An Anniversary Threesome

Story Info
The best anniversary present Alex could have hoped for.
1.9k words
3.74
46.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's to another 2 amazing years, babe!" Alex said, raising his glass to meet Julia's across the table. It was a hot summer Friday night in London, and they were drunk on too many cocktails, celebrating their anniversary. He couldn't stop staring at her, for the special occasion she'd worn make-up. Mesmeric feline eyeliner, and subtle pink lipstick that accentuated her top lip. He just wanted to reach over the table and kiss her, and couldn't take his mind off the idea of those lips enveloping his cock like a blooming flower.

She was staring back at him. Into his beautiful green eyes, at his golden Italian summer skin, and strong jaw, framed by the perfect amount of beard. "God, I just wanted to have a really romantic night, but I just want to rip your clothes off like a wild thing and ride you right here in this bar", she said, laughing, squeezing his strong bicep, and touching her top lip with her tongue.

"I know babe, I feel the same, it's a bit inappropriate. I keep glancing down at your tits through that top." It was too hot for bras that night.

"Do you want a sneaky squeeze?" she asked him, smiling.

"Go on" he replied, slowly sliding his hand up top, feeling the smooth skin of her waist and moving up to her breast. He felt the weight of it in his hand, quickly feeling her nipple harden. He rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, then moved to massaging her tit in circular movements.

She arched her back and shuddered. "Fuck. That's my cue for another round I think." She jumped up and he watched her arse as she approached the bar, rearranging his hard cock.

Julia was waiting for her two margaritas and tequila shots, when someone sat down at the bar next to her, and she felt eyes on her. She turned, and was surprised to see a woman, about 5'6'', dirty blonde hair, are round brown eyes, staring at her through her long eyelashes. "Hey", she said, "I'm Elena."

Julia gave her name and reached her hand out to meet Elena's.

"Look I don't do this often, I've seen you here before and I think you're fit as hell, and look like fun. Do you want a drink?" Elena said.

Blushing and flattered, despite her drunkness, Julia replied "ohhh I'm really sorry. I'm actually here with someone."

"Oh that's ok babe. No worries... who are you here with?" Elena replied.

Julia pointed at Alex, in the corner of the bar. "Wow, he's sexy, isn't he? You lucky bitch," Elena laughed.

Still waiting for her drinks, Julia wondered what Alex would say if she brought another woman to the table. They'd never had anyone else entering the relationship, but Elena seemed chill, and was interested in Julia mainly. Maybe she was wasted and acting on impulse, but Julia reached over and touched Elena's arm- "hey actually, do you wanna join us?"

"Of course" came the happy reply.

"Make that three tequila shots," Julia called to the barman.

Back at the table the two of them set down their drinks, and Alex looked up at the two women in front of him. "Oh made a friend did you Julia?" he asked.

Julia introduced Elena, who then said, "look I don't want to beat around the bush, as it were. I fancy your girlfriend, and you're not so bad either" she said with a flirty smirk, "what do you say?"

Alex was shocked. He looked at Julia, who was smiling, and shrugged, raising an eyebrow as if to say, "why not?"

There were more drinks, a lot more laughing, and a lot more flirting before the trio made the short walk home. Back home, lounging around in the sitting room, low lighting, and the hot summer breeze coming in through the window, things started hotting up quickly.

"So... "Elena said, running her hand up Julia's bare thigh. Alex, sitting in an armchair opposite watched her hand, and felt a combination of jealousy, and arousal. Part of him wanted to kick her out, to have Julia all to himself, but the other part couldn't help but want these to sexy girls to strip off and enjoy each other's bodies, and his. The second sequence of events is a more accurate description of what happened next.

Elena leant over and kissed Julia, and quickly moved her hand up Julia's skirt. Julia broke the kiss as Elena started rubbing her pussy, and looked over at Alex, for a reassuring smile. She could tell he looked apprehensive, but his delicious hard cock gave away his arousal. Julia reached to touch Elena's pussy, but her denim shorts made things a little difficult.

"Maybe we should... you know", said Elena. They both knelt on the sofa took off each other's clothes. Soon they were kissing again, Julia's bare tit's pressed up against Elena's in an green underwired bra. Julia guessed her to be at least a 34E, and her bra was giving her unbelievable cleavage. She was shorter and wider than Julia, and her tits matched this description.

Both girls were growing wetter as they touched each other's clits. Julia dipped her finger into Elena's vagina, it felt a lot like her own, when she touched herself. Tight and inviting, like perfectly ripe, juicy mango.

Julia wanted to get Alex involved, who was now stroking his cock watching. Julia got off the sofa, and crawl towards Alex, so her mouth was directly under his cock when she arrived at his feet. She licked his cock, staring up at him. Julia took it deep into her mouth. It throbbed. Soon, Elena had arrived and put her hand on Alex's balls, cupping them as his cock thrust into Julia's open mouth. Julia sucked and licked his cock, and his hands through the hair of both girls kneeling in front of him. His hands then moved simultaneously over both their tits, squeezing them. Saliva ran down Julia's chin, and onto her tits. She was gasping for breath at this point.

"Want to share?" said Elena. They moved until they were facing each other, Alex's big cock was in between them, at mouth height.

"God my pussy's dripping," said Julia. They reached out and felt each other again, both had shaved their pussy lips, apart from a triangle on top, and both were indeed dripping wet.

They leant towards each other as if to kiss, still rubbing each other's clit, lips meeting around Alex's huge cock. He groaned in pleasure as they ran their lips up and down his shaft. After a while, Julia moved to take his balls into her mouth, the way she knew he liked, letting Elena take the lead with the blow job. Then, Julia moved down and started licking Elena's clit, two fingers fucking her, tasting her juices. A little like hers, she thought to herself.

She looked up and saw Alex slide his cock between the other woman's tits, and she felt a little threatened, which turned her on. Elena squeezed her big breasts tight around his cock, and he spat down onto her incredible cleavage a few times, for lubrication, before starting to thrust up into her.

He had two fingers in her mouth and said, "yeah squeeze those tits, you little slut." He grabbed her tits and moved her rack up up and down on his cock, pleasuring himself with her body. It felt amazing and looked even better. He looked down at Julia, and nearly erupted seeing her beautiful girl eat another woman's pussy, locking eyes with her as he fucked this other woman's tits.

"Let's change positions", Alex said. He moved the two girls on their backs, next to each other on the sofa. They were kissing, legs wide open to him. He started with Julia, sliding his cock into her tight wet cunt. It felt amazing, her pussy gripping his cock as he made love to her. He was finger fucking the other girl at the same time, and staring at them kiss, and at the four tits in front of him.

"I'm gonna try out her pussy babe," Alex said to Julia.

"Sure, have fun, but come back soon," she giggled.

He lined his cock up with Elena's entrance, suddenly amazed at what was happening. "It's ok babe, it's just a pussy, you officially have my permission", Julia said to him, smiling, as Elena sucked on her nipples and stroked her clit, waiting for Alex's cock. Reassured, he entered her quickly, and began fucking her pussy, that was about as tight as Julia's, but felt somehow different. Julia felt a twinge of jealousy, but felt her pussy growing ever wetter from the stunning sight of this girl impaled on her boyfriend's cock, his hands all over her huge boobs, playing with her pretty pink nipples.

Elena shouted "fuck! I'm coming, don't stop, please, please!" Julia's nipple still in her mouth as she contracted around Alex's cock.

once her orgasm has subsided, he withdrew, bent down to taste her pussy, as she writhed around, in the post orgasm glow.

"I know," Alex thought. "Get on your back, and lick my girlfriend's pussy from below." Julia moved over her, on all fours, in 69 position. Elena started flicking her tongue over Julia's clit, sending waves of pleasure through her, while Alex moved behind her, rubbing his delicious cock against her ravenous pussy hole.

"Hey babe," he said, kissing her back, and caressing her tits. He thought about fucking her perfect cunt, but then thought they could do better.

He dipped his cock into Julia, to wet his dick, then he placed his cock against her ass, and pressed it slowly in. She was so wet, and so aroused, that his cock slid easily in- Julia was yielding herself to him completely. He thrusted in and out of her tight ass, and squeezed her gorgeous round bum cheeks. She was moaning loudly, in ecstasy. Julia came quickly, her pussy juices running down Elena's face below her. Julia's ass contracting around Alex's cock brought him, too, to orgasm, filling her with his hot cum, that had built up over course of the evening. He cried out as his fantastic orgasm overcame him. The trio stayed like that, motionless, before slowly extracting themselves. Alex withdrew slowly.

"That was fun," Elena said, gathering up her things, "I better go, leave the love birds to it." Julia and Alex laughed.

"Although, if you ever decide to bat for the other side, as it were... well, here's my number" she said writing it down and handing it to Julia, who was still out of breath from Alex fucking her.

"Thanks", she said. Elena kissed Julia, and stroked Alex's cheek playfully, before turning to leave and slamming the door.

Julia looked at Alex and they were silent for a while. She crumpled up the number and they burst out laughing. They leant towards each other and kissed gently, sliming. Then, lust overcame them, Julia feeling the need to claim her gorgeous boyfriend for herself all over again. They kissed ferociously, tongues deep in each other's mouth, hands roaming.

"I need you. Are you ready for another go?" she asked, already straddling him to feel his cock inside her.

"Of course I am", he said, looking up at her adoringly, cock surging back up to attention, leaning in to feel her beautiful breasts around his face, kissing them.

"Happy anniversary beautiful," he said. And with that, she lowered herself slowly, down onto his cock.