An Anniversary I Will Never Forget

Story Info
Our 5th Anniversary.
3.6k words
3.52
21.8k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Elizabeth but everyone, including my husband Robert, calls me Beth. We have been married 4 years and ten months, but who's keeping track?

One day while Robert and I were enjoying intimacy he said, "Beth, our 5th anniversary is coming up and I wanted to know if you would like to do anything special...whatever you want. Just tell me."

"I don't know Robert...I haven't thought about it (a lie). What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know. Beth, think about it and let me know."

Well, I already knew what I wanted...a romantic weekend with my husband at a luxurious spa and resort, getting pampered and waited on, and of course some great sex. But how was I going to tell him? Then it dawned on me, my sister-in-law is like the town crier...she tells everyone everything. I'll tell her to keep it to herself and don't tell her brother and she will eagerly pass it onto him.

A few days later as we were having dinner, Robert said, "Did you decide on what you wanted to do for our anniversary?"

"No, but I'm thinking about it." Well, I have an idea...how about a weekend at the International Spa and Resort where you could get pampered and waited on? How does that sound?"

"That sounds perfect. I love it."

"Ok. I'll make all the arrangements."

I thought to myself, Good old big mouth sister-in-law. I knew I could depend on her.

Over the course of the next few weeks I got together what I wanted to take for the weekend, a couple of sexy dresses, a few special pieces of new lingerie, a couple of special personal toys and a couple of things that will surprise Robert.

Finally, the day arrived...it was our fifth anniversary...Robert had a huge bouquet of flowers delivered with a big box of candy that I like and five giant anniversary balloons. I must have shocked the delivery driver when I opened the door in my sheer lingerie...his eyes opened wide when he saw me...I smiled and gave him a nice tip as well as a free show.

I hugged and kissed Robert and told him how much I loved him. We wasted no time in getting back in bed for an anniversary fuck session.

By the time we finished, it was time to get ready for our drive to the spa where we would continue our anniversary weekend.

The drive took about two hours and when we arrived, we were greeted by an assortment of staff who took our luggage, parked the car and escorted us to the front desk. Hell, they even called out our names and said to us, "Mr. & Ms. Jones, welcome to the International Spa and Resort. We hope you will enjoy your stay and we all wish you a Happy Fifth Anniversary." I was in shock to say the least.

We signed in and then the Bell Captain took us tour room...fuck, it wasn't a room, it was a huge suite. The Bell Captain said it was the Honeymoon Suite. He gave us a tour...showing us the huge bedroom, with a king sized bed and there was a hot tub in the master bath, a giant sized shower that could hold at least 6 and a second bath with a large shower stall for at least 4. The private balcony overlooked the ocean. All in all, I was in heaven.

A large bouquet of flowers was in the room, champagne was being chilled in the ice bucket, a large bowl of fresh fruit was on the table and big fluffy white robes with our names were laid across the bed. I felt like I was in Paradise. My husband really took care of everything. As soon as the Bell Captain left, I practically jumped on my husband and thanked him for everything. We hugged kissed and immediately tried out the bed which had black satin sheets. It was the best fuck I ever had and it took some time for us to recuperate.

Finally, we got dressed and took a tour of the resort. The place was fantastic. Whenever we met a staff person they knew our names and welcomed us to the resort.

We saw the Massage Room and Robert wanted to go inside to make a reservation for a massage and we met the woman in charge, Maggie, who introduced herself and already knew our names and told us our massages were already booked for the two of us and would be for tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. I looked at Robert and he just smiled and said, "Well, you wanted to be pampered, didn't you?"

We got back to the suite and had a fuck session then rested and finally decided to get ready for dinner. We showered, together of course and got dressed. I wore my black mini dress, with no bra which showed off my ample cleavage to my husband's delight.

We arrived at the restaurant and were warmly greeted and were seated at a very nice booth. The waiter was terrific, who took great care of us and made sure our dinner was fantastic with the perfect wine. I was in heaven and so much in love with Robert that I couldn't wait to get him in bed later that night to show him how much.

After dinner, we did some dancing and drank more wine when we finally decided to call it a night. We walked slowly back to our suite, holding hands just like a couple of newlyweds.

When we got to the suite, Robert undressed in the second bathroom while I changed into one of my new negligees, a black see through one with a black thong.

Robert was waiting for me in bed when I came out he just smiled and whistled. I stood in front of him to give him a good show and then I crawled into bed with him. We started kissing and feeling each other up when I felt his rock hard cock.

"Mmmm...I see you like my outfit.". He smiled and replied,

"I like your outfit but I love you. I want you."

"So, lover, fuck your old married wife. What are you waiting for?"

As soon as I said that, Robert was on top of me...he pushed my legs apart and slipped his hard cock in my wet cunt. As he entered me, I pushed my cunt to take as much cock as I could get until he was completely inside me.

"Mmmm...that feels good babe...fuck me...fuck me hard...cum in me."

He looked into my eyes and started fucking me...his thrusts getting faster and harder until he told me he was going to cum. "That's it baby...fuck me harder...I want to feel your cum shooting in me...fuck me baby."

Just then he yelled out that he was cumming and I could feel every spurt of cum as he shot it into me. I hugged him so hard as he came in me...then we both collapsed and lay motionless for a few minutes.

After a few minutes of resting, we started all over again. This time I got on all fours and surprised him when I said, "Baby, I want you to fuck my ass and cum in it."

He was taken back and replied, "So my slut of a wife wants me to fuck her beautiful ass...whatever my lady wants."

He lubed me up and I could feel his hard cock head at my entrance. I was nervous and excited all at the same time...this was my first time getting my ass fucked, something Robert has always wanted to do but I refused, but not tonight.

I could feel his cock pushing into my ass. He slowly entered me and rested...then I pushed my ass back and I felt his cock going deeper inside me. It hurt a bit but felt so fucking good. After some time, his cock was completely inside my ass. I could feel his balls up against me.

Then he started fucking my ass. After a short time we were in synch with his thrusts and my pushing my ass back to meet each one. Finally, he yelled out that he was going to cum and then I felt his cock spurting his cum into my ass. As soon as his cock slipped out, I could feel his cum oozing out and down my thigh. I rolled over and looked into Robert's eyes and told him I loved him.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, his cum a reminder of our love.

I woke up first as Robert was still asleep. I quietly headed to the shower and started washing when I felt a cool breeze and I turned around to see Robert entering, his cock already rock hard. I just smiled and pulled him to me, then I knelt down and engulfed his cock with my mouth and gave him a blow job and in a few minutes of sucking him, he filled my mouth with what I wanted. I got up and we kissed and I shared his cum, another first. God, it was so sensual. Eventually, we finished, got dressed and headed for breakfast.

By the time we finished breakfast it was almost time for our massages. We went back to the suite, had a quick fuck, freshened up and headed to the Massage Room.

As we entered the room, Maggie welcomed us and said she had to go over some items. She said, "First, may we call you Beth and Robert?" We told her she could, then she continued, "As you know you will both be getting your massages at the same time, across from each other. Beth, your Masseuse will be Erica and Robert, your Masseur will be Trey. You each will get a complete body massage then you will switch your massage therapist. Now, the package that was selected was for an unlimited time or whenever you want to end the session. Here we prefer our clients to be naked. If you want to feel more comfortable, Erica and Trey would also be naked. If that is a problem, please tell me now. Lastly, please enjoy your session. If there is anything special you want during your session, don't hesitate to ask. Erica and Trey are here to please both of you. Enjoy."

We thanked her and told her we would be naked for the session. Maggie then brought us to a room to remove our clothes where we had to put on short robes and when we were ready to go into the adjoining room.

In a short time we were naked and robed and entering the room. There were two massage tables, flowers were in the room and soft music was playing, champagne was on ice. Mirrors were on the walls and it was quite erotic to say the least. We waited a short time when the door opened and Erica and Trey entered. They were wearing short robes and introduced themselves and wished us a Happy Fifth Anniversary.

They were very nice. Trey asked if Maggie gave us our instructions and we said yes. Then Erica asked if we would be naked and we said yes. Then Trey asked us if we preferred them to be naked as well. I looked at Robert and he nodded a yes and we told them that it would be fine. They both slowly removed their robes. Erica was about 25, 5'6", maybe 125, long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, full tits and smooth pussy. Trey was about 30, 5'9", maybe 160, athletic physique, brown hair, hazel eyes and a nice flaccid cock.

Robert and I got on the tables and were told to lie on our stomachs. Then the massages began. I watched as Trey took care of Robert, first he massaged Robert's back then his front. It was fun to watch Trey giving my husband a massage around his cock and balls.

Then I realized that Erica would be doing the same to me and sure enough she asked me to get on my back after she finished massaging my back. I was completely exposed to her and I anxiously awaited for her to massage my tits and trimmed pussy...I didn't have to wait too long either. Soon Erica was massaging my breasts and even my nipples which were now somewhat erect. I felt a tingling when she bent over me and our nipples touched. Then Erica started massaging my groin area and I felt her soft hands over my pussy. She asked me, "Beth, could you spread your legs a bit. Thank you." I did as she asked and her hands moved to my pussy and she gently massaged me and I jumped a bit.

"Are you ok Beth?"

"Yes, Erica, I'm fine."

She continued massaging my pussy area gently. Then I felt a finger close to my slit...then it brushed me and was almost in me.

"Are you ok Beth? Do you want me to stop?"

"No, don't stop. I'm fine."

She smiled as she continued. Then I felt her finger...it was inside me. I looked over at Robert and smiled. He smiled back.

In a minute, Erica now had another finger in me and was moving them ever so slowly inside me. God it felt so fucking good. Then she pulled out her fingers and gave me a smile.

"Beth, did you want me to continue?"

"Yes, Erica, it felt very nice."

Erica put some oil on her hands and continued massaging my private area when I felt her inserting her finger in my ass. I looked at her and smiled as she pushed her finger in further. Then she started fucking my ass with her finger.

"Beth, does that feel good?"

"Yes, Erica."

Then Erica said, "In a little while Trey will take over and if you want him to continue, just tell him. He will be more than happy to take care of you."

"Thank you Erica. I will definitely tell him. You were terrific."

I smiled at her as she left me and went over to Robert. As she left I thought to myself, I must be a lesbian...I loved what she did to me and wanted more. I also wondered if Robert set set this all up, but if he did, I am glad.

Then Trey came over to me. He lowered the table a little enough so that my eyes were in direct line with his flaccid cock. God, it looked so inviting I wanted to suck it so badly...my mind was now in the gutter and I could feel some wetness between my legs...Did Robert set this up? Did he want me to get fucked by a stranger? My mind was going crazy...then I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

Trey looked down at me and said, "Well Beth, I hope Erica took good care of you."

"Yes, she really did. She was wonderful."

"Good, then if it's all right with you, I will continue where she left off."

"Yes, that would be fine Trey."

I peeked over at Robert who was getting his back covered with warm stones by Erica. He smiled at me as Trey started massaging my back.

It wasn't long before I could feel Trey's gentle hands caressing my ass and his fingers slipping in my crack. God, I was getting so horny. Then he spread my cheeks a little and I imagined him looking into my holes and my heart started racing. Then, as he massaged my crack, I could feel his finger easily sliding into my cunt. I offered no resistance but murmured a soft moan.

"Are you ok Beth?"

"Yes, I am fine."

He slowly moved his finger in and out of my wet cunt and then I felt another finger then another deep inside of me. Without realizing it, I pushed my cunt to meet his fingers. I could feel my wetness and I knew Trey had to see it as well. God, I wanted him to fuck me...I looked over at Robert who was now on his back. I could see his cock was semi erect as Erica was massaging his front...then I watched as Erica started massaging his cock and balls. Just then Robert glanced over at me and gave me a yes nod. I knew then that whatever was going to happen, it was ok with Robert who was clearly enjoying Erica's intimate massage. As I turned my head back, I saw Erica what looked like slipping her mouth over Robert's cock. She looked like she was giving my husband a blow job.

Then Trey said, "Beth, would you like me to stop or continue to the next level?"

"Trey, I don't know what the next level is but I'm sure I will enjoy it. So, please continue."

He then said, "Beth, I want you to close your eyes and put your arms at your side." I did as he told me and I closed my eyes, then moved my arms to my side.

Then I felt him taking my hand and placing it on his flaccid cock.

"Now Beth, please keep your eyes closed and tell me how does that feel?"

"It feels very nice...getting harder now."

"Good Beth. You are doing terrific." Then he whispered to me, "Now Beth, what if I told you that Robert had his cock in Erica's cunt. Would you like to see that?"

"Yes, I would."

"Beth, open your eyes and look over at your husband."

I opened my eyes and there was Erica straddling Robert's body, massaging his face and forehead. I couldn't tell if his cock was in her cunt though. Then I turned to see Trey's hard cock.

"Did you like what you saw Beth? You could do the same if you want to."

"Yes Trey, I want the same as Robert."

Trey smiled and in seconds he mounted me on the massage table. I eagerly spread my legs to accommodate his hard cock. Without even realizing it, his cock was deep inside my soaked cunt. Here I was, on my fifth anniversary getting fucked by a stranger as my husband was getting fucked by another woman. Somehow I was ok with all of it.

Trey eagerly slipped his cock in and out until we were both ready to cum. Just then I could feel him shooting a massive cum load in me as I suddenly started squirting like an open hydrant...something I have never done before. I thought I was going to pass out from the orgasms I was having.

Finally, everything settled down...Robert and I were both finished with our massages. We got dressed, thanked Erica and Trey and, of course Maggie and left.

We went back to the room, neither of us saying anything like nothing ever happened. In fact, I didn't know if I should say anything. For the rest of the time neither of us mentioned the massage or what happened.

On the way home Robert said, "I hope you had a good time Beth. I know I did."

"Yes Robert, I had a terrific time. By the way I'm glad you arranged the extras that Trey gave me. I love you."

"I don't know what you mean? I didn't make any special arrangements."

I looked at him in shock..."Of course you did. I was surprised but when you gave me an approval nod, I knew it was ok."

"Beth, what are we talking about?"

"I saw Erica sucking your cock and then you fucking her."

"Beth, I don't know what you thought you saw but Erica didn't give me a blow job and I surely didn't fuck her."

"But I saw you and you gave me a nod of approval and I thought that you meant it was ok if I let Trey fuck me."

"Beth, I gave you a nod signifying that I was glad we were getting the massages together, that's all."

"Oh Robert, I let Trey fuck me...I thought you arranged it all. Oh my God...what have I done?"

Robert pulled the car over and stopped. He hugged me and told me how much he loved me and everything was ok and he understood how it could happen. I must have cried for an hour before I composed myself. Then we started back home again.

The whole way home I kept apologizing and Robert was so supportive. Then he asked me, "So, how was he?"

I looked at him and replied, "To be honest Robert, he was good. He even made me squirt. But I still prefer your cock in me."

We finally arrived home, unpacked our stuff and were glad to be home.

That night, the last night of our anniversary, Robert and I were fucking and right after he came in me and we were resting he said, "Beth, I have a confession."

I looked at him with a puzzled look...

"At the resort, I did make all the arrangements, even Trey."

"You prick. You made me feel guilty when you wanted him to fuck me..and what about Erica?"

"Guilty...she did blow me and fuck me."

"You fuck...."

"I just wanted you to have a great time and admit it, you did."

I gave him a smirk and then laughed and said, "I really did have a great time."

"That's good because Trey and Erica will be spending next weekend with us."

I was shocked and said, "Does that mean what I think?"

"Yes, we both get to relive our anniversary unless you don't want to."

"Yes, I wouldn't mind doing it again."

Then we went back to fucking.

Thank you for an anniversary I will never forget."