An Angry Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner they went back upstairs and watched a rom-com in the bedroom. Byron wanted more sex, but Cara wanted to finish watching the movie. Then they made it again. Missionary. Cara was impressed that Byron could do it three times like that. She was somewhat less impressed with the third time, though.

---------------

Ted picked up Nora from her apartment, driving his classic MG B convertible. It was his hobby - one of them. Nora was thrilled by the ride, and by Ted. He looked great in his blue suit. And Ted had raved about her dark red dress, cut low for more show.

He took her to the Willington Hotel, where there was a three-star restaurant. They had a marvelous meal, and then walked over to the dance venue nearby. The place had a combo, playing a mix of old rock and some swing.

Ted was athletic and had always been a good dancer. One of the reasons he liked Cara was that she was also gifted in that way. So was Nora. Nora was light on her feet, and oh, so sensual when she moved. Ted was totally entranced by her. More and more she reminded him of Robin - except younger and a better dancer.

The two of them danced until, at some point all at once, they both wanted to find another venue.

Ted brought the car around. Nora got in and looked at him. She said, "Take me to your place. Then take me AT your place."

Ted restrained himself on the drive, never going more the ten miles over. Fifteen minutes later he opened his front door and ushered Nora in.

They didn't make it out of the living room.

Nora did a quick strip for Ted, and Ted returned the favor. Then they stood, each staring at the other. Until Nora jumped Ted and shoved him onto the couch. There, she mounted him and lowered herself down onto his big cock. And they went at it with an intensity and fervor than neither had experienced before.

Yet, Ted was able to keep from coming. He was always just on the edge, close but holding, vibrating. Nora had never experienced anything like that and she had a nearly continuous series of orgasms. Moaning out each as they overtook her. Sometimes she chanted "Oh, God, Oh, God." Sometimes she licked his face.

Finally, Ted felt a volcanic force starting in his belly and erupting from his cock, deep into Norma. Norma was faint with lust when he came. Ted was momentarily unconscious.

After some time, Ted got hard again. He was still inside Nora. He stood up and carried her upstairs, inside her the entire time. Then he lowered her onto the bed and fucked her for what seemed like an eternity.

In the morning, they woke up in sunlight. They showered, brushed, and did mutual oral until each got off.

Ted cooked breakfast. Nora simply stared at him as he did that. She was in love, and she knew it. She mistrusted it. But she felt it.

Then she said it to him, as he served the eggs and toast. "I'm in love with you, Ted. Just had to say it."

Ted was surprised. He thought about it. He said, "I believe the feeling is mutual. It's hard to believe. So fast and all."

They finished the eggs. Nora said, "What now?"

Ted smiled at her, "What else?"

He picked her up again.

----------------------

Cara and Ted's weekend adventures continued in the same vein as they started.

Cara was satisfied with Byron, who had given her many orgasms.

Ted thought he was fully in love with Nora.

Sunday afternoon, Cara and Byron cemented (or semented) the agreement to see each other the next weekend.

Ted and Nora began to consider how to keep on with what they'd found. They made a date for the next Friday, depending upon what Cara had planned. And they agreed to meet for lunch each day.

Ted dropped Nora off at her condo. She was a lawyer and, although young, she could afford a nice place.

Meanwhile, Cara drove home from Byron's place. Ted was only just back when she walked in the door.

They stared at each other. Ted had that smile. He couldn't help it. He knew he had to stop that, so he did. But not before Cara had seen it.

She said, "How was your weekend? Lonely?"

Ted asked, "How was Richie-rich?"

If Cara had been honest, she would have said, 'He was exciting, but you're better.'

She didn't say that. Instead, she said, "He was great. I'm going back next week. The girls won't be back until that Sunday evening." She knew that something had gone wrong with her plan. Ted was far too....happy. She was also nervous about telling the girls what was going on.

They ordered Chinese for dinner.

That week, Ted met Nora each day for lunch. They had a plan to go to a concert Friday. Then spend the weekend at her place.

Ted and Cara interacted in a mechanical way throughout the week. At work, Byron and she were circumspect. At home, she was hoping that Ted would relent and fuck her. No chance. He slept each night in the guest house. In the evenings he would watch baseball or read. Never with Cara. Basically, he ignored her. A frozen marriage.

When he went to the guest house he would soon leave out the back and scout out the Diamond estate. He had Google maps, and some night vision goggles. He began constructing a diagram of the place in his head. And he went out and purchased a device that claimed to amplify sound directionally. Cash buy.

That next weekend, he and Nora had a great time, but she had a standing Sunday lunch with her parents. So, they had their last encounter in the morning, and she left. When she did, Ted went over to the Diamond estate and scouted some more. He saw Diamond and Cara at the pool many times. That seemed to be where they spent a lot of time. He also found that the directional device worked okay. He was able to overhear some of what they said to each other. He found it to be boring.

On the third week, the twins were home. Of course, they noticed that their parents were effectively separated.

At dinner on that Tuesday, Claire asked, "Mom, Dad, what's going on?"

Cara said, "We're having some problems. We'll work it out. Not to worry."

Both of the twins looked to Ted, then. He shook his head. He said, "The truth is that your mother has decided to have a sexual relationship with her boss. So, I've moved into the guest house. What happens in the long run is undecided."

Cara was angry at Ted for laying it out like that. She couldn't speak on it then, though. She said, "I felt as if I needed a...a...."

Beth interrupted, "A new cock. Sounds like. How could you, mom?"

Cara stood and stalked away, up the stairs.

Beth asked. "Are you getting divorced, dad?"

"Don't know. Everything's unsettled. But...but...can you keep your gabby mouths shut?"

A chorus, "Yes."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"I have a new friend. I'll introduce you this weekend, when your mom is off with her new guy."

The twins were smart. Claire said, "You mean you have someone you want us to meet. So, it must be very....serious, right?"

"Could be. I only....I mean, until your mom went off, I would never have asked Nora. But, she did, and I did. And, you know, who knows who ends up with who?

Beth said, "Whom."

Ted nodded. "Whom. Smart ass." Beth smirked.

Claire asked, "How did you work so fast, dad? It doesn't seem like you."

"I kind of knew Nora from lunches. Maybe, you know, I was feeling unsure, or like I didn't measure up. And I thought Nora would like to go out with me. She did want that. So...."

The girls then lapsed into silence, a thoughtful and less than comfortable silence. Ted allowed them to ponder. Eventually he asked, "Something else for now?"

Claire said, "When? When will we meet her?"

"I'll arrange something for this weekend. You have a game Saturday afternoon, right?"

"Yes."

"Maybe Nora and I will attend."

Claire said, "That's another tell, dad. No hesitation to be seen with her, even by our friends' parents."

Ted was not surprised that the girls were so accurate and intelligent. He did believe that it might take them a little longer to figure it out.

He said, "Nothing's set in stone now. I like this woman. And your mom has broken our marriage. But the situation is unpredictable."

They left it at that.

Cara never came back downstairs.

Cara went back to Diamond's estate that Friday. She had an enjoyable weekend. But sometimes she was bored. Byron's sexual repertoire was more limited than Ted's. Cara tried to get him into new things. But he was not all that receptive. He liked missionary best, and then doggy. He did not like it when Cara tried to ride him. That disappointed her. She was more disappointed that he wasn't into giving her oral. He liked it when she sucked him, though.

There was also one more thing. Byron could do it, at best, three times a day/night. And he was quick and not into cuddling. That left a lot of time when they weren't having sex. Since their affair was supposed to be secret, they couldn't go out. So, they stayed at the estate. It was large enough for hiking, and they had the pool. They spent a lot of time there.

On that very same weekend, Ted took Nora dancing again. This time they went to a local club. One of her friends was there - Laura Blake. Laura and Ted were introduced. Ted had no real intention of keeping his relationship with Nora a secret. The two again had a terrific time dancing, which led to a trip back to Nora's place. Ted left at one am. The twins were waiting up for him.

Ted had a big smile on his face when he saw them in the living room. He said, "You girls have a game tomorrow. You should be asleep."

Beth said, "We were waiting up for you. Like you do for us."

Claire added, "I see you have a big grin. I bet you....."

Ted interrupted, "Never mind that. Go to bed. Your game's at ten. Nora's coming over to go with us."

Nora arrived at eight-thirty. She was nervous. Ted was nervous. The twins were nervous and uncertain.

When Ted opened the door and ushered Nora in, there was a long moment when no one spoke. Nora looked great. Ted finally said, "Nora, this is Claire, and this is Beth."

Nora gave a small wave and said, "Hi. I guess this is somewhat awkward. But....maybe we have something in common. I played soccer in college. Striker."

Beth said, "Where?"

Nora said, "Notre Dame."

Ted was stunned, and the girls were impressed. Beth was a troublemaker, and she had a soccer ball in her hands. She rolled it to Nora. Nora - somehow - lifted it with her right foot, and used a knee to loft it back at Beth, who caught it. She smiled. Beth and Claire smiled as well.

Ted said, "Let's go, then."

The girls were good at soccer. They teamed up at midfield usually. Between the two, they were usually able to control the game. Ted and Nora watched. Well, Ted watched. Nora could hardly restrain herself and jumped up and down on the sidelines. If the other parents had missed seeing her before the game, that was over when the game started.

It was a tense and exciting match. The other squad was accomplished, and jumped ahead by two goals. But the home team got one back and tied the game with but two minutes left.

The opposing coach made a substitution. Beth was standing close by Nora. Nora got her attention and said, "They'll try to come down your side. Cut through and go."

Beth looked at Nora and nodded.

Nora's analysis proved to be accurate. Beth intercepted the pass and headed toward the goal at speed. Ted was jumping, but Nora wasn't. Nora only watched. A role reversal.

Beth neared the box and saw that her striker on the right was offside by a yard. So, she feinted left as the goalie came out to her, and then kicked the ball through the goalie's legs and into the net.

The game ended just after that score. Ted and the girls celebrated with the other parents. Nora stood back a ways. When the jumping died down, Beth came over to Nora and asked, "How did you know that?"

Nora laughed. She said, "I watched the game. I can see things when I do." She gave Beth a pat on the arm.

Three or four of the other parents had noticed the entire interaction. Joan Drake asked Ted, "Is she the twins' soccer tutor?"

Ted said, "No. She's a friend of mine. But she played the game."

The girls' coach, Lena Holmes, said, "She sure did. I remember her. She played for Notre Dame. A striker."

Ted called Nora over and made introductions all around. No one asked any awkward questions.

In the car on the way home, Claire said, "Dad, you know all of them are wondering."

Ted laughed. "Let'em."

The four of them stopped for pizza. Then Ted and Nora went to her place for a time. About three hours. They came back with Chinese for dinner. Ted worried a little about food selection.

After dinner, there was another longish conversation about soccer. Beth had Googled Nora, and knew of her career in college. Nora had been a three-year starter there. All-Conference in her senior year.

At about nine pm there was an awkward silence.

Then Ted said, "Girls, Nora and I are headed to the guest house."

Beth said, "Try to keep it down, please."

Nora started laughing. She said, "I promise to make every effort to do that."

After Nora and Ted left, the girls talked it all over.

They did like Nora a lot. And they could see that their dad liked her more. It seemed to them that the family life they'd known was over. It was an abrupt transition.

Claire said, "It isn't Dad's fault, is it? Mom's off screwing that jerk. I....I really hate her for that."

Beth said, "Me, too. I can only wonder what she...I mean, how could she just do that?"

"Selfishness. That's it."

"We have to roll with the changes, Claire. Maybe it won't be all bad. I like Nora."

"Dad likes her, too. But they haven't known each other long, right. So, we don't know. Maybe mom and dad will make up."

"Maybe."

They went upstairs and watched a video. Then they slept.

Ted and Nora had another marvelous time. In the morning, they cooked breakfast for four. Nora had an impromptu soccer lesson in the back yard for the twins. Then, she had to go see her mother and dad.

-------------

Ted and the twins had a longish talk about how to proceed. Ted tried to calm them down about their mother. He also reassured them that, even if there was a divorce, they'd stay here in the house. He also told them that they'd still have lots of contact with their parents if they split.

They did discuss how the girls should react to Cara. Ted tried to get them to be at least civil.

Then Cara came in the door.

Another awkward moment, as all four stared. Then Cara said, "I want you girls to know that I love you. And I love your dad, too. I do."

Beth spoke calmly when she replied, "Mom, you say that. But what you're doing says the opposite."

"I cannot explain it all to you. I just needed this. It won't last forever."

Claire said, "Oh. I'm not so sure about that."

Cara walked into the kitchen, saying she was going to make dinner. Stir fry, with chicken.

The other three looked at each other. No one said much.

Dinner was tasty, but tense. Cara asked about the soccer game. Claire said, "Beth scored the winning goal."

Cara said, "Congratulations. Tell me."

An awkward silence. Then Ted said, "Beth anticipated a pass and intercepted it. Took it all the way, through the goalie's legs."

Cara praised them both. Ted cleared up and the girls went up to their rooms.

After he cleaned up, Ted said, "I'm headed to the guest house."

Cara said, "Ted, I know you....I mean, you could sleep here."

"No way. Are you through with the jerk?"

"I could be. Maybe. It hasn't been all that I hoped. We stay in all weekend."

"You know, Cara. People will know. They already know something's wrong."

"I don't want to embarrass you. And he doesn't want his wife to know."

"Too bad."

"Ted. A little while longer. And it'll be done."

"Cara. Please understand, you've killed the marriage. We're over. So, stay as long as you want. He's what you have now."

Cara was shocked by this bald statement. She sobbed, just once. She ran upstairs.

----------------

By morning she'd decided to treat everyone as normally as possible. She had to go to work. Ted, too. The girls were preparing to go to their grandparents' house, and then to nature camp.

Ted had lunch with Nora and explained what had happened after she left. He went home then, to help the twins pack.

Cara's plans for the day were rocked when her friend Joan called.

Joan asked, "Cara, who was that nice young woman who came to the soccer game with Ted?"

Cara paused. But she asked, "What young woman?"

"Oooh. I see. She was a former soccer player. Very good looking. We all wondered where you were."

'Dammit!"

"Calm down, Cara. She and Ted didn't...there weren't any obvious signs, you know."

"Oh, no? Well, she hasn't been mentioned to me. What's her name?"

"Nora. Cara, where were you? I've heard some things that I couldn't believe."

"Like what, Joan?"

"Like that you left Ted for your boss."

"Not true! I didn't leave him."

"Well, Jane Bright at the club has a cousin who works for Mr. Diamond at his home. The cousin said that he has another woman there on weekends."

"Shit."

"So, it is you. Jesus, Cara. Jesus."

"It isn't supposed to last too long, Joan. Weekends only."

"You dumbass! Ted already has another woman. And, you know what? I don't blame him. She's younger and sexy. Your daughters already seem to know her. You're fucked in more ways than one."

Cara ended the conversation. But she was really shaken now.

That evening she and Ted dropped the girls off at his parents' house. The ride home was silent.

But when they got into the house, Cara turned on Ted and slapped him.

He stepped back. He said, "What the fuck?"

"You replaced me. You bastard!"

"You're one to complain. What did you expect?"

"You must have had her ready to go. How long have you been fucking around on me?"

"I only knew her from the coffee shop. We never had even a kiss until you went off the rails with your boss. So....fuck you, too. Oh...wait. I'll never do that again, bitch."

Cara stormed off. Ted went to the guest house. Then he went out the back, dressed in dark clothes.

He had found a good place to watch Diamond - the tree. This night he intended to test out the sound augmentation device.

He set it up and waited until he saw Diamond and his wife on a terrace overlooking the pool. They were sitting, drinking wine.

When he tuned in their discussion, he heard Diamond saying, "...and it won't last too much longer. You have your boy-toy."

Miranda replied, "Only because you started it. This one's like the fourth or fifth bimbo."

Diamond said, "I keep you in style, Mira. Don't mess that up."

"Why are they always married? Do their husbands know?"

"Yes. I make them tell the husbands. I like it better that way. When we have company social things, I smile at all the cucks."

"Someday, boy, you'll cross the wrong one."

"Nah. What will they do? They can divorce the wife, but they all have kids. So they don't. They just take it. And so what if they do divorce? Too bad."

"You're one of the world's major assholes, By. A real jerk."

"But I fuck good, eh?"

Miranda laughed, "You think? My Deshaun's better. Hah!"

"Bullshit." Diamond laughed.

The conversation meandered from there. Ted climbed down and peddled off.

Until that point, Ted had been coming to the conclusion that doing Diamond was unnecessary as well as risky. He had a plan to do it. He thought it would work out. But now he had Nora. Cara and her screwing around had allowed that. Maybe, he thought, he should thank Diamond.

But, the conversation he'd only now overheard had caused a searing anger to boil up inside him, again. The next day he went into Miles' office, and they talked.

---------------

Nora spent the weekend with Ted and the girls. The couple slept in the guest house, but otherwise they interacted with the twins. Almost like a family. There were more soccer lessons after the Saturday game.