An Angry Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara was stunned. Miranda said, "You haven't been laid since the shooting. This is Damon, and that is Chad. You get your choice, but you have to take one. Or else."

Cara stood there, staring at the men, back and forth. She got wet and excited. She opened her robe and dropped it to the floor. She walked slowly over to Damon, staring at his cock. She dropped down by the lounge and took his dick in her hand, then in her mouth. She got him hard very quickly. She looked up at him and said, "Hi, Damon. I'm Cara."

Damon smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Cara." Cara licked his cock.

Then she stood, straddled the chaise and Damon. She said, "I hope you don't mind," And she lowered herself slowly down onto his black dick. She had always had a sort of thing about that. Now, how could she have resisted? Why would she resist? Why hadn't she done this before?

Cara and Damon put on a real show for Miranda and Chad, who only watched. Cara had more orgasms, bigger ones, than she'd had for years. Damon lasted fifteen minutes - an eternity. When he filled her up, she collapsed onto him.

Miranda and Chad gave them a round of applause.

And that's how Cara's fear of the pool was conquered.

---------------

Cara's life was drastically changed, but not bad at all. She had her choice of Miranda's boy-toys, and she had a job she loved.

She spent Sundays with her daughters, and sometimes also with Ted and Nora. When Nora delivered young Bryce, Cara was thrilled - but a little jealous.

Ted and Nora were also very happy. One time, when the women were alone, Nora asked Cara about her sex life.

And Cara told her. Graphically.

That night, Nora's sex with Ted was spectacular. That had abated some since the birth. No more. Nora got her groove back, and then some.

Every once in a while Nora and Cara had another talk. That was always enough. Cara thought of it as a family service she was happy to perform. Some repayment to Ted for her screw up.

Baby Nicki came along soon.

-----------------

As they say, 'All's well that ends well.'

Except this. One evening when all the kids were abed, and Miles and Robin were over for dinner, Robin found herself walking in the back yard with Ted. She stopped by the guest house and turned to him.

She said, "Miles and I noticed right away that Nora and I favor each other. I'm flattered."

Ted smiled. He said, "You could have had me, you know."

"But I picked Miles. Know why?"

"I never knew."

"You're....you have an inner anger. From your folks, maybe. You hide it. And, I love you anyway. But it's there, always."

"Maybe so. Maybe. I don't often think about it."

"I do. Sometimes. Yet you've made a good life for you and yours. And for Miles and me, too. But, Ted, I saw Miles hand you your phone. After your bike ride. I saw. I didn't think right away what it meant. You took one helluva chance, and Miles, too. One helluva chance."

Ted was silent for some time, looking at Robin. He said, "Maybe I'll get some counselling."

Robin smiled and said, "Don't do that. It's you. Always will be. And remember, Miles and I love you anyway."

They walked off together to rejoin their spouses.

The end.