All Comments on 'An Anniversary Party to Remember'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs a sequel

That was amazing. Looking at your profile you listed yourself as straight but the sequel could be extra hot with mom/daughter sex.

writerjabwriterjababout 6 years ago
8+!!!!

In some respects I wish I was 10 years younger as I’d be constantly masturbating over this story. Thanks for the realism of people truly struggling whether to become intimate or bolt in fear.

That could be a good parallel to explore — of the daughter who flees in terror, but is ultimately welcomed back with love.

This is a new Favorite!

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago

For someone that doesn't want it she sure flipped in what 10mins then can't get enough of fucking her family

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Absolutely Delicious!

By my name you know just how much I love this story of yours haha,but seriously thank you for giving us this naughty submission...There's nothing hotter than family fucking,well only if everyone's of legal age and consenting that is,BUT the way you described this 'gem' of what a family does in the privacy of their home(deadbolts and all haha) is so freaking arousing! Especially from a woman's perspective,or rather (daughter/sister) Well done

I also added you to my fav list and I hope you make a part 2 or just more 'Family Love' type stories in the near future.... A fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grrrrreat Story !

Wow, this was so realistic, sooooo gooood !!!!

Keep writing please <3

travaynetravayneabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful tale, especially with the edge of having the daughter at first reluctant and worried, then slowly letting her guard down and finally enthusiastic.

I'm left with questions about the future: Going forward, will relationships outside the family even be possible? If so, would they need to be integrated into the family sexual dynamic, and how? Will there be children for the son and daughter, or father and daughter? Is there an extended family, and if so, do they become aware of the loving incest of the core family?

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
DAMN...I AM SO HARD....

What a wonderful family.

Why don't they all move back together!!

Imagine the fun they can have since Rach and Matt are single and unattached. They already have their own bedrooms.

At least Rach and Matt could move in together. If Rach gets pregnant it would be wonderful having a big family. Also, they could start another generation of family members that really love each other.

Hope you will add another chapter of love and tenderness.

max052max052about 6 years ago
Great story! ...

The story pace was perfect, wasn't too nuts about the way they dropped the bomb so rudely, I would have used a little more seduction but overall that's a minor complaint.

I call this 5 stars and fave story, please write more, I will keep on reading.

max052

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
OK then, what a fuck fest.

I'm still not sure why they stopped the family love when it came to father-son and mother-daughter sex. Other than that, this was a good hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not enough father/daughter sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

That story was so hot. I did a similar thing with my step mom, dad and step sister. It was the best sex I could have ever imagined

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Ugh

Stupid premise, don't like it when people are forced and the daughter was forced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK

I dumped this one very early. I NEVER do daddy/dau stories. BECAUSE dad/dau sex is almost ALWAYS rape or mind manipulation and ALWAYS one fucked up dau. Gove statistics 99.9+% of the time. bro/sis son/mom 40% lower. But in any case always a very bad idea. I read them because that is a place to find romance as is mature and romance stories of course. I also won't read older man younger woman stories. they are older man fantasy, but extremely unrealistic. he is winding down fat when she I ready to rock and roll. THAT is reality...

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
A pretty good story.

Not sure about the bomb being dropped at dinner, but, Oh well, what do I know, you're the writer. I can think of all kinds of scenarios to continue the story that would at a minimum include mom-daughter and father-son interactions. Future family interactions with son's wife and daughter's husband becoming involved. I liked the no pregnancy rule within the family though.

I wondered if mom and dad were actually brother and sister in the closet at one point. Especially since they wanted to talk about other things the next night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It was a really 🔥 story. It got my post so wet. Though I am not really into lesbian sex, I would have enjoyed it more if the daughter and mum fucked each other and if the men double penetrated the daughter as she sucked her mom's pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why not full family love?

Nice story about family sex and family love. It's a shame you felt the need to exclude everyone in the family making love with one another. The premise was that loving family members can only be better by making love with family members. So let Dad and son make love. Let Mom and daughter make love.

Some of your other stories feature same sex incest, why not this one? You've got a perfect reason for a follow on.

"I'll have sex with my Mom and be a motherfucker, but I won't even think of sex with Dad because that would make me queer. Ewww." No.

Don't knock bisex within the family until you've tried it. I love man/woman sex with my Mom and man/man sex with my Dad. It's called making love. It's all hot, and it's all good. Mmmmm..... I love me some family sex!

winterstorm00winterstorm00about 4 years ago
Glad it’s back!

I’m glad this story is back! I found it years ago and loved it, then it disappeared and I couldn’t find it again. Now it’s back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it, the thought of family fucking is so sexy. In my own case my mother & older sister & I had sexual relations together for about 4 years, starting when I was 16, When my sister got married, we stopped, but continued with my mom for about another 10 years. I loved every minute my cock was in my moms pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! I got hard several times ready it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it when a family is so close,got my cock hard thinking about fucking my own sister,eould love more stories of family fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I never had the feeling that they had sex because they loved each other so much. It was more they got off and then said the words. If there had been more about their love without sex it might have been more believable??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...