An Angler's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue broke through his parted lips deepening their kiss and the tingle he felt. He turned fully toward her and his arms slid slowly across her back, the tingle increasing in sensation throughout his body. His penis fully hard and throbbing to be inside her. She was just as frantic to become one with him.

Her hair no longer in a tidy bun, but unbound and wild, like her passion for him. They pulled on clothes reckless to feel skin on skin. Their tongues were so hungry for each other, each wanted to feel and taste every part of the other, and in their frenzy did.

He had wanted to taste her for so long. He had tried to resist and do what was right, but had little to no self control where she was involved. He lay her down on her open shirt and as his hands wandered over her luscious curves of breasts, waist, hips, and thighs, his tongue couldn't get enough of her mouth and neck. She was panting and arching under him. He could feel her urgent need for him, and still needed to take his time with her.

He nibbled his way down to her breasts which were full and tan. Her areolas were large, but her nipples were small tight points. She did indeed have beautiful breasts, he bent to taste them, she was slightly salty. His fingers continued from her hips down her thighs, then inward to her core. She spread her legs wider, wanting him so badly she was near delirium.

He continued down her body until his tongue probed her core and she gasped. His fingers busy slowly stroking her, making her squirm in front of him, he watched her writhe from pleasure and felt the power of it. Her body telling him it was fully ready for him. He wanted her to beg for it, he knew she would. He took his time with her to find out what stimulated her. He worked his way back up the length of her body until their lips met again briefly tantalizing her tongue before ripping his lips from hers and bending to her ear. He lipped her earlobe, his breath hard in her ear.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned, gooseflesh erupting across her body. "I need you inside me Peter, now!"

Throwing themselves into a torrent of sensation he slowly entered her, her hips eagerly rising to meet him. They moved together effortlessly, her breath coming faster and faster their lips playing tag, before finding another spot to explore and taste. This dance continued until her climax wrapped around him. She clung to him in the throws of her orgasm, and he held her to him tenderly, her legs wrapped so tightly around him he couldn't retreat. He used the last bit of self control he had to not climax inside of her. They stayed connected for a minute, then as she loosened her hold on him he slowly pulled out of her.

She motioned for him to trade places with her. He sat on her shirt leaning back on his elbows. She touched and tasted him in various spots, under his left ear, the ball of his shoulder across his right clavicle, her hands wandering, exploring every bulge and dip of his well muscled body. She slowly made her way down to his hard shaft, making detours at his chest and abs, he was so glad he hadn't let himself go as his wife had, he felt a pang of guilt thinking about his spouse now, so pushed the thought aside.

Instead he drowned in Micki's sensual attentiveness, wanting to remember all of it. The feel of her touch against him, sometimes so soft he barley felt it, and other times rough and strong, but all of it was erotic as hell. There was much less teasing when she slipped her mouth down around his shaft deeply. He could feel the back of her throat close around the tip of him as her gag reflex initiated, it felt amazing.

Her mouth was back at the tip, but her hands had joined the party. One lay flat on one side of his package, her thumb randomly brushed gently against his ball sack as she worshiped his cock. The other she used to support the shaft. Her tongue was busy stimulating the underside of his penis, a part called the corpus spongiosum, from tip to base. Her tongue continued to stay busier than a horse chewing alfalfa.

She pulled her mouth back up again, this time rolling her tongue around the tip of his penis. He was mesmerized by feeling the difference in the front and back of her tongue, as she stimulated him with both. He would be on the brink of climax and she would let up just fondling his balls, and then engage her mouth again. She had done this three times in as many minutes, it was driving him crazy, but he loved it. When she spent too long with her mouth away from his cock, he decided to take matters into his own hand.

When she saw him make a move to stimulate himself, she slid his penis fully into her mouth the whole time working her tongue back and forth against his shaft. When he was fully inside her mouth she moved the hand that had been supporting the base of his cock to his 'tain't, the section of flesh directly under the scrotum, as in "it ain't this, nor that", meaning it isn't the balls or the anus. She used her index finger to gently tickle him there as her other hand rotated under his balls to lift them from the spot she was stimulating. She tickled his 'tain't just hard enough for him to feel it in the very base of his penis. His orgasm rose up so fast he barely had time to prepare.

While she had known his climax was coming, she had a gift for it. She had felt the tightening of his ball sack and the slight shiver in his penis that indicated his oncoming climax. She gently pinched and rolled the bunched up flesh of his scrotum between her fingertips as she tickled the underside of his balls. That was all he could take and the orgasm that he had been holding back for so long burst into her hot mouth. She kept her mouth around him as his member pulsed with post climatic throbbing.

Slowly she slid him out of her mouth swallowing his cum and wiping the dribble from her chin with a very satisfied smile.

He sat up quickly before she could move away and kissed her again. This kiss wasn't a sexual kiss, but a kiss that said, "you're mine."

They dressed and hiked back to his truck, they chatted on the trail, but were quiet and listened to music on the drive back to town.

12