An Anal-Only Fantasy

Info
Romantic anal only daddy fantasy. [M4F]
33 words
4.26
16.1k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4analonlyF
M4analonlyF
11 Followers

I made this to say thank you to a wonderful audio creator who I have enjoyed for a long time but she suggested I share it so other woman can enjoy it too.

--:--
--:--
1.0
M4analonlyF
M4analonlyF
M4analonlyF
11 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Elle4u2useElle4u2use11 months ago

*sucks daddy til he cums*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This had the potential to be really hot, but the overarching idea that the woman isn’t allowed to touch her pussy is pretty depressing. Maybe if you explained why, it might have a reasonable explanation, maybe if the woman prefers anal to vaginal, but the fact that she is forbidden makes me think that the man is purposely denying her vaginal pleasure and is an awful, selfish person, but pretending to be a caring lover. There’s a space for this type of bastard in fantasy, but I would advise you to commit to one side or the other, not pretend to be the good guy whilst doing shitty things. It muddies the fantasy and takes the listener out of it.

On the pragmatic side, if he’s supposed to be making love to her, why isn’t he making it as comfortable and pleasurable as possible for her, so fingering her arsehole to warm her up first and using lube? Water is not a good lube.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lengthy introduction, unscripted, talks as if we were going to have an experience/scene, but isn't real. Odd, it would be interesting if he talked about "doing" instead of "might do" or "would do." Love the voice, but just start right off with what you ARE doing, rather than what MIGHT be done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you soo much. It's a bit of a struggle looking for m4f anal centered audios not just here, but everywhere on the internet so it's nice to finally find a creator who focuses on it. I loooved it.

Share this

Similar Stories

With Sprinkles on Top (M4F) Let's get messy with some cake and put some sprinkles on top.in Audio
Room with a View A little romantic getaway, just the two of us doesn't get us.in Audio
Your Beautiful Ass A long, slow, tender session for lovers of gentle anal. [M4F]in Audio
Only Need You [M4F] Your M partner needs a break from life; you have the answer.in Audio
If You Want To Call Me Daddy A few things you should know beforehand...in Audio
More Stories