from you all. I'd just like to take this moment to say thank you...TO ME!" Carmella chuckles as she speaks into her phone, once again recording videos for her Strap-Chat story. "Let what I'm about to say set in, I beat Asuka. One of the greatest butt busters in wrestling history. I BEAT HER. Me, all on my own. So why don't we ask her what happens when you underestimate the champ."

Asuka was kneeling in the classic doggy style position on the bed of Carmella's fabulous hotel room. Her heart was beating out of her chest as she awaited the official taking of her anal virginity, already gripping the sheets tightly in an effort to relieve her overwhelming anxiety. Painfully aware the most humiliating moment of her life was going to be viewed by her fellow competitors.

"Hope you're ready for your close up Asuka." Carmella switches the view to her rear camera, revealing her giant strap-on lining up with the entrance to The Empress's asshole. What she didn't film was the time she spent lubing Asuka's ass with her fingers, wanting to create the impression that her challenger's ass was naturally able to take her great size on the first attempt. Time seemed to stand still as her girlcock hovered outside the awaiting butt in-front of her, with a deep breath she pushed her hips forward, officially becoming the first person to anally penetrate Asuka.

A sharp gasp was the only reply the once feared Asuka could offer as her vice grip like ass was invaded. It was as if her entire body was trying to mentally and physically reject what was happening to her. She was the one who bent other women over, she was the top. This shouldn't be happening but it was and there was nothing she could do about it. Nothing except take it like an obedient whore.

"Well that's all the time we have for now, I've got an Empress to break after all" Carmella signs off, quickly uploading the video before tossing her phone down beside her on the bed. She almost came again just from the initial penetration, she was actually fucking Asuka's ass. This was like winning the main event of Wrestlemania to her. To her it was an even greater achievement than winning the Smackdown Women's Champion. "Huh, weird. You don't seem so scary with a dick in your ass."

"Shut up! あなたはこれを後悔します" Asuka shouted in reply, mostly in her native Japanese. If it was possible to die from embarrassment, she would have. Her face was flush, her asshole was struggling to accommodate the head of her owner's fat cock and her head was turned downwards, trying to block out the shame and more importantly, Carmella bottomless insults. All this served from making the once powerful woman look pathetically weak.

"I don't actually speak Japanese so I'm just going to guess you said, please Princess Carmella, please give me more." The Smackdown Women's Champion replied casually, completely dismissive of Asuka's rage. She then moves her hands to her fucktoy's waist and begins to slowly, almost delicately send her cock deeper into the insanely tight hole. It's tightness wonderfully activating the stimulator of her strap-on, working against her still dripping wet cunt. "This ass feels incredible. I think it was made for me."

Asuka on the other hand wasn't having as much fun. She thought she was going to split in two around the invading strap-on. Her pain tolerance was legendary but this was a unique sensation, the only way to condition yourself to take a cock of this size was through experience. Experience she simply did not possess. The Empress felt thankful that Carmella had lubed her up in preparation, as degrading as it was listening to the so called Princess babble on while working her lube coated fingers into Asuka's ass, it was also probably the only thing keeping her asshole from ripping apart. Just the thought of being thankful for something so shameful made her sick. Had she already fallen so far?

"Maybe I should start calling myself the trash talking, ass fucking Princess of Staten Island instead. It's got a nice ring to it." Carmella pounders aloud to herself, despite being entirely focused on watching her cock slowly slip away from view and into her challenger's ass. Showing that talking trash came as naturally, as effortlessly to her as breathing. "I could be the butt fucking Princess and you could be the cock sucking Empress. How does that sound?"

"I will never bow to a slutty little princess, never!" Asuka responds defiantly, even as more and more of Carmella's cock fills her virgin hole. Her reputation may never recover from tonight and neither would her ego but Asuka was still far too proud to handle the ceaseless insults being poured from the lips of her owner. "飛鳥きをお願いいたことに挑戦飛鳥-AH!"

"This isn't your kingdom anymore, it's not Charlotte's either. It's MINE! The sooner you accept that fact, the better because I'm the new alpha and I make the rules." Carmella spits while pushing the last remaining inches into Asuka's ass with a single, aggressive thrust. This causes the Empress to break from her rant in Japanese and let out a cry in the universal language of pain. " 'Mella has the gold, 'Mella has your ass and 'Mella is money. Capeesh?"

A shock wave of pain echoes through Asuka's toned, naked body as she's suddenly filled beyond her limit with a long, meaty girlcock. Small, pathetic whimpers escaped her mouth. All thoughts flee from her mind as she desperately tries to adjust to the unexpected thrust which has left another woman balls deep inside of her most private hole. A position she had inflicted on many members of the WWE's women's locker room during her tenure with the company but one she never thought she'd be on the receiving end of.

"Good girl, see things get so much simpler when you accept your place." Carmella smugly states, taking Asuka's silence for compliance. Leaving the entire vast length of her cock inside The Empress's butt as Asuka visibly struggled to take it. Once again retrieving her phone to take fresh pictures of the latest debasement of her legendary challenger. She briefly even thought about sending some photos directly to Charlotte Flair with the caption "Bet you wish you were me right now." but decided better of it. Figuring one alpha female was enough to handle right now. "Why don't you show everyone that you understand the way things are going to be from now on. Thank me for filling you up with my fabulous dick and make me believe it or else I can start pounding some respect into you right now."

"..." Asuka said nothing at first, partially due to not wanting to give into Carmella's demands and partially due to being distracted by the enormous shaft splitting her butt in half. As unthinkable as saying those words would have been to her even a few hours ago, right now it was clear it was her only option. Given that the alternative was for her ass to be destroyed and her turned into a worthless, sobbing mess, all for the viewing pleasure of the other female wrestlers. "Thank you for...filling my ass with..big, fabulous cock..Princess Carmella."

"Oh my god I can't believe you just said that, what a fucking slut. Oh! I just thought of another caption. I am on fire!" Carmella giggles insultingly, berating Asuka for saying words she forced her to say. Still buried completely inside the previously untouched hole, she uploaded her video with the caption "Asuka wasn't ready for my cock." and sets her phone aside with another smug, satisfied grin. "I think it's time this 'Mella-bration really got started."

"Ahhhhh..ughhhhhh" Grunts and groans of discomfort pass through Asuka's gritted teeth as Carmella slowly begins to work her cock backwards before slowly thrusting forwards. While it wasn't the full ass pounding that was previously threatened, it was still extremely difficult for Asuka to take in her inexperienced back door. Suddenly gaining a new level of respect for the women she's seen effortless fill themselves up with giant strap-on cocks. A small submissive thought that began to take root in her mind.

"That's soooo money." Carmella says quietly, entranced by the feeling of her strap-on moving through the depths of Asuka's bowels. The Princess, as evident by her self aggrandizing title, had always been confident. Throughout school, her time cheering leading for the Miami Heat and even during her lowest point when she was bottoming in NXT, she always knew that she was simply better than other women and this was proof. She had never felt so powerful, it was intoxicating. If this is what being the alpha felt like, she planned on staying on top forever.

"Hmmmm... hrrrrrrrrff" Asuka had buried her face in the silk bed sheets, biting them tightly trying to prevent herself from making any more pitiful sounds. Which was becoming progressively challenging as the pace of Carmella's thrusts gradually increased. Asuka took some small solace in the pain, at least it meant she didn't like it up the ass, proving she was far above an anal whore like Carmella. That's what she repeated to herself in her mind. The Empress knew that she could turn any woman into a girlcock addicted slut but there was no way Carmella could do the same. Right?

"Trying to stop yourself from moaning like a whore? I know I'm good, like really damn good, but have some self respect geez." Carmella said, moaning softly while delivering a few firm slaps to Asuka's booty, leaving clear red hand prints on joshi's pale skin.The Champion built up a solid pace, steadily working half her cock in and out. She was already obsessed with this ass. Of all the asses she had fucked, this had to be the tightest. It may not have been as fat as Naomi's or Bayley's but it felt incredible even from this relatively gentle fucking.

"Grrrrhhhh..urrrrhhhhhhh" The bed sheets continue to absorb Asuka's near animalistic grunts as her behind is dually assaulted by Carmella's hand and strap-on. She could feel her ass juggling around the invading rubber dick, she could feel the slight drool spilling from Carmella's mouth on to her abused buttcheeks but the worst thing was what she didn't feel. She couldn't feel the same pain from earlier. It still hurt of course but it was definitely less than before. Her body was slowly relaxing as more and more long, fabulous cock was rapidly buried inside of it. One would be forgiven for thinking that was a good thing but Asuka knew better. She knew it was a precursor to the ungodly pleasure that was to come.

"Get up here, I like to hear sluts beg for my big, fabulous dick!" Carmella grunts out herself now, giving in to her own animalistic urges, reaching forwards she grabs and handful of Asuka's blue, green and pink hair, pulling her new pet away from the sheets leaving her to openly groan in discomfort, although not as loudly as before, something Carmella instantly picked up on. "What's the matter Asuka? Is it starting to feel good? Were you not ready for me to fucking this fat ass?"

"あなたは私のように良いことはありません" Asuka responds in her native tongue while turning her head to look over her shoulder to glare rebelliously into the eyes of the woman who took her anal virginity. Although her words were not clear to Carmella, the intention behind them was plain to see. Yet all the champion did was return that same unimpressed, dismissive look that Asuka hated so much. She couldn't intimidate her, how could she possibly do that when bent over like a whore. Asuka again faced the harsh reality of her helplessness. She could say whatever she wanted, give whatever menacing look she desired but none of that mattered as slight twinges of pleasure began emanating from her depths.