Your Beautiful Ass

Info
A long, slow, tender session for lovers of gentle anal. [M4F]
183 words
4.69
14.9k
15
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmm thank you so much for asking for this!

This is one of my softest and gentlest immersive pieces that I've done - a long, sweet, unhurried ass worship session with none of the harshness or roughness or degradation that so often accompanies anal scenes. It feels amazing to keep myself in a warm, tender, controlled, appreciative headspace while pampering and pleasuring and slowly filling your incredible ass like this. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to do this for you.

Your ass is beautiful. I adore your ass. It doesn't matter what shape or size it is, or whether you think it should be different in any way - your ass is fucking beautiful. Magnificently, breathtakingly beautiful. And I absolutely fucking *love* having the chance to treat it that way.

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
Di3chiDi3chi17 minutes ago

Listened to this as I stretched my ass with a dildo for the first time and it was such a great guide to opening up slowly. The abundance of praise and gratitude kept me in the moment and excited to please you and the specific detail of your balls finally being flush against my ass cheeks opened a mental barrier for me, as I love everything about a delicious set of balls. Yours, an anal slut in the making.

FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 2 months ago

I swear every time I hear you cum, I get butterflies.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Spread my ass cheeks so you can sink deeper into my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

100% yes!!! I like both vaginal and anal.

Sometimes I play two of these audios at once 😉. It would be great if there was a Singer x listener x Singer threesome audio with vaginal and anal. Many various possibilities 😜

2ttyme2ttyme10 months ago

I do need this type of treatment to my ass. ✨✨✨🥵🥵🥵

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Good Morning Soft words for my love in the morning [M4F]in Audio
A Grown-Ass Woman's First Time Thank you so much for asking for this 🖤in Audio
An Anal-Only Fantasy Romantic anal only daddy fantasy. [M4F]in Audio
Leaving You a Message Are you free tonight, baby? Because I'm craving you... [M4F]in Audio
Aftercare Only Sometimes we all just need to be loved afterward.in Audio
More Stories