All Comments on 'An Angry Wife'

by socialneanderthal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like her husband wouldn't notice the stench of a cum whore no matter how many times she brushes her teeth. She'll drip spunk for days and diseases long after that. Can't wait for the follow-up where the frat rats send her and hubby pictures of their big night and good ole Dillon burns her to the ground, along with her GNO friends.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, Shelby ends up pregnant but probably does not know who the father is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was great until the end. Once a married woman cheats, the next time is easier for her. I was surprised her husband wasn't thinking to himself that he'd pamper her for an entire day for going along with his plan of having multiple guys "assault" her the night before. Or when the next girls night out came about, she didn't at least try to hook up with a few guys for a gangbang!

I suspected that my then wife was cheating on me, so I paid a guy to take her out, get her drunk, and try to fuck her. We wired his truck so I'd have proof if needed. I watched them walk out of the club and get in his truck at the far side of the parking lot. She didn't even care that he put the windows down and said she wanted to thank him with a blowjob for a great night. She quickly took off her clothes, and I watched her pull out his cock and take it into her mouth. After a few minutes, he said he was going to cum but she kept sucking him. I saw him stiffen, then heard her gulping down his cum. (She'd told me she didn't like the texture and definitely didn't like the taste), but here she was eagerly swallowing another man's cum! She got in the backseat and spread her legs. He asks if she's married and she said she needs to get fucked more than every other weekend when "he's" home. "Besides, he's got a little dick, and he cums too fast." I watched him fuck her like it was his last, then fill her with cum. I texted him "thanks. At ur house." She asked what it was and he said "I got to go home. My brother is there and I didn't leave a key." She said "He should join us next time. It's been awhile since I've had 2 cocks in me at the same time." He sent me the audio file and I went home and waited for her. When she came in, her shirt was buttoned up but inside out, no bra, and when I pulled off her skirt, her panties were stuffed up between her legs. I carried her to bed and tried to eat her pussy. She clamped her legs shut and started crying. I started playing the audio from earlier that night, rolled her over and shoved my dick into her ass! When I came in her I said "Now you've got cum in all of your holes. Happy fucking Birthday!"

OnethirdOnethird5 months ago

I feel for women who get treated like that. All these commenters calling her names, but don’t assign any responsibility to the dudes. Typical double standard crap. Good writing from her point of view, with nice flashbacks to her lesser moments.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you’re a married spouse of either sex you shouldn’t be going out to drink and dance with men. Provocatively at that. It’s just nonsense that any responsible adult would even do that when you’re married. She got what she really wanted. She’s a whore who wanted to punish her husband for being a jerk sometimes. So punish him by coming on to strange men and getting taken sexually. I’m sorry but you have to take some responsibility for putting yourself in such a situation. You wanna fuck around then dont get married. It’s that simple. She should be thankful they didn’t snuff her.

She is so emotionally immature she shouldn’t be married. I hope the husband gets wise to her and divorces her. Don’t even discuss it with her. Just have her served at work to maximize the shame and embarrassment and make sure she knows you know about her whoring. Have your bag packed so when she gets home it’s empty. Don’t take her calls either. Make sure all the friends and family know what a skank she is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Frankly, the commenters assigned blame to one 'side' or the other miss the point. She chose to drink in excess because she was angry, and the guys were sexual predators. But the wife got off way too easily, and lightly. The husband was a wimp and a dupe to be bought off from any suspicions so easily. One assumes the reader is supposed to be persuaded that the wife learned her lesson for the future. But read closely and that is not the case. What happens next time she got "angry"? Unless he was totally clueless, sooner or later she would would be exposed and he would wisely divorce her. God knows, I would. The part about her texting her cleft too just says she thinks that negates doing those guys earlier. I divorced my first wife at 29 for a similar kind of drinking behavior and infidelity. That ultimately led to her getting treatment for alcoholism, and I learned how to mitigate my rough edges which contributed to her marital tensions. It took the divorce for both of us to learn our lessons, but only our future partners benefited. Commenter OneThird was correct in that double standards still abound. I met my second wife at a divorced parents group and she ultimately pushed me towards the maturity required in a good marriage. So credit where credit was due. Miss those aspects in so many stories here. The author Ohio comes closest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous