All Comments on 'An Angel's Fix Pt. 02'

by photodad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You were right to be nervous...

Absolutely hate what you did in this chapter. Ruined a very, very good story, one of my absolute favorites I had found on any website. With the way you had built up the relationship between Kim and Ashley in the first story, I could have handled what you did if it had been Kim, and if she hadn't been so manipulative (i.e. wearing Ashley's perfume). Not to mention that Jasmine KNEW Ashely wasn't comfortable with this, no matter the words that were coming out her mouth. Fucking mean thing to do to your friend. Horrid! I don't think it's possible for you to come up with a "surprise ending" that will salvage this. So far, I'm thinking I'll have to re-read you other story and try to forget this one happened. (And to think I've been going to your page to check for the sequel every few hours since the sequel was announced. What a letdown!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ditto

A sex scene like the one you wrote here should have been a major turn on. Instead it just pissed me off. Not for how the sex was written but for WHO was involved. I'd have been ok with it being Jasmine even if it wasn't for how you wrote it with her KNOWING she was hurting her friend. What a bitch! I'm assuming the surprise ending will be Tyler resulting from this but that can't save this story now.

perseygoddessperseygoddessalmost 13 years ago
I didn't mind this one

Ok not thrilled about jas using tricks and deceit but the actual story didn't suffer to much in my opinion. Looking forward to see where it goes. Remember that it's your story and enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
agree w/Ditto

Good writing, steamy scenes, but conditions/atmosphere left a bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agree with the last 2

I still enjoy the writing and the story in general just not the Jas/Joe scenes. Look forward to the rest of this story.

photodadphotodadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Author's Response

Well, the jury is in, and I feel it's clear that several did not like this part. At a low 4, it's the lowest rated of any section posted of all my stories. Also, it seems to me that the rating reflects the emotional disappointment rather than the actual writing construction, judging by the comments I am seeing. Since this part posted, ALL my stories have suffered at least a .01 drop in ratings. Please don't go back and change your rating on other stories based on a separate part you disagree with. I like the ratings to reflect what you think of THAT section.

That said, as I just told one of my emailed commentors, I might have miswrote something in this part.

In my head, Ashley was completely fine with sharing Joe with the others, especially Jasmine. When Jasmine approached her about being horny for Joe, Ashley's only concern was the timing. As she told Jasmine, it would be fine if it happened before the wedding morning, or after the honeymoon. If it happened before, she thought it might feel forced or unnatural for both Jasmine and Joe. She started to feel uneasy (maybe more like unsure of how she would feel if Jasmine's seduction were successful) when Jasmine reappeared from getting ready, and Jazz picked up on it, offering to reverse her plans, but Ash still gave the green light, and even offered to pay for the night. Ashley was still for it when they happened upon each other at the club, and even encouraged Joe to think of Jasmine as 100% his date for the night.

Jasmine was unaware that Ashley was starting to feel jealous about the two being together when she and Joe were dancing just before leaving the club. Her one flaw in judgement was when we find out at the end of the chapter that she glanced at Ashley out of pure territorial instinct before kissing Joe on the dance floor. It was a mistake that earned her a painful bruise on the tush. When she replayed the event in her head, Jasmine really did feel bad. She didn't hold any malice against Ashley in her efforts.

I had thought that I made this clear with a few hints, but perhaps not. Maybe it was the frank conversation Ashley and Jasmine had the morning after that put people off. Either way, I apologize if the story did not come off in this light.

I hope that everyone continues to read the rest of this story when it's posted, as I sincerely feel that it will be enjoyed.

Thanks in advance for your loyalty.

Senrab13Senrab13almost 13 years ago
Special friends

Well, I loved the Jasmine interlude and look forward to Joe enjoying all the girls--including Cindy. Afterall, they are special friends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I don't get the complaining.

Among other things, these series of stories are about unconventional, nontraditional ways of loving each other. I like the way these folks explore the limits, and find ways to create safety for themselves and each other. As the individual relationships change form (i.e., marriage), more exploration will be done. I believe it shows Ashley's humanness when she is hesitant, generous, careful, jealous, sad, pissed, and forgiving. Likewise, we see some nice, sweet, loving, needy, and manipulative sides of Jasmine. Very nicely written.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Please do not be bothered by the negative comments of some of the readers. This is a beautiful story, was is all your work. It is up to you to determine the direction of YOUR characters and story line. Given the character development so far I have yet to read something and say, no that person would not do that.

Hale1Hale1over 11 years ago
I said I liked Jasmine's return

You made excellent use of her presence. Love your story line.

funksofunksoover 11 years ago
A tiny bit saddened...

I know that Joe was involved with the other girls, and I was kind of okay when they were involved when Ashley was around - and it seems fair when Ash is involved with the other girls...

In fact it's a little reversed of the way you'd normally feel with a harem story, where the guy is absolved of any anger when he sleeps around, but the anger falls on any girl who "cheats".

The fact is, it was okay with me right up until Jas and Joe showed up where Ash was, and she started having major doubts... I half expected her to regress at that point and throw the ring, especially when Jas made her jealous - and especially after having it pointed out it was going to be the last dance for Jill and Joe (I half expected her to not go forward with the wedding and open him back up to his girls even though I can see the next chapter heading - although that may not happen).

The fact is, Joe was going to be the perfect guy up until he gave in, and the whole true love/meant to be/romantic nature gave way to a bit of disappointment to be honest, compounded by the fact that the reader knew at that point that Ashley had said she'd hope that Joe would reject her, and was jealous - that inner voice made us sympathise too much for Ash, instead of a voice hoping for Jas's happiness.

Made even worse by the talk they "made love" and her asking if she had a real chance with Joe, and the talk about how Jas wanted more from him... it just leaves a bad taste.

I have loved everything else up to this point and hopefully forward, but being as verbose as I am, I hope that's okay... it's a bit of a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i liked it a lot, just go with the flow

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm

Flipping hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous