An Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony's eyes widened, and he could feel himself on the brink of climax. A moment later, Tony let out a hoarse cry, his body trembling as he came, spurting hot cum onto the pillow in front of his wife, his face contorted in a mixture of pleasure and shame

The young man looked down at Allie, his eyes glazed over with lust and satisfaction. She reached back, gripping his hips, pulling him closer to her. Their bodies glistened with sweat as they continued to fuck, the room filled with the sound of their bodies slapping together.

"I'm gonna cum, Tony," she shouted, her voice full of triumph. "I'm gonna cum hard, right in front of you."

With a loud cry, the young man buried himself as deep inside her as he could, his cock pulsing and releasing his warm cum deep within her. Allie groaned, feeling him fill her, her own orgasm finally washing over her in waves.

The young man's cock slowly slipped out of Allie's wet, defeated pussy, leaving her feeling empty but satisfied.

Tony's face was a picture of utter degradation. But Allie didn't care.

"Isn't this what you wanted, Tony?" she taunted, looking at him. Her eyes glinted with satisfaction as she saw his humiliation.

With a smirk, she pushed the young man off her and, on all fours, crawled over to Tony. He looked at her in horror, his eyes wide with fear and shame.

"I think you've been a very naughty boy, Tony," Allie whispered into his ear, her voice dripping with malice. She then straddled him, positioning herself directly over his face, so he could see and feel her dripping pussy.

"I think it's high time you learned your lesson," she continued, giving him a sly grin.

Tony looked up at her, his eyes pleading for mercy, but Allie only laughed.

"Show me how much you want to be a good boy." she said coldly.

With a trembling hand, Tony reached up and began to lick her pussy, his tongue probing and teasing her sensitive flesh. Allie moaned in pleasure, her body arching involuntarily.

Allie couldn't help but enjoy the scene unfolding before her.

Her husband, humiliated and desperate, groveling at her feet to prove his loyalty. Her lover, sated and triumphant, still recovering behind her.

Allie ran her fingers through her hair, her eyes still gleaming with victory. "That's a good boy, Tony," she cooed. "Just like that, that's how a good boy should behave." Tony's face was a mess of conflicting emotions - humiliation and arousal, resentment and longing.

She could hear the young man behind her, getting dressed and zipping up his pants. The young man grinned, satisfied. Allie could only laugh in appreciation, her satisfaction clear in her eyes.

"Thanks..." the young man said, a bit awkwardly, as he left the room, Allie winking after him.

Tony could feel her wetness seeping onto his face, and his shame began to mix with his arousal.

Tony's licking continued, and Allie began to moan louder with every stroke of his tongue. His face was wet with her arousal.

With a final, shuddering moan, Allie came forcefully, her body bucking wildly as she rode out her orgasm. Tony continued to lick her, his face buried between her thighs, until she finally stilled.

With a final sigh, Allie stood up, her body still glistening with sweat and arousal. Tony looked up at her, full of shame, disbelief at the turn this "game" had taken.

"Did you enjoy that, Tony?" Allie asked, her voice low. "Was the game everything you wanted?" She reached down, grabbing his chin and forcing him to look up at her. His eyes were wide with shock and humiliation.

"Now," she said, her voice cold and dispassionate, "it's your turn to clean up." She grabbed a wet wipe from the nightstand and handed it to him.

"After you're done, go take a shower and clean yourself up."

Tony took the wipe and began to clean up Allie's juices from his face, the taste of her still lingering in his mouth. He walked out of the room, his steps slow and heavy, his head bowed.

Allie could hear the sound of the water running in the bathroom as she fell back onto the bed, a wicked smile on her face. He had wanted to play, so they did, and what a game it had ended up being. No longer the timid housewife, Allie smiled, thinking about how different the next 10 years of their marriage was going to be.

12