If You Want To Call Me Daddy

Info
A few things you should know beforehand...
298 words
4.69
40k
40
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's finally here. I know a number of you have been waiting since the summertime for this piece, and I want to make sure you know how much I appreciate your patience. I hope this first outing lives up to your wonderfully sexy expectations!

'Daddy' is one of those words that means different things to different people in different contexts. And before I'm okay with you using it with me, I want to make sure we clarify what you mean, and what I'm okay with. Because it makes a *huge* fucking difference to me.

To be clear, before we get into any detail: age play and incest play are hard limits for me. I'm not okay with being sexualized in a paternal or familial way. I won't even consider it. If you're ever sending me an audio request, please don't ask for that.

However, there are other things you can mean when you use that word... things involving a less selfish, more caring form of domination... things that I'm very much on board with you meaning... 

Plus - there's something to be said for packing a lot of meaning into a relatively small number of syllables, isn't there? So let's talk about what I hope you're really saying when I hear you call me Daddy...

...And if you're a good girl, maybe I can show you what happens when you mean it that way?

****Trigger Warnings -- Soft domination; soft order-giving; name-calling; frequent use of the word 'Daddy'****

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Good girls do drip for daddy!

Hornymom82Hornymom8216 days ago

Hard limits for me too. But GOOD GOD yes! Take control, fuck me hard, but don't hurt me. Give me what I NEED, take what you need (and what you want!)...hard, dirty, soft, tender, FUCK ME! Please, good lord please take control. Please, daddy, PLEASE fuck me!!

This audio is so damn sexy. Just, damn daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Back to enjoy this again (blushing)

Thank you daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh my, thank you daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This audio made me cum so hard 3 times!! Please do more daddy/dom audios!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Music Lesson I can control myself... I'm a professional...in Audio
A Guided Hand - Rise and Shine Ready to start your day off right, baby?in Audio
Cozy Morning 69 with Your Boyfriend I love waking up next to you.in Audio
For My Fucking Pleasure You asked for it... now you're gonna fucking get it...in Audio
Such a Good Girl For Me... Praising and playing with my delicious little fucktoy...in Audio
More Stories